1) -Then your reasoning there must be emotion based, otherwise you would be using logic which would tell you that its not the fact that he killed her that matters in figuring out if what he did was fair, its about whether or not he gave her a good warning lol. This is common sense, which you must not have, given your response.
2) -Lol, and? We are discussing conspiracies, so it was impossible to tell what you meant exactly.
3) You display the typical close-mindedness that only a sheep could display...
Like someone else mentioned in a previous comment, there is evidence everywhere of intelligient design. DNA is just one of thousands of great examples of intelligient design.
So to say that there is no evidence at all means you must be blind or just denying the obvious evidence for some reason.
4) You paraphrased, but that didnt help you at all. You took most of what I said in that sentence and caled it paraphrasing. All you did here was took out the last few words I made in the sentence, and act like thats all I said there which makes my point in that entire sentence look illogical. You truly are desperate.
My point was that the earth and everything in it was built for mankind and the evidence is very obvious. For example, the fact that mankind has gotten as far as it has despite all of the issues the earth has is proof the earth was designed specifically for humans to live on. The fact that no other planets can sustain human life is good proof of this as well.
Its really common sense and should be obvious.
Some parts of the world are suffering due to lack of resources, but thats because of the corrupt government, which is run by evil men.
This DOES mean that God isnt helping those born in those places and suffering and probably die young too. Why that is? No clue. Its the only thing that makes no sense tbh.
5) If you read everything I said, then you would be able to connect what i said to that and see that it actually does have a lot to do with our debate. But hey, stay ignorant. Your loss.
6) Same as #3
7) Wrong. I have provided evidence for every claim Ive made, and substantial evidence at that. You are just reading only what you want to in my comments, which is proof you are, like I said earlier, just another athiest who will never stop refusing to admit to the obvious fact that there is evidence for God and a balance of suffering.
1) How does my response of being Apatheistic equate to my paragraph being emotion-based? Logic isn't accepting everything someone tells you as proof of something else... logic isn't informing me that "God exists" and the "reason" he had for killing an innocent woman (as far as I remember of the story) was warranted, simply for her looking back at Sodom. It's quite apparent that you're getting "common sense" and "logic" mixed-up with "delusion" and "fallacy."
2) "Lol, and?" ...what? O_o No, you are discussing conspiracies; I've no hand in that. I was letting you know how "more awake" is customarily used among the general public; it wasn't impossible to understand what I meant.
3) How have I displayed closed-mindedness, exactly? What kind of inflexibility has crawled out of my mind and fingers? Again, there is no irrefutable evidence of "intelligent design;" tacking on the ol' God Sticker to anything remotely unknown and can't honestly be currently explained, doesn't work. Are you aware of the proof needed for such a claim? When your "God" has decided to step off his holy toilet and actually, physically, grasp a hold of something you're screaming as "intelligently designed," -- you know, showing himself to be real -- then common sense and logic would deem that a natural phenomenon. If not believing everything is touched by "God" makes me blind, then by golly, I am herp de derp.
4) Indeed, it helped; you contradicted yourself. No, the Earth was not built specifically for mankind. We've adapted by learning and experiencing -- including biologically evolving over countless millennia -- with what is needed to survive, wherever we go. Do you know how this is indisputable? Because we can see, hear, smell, taste, touch and on those rare occasions, "sense" everything we do. Can we say the same for "God?" No, because there is no undeniable testament to "God" existing.
5) I've distinctly expressed that I've read every line you've written; you should take a peek back to my former posts. But, again, your chatter about government conspiracies and theories and your "fast metabolism" does not relate to "God" murdering infants. I can't begin to picture what is going through your head of yours.
6) Same as #3.
7) False. You have not provided one ounce of substantial evidence -- I'm beginning to think that you're tossing in random words without knowing their meaning. What you have provided, I will admit, is benign heresay (not personally a witness). And, just so we're on the same boat... continuously calling me something when I've corrected you on that very subject, sort of defeats the purpose of your argument. I'm not an Atheist, I am an Apatheist. There is no evidence that "God" exists; heck, I'll make this easy for you. Give me a prime example that legitimately proves he's real. You have one try, so make it count.