Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Bio Guyver said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Bio Guyver:   Not really. Most Sith kill their master (and Obi-Wan kinda took a dive) and there are Sith that have killed more Jedi. Nihilus killed everyone, who were all Force sensitives, on a planet - including the remnant of the Jedi Council, I believe. "
I'm not changing my opinion.  Sorry, but I'm not in the mood of debating over "who is the better fictional character." No offense. "
Rather close minded, but I take no offense. "
I'm close-minded, if I or another user don't agree with what you think? I believe this is one of those threads, where an opinion can go either way, especially when the various siths differ from each other. "
I didn't say you were close minded for disagreeing with me. You outright said that you won't change you opinion.

What I said wasn't completely opinion based. It was based on the feats those characters achieved, and Vader is rather low on the list.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By geraldthesloth
@JediXMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Exar Kun,or Marka Ragnos "
The problem with Marka Ragnos is that he has no feats. Every appearance he's ever had was after his death. His earliest appearance - continuity speaking - was his funeral. "
Doesn't really matter he's gone down all time as the greatest, every sith lord has paid respect to him and he's helped influence the most powerful sith lords. "
 True. But his only feat, really, is losing to Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight). He might have been an excellent duelist in his time, though. But his Force abilities aren't really spoken of. "
That wasn't even the real Ragnos for one, and we're talking about who's the greatest respected wise.
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#53  Edited By umbrafeline

make a long discussion short... every sith had their strengths and weaknesses
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Bio Guyver
@JediXMan said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

" @JediXMan said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Bio Guyver:   Not really. Most Sith kill their master (and Obi-Wan kinda took a dive) and there are Sith that have killed more Jedi. Nihilus killed everyone, who were all Force sensitives, on a planet - including the remnant of the Jedi Council, I believe. "
I'm not changing my opinion.  Sorry, but I'm not in the mood of debating over "who is the better fictional character." No offense. "
I'm close-minded, if I or another user don't agree with what you think? I believe this is one of those threads, where an opinion can go either way, especially when the various siths differ from each other. "
I didn't say you were close minded for disagreeing with me. You outright said that you won't change you opinion.  What I said wasn't completely opinion based. It was based on the feats those characters achieved, and Vader is rather low on the list. "
Of course I won't change my opinion. I didn't choose Darth Vader for being the strongest sith. How is Vader low? Some would disagree against that, especially when half the people are throwing different siths into the mix.
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Bio Guyver
@umbrafeline said:
" make a long discussion short... every sith had their strengths and weaknesses "
Yes.
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#56  Edited By umbrafeline
@Bio Guyver:
you betcha. no sith is perfect nor are jedi for that matter 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#57  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Exar Kun,or Marka Ragnos "
The problem with Marka Ragnos is that he has no feats. Every appearance he's ever had was after his death. His earliest appearance - continuity speaking - was his funeral. "
Doesn't really matter he's gone down all time as the greatest, every sith lord has paid respect to him and he's helped influence the most powerful sith lords. "
 True. But his only feat, really, is losing to Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight). He might have been an excellent duelist in his time, though. But his Force abilities aren't really spoken of. "
That wasn't even the real Ragnos for one, and we're talking about who's the greatest respected wise. "
Oh, my bad. I wasn't sure what the TC meant by "greatest." So I just listed the "most important Sith" and "most powerful." If this is "most respected," then yes Marka Ragnos could be that.

PS: That was the real Marka Ragnos, though. But, to be fair, he was in the body on a mediocre Dark Jedi)

@Bio Guyver said:
" @JediXMan said:

" @Bio Guyver said:

" @JediXMan said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
" @JediXMan said:
I didn't say you were close minded for disagreeing with me. You outright said that you won't change you opinion.  What I said wasn't completely opinion based. It was based on the feats those characters achieved, and Vader is rather low on the list. "
Of course I won't change my opinion. I didn't choose Darth Vader for being the strongest sith. How is Vader low? Some would disagree against that, especially when half the people are throwing different siths into the mix. "

Depends on how we're gauging Vader. Most powerful? He's not in the top 10 feat-wise. Most important? He didn't do all that much. Most respected? I wouldn't say that. Most feared? Maybe. That is a high possibility.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Sides of the Force
The Jedi share different views regarding the Force and its nature. While most view the Force as having a Dark Side and a Light Side, some prefer the "Potentium" theory, which states that everything is predetermined and that the Force itself is neither good nor evil.
In Jediism, the most accepted explanation is that the Light and Dark sides of the Force are reflected by the individual's intent and emotional state within their personal Force. Some have also debated that the Star Wars movies make no mention of any other "sides" but the dark side, and argue that the Force has no sides at all, with the dark side merely being the corruption they bring to their personal Force. The light Jedi believe it is a trait to be compassionate and care about improving and helping the lives of others, while dark Jedi (or Sith) focus exclusively on self improvement and interest. The grey Jedi argue that good and evil are points of view, and that both Jedi and Sith wrongly interfere with the natural flow of the force, calling "sides" of the Force nothing more than superstition or metaphors.
The Aing-Tii monks from the Kathol Rift viewed the Force in a way different, but similar to the view of the Jedi. Instead of the dark and the light sides of the Force, they viewed it as having many colors, much like a rainbow. They believed that the Force could manifest itself in different ways, which allowed a being to develop unique abilities, unknown to most of the Jedi and the Sith. They believed the force was much too complicated to be just light or dark. According to their beliefs, Force-users were not strictly good or evil, but instead had their place in a larger spectrum.

"One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection, their potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. Imagine it."
―Yuthura Ban

Sith'ari was a title that, in the ancient Sith language, meant "Lord" or "Overlord".

Thanks to Wikipedia and Wookipedia for the Information.
The Sith'ari and the Chosen One are the Same Person.
The Force is not Evil or Good is just the Force for the Same the Sith'ari and the Chosen One are the same.
The Sith'ari is the Sith interpretations of the prophecy of The Chosen One and the Chosen One is the Jedi interpretations of the prophecy of The Sith'ar.
Vader brought balance to the Force through simultaneously fulfilling his destiny as both a Sith, by killing his master, and as a Jedi, by "Dying" on the light side.