Samurai Jack will always be in most of our childhood memories as the defining example of badass. From beating up a near-omnipotent demon Aku, from effortlessly slicing up ugly aliens, we all know him from his epic nature, and of course, his legendary sword crafted by the gods themselves.
Powers and Abilities
- From Samurai Jack Wikia
"This sword was forged from the righteousness of the qi within thee. It possesses the power to destroy this evil force."
-Odin, Ra and Vishnu, Episode XXXVIII: The Birth of Evil, Part 2
Because Odin, Ra, and Vishnu crafted this weapon, it is designed to be able to vanquish (kill) anything evil with ease, as well as be able to cut through any material (given there is enough force behind the sword itself). It cannot be wielded by anyone that is evil, and won't hurt anyone innocent, or pure.
- Samurai Lord (Jack's father) with the sword for the first time.
- Samurai Jack's first time with the legendary sword.
Numerous Training Experiences
- Hand-to-hand combat expert
- Ancient weapons expert
- Peak human condition
- War tactics and strategies
Our hero Jack has went through training ever since he was a small child. From training archery with Robin Hood, wrestling with Romans, mastering martial arts with Shaolin Monks, to learning foreign languages, Jack is the pinnacle of human perfection.
- Jack training under numerous masters of their own respective field.
- 2-page flat, laid-out
- 2 page, split
So yeah, Samurai Jack is not a person to mess with.
- Easily defeats numerous Aku Minions, as well as catching a whip mid-attack with ease.
- Jack fights Aku for the first time, and defeats him. Unfortunately, Aku is really cheap and sends our samurai into the future.
- After Samurai Jack's re-entry from time portal, he is immediately attacked.
- Samurai Jack easily dispatches alien thugs (some with missile launchers for arms).
- With a little bit of planning, Jack fights an entire army of Aku's Beetle Drones and wins.
- Absolutely destroys a group of alien gladiators.
- Despite having days of preparation, a group of the most dangerous, infamous bounty hunters from around the galaxy are killed swiftly by an ambushed Samurai Jack in under a couple seconds.
- After a prolonged fight with a Shinobi Shadow Warrior, literally using lightness and darkness, Jack comes on top as the victor.
- Jack facing off against Mondo-Bot, a robot that nuked an entire city and is taller than the tallest skyscraper.
- Samurai Jack defeating 3 Archers who had previously defeated Aku's huge army. They wielded magic arrows that almost never missed their target.
- Proof that the 3 Archers alone took down a huge army (Skip to 1:43 - 2:30 and 2:49 - 4:00)
- Samurai Jack dodging an arrow effortlessly with his toes (Skip to 2:36)
- Samurai Jack deflecting and dodging hundreds of arrows (Skip to 4:00)
- Samurai Jack blindfolding himself to dodge arrows (Skip to 4:20)
Don't forget to mute the video (unless you like the music)
- Samurai Jack surprising a nigh-omnipotent being with his jumping ability.
- Jack defeating Ultra-Robots.
- Jack's first encounter with the Ultra-Robots (Skip to 2:24 and mute the video)
- Jack's second encounter with the Ultra-Robots (Skip to 3:38 and mute the video)
- Jack unleashing his/his sword's full potential (Skip to 5:00 and mute the video)
- Overcomes a multi-ton grip from a giant summoned by Demongo, and stabs the giant on his hand. He later uses the rock to smash it against the giant's head (not shown in clip).
- Jack instantly reacts to robot mobsters with future Tommy Guns. He also easily deflects their bullets (not shown in clip).
- Samurai Jack defeating a popular, deadly gladiator without his sword.
- Holds his own against The Guardian, a warrior who has lived for eons protecting the time portal.
- Everyone's reaction to Jack's badassery :
Got more feats or tads of information you know? Post them or PM me and I might add it to the thread.