Reflections on the Salisbury poisoning

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Paracelsus

Sherlock Holmes once solved a crime by noting that a dog did NOT bark at the time of the murder in question.

Although by now it is too soon(for the sake of argument) to say WHO was responsible for the poisoning of former GRU officer Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia( personally I have my doubts that it was anything other than at least tacit involvement by the so-called "special services" of the Kremlin- the poison could NOT have been manufactured at a government facility- it is NOT the type you can pick up at your local DIY or pharmacist), but what interests me is how quiet the usual suspects - the "Putin understanders" ( or "useful idiots" as Lenin aptly if crudely termed them) have gone since this matter made the headlines. I refer of course to Julian Assange on the left as well as Nigel Farage on the Right, John Pilger, Lindsey German of the Stop The War Coalition, they ALL have one thing in common- they are either incommunicado, incoherent, in bloody Timbuktu, or sudden stricken with terminal laryngitis! I suspect that they are uncertain as to whether to declare the whole matter a"provocation" or " black ops" by unnamed Western intelligence services or simply parrot claims of "Russophobia" emnanting from the pro-Kremlin media and the embassy of the Russian Federation.

For whatever reason the sudden silence of the "usual suspects" is although unexpected, most welcome!

Anybody think as I do

Terry

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

There doesn't really seem to be any clear cut motives available at the moment for this Salisbury poisoning incident. Not like in Alexander Litvinenko's case where some form of Russian agency was likely responsible for posioning Litvienko.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I personally doubt if the Kremlin is truly innocent but I admit my anti-Putin prejudice- as far as I am concerned the "fish eyed Chekist" in the Kremlin is guilty until provenance conclusively innocent!