School Teachers arrested for threesome with student.

• 135 results
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laflux

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/two-high-school-teachers-arrested-for-having-threesome-with-student

Two female teachers have been arrested in America after they allegedly had a threesome with a student.

32-year-old Shelley Dufresne and 24-year-old Rachel Respess are accused of having sex with a male student who was 16 at the time.

Apparently the incident happened after a football game at Destrehan High school in Louisiana. The age of consent in Louisiana is 17.

Investigations by the school began when staff members started to hear rumors of the student, now 17, bragging about sleeping with them. Police then questioned the teenager to find out more before speaking to the women.

"No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged. You have educators whose responsibility is the safety of children".

Further investigations are currently underway to gather evidence and all personal phones are being looked at to find possible images of all three of them together. Other students have claimed that it has happened on more than one occasion with the threesomes often being filmed. The teachers have been charged with 'carnal knowledge of a juvenile and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.'

Wolverine08, your 260 pound bench means less than nothing compared to the exploits of this kid......

But honestly, I'm torn on this from all angles. On one hand I praise the police for at least showing some even handedness in this crime. If two high school male teachers did this to a 16 year girl, the guys would be charged, so the fact that this has happened is a step in the inequality which can exist when males are the target of sexual crimes.

On the other hand, I feel that when student is actively bragging about having sex, you have to question the nature of the crime in question. Now obviously there is a limit to this, if the kid was 12 I would personally think differently, but at his age, the age of consent in many countries, (Including my own, the U.K) combined with the Kid's apparent gusto, makes me wonder whether about the severity of the crime in question.

I still think it is wrong though. I am of the belief that Students and Teachers shouldn't engage in relationships for a variety of reasons (the promise of better grades being one of them, as alleged in this case)- though interestingly, this doesn't seem to be a problem from what I've read so far

There may be more to this story though. Perhaps there was more nefarious "encouragement" to the kid, which would of course be more morally reprehensible. Was it just a one time thing? Or is it just some stupid rumor spread by some thirsty W!gga's.......

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By HellionVulcan

Its statutory rape no matter what as they deserve jail time for their actions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Tssss. As long as both parties are of consent who cares if he's one year under the legal age?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

This thread is GOLD!!!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if the guy was could of been fully consenting, and was of a consenting age in many similarly developed countries? I think considering the age and the supposed nature of the guy, asking for jail is a bit much.

The fact that they where teachers and he was a student is what sticks to me more TBH.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucky boy.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Ophelia_

Did anyone consider the kid might just be bragging for the sake of bragging? Teenagers said stuff like that all the time in my high school. >_>

Then again, I haven't read the full thing yet so maybe they have proof. Whatever.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw the teachers. Trust me, the boy was not raped. You don't brag about rape. If he murdered 17 people they would treat him an adult. Treat him as an adult in this case.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tssss. As long as both parties are of consent who cares if he's one year under the legal age?

I can't tell if thats sarcasm or not ? because i dare you to sleep with a teenager & see what happens lol because you'll mostly likely go to jail & have to register as a sex offender.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpion2501 said:

I can't tell if thats sarcasm or not ? because i dare you to sleep with a teenager & see what happens lol because you'll mostly likely go to jail & have to register as a sex offender.

That's just my point. You shouldn't go to jail or become registered as a sex offender because you had sex with someone who was of CONSENT. Mutual consent=No problem. The teacher thing is more jarring, because there was probably a bribery involved. But I wasn't focussing on that part.

They really need to rethink this imho.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

I don't think the he's questioning that the said act is illegal, but he's just musing whether its robustness, which I think is justified.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I know it's technically illegal, but if it's consensual who gives a sh*t. The kid was 16 too. Not like he was 10.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Not surpised.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Don't know that the women should get jail time, but they should definitely get some sort of criminal record. And, like...banned from teaching, if you can do that.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I see no problem here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucky son of a b!tch.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Blade_R
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawt

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@hellionvulcan said:

Even if the guy was could of been fully consenting, and was of a consenting age in many similarly developed countries? I think considering the age and the supposed nature of the guy, asking for jail is a bit much.

The fact that they where teachers and he was a student is what sticks to me more TBH.

If this was two older males having sex with a 16 year old female would you react differently ? as comparing other country's age of consent laws is impossible since places like Japan have it around 13/14 years of age which is disgusting since the average age of consent law is 16 years of age link.

@hellionvulcan said:

@scorpion2501 said:

That's just my point. You shouldn't go to jail or become registered as a sex offender because you had sex with someone who was of CONSENT. Mutual consent=No problem. The teacher thing is more jarring, because there was probably a bribery involved. But I wasn't focussing on that part.

They really need to rethink this imho.

Age of consent laws > verbal consent as consent means nothing when you're considered a child by law as its why both women should be charged with statutory rape. Going by your logic say a man say aged 40 could have sex with a 14/16 year old girl & since both consented its fine ? as thats a very broad line to draw on consent means no problem to me.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

No I would react exactly the same. I've called out subjective notions like that on Comicvine many times before, and gotten flack for it. How could I openly commend the police for acting in the same way they would acting if a female was a target, and yet you still ask me that rhetorical question?

The fact that you mentioned that the average age of consent in most countries is 16 only makes strengthen my right to ponder the situation here. And I believe Japan are set to change their rules on sexual consent too.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle

3 ways are difficult. Everyone has to make sure to distribute their attention to each partner equally or someones feelings will get hurt. It's a pain.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

Don't know that the women should get jail time, but they should definitely get some sort of criminal record. And, like...banned from teaching, if you can do that.

Yeah..... This is my viewpoint if I'm personally honest.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Yeah, that should be fine. Who are you to judge if they love each other and want to go at it? So, if you cross that 18 year of age border you are suddenly mature and ready for sex with everyone?

I'm talking about mental maturity. It could very well be that a girl who is 18/19/20 isn't mentally ready yet. But on the other hand a girl who is 15/16/17 already is.

You shouldn't look at the numbers, but at their inside.

Of course, the line has to be drawn somewhere. I don't believe people under a certain age(like 14 or so) really get the idea of consent, and are just in it because of pressure. But that's a different matter.

Japan has a really nice law, you can have sex at the age of 14, but only with other young adults(Between the age of 14-18). As I think sex can sprout from real love between those youngsters, but older people like you mentioned(40) will just try and manipulate young people for sex(But not always)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They ain't even that hot tho....

Jmarshmallow

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil
IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I can't even imagine how they all got involved but I really can't understand why they would want a boy instead of a man. One of the teachers is definitely very attractive as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Legend

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/two-high-school-teachers-arrested-for-having-threesome-with-student

Two female teachers have been arrested in America after they allegedly had a threesome with a student.

32-year-old Shelley Dufresne and 24-year-old Rachel Respess are accused of having sex with a male student who was 16 at the time.

Apparently the incident happened after a football game at Destrehan High school in Louisiana. The age of consent in Louisiana is 17.

Investigations by the school began when staff members started to hear rumors of the student, now 17, bragging about sleeping with them. Police then questioned the teenager to find out more before speaking to the women.

"No matter what sex the victim is, everyone should be outraged. You have educators whose responsibility is the safety of children".

Further investigations are currently underway to gather evidence and all personal phones are being looked at to find possible images of all three of them together. Other students have claimed that it has happened on more than one occasion with the threesomes often being filmed. The teachers have been charged with 'carnal knowledge of a juvenile and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.'

Wolverine08, your 260 pound bench means less than nothing compared to the exploits of this kid......

But honestly, I'm torn on this from all angles. On one hand I praise the police for at least showing some even handedness in this crime. If two high school male teachers did this to a 16 year girl, the guys would be charged, so the fact that this has happened is a step in the inequality which can exist when males are the target of sexual crimes.

On the other hand, I feel that when student is actively bragging about having sex, you have to question the nature of the crime in question. Now obviously there is a limit to this, if the kid was 12 I would personally think differently, but at his age, the age of consent in many countries, (Including my own, the U.K) combined with the Kid's apparent gusto, makes me wonder whether about the severity of the crime in question.

I still think it is wrong though. I am of the belief that Students and Teachers shouldn't engage in relationships for a variety of reasons (the promise of better grades being one of them, as alleged in this case)- though interestingly, this doesn't seem to be a problem from what I've read so far

There may be more to this story though. Perhaps there was more nefarious "encouragement" to the kid, which would of course be more morally reprehensible. Was it just a one time thing? Or is it just some stupid rumor spread by some thirsty W!gga's.......

@wolverine08 O_o Woah... this is sick (in a bad way).

- TAS

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucky Lil dude.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mikesterman
No Caption Provided

congrats

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[​IMG]

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do the crime do the time.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(High fives student)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I wan to see ICS of the teachers in question.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

funny animated GIF.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

This kid is not a victim. People must accept this fact.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

This kid is not a victim. People must accept this fact.

True but even if he consented (which it looks like he did), the teachers still commited a crime.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That kid is a legend.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers