Keep it civil.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Divyansh13

I sure do hope india doesn't get invloved and Russians don't commit 10000000000 war crimes😃

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genuinely do hope that the absolute minimum comes out of this and very little lives are lost.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope it doesn't escalate into war, most of my relatives are in Eastern Europe.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just hoping it won’t escalate further more

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Imagine South Texas seceding and declaring itself an independent republic. That mexico recognize the new republic and sign with it treaties of protection and assistance. Let him open the border and deploy his army in the new territory.

Can anyone consider this scenario without further escalation ?

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All good. War is nearly over

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoping it doesn't get worse. Although Eastern NATO countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland must be nervous.

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacdec: Sir you are right but would USA like Mexico to align with Russia and let it deploy its weapons in its own territory?

Prior to Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea (then Ukrainian territory), less than 20% of the Ukrainian population favored NATO membership. For 8 years, Russia has been trying to carve up Ukraine, which it wants to assimilate into its own territory. The recognition of the two self-proclaimed republics is a further step in this direction. The invasion of the whole of Ukraine, accompanied by bombardments on numerous cities and aimed, in addition to military infrastructures, at strategic, economic and civil infrastructures.

Ukraine was looking for a security partner to guarantee its integrity and freedom as a sovereign and democratic state. Knowing that Russia's ultimate goal has always been, since the fall of the USSR, to annex it to its own territory as it did in Crimea, what other choice could Ukraine have but NATO ?

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmic_reign

US and it's Allies along with other neighboring countries should intervene and negotiate a PEACE TREATY 🤝

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys

can someone explain to me why they are fighting

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 MaulSmacker  Online
No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marplay said:

Guys

Official statement is a section of Ukraine identifies as Russian.

Real reason some analyst say is because NATO pushing into that region and Russia wanting to prevent that.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yh been keeping up with the situation, can't say prayers to Ukrainians since it won't do much. Hopefully we can get out of this without much fighting or any.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Olorun

@forgivemegod: russian bots in 2022??? You're about 6 years late, suck yo mudda.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgivemegod: ??? Are you done giving excuses for murder?? Russia starting a war when every country out there wanted peace and even wanted to talk to Putin is 100% on Putin.

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@marplay said:

Guys

Real reason some analyst say is because NATO pushing into that region and Russia wanting to prevent that.

OOOOO thanks man

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@dernman said:
@marplay said:

Guys

Both actually. However, the most accurate reason is the fact that USA has intervened once again in the business of a country which they have almost no obligation to in order to "close out" Russia from the rest of Europe. They have deployed a part of their army and representatives in Ukraine and some other Easter European countries in order to put pressure on Russia and prevent the annexation of other Ukranian territories.

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DarkRealm  Online

Hopefully it doesn't result into a nuclear war.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DarkRealm  Online
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkrealm: Yeah, I'll find you in the afterlife and collect 100 bucks from you.

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgivemegod:

I admit that I am not precisely informed of the full complexity of the Ukrainian situation. I don't think you are either. Under these conditions I believe that it is not effective to continue a debate which could ignite. For my part, I will take care to complete my information in the direction you indicate.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cocacolaman  Moderator

As long as nobody in the US or Russia is so idiotic to start launching nuclear weapons it won’t be world endingly bad. Still very sorry for the Ukrainians, though.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33 Lunacyde  Moderator

@olorun said:

@forgivemegod: ??? Are you done giving excuses for murder?? Russia starting a war when every country out there wanted peace and even wanted to talk to Putin is 100% on Putin.

Sir you have no idea what you are talking about, peace talks? really , if peace was what west wanted why was USA not giving insurance that they were not going to extend NATO further eastwards ? Why was the west pushing towards ”peace talks” on their and own terms and completely neglecting Russian interests and concerns? It is still not too late if west guarantees NATO will not expand war will stop immediately.

Sir I am not giving excuses for murder I condemn the war but there was no other way to stop NATO expansion diplomatic options were completely closed as west completely ignored Russian interests.

And sir you should not forget what the west did to Iraq Syria Afghanistan so talking about murder is hypocritical.

If the people of Ukraine wanted to join NATO it's not Russia's place to intervene in their sovereign affairs. Invasion of a sovereign country is not justified because you don't like their politics.

Avatar image for battlemaker5088
BATTLEMAKER5088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sure do hope india doesn't get invloved and Russians don't commit 10000000000 war crimes😃

Avatar image for battlemaker5088
BATTLEMAKER5088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad for those innocent Ukrainian citizens

Avatar image for deactivated-63dd907ef30c2
deactivated-63dd907ef30c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that sucks...

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Antebellum

We are privileged of seeing a war, that's rare for a generation of snowflakes, that's awesome and it will be like a videogame or investing in cryptocurrency, we bet and see who wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b
deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are privileged of seeing a war, that's rare for a generation of snowflakes, that's awesome and it will be like a videogame or investing in cryptocurrency, we bet and see who wins.

The f*ck😭

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should probably go by bellum now.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44 Lunacyde  Moderator

@forgivemegod:

1. The Ukraine is a constitutional republic, which means the people have a voice through their vote. If there was a government in place it is because the Ukranian people put them there. If the Ukranian people are voting for elected representatives who want to join NATO that is the will of the people.

Your argument is that Russia forcing their way in and invading is more representative of the peoples' wishes than an elected government?

2. Some polls showed as high as 69% approval among the Ukranian public for joining NATO in 2017.

3. I actually have friends in the Ukraine, and they are terrified. They don't want Russia coming into their country with tanks and bombs. If the people wanted Russia to come in they wouldn't need to fight. Again, Russia doesn't have the right to invade other countries because they don't like how they conduct their politics.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The last update in Ukraine's military's perspective was that they'd already downed about 5 Russian aircrafts, as I heard late last night or in the very early morning ours of today, Thursday.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Paytience

@lunacyde: Ukraine isn't a constitutional republic, it's a unitarian republic, which immediately throws your analysis into question. Not that I disagree with your analysis, I actually for the most part agree...my first statement was just pointing something out for you.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgivemegod: lol. So the russian people want peace, and to show that, they invade a sovereign nation? Interesting.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgivemegod: What American weapons are in Ukraine right now? Go ahead...support your point.