Religion… What do you think?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dshipp17:

And when they come out of the lake of fire they will be saved because All will be One in Christ as is written in many places.

You are taking Revelation out of context

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

The Whole Creation will be saved

Romans 8:19 For the anxious longing of THE CREATION waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. 20For THE CREATION was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope 21that THE CREATION itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22For we know that THE WHOLE CREATION groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of OUR BODY.

The whole creation as differentiated from the sons of God will be set free into the glory of the sons of God .

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29353  Edited By willpayton

@ps4gamerdude said:

Lock this thread, pls. It's been going 12 years. 'bout time to put it to rest.

@emperorthanos-@jedixman

Not sure it needs to be locked, but certainly nothing useful comes form it. It's mostly just one guy spamming and others fruitlessly arguing past each other.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29355  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jonjizz said:

@abstractraze: yes, that's literally all you talk about.

somehow you even managed to talk about germany importing iron from less developed regions when we were trying to discuss human virtues. lol

do you even have an identity on top of your nationality? cause it doesn't seem like... and the funny thing is that i agree with the general sentiment, but it's simply irrelevant.

You were concerned about an individual's virtue, right? The thing is that virtue as a concept, is a social construct, for instance, depending on the commonly shared virtues, such as values, laws and doctrines of the following society, is what make the difference toward other different cultural civilizations.

Definition of virtue:

Showing high moral standards.

Definition of moral:

Concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour.

Definition of principles:

A basic idea or rule that explains or controls how something happens or works

A comprehensive and fundamental law, doctrine, or assumption.

(1): a rule or code of conduct

(2): habitual devotion to right principles

One can see the fallacies in the following cultural structure and independently not follow them, but one will always accept the positive aspects unless you don't have something better to offer by yourself.

If you have something better to offer, but you can't or you don't want to convince others, it's a completely worthless aspect, because you can't put those views on practice, there is no other individual that could acknowledge your views, therefore everything remain only as intentions, thoughts or unfulfilled concepts.

-

The subject with the iron export and import was meant to highlight the mentality of the West, that creativity, engineering and knowledge will always be more rewarded than the exploitation of existent resources in the region, it's not only Germany that has huge iron resources, but France and the U.K too, Germany has the second biggest uranium resources too, during the Cold War, alone East Germany that was occupied by the Soviet Union, was the third biggest producer of uranium, a very costly mineral that is meant to power up nuclear reactors, but besides it's not as remunerative, it pollutes the soil, and since it's not good to shit where you eat, Europe closed their mining industry, Norway has one of the biggest oil reserves, but they don't overexploit it like Saudi Arabia, because as I said, it's way better to import the crude materials and refine them with a proper industry for the consume, furthermore, it's speculated that in the European north sea, there is alot of oil, but as I said, no one cares, because you either focus on the explotaition of resources or you focus on your industry in order to avoid any kind of deficit in the supply-chain and the industry will always be a priority, the upper regions are industrialized regions and the lower developed regions solely rely on the exploitation of resources.

-

You have a very distorted way of defining identity, for example, I can see that you avoid the capital letter at the start of your sentence and after the punctuation as well, this reflects that you are not in agreement with common social norms and ethics, because maybe you look down at people that follow them, possibly because of your narcissistic mindset that thinks that people that follow them are not smart, people that follow laws, follow them because they're not bright enough to live without them or overrun them.

This behavior is commonly found on people with sociopathic behavioral patterns, such as in criminals, like the organized crime, but maybe, you just want to be a snowflake, unique by violating basic writing standards that don't have any merit.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29356  Edited By jonjizz

@abstractraze: great virtue of "truth" you're showing...

individuality = narcissism ???

freedom of expression = sociopath ???

it's ok if you want to be a sheep and conform at every CHOICE you get, but not everyone is the same, some people like to make their own choices in life, and not everyone who's different is a big bad wolf...

again, this just shows how much you're overly-suspicious and scared of everything "different", everything that doesn't belong to your community; your excessive tribalism comes from a deep-seated insecurity in yourself as an individual, probably a result of some childhood trauma i'd guess, either way you should work on that cause you appear to be completely dependent on your community to derive your sense of self.

and you talk about the virtue of "self-reliance"? you're worse than a sheep! lol what a hypocrite

this is an example of self-reliance:

No Caption Provided

keep calling me a snowflake, narcissist, sociopath, etc. just for being myself... but i know MY values, i take pride in MY actions, i've defended friends who were being bullied by cowards like you who hide behind a group and have no mind of their own, human nature is generally always the same... you're the type of person who'd follow a mob and do some messed up things because you just can't think independently, someone who'd gladly become a nazi if you were born in a different time period, capable of adopting good or bad values depending mostly on the environment in which you were born, and you wrongly assume all others would be the same because you have no idea what strength of mind is even supposed to be; i'm very proud of NOT being like you, and if that makes me a narcissistic snowflake with sociopathic tendencies in your book, i'll take it, we've already established you have no idea what you're talking about anyway.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont hide behind a group

I have a mind of my own

I came from primordial soup

Im in the consensus zone

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29358  Edited By jonjizz

@spareheadone:

i know not to be too arrogant, and listen to the majority of experts who understand more than i do

listen =/= blindly believe

first i listen, then i draw my own conclusions

(i disagree about the multiverse for example)

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonjizz:

I'm sure abstractraze could use your exact words regarding his ancestors and his culture.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29360  Edited By jonjizz

@spareheadone: lol and how funny is that?

i listen to modern experts regarding their own fields of knowledge

he listens to... mass murderers and rapists who pillaged mostly defenceless villages, regarding morals and virtues?

lol good for him!

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29361  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jonjizz said:

@abstractraze: great virtue of "truth" you're showing...

individuality = narcissism ???

freedom of expression = sociopath ???

it's ok if you want to be a sheep and conform at every CHOICE you get, but not everyone is the same, some people like to make their own choices in life, and not everyone who's different is a big bad wolf...

again, this just shows how much you're overly-suspicious and scared of everything "different", everything that doesn't belong to your community; your excessive tribalism comes from a deep-seated insecurity in yourself as an individual, probably a result of some childhood trauma i'd guess, either way you should work on that cause you appear to be completely dependent on your community to derive your sense of self.

and you talk about the virtue of "self-reliance"? you're worse than a sheep! lol what a hypocrite

this is an example of self-reliance:

keep calling me a snowflake, narcissist, sociopath, etc. just for being myself... but i know MY values, i take pride in MY actions, i've defended friends who were being bullied by cowards like you who hide behind a group and have no mind of their own, human nature is generally always the same... you're the type of person who'd follow a mob and do some messed up things because you just can't think independently, someone who'd gladly become a nazi if you were born in a different time period, capable of adopting good or bad values depending mostly on the environment in which you were born, and you wrongly assume all others would be the same because you have no idea what strength of mind is even supposed to be; i'm very proud of NOT being like you, and if that makes me a narcissistic snowflake with sociopathic tendencies in your book, i'll take it, we've already established you have no idea what you're talking about anyway.

Anyone has a distinctly unique personality, different wishes, yes, but imposing your views that are vastly different or the opposite against the laws that are established via suffrage by the community, it defines you as an anarchist and a narcissist.

Exactly, this is what I'm talking about:

"All are sheeps, but I'm not, so, how can I communicate this conviction? I know, I will avoid the capital letter at the start of a sentence and after the punctuation, bingo!"

This is the background, I mean, it's a complete lame choice, but that's what we have, you have a deficit to fully integrate into the society because you feel alienated, maybe a misplaced panic to lose your ideals that you overvalue all the time like a narcissist.

-

Yes, fears are a common human behavior, without our fears, we would have gone extinct long ago, we fear to unwillingly harm our loved ones, like our family and friends with sloppy desitions, exposing them to dangers, etc... That's called empathy or mutual concern, something you don't seem to understand because you don't have any, typical for a sociopath.

In the past, during our ancestral times, how many times we welcomed unknown people into our tribes and they ended up robbing and killing people later? It are events that happened a lot of times and we learned to be careful with people of different thinking, people with different values, that might be not compatible or counterproductive for your tribe. That's why we have so many nations with so many different laws, codes of conduct among the people and juristic procedures, that were chosen and shaped by so many different cultures.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonjizz:

which modern biologist do you listen to?

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

John 15:1-27:

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: if there's so much proof that god exists, why hasn't the big bang theory been thrown out the window and why isn't Christianity being taught in every public school right now?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29367  Edited By dshipp17

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@dshipp17: if there's so much proof that god exists, why hasn't the big bang theory been thrown out the window and why isn't Christianity being taught in every public school right now?

Clearly, it's a matter of politics, but, Christian theology and other subjects involving Christianity are majors in many accredited colleges and universities, as well as colleges and universities not accredited; some of the conclusions about the big ban theory are falling apart, but, it was put there to replace the idea that the universe never had a beginning, which started between Christianity and nearer to the 20th century, in favor of Christian doctrine that the universe had a beginning. But, the proof for God is taught and there to be observed, but you'll just need to seek it out; basically, a number of court decisions, also, prevents it from being taught in public school; just prior, though, things like school prayer was prevalent in public schools.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another question: what makes your god more real than any other god?

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: why hasn't a person in modern times been labeled as the person who proved with solid evidence that god exists

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

“you cannot prove god exists”

Well, this is just an (your) opinion; it's all a matter of perspective; based on all of the available information found in the scholarly Christian community (e.g. those people focused on collecting evidence), which is voluminous, most people, as Christians, agree that God exists based on the available or totality of evidence (e.g. especially, after personal experiences, plus the evidence that usually would have lead them to a personal experience); this is based on that reasonable mind perspective that is cited many times. Essentially, people who are only looking to dispute the evidence rather than actually examine the evidence (e.g. atheists) make this general proclamation; but, the larger number of people who actually are looking to examine the evidence come away with enough to believe in God, where my focus are those who are Christians.

“another question: what makes your god more real than any other god?”

There are many reasons, but, they're found in the scholarly Christian community; obviously, you should have some idea, as you're prepared to argue, hoping that I'll do some of the footwork into the scholarly Christian community for you. Basically, it's up to you to present to me why you believe that God is no more real than mythological figures, where their religions have long been abandoned, outside of academia in an effort to dissuade people away from Christianity, usually.

“why hasn't a person in modern times been labeled as the person who proved with solid evidence that god exists”

Again, this is just your opinion; it's been done already; it's quite voluminous and located within the scholarly Christian community; solid evidence is another term that you've joined to your opinion; again, you have to be willing to actually examine the evidence, not argue about the evidence, unless, of course, you can point to something that's been debunked, where the scholarly Christian community would seen irrational to an objective observer to continue believing that piece of material; usually, everything you see in the atheistic circle has been discredited by the scholarly Christian community, but they keep circulating it, causing people to become confused about what's really available.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29375  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@dshipp17:

Well, this is just an (your) opinion; it's all a matter of perspective; based on all of the available information found in the scholarly Christian community (e.g. those people focused on collecting evidence), which is voluminous, most people, as Christians, agree that God exists based on the available or totality of evidence (e.g. especially, after personal experiences, plus the evidence that usually would have lead them to a personal experience); this is based on that reasonable mind perspective that is cited many times. Essentially, people who are only looking to dispute the evidence rather than actually examine the evidence (e.g. atheists) make this general proclamation; but, the larger number of people who actually are looking to examine the evidence come away with enough to believe in God, where my focus are those who are Christians.

Bring some of this evidence here.

There are many reasons, but, they're found in the scholarly Christian community; obviously, you should have some idea, as you're prepared to argue, hoping that I'll do some of the footwork into the scholarly Christian community for you. Basically, it's up to you to present to me why you believe that God is no more real than mythological figures, where their religions have long been abandoned, outside of academia in an effort to dissuade people away from Christianity, usually

I'm not saying God isn't real, i'm asking you a completely objective and neutral question. Therefore, it's not up to me to prove anything as of now.

Again, this is just your opinion; it's been done already; it's quite voluminous and located within the scholarly Christian community; solid evidence is another term that you've joined to your opinion; again, you have to be willing to actually examine the evidence, not argue about the evidence, unless, of course, you can point to something that's been debunked, where the scholarly Christian community would seen irrational to an objective observer to continue believing that piece of material; usually, everything you see in the atheistic circle has been discredited by the scholarly Christian community, but they keep circulating it, causing people to become confused about what's really available

1. I'm not atheist, i'm agnostic

2. bring some of this evidence to the table so we can review it and come to a conclusion

3. who is this person?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God doesn't exist.

That's my take.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29377  Edited By AbstractRaze

@hulkbusterx9 said:

Don't generalize, "The Christian God", "Abrahamic Gods" such as in Christianity, Judaism and Islam, Gods that claim to be the creators of everything, self-centered deities.

I'm a Heathen and since Old Nordic Paganism, we never thought about such insanity, because it doesn't make sense, the creation of our universe is a product of chaos and symmetrical order, our Gods were parallelly born within the beginnings of our Nordic/Germanic cultures, values, virtues, paths, spiritual sense and not otherwise.

The cosmos and the creation of our universe will always be a way more ancient event than our gods and as long there is no conscious mind that can acknowledge a god, there is no reason for a god to exist.

Based on the foundation of the Abrahamic gods, they're in a hypothetical position, where they can annihilate all living beings on our earth and any elsewhere in the universe and still exist as nothing did happen, without confronting any repercussions.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29378  Edited By HulkBusterx9
AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29379  Edited By AbstractRaze

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@abstractraze: do you have any proof that your god(s) exist?

You can't confront an old or a neo-pagan with this kind of question, because it's highly unsuited, this question has a 2-dimensional depth as a whole.

There are a lot of pagan beliefs across Europe, from distinct regions, I'm a Heathen, therefore I belong to the Nordic/Germanic paganism, but there is a Romantic/Latin paganism, Celtic paganism, Baltic paganism, Finish paganism, Hellenic paganism, Slavic paganism, etc, etc...

No Caption Provided

Every single pagan belief has its gods, every single god is a partial collective spiritual manifestation of the paths in our ancestry, and the paths of the living, they hold an individuality but at the same time not, it's an impartial spiritual fluctuation.

Your question should rather be, if there is any proof if a soul exists or not, right?

We have some remote answers about the creation of the universe, how everything began, but a soul as a concept, doesn't even has to be correlated with the existence of any sort of an individual god as a single entity that claims the total superiority above the living.

No Caption Provided

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29380  Edited By jonjizz

@hulkbusterx9: just a friendly reminder here, in case you don't know him already, @abstractraze will not talk about anything else other than his culture.

i'm also going to warn you about his dishonesty as an individual; he will constantly strawman your arguments, and, as you can probably notice already, he will often and unnecessarily switch the subject of the discussion, instead of tackling the main subject.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

“Bring some of this evidence here.”

I already did; I gave you a reference source and I said people talking of their personal experiences; anyone objectively looking for evidence should discern what I'm talking about, when I say something like personal experiences.

“I'm not saying God isn't real, i'm asking you a completely objective and neutral question. Therefore, it's not up to me to prove anything as of now.”

Sure you did by implication; or, you should have been able to think of reasons that God can be discerned from just any other religion; you're wording shows that you are not objective, even though the question seems neutral to the inexperienced.

“1. I'm not atheist, i'm agnostic”

Sure, maybe; but, the thing is, though, you're using the same language.

“3. who is this person?”

The scholarly Christian community.

“2. bring some of this evidence to the table so we can review it and come to a conclusion”

Well, you started asking for evidence soon after I posted a sampling of evidence in post 29365, in the form of the YouTube clip; just play the clip, it's about as easy as reading, if not simpler. I've been regularly or semi-regularly posting those types of clips.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29382  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jonjizz said:

@hulkbusterx9: just a friendly reminder here, in case you don't know him already, @abstractraze will not talk about anything else other than his culture.

i'm also going to warn you about his dishonesty as an individual; he will constantly strawman your arguments, and, as you can probably notice already, he will often and unnecessarily switch the subject of the discussion, instead of tackling the main subject.

Don't stick your nose into the concerns of others, we are done with each other, it's time for you and me to turn the page and let the subject still, I told you more than in alot of occasions that old and modern paganism revolves around our spiritual life, ancestry and our culture, all of them are interconnected.

I currently made it more than clear why he can't address the issue like that, because there are vast differences between the Abrahamic religions and Old/Modern Paganism from European origin.

As previously mentioned, I don't have to waste my time with a person with clear mental illness, that is an anarchist and a narcissist in nature.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29383  Edited By dshipp17

@spareheadone:

“And when they come out of the lake of fire they will be saved because All will be One in Christ as is written in many places.

You are taking Revelation out of context”

No, I'm not taking the Book of Revelation out of context by telling you the plan meaning of the text. They will be cast into the Lake of Fire and that's it for them; but, I like your sympathy for them; the best thing to do is become Christian, or renew your commitment, so that you can be in Heaven and get clarification from God; I'm even thinking about whether I should get Baptized again, but, I believe I last did it in 2001.

“Romans 8:19 For the anxious longing of THE CREATION waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. 20For THE CREATION was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope 21that THE CREATION itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22For we know that THE WHOLE CREATION groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of OUR BODY.”

The below passages from Romans 8 puts this into context; what you're quoting has to do with Born Again Christians who embrace Jesus Christ, God, the Father, and the Holy Spirit; all creation certainly doesn't fir into this category, particularly those destined for the Lake of Fire. Right now, what are discussion should be designed to do is to see if at least one of us, as a Christian, which is me, as someone who embraces Christ, can bind in Heaven what is bound on earth and loose in Heaven what I loose on earth, and create a defense in Heaven against a Calvinistic view; but, God is pure justice and absolute fairness; what it will help is for others to have a formula to become born again Christians and be saved, while it is still time.

Romans 8:1-18; 25-28: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

I already did; I gave you a reference source and I said people talking of their personal experiences; anyone objectively looking for evidence should discern what I'm talking about, when I say something like personal experiences.

You told me to go find the evidence. In a debate, you don't tell people to find evidence, you bring it. All you're demonstrating by telling me to go find it is that you don't have any evidence. That is the same as this:

''The big bang is the beginning of the universe''

''Do you have proof?"

"There is plenty of evidence, go look for it''

Sure you did by implication; or, you should have been able to think of reasons that God can be discerned from just any other religion; you're wording shows that you are not objective, even though the question seems neutral to the inexperienced.

The only thing I implied is that you cannot prove he exists. I'm not saying he doesn't exist, i'm saying you can't prove he exists.

Sure, maybe; but, the thing is, though, you're using the same language

An athiest would be denying the existence of any and every divine being. I haven't denied the existence of any or every divine being.

The scholarly Christian community.

I googled what the christian community is known for, and nothing came up about them having undeniable proof of the existence of God.

Well, you started asking for evidence soon after I posted a sampling of evidence in post 29365, in the form of the YouTube clip; just play the clip, it's about as easy as reading, if not simpler. I've been regularly or semi-regularly posting those types of clips.

The first video is just a short film about time travel, and the second one is just sculptures of a developing fetus. They don't provide any evidence whatsoever.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: So you don't actually have any proof of his existence?

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't stick your nose into the concerns of others

i wasn't talking to you, so take your own advice

is my sense of community actually stronger than yours? i just wanted to warn him lol deal with it

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29387  Edited By AbstractRaze

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@abstractraze: So you don't actually have any proof of his existence?

What kind of existence? specify please, than rather repeating yourself after explaining why you can address the issue like that.

Are you talking about the system of how our gods are portrayed?

If yes, everything is a spiritual metaphor, they hold an individuality but at the same time not, it's an impartial spiritual fluctuation, that's why I'm saying, are you rather asking if there is any proof of the existence of a soul?

The thing is that the soul as a concept, could be the allegory of a fully extended definition of what we call "consciousness", and the thing is that no one knows the full definition of consciousness, in fact, we know a lot more over the creation of our universe than rather what our consciousness truly is.

Definition of a soul:

The spiritual part of a person that some people believe continues to exist in some form after their body has died, or the part of a person that is not physical and experiences deep feelings and emotions.

Definition of consciousness:

The state of being awake, thinking, and knowing what is happening around you

The fact of noticing the existence of something

The fact of noticing the existence of something

-

I recommend to take a look.

Loading Video...

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29388  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@abstractraze:

What kind of existence?

being in our reality. do you have proof that a god or gods exist in our reality in some way, shape or form?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29389  Edited By AbstractRaze

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@abstractraze:

What kind of existence?

being in our reality. do you have proof that a god or gods exist in our reality in some way, shape or form?

I'm telling you for the third time that our gods are the collective manifestation of our spiritual lives, culture, ancestry, it's not that they hold their own existential form.

They are a spiritual metaphor, you can't address us in the same way as you do with Christians, Muslims or Judaists, they have gods that hold their individual existentialism.

Understand.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@abstractraze:

What kind of existence?

I'm telling you for the third time that our gods are the collective manifestation of our spiritual lives, culture, ancestry, it's not that they hold their own existential form.

They are a spiritual metaphor, you can't address us in the same way as you do with Christians, Muslims or Judaists, they have gods that hold their individual existentialism.

Understand.

so why are you trying to debate with me, then?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29391  Edited By AbstractRaze

@hulkbusterx9 said:
@abstractraze said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

@abstractraze:

What kind of existence?

Understand.

so why are you trying to debate with me, then?

Because as I said, don't generalize, the Abrahamic gods are described as entities that created our universe and our reality, while old and modern pagans from the European hemisphere never claimed to have been the case with their gods, our gods were parallelly born with our civilizations.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: and i'm saying there is no proof of any god's existence. this debate between you and i was pointless.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29393  Edited By AbstractRaze
@hulkbusterx9 said:

@abstractraze: and i'm saying there is no proof of any god's existence. this debate between you and i was pointless.

It is more than evident that you are jonjizz with another account, ignoring the capital letter at the start of a sentence and after the punctuation, I mean, you have not done that with your previous participations, but you can't hold on for much, don't you? Your egocentrism is so intense, that it makes you sloppy, so, besides you have a deficit to fully integrate into the society because you are a narcissistic sociopath, you recur to alter-accounts? You are really creepy, as if you could replace your social deficit with different versions of yourself.

For the fourth time, our gods are a collective spiritual manifestation, a spiritual metaphor, they don't hold their own existential form.

In order to put in question their existence, you have to put in question if the concept of a soul is real.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

As you well know. God is your being. You are God. We are God in manifest form.

You are real, your dreams are real, your thoughts and consciousness is real.

Your own consciousness is in fact the only direct experience you actually have.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29397  Edited By jonjizz

@hulkbusterx9: LOL he just accused you of being me! that was hilarious! and kind of insane in terms of paranoia...

but i did warn you he has some issues

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am starting to wonder if Mosquitoes really are Demons. My Father believes totally that they are. These Insects are Servants of Satan as they constantly terrorize Humans.

Blood Sucking Bastards !

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

People used to tell me, "now we know that demons aren't real because we know the sources of illness". I used to say that the bacteria and the viruses ARE demons.