• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by Sean12345 (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola: Appreciate your feedback and thanks for your input.

#102 Posted by Deathstroke52 (7006 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
#103 Posted by deactivated-097092725 (10555 posts) - - Show Bio

@sean12345: I appreciate the conversation! It's really cool getting to talk about these things so thanks for the thread.

#104 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@sean12345: Ok, i am starting to feel your logic. So, look at this. What you are saying is that junkies who dont obey the law and use cocaine now, would obey the law and only use the prescribed amount? Not true. And about the prices in Portugal. You are forgetting that regular medicine prices in America are hundreds of times higher than what they should be. Drugs made solely for recreational use would be even more expensive

#105 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@sean12345: Oh, and why are you advocating recreational heroine use on a site that is meant for children among others. @static_shock

#106 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

@sean12345: Oh, and why are you advocating recreational heroine use on a site that is meant for children among others. @static_shock

Why am I being tagged here?

#107 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: Well, i am new to this site, i do not know which moderator is for what and whatnot, but i have noticed that you are the one who put down the thread with rules. So i figured it was you who i should tag. If it is a mistake i will promptly delete those posts and ask for instructions on what to do in this case.

#108 Edited by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: Yeah, I'm not a moderator anymore. I gave up that responsibility at will years ago.

#109 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: my bad, who should i tag in this case? Cuz this is entirely against the rules.

#110 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren I am pretty sure this entire thread is against the rules. Especially with the OP attitude that is pro recreational heroine use

#112 Posted by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#113 Posted by Sean12345 (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: Well, it's not for kids only, there are plenty of older people on this site including myself who are fans of shows and comics. It's a normal hobby to have especially when you're older. Also, I'm not advocating for recreational drug use, simply giving people autonomy over their own bodies is what I'm more concerned with. Also, people are free to ignore the thread if they want, it's not being forced down people's throats. What we both want is for people to be safe and happy, and I just feel the current system is simply not working. People are dying, lives are being ruined, and unnecessary money is being spent by tax payers and corrupt officials. I'm simply offering an alternative outlook by outlining real world examples and challenging claims that have no inherent value to me. You've yet to make a claim to persuade me otherwise.

#114 Posted by SuperAdam (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything that is consensual should be legalized.

#115 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@sean12345: i have made plenty of claims that you simply decided not to agree with. Your main arguments is that portugal has it differently. And for most part Portugal and US are not the same. You can never know how it will turn out. IF you want to have a discussion about drugs you should go to a site that is not a child friendly site like this one.. Vast majority of people here are 15 and under. I am 23 and i am aware of that. That is why it is stated in the rules. Just read the rules post on the forum.

#116 Posted by ComicStooge (22062 posts) - - Show Bio

God no.

#117 Posted by SuperAdam (1168 posts) - - Show Bio
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
-Thomas Jefferson
#118 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

Argue about the merits of heroin elsewhere