Regarding the pandemic, If you guys think about it......

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JaylinFreeman

To those in school, there’s going to a lot of great friendships and relationships that’ll come out of this pandemic. Think about it: people are most likely going to have to wear a mask when they go back to school, or college (at least my college), so, unless you know what a certain person person looks like without the mask, or prior to the pandemic without the masks, and you want to make friends you’d have to do it directly off of personality than features or aesthetics as you won’t see them clearly. Now obviously you could just ask what they look like without the mask (via picture), FaceTime or video chat them, or when the students are at lunch and you happen to see them without the mask. but besides that I think the former sentence is how it’s going to play out.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would get a bane mask

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sure but we're doing school online this year so

No Caption Provided

Derrick98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Derrick98

I'm not happy with the quarantine. I am in medical school, and my grades started to deteriorate. Fortunately, a friend recommended the service on time, with which he has been collaborating for over a year. I have read the list of oico wuestions and decided that I liked these guys' professionalism and the price for their work.