Rumor: Dragon Ball Z will have more 200 episodes!

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Dayvid3

@dayvid3 said:

Is this in response to that deathmatch between Superman and Goku? Add some ss levels so he can win a rematch? :)

Er.. why'd anyone care about deathbattle? Not like it's canon or anything.. Not to mention there are already very lengthy debates on whether it's right or wrong lol. they don't make heroes so they can win death battles, they make them to be seen and liked.

Lol I was just having fun. No serious :) I rooted for supes, but I'd love more dbz stuff too if it isn't filler, chasing in, and feel goodery

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Actually it was his objective since the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. It was understandable then, but after a while it just got tiresome. Even after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice. Ugh. Gaara was important in the first arc, but he wasn't the central character. The first arc was about Naruto. Gaara was dead for most of it. Team Gai didn't get to fight Kisame. Gai got to fight Kisame (something that I'm happy about actually because imo Gai is one of the best characters in the series). Yes. Shikamaru got an arc about him. And Choji's received some development. But just look at what happened to Neji recently. In Part 1 he used to be one of the most prominent members in Naruto's age group. We're told that these guys are Naruto's friends, but they rarely interact with him outside of filler. It's a shame too. The Chunin Exam was my favorite arc in Naruto because you had all of these different characters and personalities interacting. All of the characters were so interesting and diverse. And imo some of them were actually more interesting than the main characters, but in Part 2 they're more or less shoved off to the side and I'm not going to spoil anything , but what happened to Neji is evidence of that. Now I won't say that all of them have been lacking panel time. Shikamaru and Gai got quite a bit... but that's about it. In this last arc Kishimoto's trying to fit Gaara, Hinata, Lee and Choji in, but it's too little to late. It's a shame to because imo Part 1 was incredible.

''In Part 1 he used to be one of the most prominent members in Naruto's age group.'' *sigh* Beside the Chunen Exam arcs and Sasuke Retraivel how much did we honestly see Neji or hell any other character in ''Naruto age group''. Where was they in the Wave Mission arc?,Where were they in The Akatsuki Intro Arc?Where were They during the search for Tsunade ? Hell even during Chunen Exam arcs we were more focused on Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto,as a series has ALWAYS been a main character(s) centralize series

and as Naruto and Sasuke,getting Sasuke has always taken a backseat when Naruto has more pressing issues.Like I said he has only tried to get Sasuke back in 3 arcs.Beside those 3 arcs he rarely even mentions Sasuke.

Also During the Pain Invasion Arc and The Fourth Ninja War Arc instead of Noticing for Kishi was Characters people thought he forgot about the much rather complain about How no one dies, (As if Naruto ever had killed off main characters)

and BTW why is it Too little to late...does it matter it;s happening now but you and soooo many other would much rather complain how it didn't happen earlier.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leesensei said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@leesensei: Guys. If you don't like it then just don't watch it. The reason the games sell well and they keep on making new material is because it still has an audience.

I won't be watching it,and FYI I have the right to say as I please if my opinion is it should die I will state it this is a forum after all and everything here is derived on an opinion.

@leesensei: Ugh. Naruto. IMO, part 1 of Naruto was better than Part 2 of Dragon Ball... but Shippuden... ugh... awful.

Now see?That is your opinion and I have no problem with you stating such even though in my opinion Naruto>>Dragon Ball Z also Shippuden is better then part 1 imo.

Of course. You have the right to say that it should die. And just like you have the right to say that it should die, I have the right to tell you not to watch it if you don't like it.

I guess you really like scenes of Naruto rolling around in the bed crying about Sasuke and every other major character getting pushed to the side, huh? Well. That's your choice.

I would reply to this but really it's a waist of time you have your opinion I have mine,You do not want me to point out DBZ flaws because God knows they are many....

I never said that DBZ wasn't flawed. The fights are to long, the story is repetitive, the earlier characters were demoted to comic relief and cameos, nobody dies (like in comics) and martial arts skills and tactics were dropped for muscular guys yelling and big explosions. But to be fair, nothing is perfect. Part 2 of Dragon Ball was very flawed and a big part of why I watch it is for nostalgic reasons. Part 1 was a lot better. At the same time, it had an enormous amount of influence and if people want to watch it (And a lot of people do) then there's no reason not to bring it back.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By LeeSensei

@leesensei said:

Actually it was his objective since the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. It was understandable then, but after a while it just got tiresome. Even after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice. Ugh. Gaara was important in the first arc, but he wasn't the central character. The first arc was about Naruto. Gaara was dead for most of it. Team Gai didn't get to fight Kisame. Gai got to fight Kisame (something that I'm happy about actually because imo Gai is one of the best characters in the series). Yes. Shikamaru got an arc about him. And Choji's received some development. But just look at what happened to Neji recently. In Part 1 he used to be one of the most prominent members in Naruto's age group. We're told that these guys are Naruto's friends, but they rarely interact with him outside of filler. It's a shame too. The Chunin Exam was my favorite arc in Naruto because you had all of these different characters and personalities interacting. All of the characters were so interesting and diverse. And imo some of them were actually more interesting than the main characters, but in Part 2 they're more or less shoved off to the side and I'm not going to spoil anything , but what happened to Neji is evidence of that. Now I won't say that all of them have been lacking panel time. Shikamaru and Gai got quite a bit... but that's about it. In this last arc Kishimoto's trying to fit Gaara, Hinata, Lee and Choji in, but it's too little to late. It's a shame to because imo Part 1 was incredible.

''In Part 1 he used to be one of the most prominent members in Naruto's age group.'' *sigh* Beside the Chunen Exam arcs and Sasuke Retraivel how much did we honestly see Neji or hell any other character in ''Naruto age group''. Where was they in the Wave Mission arc?,Where were they in The Akatsuki Intro Arc?Where were They during the search for Tsunade ? Hell even during Chunen Exam arcs we were more focused on Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto,as a series has ALWAYS been a main character(s) centralize series

and as Naruto and Sasuke,getting Sasuke has always taken a backseat when Naruto has more pressing issues.Like I said he has only tried to get Sasuke back in 3 arcs.Beside those 3 arcs he rarely even mentions Sasuke.

Also During the Pain Invasion Arc and The Fourth Ninja War Arc instead of Noticing for Kishi was Characters people thought he forgot about the much rather complain about How no one dies, (As if Naruto ever had killed off main characters)

and BTW why is it Too little to late...does it matter it;s happening now but you and soooo many other would much rather complain how it didn't happen earlier.

The Chunin Exam and the SRA arc were over half of Part 1. And he was a major player in both. In Part 2 he barely showed up, but then to do what Kishi did to his character after he was pushed into minor character status. That was awful. There was no build up... it came out of nowhere. It's gotten to the point where I don't care about what happens to the characters any more.

Yes. Naruto has always been the focus and there's nothing wrong with that, but he made all of these interesting supporting characters... some of which are arguably better than the main characters... and then he threw them off to the side.

That's not true and you know it. He mentions Sasuke a lot. That's why people complain about it.

I'm not complaining about no one dying. Because I have to admit, Kishi's very good when it comes to death. Better than Oda, Kubo and Toriyama. Jiraiya's death was one of the best parts about Part 2.

It's to little to late because he doesn't have time to develop them. There aren't any villains they can fight and defeat to build up there characters, like they did in the SRA Arc. Sakura went missing for how many chapters again? There's no more time. Unless he creates new villains and streches out the series more, but Naruto's already more powerful than most if not all of the characters in the series.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

So.. the 200 episodes are going to feature naruto, too?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#106  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@leesensei said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@leesensei: Guys. If you don't like it then just don't watch it. The reason the games sell well and they keep on making new material is because it still has an audience.

I won't be watching it,and FYI I have the right to say as I please if my opinion is it should die I will state it this is a forum after all and everything here is derived on an opinion.

@leesensei: Ugh. Naruto. IMO, part 1 of Naruto was better than Part 2 of Dragon Ball... but Shippuden... ugh... awful.

Now see?That is your opinion and I have no problem with you stating such even though in my opinion Naruto>>Dragon Ball Z also Shippuden is better then part 1 imo.

Of course. You have the right to say that it should die. And just like you have the right to say that it should die, I have the right to tell you not to watch it if you don't like it.

I guess you really like scenes of Naruto rolling around in the bed crying about Sasuke and every other major character getting pushed to the side, huh? Well. That's your choice.

I would reply to this but really it's a waist of time you have your opinion I have mine,You do not want me to point out DBZ flaws because God knows they are many....

I never said that DBZ wasn't flawed. The fights are to long, the story is repetitive, the earlier characters were demoted to comic relief and cameos, nobody dies (like in comics) and martial arts skills and tactics were dropped for muscular guys yelling and big explosions. But to be fair, nothing is perfect. Part 2 of Dragon Ball was very flawed and a big part of why I watch it is for nostalgic reasons. Part 1 was a lot better. At the same time, it had an enormous amount of influence and if people want to watch it (And a lot of people do) then there's no reason not to bring it back.

Fair enough.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@leesensei said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Thank you, this has always being my point and the reason why they should reboot Dragon Ball with better writters.

songoku1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANK THE LORD,JESUS,THE KAIS ,AND THE KAIOSHIN I AM FEELING AWESOME@_@

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U know what'd really be Awesome 200 episode about Trunks being the protector of his universe ...Now that's a DBZ i could watch

TomokoYugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TomokoYugen
No Caption Provided

You guys might find this interesting

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@tomokoyugen: If I'm reading that right, that tweet is really old :P

TomokoYugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is pretty old, but it says "projects" and not "a project" grasping at straws I know.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By Deranged Midget

@tomokoyugen: I would assume with that date in mind, Battle of the Gods would've been one of those projects.

TomokoYugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I figure as much my hope though is this is saying there is more to come especially sense we haven't got to see gohans son yet.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By King_Saturn

I would be down for it...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So do we have any release dates or trailers, or anything?

sousukesagara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how strong Gohan's son would be...

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#120  Edited By GraniteSoldier

oh god... can you imagine how much the battle forums will be flooded with DBZ threads when these new shows air ?

God I hope not. I love DBZ, and I'd be pumped for 200 more episodes, but I really really get tired of DBZ battle threads. A few radical DBZ debaters make the rest of us look bad.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#121  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

YES YES YES

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

is this legit?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

is this legit?

Toriyama has supposedly confirmed it but no clue on whether the development is legit. Also, there's supposed to be another series of DBZ Kai despite it being cancelled after the Cell Saga where it'll continue with the Majiin Buu saga.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By M3th

Oh GOD NO! It's like the Universe wants me to be enslaved by entertainment. First GTA V, now this. Got me doing the Big Sean $#!% like, OH GOD

-Abstract 4$$#073-

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a question....how many of you guys have seen DBZ Battle of Gods? And how is it? i still can't find it anywhere...

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@toptom: I have, just go to animeultima.tv and it should be the first thing you see in the popular episodes section (Dragon ball Z movie 14)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. 200 episodes

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@king_saturn said:

Born with the powers of a good legendary super saiyan and mystic! The strongest fighter appears!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By termiteone4ever

@princearagorn1:

i am not the only one here who thinks gohan is the strongest

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

People kept saying he was doing a DB manga but in reality its a totally different manga and not DB

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Born with the powers of a good legendary super saiyan and mystic! The strongest fighter appears!

He would only be 1/4 saiyan though....

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By _Zombie_

Why.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Web_Flotsam

Oh come on, how much can dragon ball z get done in 200 episodes? Maybe an eighth of an arc or so?

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More episodes = More possible Goku wanking.

Yeah I like DBZ, but lets please watch the show without having to worry about if he can beat Superman for once guys!!! The show wasn't made for us to do that.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TheFirstLantern

@lvenger said:

@thefirstlantern said:

is this legit?

Toriyama has supposedly confirmed it but no clue on whether the development is legit. Also, there's supposed to be another series of DBZ Kai despite it being cancelled after the Cell Saga where it'll continue with the Majiin Buu saga.

Oh yes. Best news ever.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By BatteredArmor

No Caption Provided

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.. it's just a rumor, or is there any more news?

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheesh they haven't ended the series yet!? When will it end.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11: Until goku can tank galaxy explosions to the face without a scratch..

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 200 episodes is just a rumor. But AT is writing a new manga that is a prequel to dragonball. It's called jako the galactic patrolman. I'm a huge dbz fan, but I'm not excited at all for it lol. I would rather have a series after buu....

And as a side note there is another attempt at a live action dbz film, and this one looks like it will be better then the evolution movie. It's going to be released via web.

They will have a trailer comming out for it in about a month.

Here is the link for it,

http://www.robotunderdog.com/dbz.html

I'm honesty stoked for it! Dbz has a lot of potential for a live action film if done correctly.

Avatar image for khan_noonien_singh
Khan_Noonien_Singh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will give it a shot. It can't be worse than GT.

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khan_noonien_singh:

Haha, yeah gt was pretty bad, I absolutely hated pan, if it was not for her, I honesty would really like gt ....

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Marshall_Long

This is an old rumor I highly doubt this is true otherwise we would have heard something about it by now at least. The buu saga kai version has yet to come out anyways.

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: yea it is but as I was sayin earlier , AT is writing a prequel to dragonball , so maybe that's where the rumor got miss interpreted. But I am more interested in robot underdog's live action film they are making. I seriously can't wait and I hope they nail it since all of them are big fans of dbz and are asking other fans for their input. I believe it will be better then evolution . They also have the "dao of dragonball" Derek Pedula writing the script!!

Avatar image for keepdbzaliveforlittlesaiyans
keepdbzaliveforlittlesaiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen everyone here mention all the valid points about Cohan and vegeta being sure he was stronger than gohan. And here is why he is so confident on it. Gohan is only half-saiyan so is it possible no matter how much he trains he will never be as strong as vegeta or goku. I think that maybe what trunks realized seeing his father in the hyperbolic time chamber. He could never truly match a true saiyans strength.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen everyone here mention all the valid points about Cohan and vegeta being sure he was stronger than gohan. And here is why he is so confident on it. Gohan is only half-saiyan so is it possible no matter how much he trains he will never be as strong as vegeta or goku. I think that maybe what trunks realized seeing his father in the hyperbolic time chamber. He could never truly match a true saiyans strength.

No Caption Provided

and Gohan was at one point stronger than goku and is still stronger than Vegeta