Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@firestarlord73194:

But you don't believe Wisdom/Word was born.

I’ve said several times that the Word had a beginning and was created by Jehovah. Ergo a “birth”.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's interesting how some of the Christian Faith seem taken by surprise when you pray and use the name Jehovah to start off a prayer. I would often start prayers off by saying Almighty God Jehovah instead of Father God or Dear Lord. I guess it depends on the denomination.

It’s good that you do. Many denominations feel that you shouldn’t pronounce God’s name for fear of mispronouncing it. Those same denominations have no problem though saying “Jesus” even though that was neither the language or pronunciation that would have been used. Isaiah 12:4 says “call upon his name.” It’s super important

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194:

That is double speak

He is either born or created

No it’s not. All things are God’s creation. That includes things that are born. Jesus is the firstBORN of all CREATION as Colossians 1:15 points out. Jesus is a created being. I am a created being, you are a created being. We didn’t come about by nothing, there was intelligence behind it. To create literally means to bring into existence. It’s not one or the other, birthing is a method of creating something. So if it exists, whether animate or inanimate, it is a part of God’s creation. Not sure what you’re getting at or what your argument is

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194:

Wisdom is BORN not created.

Adam was created but Wisdom the master craftsman was BORN.

Firstborn of all creation means Cheif of all creation.

Wisdom was BORN out of God.

Adam was made of dirt Wisdom was made of God.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone said:

@firestarlord73194:

Wisdom is BORN not created.

Adam was created but Wisdom the master craftsman was BORN.

Firstborn of all creation means Cheif of all creation.

Wisdom was BORN out of God.

Adam was made of dirt Wisdom was made of God.

You’re the one not making sense. The definition of “create” is to bring into existence. There are many methods of creating something. Birthing something is one of those methods. Those that were born are God’s creation since prior to being born they did not exist. Since Jesus was born there was a period of time that he did not exist. The only living being this does not apply to is the Father since he existed “from everlasting to everlasting.” (Psalm 90:2) Being born is synonymous with being created, they are not antonymous. Being born is to be created. You say Jesus is Wisdom and Wisdom was born but then go back on that and say firstborn at Colossians 1:15 does not indicate a birth by redefining the definition of firstborn. Which is it?

And what verse are you using that says Wisdom was born out of God? You’re trying to differentiate being born with being created but not providing verses to support that claim

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27408  Edited By dshipp17

Mark 2:18-22:

And the disciples of John and of the Pharisees used to fast: and they come and say unto him, Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples fast not?

19 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.

20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

21 No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse.

22 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.

Professional boxer Patrick Day

Elijah Cummings, Baltimore

Loading Video...

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After having been reading what William Finck wrote on Christogenea I now know who I am and for whom my lord Christ Yashuah is.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27411  Edited By jonjizz
No Caption Provided

lol u gotta love this logic

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Who are you and for whom is your lord Yushaooah?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194:

Prov 8:22 Jehovah possessed me -- the beginning of His way, Before His works since then.

Therefore Wisdom was always in Jehovah and was never created. Which makes sense unless you want to say Jehovah was once without Wisdom.

Prov 8:24 In there being no depths, I was born, In there being no fountains heavy with waters,

Therefore Wisdom was born and not created. Other beings are made from stuff but Wisdom is made directly from Jehovah and His Spirit. Wisdom always existed in Jehovah and was born out of Jehovah and is Jehovah's Form and Image.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Kill everyone." -- Mohammed (sybau).

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: An Israelite, and my people only(too politically incorrect to say).

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonjizz: This is bullshit. Magic is a part of sorcery and the Lord God is against sorcery that he would condemn it to hell along with another sins. The Lord God is the lord God and he doesn’t perform magic trick because he is not a magician.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

JonJizz isn't talking about your religion, he is referring to his own religion. Magic doesn't refer to God but rather to the blind purposeless accidents that lead to life happening and sexual reproduction happening.

You see it is not logical to believe that so many random accidents can lead from chaos to order and that's why he says, gotta love this logic.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27419  Edited By Chad_Duby

@spareheadone:

:If this is the case then I apologize.

Nope. I am not from Israel or the state of Israel because it has been established since 1948 while the true Israel, or the bloodline of Jacob Israel, exited thousand or perhaps ten thousand of years ago and migrated to another place, having no connection to the (((Babylonians and the Cainanites and the Edomites))) of today who claim to be the true Israelites but worship the Tabernacle of Moloch and Remphan. Those who are are not born from the Covenant given to Abraham and would be made great nations but of lust of their father the subversive Devil. Who did Apostles Paul write his gospels to and call Kinsmen according to the flesh? Brit-Ain Means land of covenant and the Union Jack is nothing but Union of Jacob. The Celts, the Romans, The rest of the Saxons and the Germanic peoples who used to live in ancient India and built everything up looked similar and shared similar culture. Notice when Jesus condemned the Pharisees for criticizing him and seeking to stone while asking for forgiveness for the Romans who didn’t believe in him and mocked Him and killed him as well. Other than this it is too politically incorrect to say.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: As far as I know, he was Saxon living in India so my answer is yes but I have no interest in following Bhuddhism.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Well I'm German English Irish. Do I get a free pass?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I often wonder about the concept of Holy Spirit moving in people concerning the Black Church. I mean often Black Folks would get up and start dancing and jamming like their was at the Club or something when the Choir would sing or the Sermon was finishing up. The thought was this is the Holy Spirit moving them like that but I have heard Black Folks say out of their own mouths that they like to get up and shout and dance in Church on Sunday... so how do you tell those whom are moved by the Holy Spirit who be dancing like their is no tomorrow from those who just trying to have some fun at the Church ?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27424  Edited By Chad_Duby

@spareheadone: As far as I know there will be 144,444 remnants in New Jerusalem. Being an Irish German makes you part of the Adamkind like I am so I guess you will.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

What about @king_saturn: ? He is African, God loves him the most right?

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: you feel it, that's the simple, if the holy spirit is in a gathering you feel his cool and comforting presence you could either choose to ignore that feeling or embrace that is how you know. As a Christian God gives you the discernment of spirit in other to identify different spiritual presence

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27427  Edited By Chad_Duby

@spareheadone: I hope so. Only that the first humans looked like me and you.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27428  Edited By dshipp17

Mark 3:22-35:

And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.

23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?

24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.

32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, if anyone feels uncomfortable seeing how modern churches operate and somehow despises Christianity according to that stupid reason alone, I suggest that they dump down their heads into some sorts of buckets full of ice cubes and get up so their short-Sight agenda could be cleansed. I do not agree with whatever they teach and I don’t agree with famous (((christians))) who know absolutely nothing about God on Youtube who have significant views either. Most false teachers/Anti-Christs don’t know Jack shit about the Lord of all Israel(the bloodline and not the state of the imposters) but teach lies about him, trying to pacify the true Israelites so they could be driven away from our father Jesus Christ. These people serve the tabernacle of Moloch and the six pointed ⭐️ Of Their God, Remphan, which served as an inspiration for degenerate communists, and the imposters living under the flag of that damn star.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken Ham is hilariously laughable and very ill-minded. The dude is so indoctrinated that he falls right there with the flat earthers.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fossils show that evolution happens fast not slow.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

It's interesting how some of the Christian Faith seem taken by surprise when you pray and use the name Jehovah to start off a prayer. I would often start prayers off by saying Almighty God Jehovah instead of Father God or Dear Lord. I guess it depends on the denomination.

It’s good that you do. Many denominations feel that you shouldn’t pronounce God’s name for fear of mispronouncing it. Those same denominations have no problem though saying “Jesus” even though that was neither the language or pronunciation that would have been used. Isaiah 12:4 says “call upon his name.” It’s super important

The word "Jehovah" is used to avoid pronouncing the actual Hebrew tetragrammaton (YHWH). So hate to break it to you, you aren't saying it right either.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27434  Edited By Iron_Tiger

If I was God, which I most likely am, I'd rewrite history to not include me or any other God and religion.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: no one knows how it was pronounced, not even modern day Jews because vowels weren’t a thing in old written Hebrew. Jehovah is the common way of saying it in English. My point was pronunciation shouldn’t be a motivator in choosing not to say it, but effort should still be made to say it, since that’s what the Bible commands

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone said:

@firestarlord73194:

What does Jehovah mean?

It’s based off a Hebrew word meaning “to become” in it‘s causative form. God likely gave himself this name because he’s got the ability to cause himself or any of his creation “to become” anything He needs to accomplish his purposes. In any situation he can become what is needed to accomplish whatever He wants. Unlike pagan gods who usually only govern one aspect, Jehovah is Protector, Deliverer, Destroyer, Creator, God of Love, Justice, Power, Wisdom and fulfills many more roles. So having a name based off the word meaning “to become”, it gives us insight on what sort of God He is.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: no one knows how it was pronounced, not even modern day Jews because vowels weren’t a thing in old written Hebrew. Jehovah is the common way of saying it in English. My point was pronunciation shouldn’t be a motivator in choosing not to say it, but effort should still be made to say it, since that’s what the Bible commands

I can agree with your main point on the value of saying the God's name. Faith in the one who holds the name is what is most important.

The reason we can recreate the vowels in Hebrew is due to the rules they follow and that the pronunciations were passed on from generation to generation. The name for God was not spoken by the Jewish priests because of its holiness. And when writing the Torah the priest would take a bath before writing down each instance of the name.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yahweh from what I know means the highest or the mightiest.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark 4:1-20:

And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.

2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:

4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:

6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

14 The sower soweth the word.

15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,

19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

Loading Video...

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: Pfft. Hulk's the mightiest there is! This Yahweh person is weak!

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: You could make this joke in battle thread because it is for a laugh only but I am not going to tolerate it here.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: "I am not going to tolerate it here." Haha, oh well. God isn't real; change my mind. :P

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?" - the Satanic Bible.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: Oh yes he is. He is the reason why I am here because I am directly related to Jacob Israel. Non Israelites, by GENETICS, don’t need to believe in God because my God is not for them.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: No, he isn't real. What you're experiencing is a delusion, and you're just lonely.

"Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!" - the Satanic Bible.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: I am not lonely. There are millions who look like me and are trying to get to the point where I am at And that is all I need. Quite Ironic, instead of seeking to get into society, I wish to be left alone so I don’t feel lonely at all. Nah, when I know I am genetically related to my God.

How is that Satanic? That text is wonderful. Modern churches, etc... They are all evil and they must be destroyed.

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: Oh, you're quite delusional and lonely, that is very clear from your own words. And its okay, a lot of people are. You're related to a narcissistic individual; there is no God and thus, he isn't one. That is hilarious, though. I'll give you that much.

It's from the Satanic Bible.