Religion… What do you think?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@iron_tiger:

Notice who is looking out from behind your eyes, from beneath your thoughts, this is the consciousness of God.

When you realise that God is the foundation of what you are, you begin to overcome anxiety, stress and depression and you start loving those around you because you realise that they are also God.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: "I've been providing evidence of God from those hundreds of millions of pages of evidence and information in the form of video clips for months in this very thread;"

You have NOT provided ANY actual, factual evidence to support that God exists. At all. Not one ounce of proof. You've only posted random clips and your own opinions. Nothing you've given says God is real. We're looking for something we can see, possibly touch, and otherwise test to know... but we haven't, because we can't.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27503  Edited By dshipp17

@iron_tiger said:

@dshipp17: "I've been providing evidence of God from those hundreds of millions of pages of evidence and information in the form of video clips for months in this very thread;"

You have NOT provided ANY actual, factual evidence to support that God exists. At all. Not one ounce of proof. You've only posted random clips and your own opinions. Nothing you've given says God is real. We're looking for something we can see, possibly touch, and otherwise test to know... but we haven't, because we can't.

Those aren't just random video clips; and in prior post, just days earlier, I said that same thing to you (e.g. rather than speculate about something, just take the basic steps to educate yourself on a topic, before discussing it out of speculation with blanket and outlandish claims from you to those who have taken the basic steps to educate themselves on this topic) and you still didn't take a basic step to just play the video clip (e.g. as evidenced by your assertion that the video clips are random; this is just from your distorted perception of reality and would make not logical sense to me at all to be posting random clips and then later telling someone to review them, especially in the context where I've pointed people to them); you prefer to speculate and make blanket claims that simply don't jive with reality. These clips are potent and sharp proof of God in hours of video time.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Because no one else is educated but you, right? Get off your high horse and start producing REAL evidence, then others might take you seriously. So far, you're just a fart in the wind.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27505  Edited By dshipp17

@iron_tiger said:

@dshipp17: Because no one else is educated but you, right? Get off your high horse and start producing REAL evidence, then others might take you seriously. So far, you're just a fart in the wind.

Educate in the given context is to get informed about a topic that you're speculating about; within the context of the discussion, that would be clear to most anybody; it's not asking you to get educated, as a general matter, just that you get informed in a topic that you're making blanket assertions of a derogatory nature about, where your comments are all speculation based.

Others are taking the evidence shown in the clips seriously; again, you just simply have to play the clips. And, anyone who's truly objective and wants to inform themselves before reaching any conclusions should be viewing these clips which is but a sampling of a much larger pool of information of the other available evidence and information to be discovered.

So far, you're too egotistical to inform yourself as to just how ridiculous your blind speculation about (lack) of evidence for God truly is to someone who has informed themselves on the given topic. You haven't even grasped the key point that you should just go do some basic research to learn on your own and avoid speculating and guessing about a topic, being lead by second and third-hand information that you prefer to hear, which is obviously intended to be a joke (e.g. this means that these people haven't even thoroughly researched the topic; they just produce a bunch of punchlines that caught on). But, preference is totally separate from real reality.

And, not to mentioned that this is a deflection from your prior nonsensical statement that I was referring people to random clips, which was the actual topic at hand; which, again, means to simply play the video clips and learn from the information.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: I'm pretty sure I'm very educated in this discussion, enough to make an educated opinion and state an educated fact. Not believing in your cult doesn't make me uneducated on the matter. Again, start producing undeniable evidence that proves God is real/exists, material that isn't a video of some twat proclaiming quotes from the book of fictional stories known as the Bible.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Provide physical evidence that there is an omnipotent dude floating in the clouds. I'm not gonna believe that it is true because a bunch of non scientists and non reliable people say it is true.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: If there is soooooo much evidence that there is, in fact, an omnipotent guy floating in the clouds, why haven't we as a population on this Earth started worshipping him? It's because most of the "evidence" you've provided has more than likely been debunked.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hi, my name is Evidence. I contain some rather important information that everyone needs to have, and desire to be distributed appropriately so that whatever I truly am, continues to be the key to Humanity's significance."

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27510  Edited By dshipp17

@iron_tiger said:

@dshipp17: I'm pretty sure I'm very educated in this discussion, enough to make an educated opinion and state an educated fact. Not believing in your cult doesn't make me uneducated on the matter. Again, start producing undeniable evidence that proves God is real/exists, material that isn't a video of some twat proclaiming quotes from the book of fictional stories known as the Bible.

Your claiming that the videos that I posted are random shows pretty clearly that you're just making blind speculation. I have no indicators whatsoever that you have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about on the topic of evidence for God, yet along that your opinion is educated; given that you're still speculating about the clips that I posted, can't you tell that your actions demonstrate that your opinion is the direct display of a very uneducated opinion?

I've provided months of video footage of proof and evidence of God's existence in this thread. Just educate yourself by watching the clips. And then show me that you can start on the road of giving educated opinions on the subject matter.

Obviously and apparently, your opinion is just an open ended comment that there is no evidence of God and that He doesn't exist, coupled with derogatory comments from atheistic websites that are just ridiculous punchline jokes. Based on what the majority of humanity believes, just posting open ended comments just doesn't show that your opinion is educated, at all.

And, again, the topic at hand was that there was evidence for God, provided you did just basic research and commented on your findings, with a specific reference; you have no idea what a cult is, either, apparently; you're just throwing derogatory terms around in a pathetic effort to save face.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Provide physical evidence that there is an omnipotent dude floating in the clouds. I'm not gonna believe that it is true because a bunch of non scientists and non reliable people say it is true.

Did you even read? No one says that there was a "dude floating in the clouds" except you; again, I've pointed you in the right direction; take the steps and do basic research into the topic, educate yourself, and show me what you've learned on a topic that you're speculating about. You haven't been referred to people who aren't scientists and whether they're reliable is apart of your trying to establish your claims against the evidence; I won't be doing that for you, especially against my own evidence to you.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27512  Edited By dshipp17

@dshipp17: If there is soooooo much evidence that there is, in fact, an omnipotent guy floating in the clouds, why haven't we as a population on this Earth started worshipping him? It's because most of the "evidence" you've provided has more than likely been debunked.

The vast majority of earth's population does worship God and has been since the earth was created; looks like you didn't read; you just seem to be trying to retort after being blasted with no real comeback. Just go read fellow.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

Did you even read? No one says that there was a "dude floating in the clouds" except you; again, I've pointed you in the right direction; take the steps and do basic research into the topic, educate yourself, and show me what you've learned on a topic that you're speculating about. You haven't been referred to people who aren't scientists and whether they're reliable is apart of your trying to establish your claims against the evidence; I won't be doing that for you, especially against my own evidence to you.

I'm not going to research the stuff that you're supposed to be providing lol. Thats your job, not mine. Provide actual tangible evidence of his existence instead of throwing these red herrings at me.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

The vast majority of earth's population does worship God and has been since the earth was created; looks like you didn't read; you just seem to be trying to retort after being blasted with no real comeback. Just go read fellow.

No, it's just that I rely on evidence and objective truth instead of fairy tales and faith.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

I'm not going to research the stuff that you're supposed to be providing lol. Thats your job, not mine. Provide actual tangible evidence of his existence instead of throwing these red herrings at me.

I've already told you that hours of video footage in this thread was a sample of the evidence. Just go educate yourself; and, it's even easier by just playing the video clips in this thread. And, again, the topic at hand was that you provide physical evidence for Alexander the Great, where you was left trying to save face, being unable to muster up a real comeback.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

No, it's just that I rely on evidence and objective truth instead of fairy tales and faith.

But, you're just blindly speculating about what is and isn't available; the vast majority of humanity is unquestionably more educated on this topic than you. Against, just do some basic research and educate yourself about a topic that you're speculating about.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

2 Samuel 6 is another one of those events in the Bible that makes you wonder. Now in 2 Samuel 6 : 6 and 7, GOD basically had Uzzah killed because Uzzah reached out to grab The Ark Of GOD because the Oxen stumbled. It appears from the story that Uzzah was trying to stop The Ark Of GOD from falling off the cart because the Ox had stumbled. If that is the case, then why did GOD strike Uzzah down for trying to protect the Ark ? I could see if Uzzah intentionally touched the Ark of GOD without reason but Uzzah was trying to protect the Ark from falling.

It seems that most of your issues with the judeo-Christian god revolve around the depictions in the Old Testament. I would recommend "Is God a Moral Monster? Making Sense of the Old Testament God" by Paul Copan. Virtually every "question' you have posed is discussed at length there.

At the heart of the issue you mentioned above, seems to be "does god have the right to judge someone by his standard, or must he judge someone by that person's person set of standards?" Am I summarizing the point you are trying to make accurately?

First, you have made an assumption about Uzzah's intentions that are not stated in the text. The word choice is unique for the term used to describe God's anger to Uzzah. It indicates that Uzzah's act was not just "intentional" but "irreverent". Uzzah had kept the ark in his home for years. Could it be that he became too familiar with it and it became an object rather than the symbolic presence of god to him? God's action would suggest that Uzzah was not just trying to catch the ark, but that disrespect was part of his motivations.

In a more general sense though, let's assume Uzzah is just doing what he thought was right in the moment. Is he any less innocent of violating god's well documented rules of conduct surrounding the handling of the ark? Should god judge people by their standard, or his? If someone believes that it is OK to rape a kid because he feels he was "born that way", is he any less deserving of god's judgement? Now you might argue that touching the "holy" isn't anything as serious as raping a kid, but that's your judgement, not god's. Just something to think about.

1. My issue isn't GOD judging by a person's standard it's that GOD's standard for judging is inconsistent in general. How many times did David sin against GOD yet GOD never punished David directly ? We have been over how David sinned against GOD by taking a Census and yet GOD punished Israel by killing 70,000 people instead of punishing David directly or even GOD punishing the child that David had with Bathsheba for the sin that David had committed. Yet here, we have GOD killing someone for essentially holding the Ark of GOD from falling off of a cart. GOD's standard to punish sin is inconsistent.

2. The passage in 2 Samuel 6 states that Uzzah touched the Ark because the Oxen stumbled... if Uzzah's intention was to simply touch the Ark out of the point he saw it was irrelevant then why does the passage clearly give reason as to why Uzzah did touch it ? The Oxen stumbled, causing the cart to rock, causing the Ark to be in a compromising position. I don't see it as disrespect to GOD because the passage does not say Uzzah touched it for any other reason than the Oxen stumbled, which could lead to the conclusion that the Ark was about to stumble on the cart as well.

3. GOD has the ability to judge however he wants to. That's the point. GOD could have taken out David for violating his law dealing with the Census but he choose to punish Israel instead, GOD could have punished David for sleeping with Bathsheba but he punished the Child of the two instead. GOD punishes Uzzah for stopping his Ark from stumbling off a cart and GOD kills him instantly. GOD's standard is inconsistent as GOD at times will show mercy to the violator and at other times will punish the violator straight forward. That is the Problem.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

But, you're just blindly speculating about what is and isn't available;

It appears there is no evidence of the existence of god available as well.

the vast majority of humanity is unquestionably more educated on this topic than you.

They are, are they? Why don't you provide their physical evidence of his existence?

Against, just do some basic research and educate yourself about a topic that you're speculating about.

Again, provide evidence of his existence.

I've already told you that hours of video footage in this thread was a sample of the evidence.

Post this "evidence". I'm not going to go digging through these threads.

Just go educate yourself; and, it's even easier by just playing the video clips in this thread.

Those clips aren't physical objective evidence.

And, again, the topic at hand was that you provide physical evidence for Alexander the Great, where you was left trying to save face, being unable to muster up a real comeback.

No need. Historians have documented his existence, and there are witnesses who's testimonies have been documented. Same with Ghengis Khan, Julius Caesar, and Abraham Linclon. Or are these people just making up big hoaxes for no reason? We have no reason to say these people are lying, and they have no reason to be lying, while there are a plethora of reasons to believe these documentations are false and unreliable.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27519  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@dshipp17: POST PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF HIS EXISTENCE INSTEAD OF RANDOM VIDEOS OF PEOPLE TRYING TO TWIST SCIENCE TO FIT THEIR AGENDA.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark 8:27-38:

And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?

28 And they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others, One of the prophets.

29 And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.

30 And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

32 And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him.

33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Pontius Pilate

John Conyers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: I can see that you have a blast regurgitating the same ol' "you don't know nothing" argument, since that's all you have, anyway.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

"Historians have documented his existence, and there are witnesses who's testimonies have been documented. Same with Ghengis Khan, Julius Caesar, and Abraham Linclon. Or are these people just making up big hoaxes for no reason? We have no reason to say these people are lying, and they have no reason to be lying, while there are a plethora of reasons to believe these documentations are false and unreliable."

Historians have also documented the existence of God, as I'd already said. There is no reason at all, particularly in excess of what you reference to believe that the document history of God is false and unreliable; it's been confirmed by academics for decades; again, this is what blind speculation leads you to believe; just go educate yourself about these topics within the topic of God;s existence and the available evidence and information. In objective eyes, there is definitely good reason to believe that some of the alleged history of Alexander the Great is false and unreliable, as it reads as pretty extraordinary and unrealistic.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: POST PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF HIS EXISTENCE INSTEAD OF RANDOM VIDEOS OF PEOPLE TRYING TO TWIST SCIENCE TO FIT THEIR AGENDA.

Well, this is part of your job to prove this extraordinary claim: how are they twisting science to fit their agenda? While speculating that the videos are scientists describing scientific results, you've stumbled upon the fact that the videos aren't random; the overall main theme of the videos is the evidence for God's existence; thus, you've demonstrated that you're not actually objectively looking for evidence of God's existence; you just want to regurgitate information that someone else said that you prefer to be the real state of affairs; but, you have to demonstrate for yourself that by in large, the specific information in those clips isn't scientifically reliable.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How to interpret physical evidence.

Use your non physical mind to interpret the physical evidence. Then create non physical information and put in in a physical form describing the physical evidence and the non physical interpretation of it.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27525  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@dshipp17:

If you're gonna debate with me, quote my stuff.

Historians have also documented the existence of God, as I'd already said.

Oh really? They documented the existence of an omnipotent person whom they've never actually physically encountered? mhm, makes sense. How exactly have we with our much, much more advanced technology not encountered him?

There is no reason at all, particularly in excess of what you reference to believe that the document history of God is false and unreliable;

So people aren't afraid of death? So they can manipulate people into doing what they want by claiming "if you don't do this god will punish you"? So people can keep making tithe money? The bandwagon effect? Or, the most simple answer: How exactly have they documented the existence of a omnipotent person whom they've never actually physically encountered?

it's been confirmed by academics for decades;

Is that really so? Post the evidence that he is real.

again, this is what blind speculation leads you to believe;

Nope, just objective truth.

just go educate yourself about these topics within the topic of God;s existence and the available evidence and information.

Or you can post this evidence that you claim is out there like a normal debater would instead of telling me to "go educate myself".

In objective eyes, there is definitely good reason to believe that some of the alleged history of Alexander the Great is false and unreliable, as it reads as pretty extraordinary and unrealistic.

You're trying to back me in a corner by using a false equivalence fallacy to equate historians documenting the existence of some OMNIPOTENT guy whom they've never encountered to historians documenting a conquerer in the AGE of conquering. If they can encounter him, we definitely should be able to record his existence with our modern tech.

Well, this is part of your job to prove this extraordinary claim: how are they twisting science to fit their agenda?

Because they don't post actual evidence that he exists. They're just trying to compare god to the planets or whatever, and then they say "it is because of god".

While speculating that the videos are scientists describing scientific results, you've stumbled upon the fact that the videos aren't random; the overall main theme of the videos is the evidence for God's existence; thus, you've demonstrated that you're not actually objectively looking for evidence of God's existence; you just want to regurgitate information that someone else said that you prefer to be the real state of affairs;

I've literally been telling to to post physical evidence of his existence. Thats as about as objective as it gets. Provide evidence or keep looking like a fool.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27526  Edited By dshipp17

@hulkbusterx9:

“If you're gonna debate with me, quote my stuff.”

Well, you need to quote my stuff, by not bunching it up in a way that I haven't broken them up; where necessary, I've broken my information up; if you don't do that, then I have no reason to respect you. It gets things off on a tangent where this discussion has its own specific context that you need to stay within. I'll do it in this response but next time I probably won't. You said something, and I responded. Where you break my information up differently than the way I put it purports that you made a point that you never actually made.

“Oh really? They documented the existence of an omnipotent person whom they've never actually physically encountered? mhm, makes sense. How exactly have we with our much, much more advanced technology not encountered him?”

Here, in the context of the discussion at hand, you could not provide physical evidence of Alexander the Great's existence in order for me to narrow down your open ended statement about God, about what you were really hoping to gather for your understanding. But, when lead to a point where you could narrow your open ended question, I then showed that there was a means of meeting you within these confined conditions, provided you played along. But, then, in breaking up my sentence, you're pulling back from the conditions where I met you to an open ended point that makes no sense, once you were shut down under specific conditions. Essentially, you want to lead things down tangents where it is clear that you're speculating about a topic, trying to get me to do the research for you, in order that you can appear to have done research that you never undertook, while you remain in the realm of speculation, where I told you to do your own research and then make specific points that are more informed, if, after research, you still believe that reality supports your speculation about the topic at hand, which it wouldn't, provided you set out to develop an informed opinion on the topic for yourself.

Right in our last comment you had shown me that you want to see it as scientists twisting science and you were challenged to show that all of the footage that I've been providing supports this assertion by you. And, there lied the answer to the question that you purport to have about this topic. A clear indication that you haven't yet done your own foot work to investigate the substance of your speculation.

To reiterate, back in the less open ended sphere, neither have the historians who you claim documented the existence encountered Alexander the Great actually encountered him in person. Your attempt to make a point just makes no sense in the context of the discussion. The historians that you point out are referencing instances of people said to have witnessed Alexander just as historians are referencing instances of people said to have witnessed/encountered God, as I bridge this gap for you. Technology is clearly not advanced enough to detect God and that being the case doesn't make any sense in the context of the discussion. There's lots of things that current technology can't do which includes saving lives under a large number of circumstances or getting people to one of Jupiter's moons.

But, as I'm Christian, there is evidence that people encountered Jesus who is God and a direct connection to God, to fill in another gap for you. Unless God wants to manifest Himself to us, physically, being able to detect Him, without His full consent, is not going to happen. God spells out the context in which we will be able to encounter Him. But, there are numerous encounters of people who encountered God, under His conditions, that have been documented, where we have no real good reasons to doubt their testimonies. Your question is so generalized, within this context, that it makes no sense, but to fill in the gap again, just because God hasn't been interviewed by the national media doesn't make your case. But, you have to specify specifics yourself, which you can only do by actually studying the topic for yourself, instead of relying on what others have said about the topic so that you can speculate about things that you prefer to hear/know about this topic, which is clear and obvious. Except I'm not about to be lead and guided around so that you can seem to know about a topic where you lack knowledge about, beyond generalizations; you're asking for things that you have to look for and present something specific that you need information from me about, where I can then provide it for you.

“So people aren't afraid of death? So they can manipulate people into doing what they want by claiming "if you don't do this god will punish you"? So people can keep making tithe money? The bandwagon effect? Or, the most simple answer: How exactly have they documented the existence of a omnipotent person whom they've never actually physically encountered?”

In order to guide you on a specific path, what you're trying to speculate is so open ended, so, say, way back when, without an actual encounter with God, how would people have understood death? Why would people invent God to explain death, if there were no inspiration for the concept of God, as God would not have existed, so you believe that they made Him up in order to sooth someone's anxiety and trepidation about dying? Your point makes no sense. For the rest, you're inserting information that you heard or read from somewhere else; you haven't tried to independently work out this issue on your own.

People don't think the way that you're actually trying to suggest here. It's like, take this for example: how would I be able to manipulate someone such that they thought I could punish them, if they noticed that, if they slipped down a steep mountain, they're going to fall/drop to the certain death? In this situation, I'd need to be about to offer some type of reward in order to show that I could also punish them by letting them drop to their certain death. But, if I couldn't do anything whatsoever, at all, to alter a result that they'd know was certainly going to happen with or without me, how would I be able to manipulate people in any way, at all, unless I proved that I could provide a different result from them just dropping to their death? Thus, if I produce a different result, somehow, wouldn't that be their inspiration? But, if I couldn't, and I made a baseless threat of some type of punishment, without something out of the ordinary that I demonstrated that I could do, wouldn't I just either be a dead man or just laughed at, and been just some obscure somebody who once lived?

“Is that really so? Post the evidence that he is real.”

I already pointed you to the evidence; you were then left to try to defend your nonsensical point that all of the presenters were twisting science; you have to revisit this ball that was in your court that never left it.

“Because they don't post actual evidence that he exists. They're just trying to compare god to the planets or whatever, and then they say "it is because of god".”

The presenters are actually producing evidence. Just view what the presenters are discussing and ask questions about something that you need clarification about; and, then, you'd understand how to interpret the evidence being presented to you.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27528  Edited By dshipp17

@iron_tiger said:

@hulkbusterx9: He just doesn't get it. And it's sad.

The post shows that I understood quite well; if you not understand earthly things how then can you understand Heavenly things, if I said it to you, John 3:12. He needs to be committed to the topic, is the point.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: I suddenly don't understand earthly things? What does that even mean? Rotf.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27530  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@dshipp17: I'm not even going to bother reading what you've said cuz it's probably another bs attempt to beat around the bush. Respond with a link or video instead or telling me to do the research. It's not my job to google the evidence, it's your job to provide it.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: I love how he keeps insisting that there is sooooooooo much evidence, but every time I tell him to provide some he tells me to do the research myself. Probably because there is none.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27532  Edited By Iron_Tiger

@hulkbusterx9: Yup. It's like, how many times do we have to ask for actual evidence before it's given? Apparently an infinite.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27535  Edited By dshipp17

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@dshipp17: I'm not even going to bother reading what you've said cuz it's probably another bs attempt to beat around the bush. Respond with a link or video instead or telling me to do the research. It's not my job to google the evidence, it's your job to provide it.

You were trying to convince me that there is no evidence of God; I then said that there was evidence of God; you said provide the evidence; I said it was provided; you said that those are people twisting science; I told you to explain in what way; you then asked me to provide evidence, again.

It is you who is trying to lead me around the bush, where you'rte trying to convince me that there is no evidence for God, even I know that there is and that you haven't examined that evidence, which is readily available to anyone trying to find it with just a little bit of evidence. You just can't keep track and dejected, because you couldn't make me make your case for you.

You told me that there was no evidence for God; I said that there was evidence; your speculation that the evidence that I've been providing is twisted science, without the specifics, isn't convincing to me, as you can't explain how science is being twisted nor can you prove to me that there is no evidence of God nor can you use roundabouts to eventually get me to do the footwork for you in order for you to explain to me your position that there is no evidence for God. Just your speculation that the science was twisted isn't evidence of anything, most notably, that you're even aware of what information that you believe is twisted science; but, you're trying to persuade me; and, with this comment, it seems like you think that I should somehow have been persuaded, where you haven't said anything specially to defend your nonsensical speculation, given the magnitude of where you placed yourself.

With that open ended claim, you literally would have to comb through and rebut every single point from hundreds of millions of pages of information and evidence; just taking for the sake of argument that you could rebut one or two points, that doesn't summarily dispense of the rest, in even the most remote sense; except you can only know that by doing your own independent search of the evidence. Additionally, the existence of God involves peoples' personal experiences; you'd also have to convince billions of people that either there is an explanation for their experience, other than God, or that their experiences just aren't credible. This is just simply the nature of the beast and where you've placed yourself with that blanket claim, derived from your reliance on joke material that you prefer to believe in to support your own reality; you have to choose to be brought to real reality now.

Loading Video...

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This thread is amazing

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, God is good.

Loading Video...

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger just as i thought. Doesn't respond with evidence and instead just a bunch of unnecessary nonsense.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Post a link containing irrefutable evidence of his existence.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: He won't provide evidence because there isn't any, and he knows that. He also knows that he's dodging it while telling everyone they are uneducated, and he is angry that he's being challenged. Another sad part to this is that he's so indoctrinated into his religion, he's blinded by how the world really works.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: @iron_tiger:

DShipp believes in the God of the bible.

The bible says God is light.

The presence of light all around you is your physical evidence.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger:

Physical evidence for your non physical mind

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: But it doesn't prove God is light nor does is prove God created light or that God is real.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27546  Edited By dshipp17

@iron_tiger said:

@hulkbusterx9: He won't provide evidence because there isn't any, and he knows that. He also knows that he's dodging it while telling everyone they are uneducated, and he is angry that he's being challenged. Another sad part to this is that he's so indoctrinated into his religion, he's blinded by how the world really works.

No, the issue is that you don't understand what you're asking, when you ask for proof of God; additionally, you're following in one of his red herrings, willingly, obvious; the actual topic at hand was that he should be showing that my presenters who are providing proof of God's existence are twisting science. Basically, it's like asking me to provide proof of an atom; first, you have to get informed on a number of issues before you can understand that proof of an atom was actually provided to you or to prepare for my proof of an atom.

Right now, God is a Spiritual being who interacts with people who follow the steps in the Bible to become Christian, as accepted by God; and, then, as a Spiritual being, God will provide you with proof of His existence on a very specific and personal level that is persuasive only to you. I'm unable to make you sincerely want to become Christian; all I can do for you is lead you to the well through persuasion. With this being the case, the proof of God is pretty much only available via circumstantial evidence that is available in the direction that I've pointed you towards numerous times, while also providing video clips that you have to be willing to play, study, understand, and discuss with me to get a small sampling of that pool of readily available information.

Without that, the only thing that is possible is for me to allow you to build your case on top of my back, that there is no evidence for God, which I will not do, because, I'm on to your plan and I'm not your sucker nor your friend who you're tagging for validation, as a like minded person, which actually proves nothing for your case, me, personally, I know that there is a God, that there is evidence for Him, and that other people believe in God, because, as an intelligent being who is a person, God interacts with people who He chooses, where, in order to get Him to interact with you, you have to get acquainted with what the Bible says.

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@dshipp17: Post a link containing irrefutable evidence of his existence.

The actual discussion at hand was you to demonstrate that all of my presenters who are providing proof of God are twisting science. And, then, since you told me that there was no evidence of God, you have to comb through all the information that I directed you towards and rebut it all by going through me, as a demonstration that there isn't proof of God.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: I just took a quick scan over your post and still no links containing rock-hard evidence. I don't care to read the other nonsense in your post. I'm not debating you until you decide to post this evidence you claim to have. Until you post the evidence, stay out of my notifications.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: I just took a quick scan over your post and still no links containing rock-hard evidence. I don't care to read the other nonsense in your post. I'm not debating you until you decide to post this evidence you claim to have. Until you post the evidence, stay out of my notifications.

What post are you referring to? The video clips can be found in this thread, so no links are necessary; you have to understand your own twist, as it's you who is spouting nonsense; you have to validate your claim that the presenters in my clips are twisting science by showing proof of God; and, again, I'm not going to help you build this case for such an extraordinary claim that starts off by being rooted in your total ignorance on a topic that you're speaking derogatory comments about by recycling jokes from people who are just as ignorant as you about this topic.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers