Religion… What do you think?

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Fossils show that evolution happens fast not slow.

Care to provide me with some evidence to support this claim?

(which the vast majority of the scientific opposes)

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@iron_tiger: Lmao. Just like the communists I have debated on Youtube who despised Christ, you are acting similarly, by calling people with belief in their father and their creator who is racially and genetically related to them And looks like them delusional and lonely. The real lonely ones are pathetic trolls that have to argue with people they think are delusional and stupid and are narcissistic, because of their hidden retardation and inferiority.

Again how is it satanic? It is wonderful. Death to all liars.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: True... people who believe in a higher power and think themselves related to them, are not only delusional and lonely, but are also pretty damn crazy. Hahaha. You're free to think and believe whatever you want, and I'll defend your right to say it, but... at the end of the day, you're blatantly wrong and lying to yourself and to others.

Yep, the Satanic Bible has quite a lot of pretty quotes.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: Yes people can call me crazy and I don’t give a shit because even Christ was called mad even at his times as well, and the Bible, according to CI interpretation, makes me happy and feel like a man again. Lonely people are people who have to find someone to talk to when they know those people are not going to respond the way they want and I am not following Jesus just because I can talk to him like churches today tell me to do so but because he serves as a reminder that my proud heritage came from the highest of all so I can tell all political correctors to go f..k off.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27455  Edited By Iron_Tiger
Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: Yeah go to Evangelical Cuck churches because they don’t believe in him either.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw:

Let's start at the start.

Trilobites appear suddenly in the fossil record with no known ancestors. They have eyes, brains, organs, nervous systems, digestive systems and more.

So here we see in the fossil record the quick occurrence of evolution. A whole heap of new biological features appear with no ancestral form before it.

I will be happy to continue showing you all the way through to the sudden appearance of Homo if you like

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone:

Just because we don't have evidence of past evolution of trilobites doesn't mean it happened instantaneously. A lot of fossils are destroyed over time. Less than 0.01% of all species have been preserved as fossils, and there is still a huge amount to be found.

Also, keep in mind there exist 2 main forms of evolution: gradualism (which is, well, pretty much what it sounds like - gradual change) and punctuated equilibrium (bursts of evolutionary change that occur occasionally where an organism's physiology may change rapidly over 50,000 to 100,000 years).

"I will be happy to continue showing you all the way through to the sudden appearance of Homo if you like"

Please do.

(I'm not trying to be condescending, in case that's how it sounds, I'm just curious about your perspective)

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw:

That's the Spirit! Never give up on your beliefs.

Ok so trilobites have a layer below them that was capable of preserving a soft sponge embryo but has no trilobite ancestors in it. This is quite telling.

Go ahead and condescend while I show you current science paper after current science paper until you see the difference between science and the media

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone:

I'll wait. And I have no intention to condescend.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw:

Thanks.

my position is described as punctuated equailbrium so you can wiki that if you like.

Are you aware of convergent evolution? Because that plays a role here, we will see eyes evolve from scratch two or three times as well as other features. We will also see evolutionary stasis where even the earliest life has not changed for billions of years. Makes you think...

Anyway I will do you another one on the evolution thread.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27463  Edited By dshipp17

@iron_tiger said:

@chad_duby: God isn't real. :)

“God isn't real. :)”

You've continually repeated this as if it's some type of magical catch all that somehow wipes away real reality; what independent information have you considered on your own to arrive at this conclusion? Many other people are convinced that there is a God. Perhaps you might just want to get with the program and find out what has them convinced?

What I gather is that this is basically a juvenile call for attention to separate yourself from the people who live with you, because they've accepted that God is real, but the people around them don't believe it and you don't want to look different and, instead, want to blend in and look cool and acceptable to the other people who live around you. But, you have to actually grow up and grow out of this. You have to come to the more healthy realization that God's acceptance and your eternal afterlife will just simply be infinitely more important for you. You just have to grow and mature to a certain frame of mind where you can realize it and understand the magnitude of it.

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@spareheadone:

Just because we don't have evidence of past evolution of trilobites doesn't mean it happened instantaneously. A lot of fossils are destroyed over time. Less than 0.01% of all species have been preserved as fossils, and there is still a huge amount to be found.

Also, keep in mind there exist 2 main forms of evolution: gradualism (which is, well, pretty much what it sounds like - gradual change) and punctuated equilibrium (bursts of evolutionary change that occur occasionally where an organism's physiology may change rapidly over 50,000 to 100,000 years).

"I will be happy to continue showing you all the way through to the sudden appearance of Homo if you like"

Please do.

(I'm not trying to be condescending, in case that's how it sounds, I'm just curious about your perspective)

“Just because we don't have evidence of past evolution of trilobites doesn't mean it happened instantaneously.”

No past evidence could be taken just as what it would appear to show: there is just no evidence of this concept and idea of evolution. And, this discovery has been a consistent development just about every time a search to substantiate the concept of evolution has occurred.

Why should creation scientists have the presumption that they're wrong, where it's repeatedly cited that they lack evidence, even though every search for God has produced circumstantial evidence for His existence, but, when there is actually found to be no evidence of the concept of evolution that we have to still presume that the concept of evolution is actually real, in this wait and see manner, even following about 150 years now? The (circumstantial) evidence for God spans into several disciplines while the (circumstantial) evidence for evolution is totally lacking.

“A lot of fossils are destroyed over time. Less than 0.01% of all species have been preserved as fossils, and there is still a huge amount to be found.”

Creation science explains the lack of fossils quite well, where fossils were formed suddenly as the result of the catastrophic nature of the Noah flood; this was the accepted consensus of science up to about midway through the 1800s, with the ideal that fossils necessarily formed through a gradual process over time, but, this concept was just simply postulated and inserted, and then presumed as to what actually happened; there was no evidence for the concept of evolution, but, rather science simply started searching for evidence to support this presumption. Punctuated equilibrium was just simply introduced, after the concept of gradual evolution could not be substantiated by the evidence found. However, all evidence found supports the presumption and faith in the Bible that fossils were the product of a catastrophe such as the global Noah flood.

And, also, have you even put thought into or given a skeptical eye to this notion of “0.01%” of past species existing as fossils? Anyone with commonsense could actually understand this to be an assumption and end up being correct. This is assertion that you'd need to provide at least some actual physical evidence of, showing that it is supported by more than a postulate or assumption, searching for support for the concept of evolution and trying to realize it as a reality.

Evolution is just a concept and idea that has never been substantiated, at least, not beyond what has been rebutted by the Christian science community otherwise referred to as creationists.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27464  Edited By Iron_Tiger
Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: I'm almost finished with my first chapter. It has taken long because of my stress, depression and sickness. Thanks for being patient, ya goober.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27466  Edited By dshipp17

Mark 7:1-5; 32-37:

Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

And they bring unto him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech; and they beseech him to put his hand upon him.

33 And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit, and touched his tongue;

34 And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened.

35 And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain.

36 And he charged them that they should tell no man: but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it;

37 And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

You talk about a lack of evidence, but there is evidence to support evolution. I was simply stating that we don't have all the evidence.

Moreover, where is the evidence to prove the existence of a Christian god?

And please, don't chastise someone else because you think they are trying to conform to something. The entire basis of organized religion is conformity within a belief system.

No real scientist takes anecdotal/circumstantial evidence over quantitative data.

Also, please don't expect me to take the story of Noah's ark seriously. Even many Christians admit it's not meant to be taken literally, but rather that it is a allegorical story.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27472  Edited By dshipp17

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@dshipp17:

You talk about a lack of evidence, but there is evidence to support evolution. I was simply stating that we don't have all the evidence.

Moreover, where is the evidence to prove the existence of a Christian god?

And please, don't chastise someone else because you think they are trying to conform to something. The entire basis of organized religion is conformity within a belief system.

No real scientist takes anecdotal/circumstantial evidence over quantitative data.

Also, please don't expect me to take the story of Noah's ark seriously. Even many Christians admit it's not meant to be taken literally, but rather that it is a allegorical story.

“You talk about a lack of evidence, but there is evidence to support evolution. I was simply stating that we don't have all the evidence.

No real scientist takes anecdotal/circumstantial evidence over quantitative data.”

I was commenting on the preceding statement confirming that there is no evidence for evolution. This statement, that there is evidence for evolution, is just a punch phrase passed on by atheists to interject themselves into an argument against Christianity or that's just recycled about all of the time, to be frank about it; there is no evidence for evolution, certainly no quantitative evidence for evolution; you're just throwing a term out here; quantitative evidence is one form of evidence that is normally used in the physical sciences; scientists do in fact use anecdotal or circumstantial evidence all the time; scientists also rely on qualitative evidence; there is absolutely no evidence, at all, of one kind of organism transforming into another kind of organism; there is no evidence of transitional lifeforms.

“Moreover, where is the evidence to prove the existence of a Christian god?”

I've been posting this type of evidence in this thread for days, weeks, months, and now, years. Just look at what's obvious. God's existence is certainly more vast, diverse, and spread across all fields of disciplines, as compared to what is available for evolution. The post that you were commenting on just before I commented is one piece of evidence for the Christian God.

“The entire basis of organized religion is conformity within a belief system.”

Organized religion is something totally different, depending on what religion you're referring to. You have a lot to learn, it would appear; you need to give a number of specifics as to the reason that you think this of organized religion; it sounds like you've been indoctrinated and hiding yourself behind what you hope science has proven, when you were just shown how lacking in evidence there is for evolution.

“Also, please don't expect me to take the story of Noah's ark seriously. Even many Christians admit it's not meant to be taken literally, but rather that it is a allegorical story.”

Given that I commented a little bit about the qualitative evidence confirming the Noah Flood I certainly would want you to take it seriously, at least serious enough to go and start educating yourself about the creation science community which has the evidence. Most Christians do take the Noah's Ark narrative seriously; you just need to start talking to pastors and then work your way back to someone who is just becoming a Christian or considering Christianity.

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

This is going nowhere and I disagree with your points, so let's stop before I get rude. Please do not tag me in future.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw:

All I did was tell you were to go educate yourself; you're making blanket all encompassing statements that are only real in your mind. If you say something about Christianity, you're saying something about me so I have to protect myself.

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clinton is not a white family because their blood has been defiled by the (((six-pointed 🌟 worshippers))) or the demons in flesh, basically. Hilary herself is a Satan-spawn. Also, Noah’s flood was local......

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religion should be abolished.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: No because it is a Six pointed 🌟 Satanic ritual. I believe in the God of Israel which is a bloodline and not a state of demons.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27481  Edited By jonjizz
No Caption Provided

oof that sounds familiar

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How to make amino acids

Ingredients.

1 Glass blower

1 Smelter

1 Builder

1 Electrician

1 Engineer

1 Gas Fitter

1 Fitter and Turner

1 Chemist

Method.

Make a lab and make amino acids.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark 8:14-21:

Now the disciples had forgotten to take bread, neither had they in the ship with them more than one loaf.

15 And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.

16 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread.

17 And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?

18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?

19 When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.

20 And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven.

21 And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?

Loading Video...

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Give physical evidence of his existence. Oh wait, there is none.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally believe in God/Jesus Christ. Not trying to have any debates or be attacked for it though.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

I personally believe in God/Jesus Christ. Not trying to have any debates or be attacked for it though.

Me too man.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Samuel 6 is another one of those events in the Bible that makes you wonder. Now in 2 Samuel 6 : 6 and 7, GOD basically had Uzzah killed because Uzzah reached out to grab The Ark Of GOD because the Oxen stumbled. It appears from the story that Uzzah was trying to stop The Ark Of GOD from falling off the cart because the Ox had stumbled. If that is the case, then why did GOD strike Uzzah down for trying to protect the Ark ? I could see if Uzzah intentionally touched the Ark of GOD without reason but Uzzah was trying to protect the Ark from falling.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

It's because God only cares about resurrected people

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many people these days misunderstand who Christ really was. Was he a joo or was he a gentile? Both, because gentiles mean nations and Joos mean citizens of Judea or Jedeans. Anyone can be a joo, from a demon up to a angel, if you lived in Judea at the time of Christ. However, according to Flavius Josephus and many records, after the Babylonian exile, the Edomites followed God’s chosen back home and became part of Judea, the former land of the Judahites(leading Israelite). The chosen people have been called Israelites or the tribes of Israelites, as Christ has made it clear when he said, “I was only sent unto the lost tribes of Israel.” Which is why he also said he will turn them to the Synagouge of Satan whoever claims to be part of Judah or Israel when they aren’t. This is reality. His teachings is not intended for everybody because the Bible is not a philosophy bullshit garbage literature modern day false teachers are trying to turn it into but a family diary of God and his children. Only Israelites, by births, can be of God, and it is only their belief that matters. Most of the true Judeans or the Benjaminites, Danites(probably) and the Judahites all left Judea and went to another place so those who claim to be them, though they are supposed to forget their history, right now are Edomites or Devil‘s children.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27491  Edited By dshipp17

@hulkbusterx9 said:

I just noticed your post; there are many examples where there is no physical evidence for something existing, yet we accept that it exists; give me physical evidence that Alexander the Great existed?

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

I just noticed your post; there are many examples where there is no physical evidence for something existing, yet we accept that it exists; give me physical evidence that Alexander the Great existed?

We don't need evidence. We have millions of witness testimonies, historian's documents, and his existence makes sense. The existence of some omnipotent dude floating in the clouds is in a category that can't be deemed true based on a bunch of people saying it is true.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

You are God therefore you know you exist therefore you know God exists.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27495  Edited By dshipp17

@hulkbusterx9 said:
@dshipp17 said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

We don't need evidence. We have millions of witness testimonies, historian's documents, and his existence makes sense. The existence of some omnipotent dude floating in the clouds is in a category that can't be deemed true based on a bunch of people saying it is true.

The same is true for God. But, where do you get millions of witness testimonies for Alexander the Great? But, actually, we have billions of witness testimonies for God, if we go back from generation to generation up to the present day.

Also, since God isn't human, you'll need to understand the difference. That God is floating in the clouds has nothing to do with a belief in God, Judaism, Christianity, and the Bible. The existence of God makes total sense to many people, including people in the scholarly community.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God isn't real, nor does he exist.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17:

You're comparing believing in Alexander the Great because historians have recorded his existence to people believing in an omnipotent dude floating in the sky and has complete control over us. Thats stupid and illogical. A bunch of people believe that alien lizards have infiltrated the white house, does that now make it true? Provide evidence that there is an omnipotent dude floating in the clouds other than "a bunch of people claim to have seen him!!!!!!". Thats something called the bandwagon effect.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27498  Edited By dshipp17

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@dshipp17:

You're comparing believing in Alexander the Great because historians have recorded his existence to people believing in an omnipotent dude floating in the sky and has complete control over us. Thats stupid and illogical. A bunch of people believe that alien lizards have infiltrated the white house, does that now make it true? Provide evidence that there is an omnipotent dude floating in the clouds other than "a bunch of people claim to have seen him!!!!!!". Thats something called the bandwagon effect.

I'm comparing like with like; historians have also recorded the existence of God; it's not simply just a matter of people believing that God exists, which is the vast majority of the human population, where people arguing against God's existence is a small portion of the human population trying to convince the rest that He doesn't exist; so far, the only thing that you've presented is blanket claims where you could correct your unawareness by simply doing a bit of basic and straightforward research.

In the prior post, I already said that Christians do not hold a view of a dude floating in the clouds; thus, that's not something that I have to produce evidence of; but, you have to provide your source that says that the fast majority of the human population believes in "a dude floating in the clouds".

There is nothing stupid or illogical here, at all. A bunch of people believing in alien lizards is just a total and incomplete false equivalency; there is just simply no comparison, but you'd have to go and do a bit of logical research on the question of the existence of God, as believed by Christians, from the Christian community to know it; there's dozens of available websites devoted to it with hundreds of millions of pages evidence and information for you to examine.

I've been providing evidence of God from those hundreds of millions of pages of evidence and information in the form of video clips for months in this very thread; just take a look at those, as well; but, you'll have to develop a willingness to do some basic research about a topic that you seem to want to speculate about. With that said, I'll inform you that there is no "bandwagon effect"; however, that's what you're experiencing, as no one has actually proven the non-existence of God, particularly and specifically, when both being confronted and challenged by Christians to do so, in defense of a system that had been in place for centuries before this claim that God doesn't exist emerged.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Samuel 6 is another one of those events in the Bible that makes you wonder. Now in 2 Samuel 6 : 6 and 7, GOD basically had Uzzah killed because Uzzah reached out to grab The Ark Of GOD because the Oxen stumbled. It appears from the story that Uzzah was trying to stop The Ark Of GOD from falling off the cart because the Ox had stumbled. If that is the case, then why did GOD strike Uzzah down for trying to protect the Ark ? I could see if Uzzah intentionally touched the Ark of GOD without reason but Uzzah was trying to protect the Ark from falling.

It seems that most of your issues with the judeo-Christian god revolve around the depictions in the Old Testament. I would recommend "Is God a Moral Monster? Making Sense of the Old Testament God" by Paul Copan. Virtually every "question' you have posed is discussed at length there.

At the heart of the issue you mentioned above, seems to be "does god have the right to judge someone by his standard, or must he judge someone by that person's person set of standards?" Am I summarizing the point you are trying to make accurately?

First, you have made an assumption about Uzzah's intentions that are not stated in the text. The word choice is unique for the term used to describe God's anger to Uzzah. It indicates that Uzzah's act was not just "intentional" but "irreverent". Uzzah had kept the ark in his home for years. Could it be that he became too familiar with it and it became an object rather than the symbolic presence of god to him? God's action would suggest that Uzzah was not just trying to catch the ark, but that disrespect was part of his motivations.

In a more general sense though, let's assume Uzzah is just doing what he thought was right in the moment. Is he any less innocent of violating god's well documented rules of conduct surrounding the handling of the ark? Should god judge people by their standard, or his? If someone believes that it is OK to rape a kid because he feels he was "born that way", is he any less deserving of god's judgement? Now you might argue that touching the "holy" isn't anything as serious as raping a kid, but that's your judgement, not god's. Just something to think about.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

Notice who is looking out from behind your eyes, from beneath your thoughts, this is the consciousness of God.