• 110 results
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Van Damme not gonna bed in the sequel...he turned down to be in this one..and Chuck Norris be a nice cameo appearance. Vin Disel and Dwayne Johnson i like to see in the sequel...John Cena too..I beleive he can be a good action star with the right people.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MKF30

Never know, Van Damme may agree to it...but definitely Norris, Vina and Rock. John Cena...eh I can live without

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By King_Saturn
I wouldnt mine The Rock and John Cena in a sequel... especially if they face off in the movie... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MKF30

If that happened I wouldn't mind as much but I think Rock is more badass then Cena personally :) 

I like Vin a lot too, Riddick ftw lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By King_Saturn
@MKF30 said:
" If that happened I wouldn't mind as much but I think Rock is more badass then Cena personally :)  I like Vin a lot too, Riddick ftw lol "
Vin Diesel is pretty cool... for some reason I would love to see a fight between Vin Diesel and Ving Rhames... lol 
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mr. Smiths

John Cena I beleive could be a great action movie star if with the right kinda people. Remember WWE films had all control over The Marine and 12 Rounds, and WWE knows shit about doing films. So being in the sequel can be a great way for Cena to become a new action movie star legend. I mean Randy Counture from UFC in action movies and his acting skills not all that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MKF30

lol Ving Rhames yeah he's cool too, would be a good fight but I think I'd put my money on Vin(in real life he's a down to earth guy) lol yet his roles are mean, etc which is so cool.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Half of Arnold's movies sucked. For example B&R. Why the hell was he casted as Mr. Freeze? A character like that has to be played by an actual good actor. Arnold is what we call a movie star, a guy who is average at best at acting but cause was big and bulky and well known for big paid action films was a star. Actual actors are peoplel ike Tom Hanks, who do not get the same hype as someone like Arnold gets.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:
" Half of Arnold's movies sucked. For example B&R. Why the hell was he casted as Mr. Freeze? A character like that has to be played by an actual good actor. Arnold is what we call a movie star, a guy who is average at best at acting but cause was big and bulky and well known for big paid action films was a star. Actual actors are peoplel ike Tom Hanks, who do not get the same hype as someone like Arnold gets. "
well it wasnt all Arnold's fault Batman and Robin sucked though... :P 
also some folks think that Arnold first film Hercules in New York sucked... but if you really watch the film... its actually Hilarious... especially the fight scene between Arnold and the Bear... lmao
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MKF30

Definitely wouldn't say "half" lol some perhaps but not half...most of his movies are pretty good but at very least have lots of cool action sequences :) 

But of course his most successful series Terminator is epic and up there with other series you can think of easily ;)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By King_Saturn
I wish Arnold would have had a bigger part in the Expendables though...