Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2/10, it's funny but the fight itself was bad.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

5/10.

Loading Video...

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6.5/10

Loading Video...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4/10.

Loading Video...

lazorguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. That's not really a fight scene.

Loading Video...

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10, I remember when I first watched it I wasn't that impressed.

Loading Video...

It's a long fight scene but it's so good.

DannyPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

solid 9/10, never heard of that movie before, i might need to check it out now

Loading Video...

my favorite scene in s4

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: And your going to degrade my intelligence because I didn't like a fight you did. Anime is just way to over the top and stupid for me to take seriously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlerfan77 said:

@valorknight: And your going to degrade my intelligence because I didn't like a fight you did. Anime is just way to over the top and stupid for me to take seriously.

When did I degrade your intelligence?

You called me dumb.

I stated that judging a fight based on nothing more than the genre it comes from is dumb, which it is, but I never insulted you.

That is insulting me. You called my opinion dumb.

If your reading comprehension skills are that bad, I don't need to insult you for your level of intelligence to already be pretty clear.

Moot point, my reading and comprehension skills are fine, it's your attitude that's not.

In reference to the end of your comment, I could literally say the same thing about whatever you like, so there's really no point in whining about it.

You were the one that was whining. I gave it a rating which is the point of the thread and you responded, I told you why and you then degraded intelligence for no reason. That is really petty to be honest with you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah look the typical keyboard warrior deliberately trying to condescend and degrade my intelligence in a weak attempt to antagonize me into insulting him to satisfy his ego.

@riddlerfan77:

You called me dumb.

I did not, I called your way of thinking dumb; again, if you don't have the competence to understand the meaning of a sentence, insulting you isn't necessary.

Calling my way of thinking dumb is still insulting me despite you trying to claim otherwise. If I think dumb then I am dumb, not really following your logic here.

That is insulting me. You called my opinion dumb.

You literally just contradicted yourself. Your opinion is not you, therefore insulting it isn't the same as insulting you.

My opinion is me voicing my thoughts and if you call what I think dumb then you are essentially calling me dumb. Are you following or do I need to explain it to you in a more clear manner for you to understand.

Moot point, my reading and comprehension skills are fine, it's your attitude that's not.

They obviously aren't, as I've proven twice now.

You haven't proven anything, the only thing you've proven is that you are an egotistical narcissist who likes to insult people and degrade their intelligence.

You were the one that was whining.

How so? I simply questioned your reasoning due to the curiosity that arose from the abyssmal rating you gave my fight, and when I called you out on your terrible logic you went on a tangent about how much you hate anime (which I never mentioned in my comment). It sounds to me like you have bad memory as well as reading comprehension.

No, I listed my opinion, you questioned me and when I explained you treated your opinion as a fact, insulting me, and then I constructed a single sentence [Not a tangent] as to why I don't like anime and called you out on being a total douche, you then proceeded to start this discussion. So my memory is bad despite the fact that I can recite every piece of dialog from the movie Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets from pure memory alone.

I gave it a rating which is the point of the thread

Incorrect, you gave anime a rating, which you confirmed when you gave your reasoning as "sorry but I really hate anime". If you had judged the fight based on it's actual merits, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

No I stated I didn't like the fight and then stated afterwards that I didn't like anime, I didn't rate anime. Now you're attempting to state that you know better what a person said than the person who said it. Wow this is a new low even for you.

I told you why and you then degraded intelligence for no reason

For the final time, If I had wanted to degrade your intelligence, I would have pointed out all of the grammatical mistakes typically made by grade schoolers that can be found throughout your posts, but I didn't.

You just did with this part of your post. Also you honestly expect me to check through every sentence I type to make sure it's grammatically correct, this isn't school, I feel no need to construct these posts with as much care as I put into my essays.

I simply stated how I felt about your opinion, which is in no way insulting you as a person.

Well then I'm sure you won't take it to badly if I state my opinion of you which is that you are a condescending, egotistical douche.

That is really petty to be honest with you.

What's petty is judging a fight simply because it's from an anime, bud.

No what's petty is insulting someone because of an opinion.

In any case I have no intent of dragging out this discussion so good day my friend.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlerfan77:

Ah look the typical keyboard warrior deliberately trying to condescend and degrade my intelligence in a weak attempt to antagonize me into insulting him to satisfy his ego.

Ah, look, the common response of someone who has run out of valid arguments.

Reads through a post of valid arguments straight after this sentence.

Calling my way of thinking dumb is still insulting me despite you trying to claim otherwise.

It is not despite you trying to claim otherwise.

Circular argument. You're going round it, not addressing it.

If I think dumb then I am dumb, not really following your logic here.

Albert Einstein was racist towards Asians; that line of thinking is dumb, wouldn't you agree? Is Einstein dumb for thinking something that very clearly is? Not at all.

No, Einstein is just a product of the time he came from.

My opinion is me voicing my thoughts and if you call what I think dumb then you are essentially calling me dumb.

Yes, and I am calling your thoughts dumb, not you. It's literally that simple.

And where did my thoughts come from. Me.

Are you following or do I need to explain it to you in a more clear manner for you to understand.

Someone needs to explain to you how one should properly punctuate sentences.

Yes because I clearly checked through my every word to make sure this post was punctured correctly. Again you are false.

You haven't proven anything

I have, three times now if my counting is right.

Not really.

the only thing you've proven is that you are an egotistical narcissist

How so? If you're going to start name-calling now, isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Fighting fire with fire.

who likes to insult people and degrade their intelligence.

This'll make four times: I did not insult you. I started to after you claimed that I did for multiple posts, but you were essentially asking for it at that point.

How was I asking for it and no you did it well before then.

No, I listed my opinion

Yes, but not on the fight, which was the problem.

No, I gave the fight itself a rating and reasoning followed. Your point is.

you treated your opinion as a fact

When? I stated my opinion, sure, but when did I treat it as a fact?

One only has to read through your posts to see that you were treating your opinion as it was totally correct.

insulting me

That makes six.

I'm very impressed by your ability to count.

I constructed a single sentence [Not a tangent]

A tangent is, and I quote, a "completely different line of thought or action", which is exactly what you stating your biased opinion on the medium was instead of addressing what I had said.

Not what I was doing. A single sentence stating my opinion and a tangent are two very different things. What you were doing is now considered a tangent too if we go by your logic. There's no similarity between the definition and my posts.

as to why I don't like anime and called you out on being a total douche

1. Whether or not you like anime has nothing to do with this thread or the fight that I posted, which, again, is the source our problem.
  2. If the fight itself was anime then logically whether or not I like anime is relevant to this thread.
  3. I was completely polite up until you began accusing me of insulting you, which I've proven that I did not six times now.
  4. Yeah completely polite.

So my memory is bad despite the fact that I can recite every piece of dialog from the movie Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets from pure memory alone.

Yeah. If you can't remember something that was said less than thirty minutes ago, you're probably making that up.

I did remember, it's you who needs how to remember things correctly.

No I stated I didn't like the fight

Nowhere in this entire thread did you ever say that you didn't like the fight. I questioned why you gave it a low rating, and you replied with "sorry but I really hate anime". If that is your reasoning for disliking the fight, then it really didn't have anything to do with the fight itself.

No that was my reasoning for why I didn't like it not my actual dislike. There is a difference. My rating shows that I didn't like the fight.

Now you're attempting to state that you know better what a person said than the person who said it.

When that person ends their questions with periods, I don't tend to put much stock in what they think they said.

When somebody attempts to be a grammar Nazi on an off topic forum board that's meant for chilling out then I don't take their opinion seriously either.

Wow this is a new low even for you.

You don't even know me. All of our interaction has come from this thread, in which all you've proven is that you don't know how to argue, read properly, or construct proper sentences.

False I've interacted with you outside of this thread. The only thing you've proven is that you expect perfect grammar from someone in an off topic forum board. Dude chill, you're not a high school teacher.

Also you honestly expect me to check through every sentence I type to make sure it's grammatically correct

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they talk or write, so unless all of these errors were intentional, it's as if you're trying to look less intelligent than everyone else.

Yes and I could write well if I wanted too but I came to this site to chill, not write as well as I do in high school. The mistakes were accidental but I didn't go out of my way to make my posts grammatically perfect and professional, that's what my high school essays are for.

I also only said anything about it after you accusede of insulting you when I had not done anything of the sort.

Based off this I can tell that you routinely miss out words and misspell others. You can't expect perfect grammar when you don't have it yourself. And no calling me dumb is an insult.

I feel no need to construct these posts with as much care as I put into my essays.

I doubt it's any more than what I've seen here.

So you're assuming that essays which I put hours of my time into and constructed to perfection, which I got top marks on are worse than a random post on an off topic forum which I put about ten minutes of work into without checking for or trying to prevent mistakes.

Well then I'm sure you won't take it to badly if I state my opinion of you which is that you are a condescending, egotistical douche.

Nope, I won't, as I'm not some child who results to insulting others after complaining about being insulted by others. Hypocrisy, anyone?

Fighting fire with fire.

No what's petty is insulting someone because of an opinion.

Yes, and what insurance I have done has had nothing to do with your opinion, but with how much of a hypocrite you are.

Not so much as hypocrisy just showing you that you don't like having your methods used against you.

In any case I have no intent of dragging out this discussion so good day my friend.

Neither do I, anything you could have said was debunked a post back.

Anything you could have said was debunked at the start of this discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7.5/10

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10

Loading Video...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. It is supposed to feel transcendental since there are galaxies floating around, but it felt messy and I didn't like the animation as well. Also, nipples and drills in such a setting feel stupid. I'll give it a 5 for the intent. Though, I'd like to see something like this with a better execution.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10. My favourite fight in the entire franchise.

Loading Video...

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

10/10

Loading Video...

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

7/10

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10

Loading Video...
ColossalSam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7/10

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty ass tbh. 4.5

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4.5/10

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 and why do I feel like I keep running into this guy....???

anyways,

Loading Video...

ThanosSnap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 and why do I feel like I keep running into this guy....???

anyways,

I give Oldboy a 8.5 maybe 9 , Great movie! ...i probably would rate this scene higher if i didn't see the bollywood and hollywood rip offs, sometimes you can over do and over play stuff

anyways , he's like 65 going on 70? been doing movies since the 1960s....

classic Chan

'Who am I' ...thriller, drama, comedy, action.... a kind of an average movie...watch it now if you have not seen it, but epic stunts and fights

Loading Video...

the guy is a master IMO

Rate it!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanossnap:

As usual, Chan is in top form and the second opponent is pretty decent too but the first guy is just bad. Also, the cinematography is pretty ass and the whole thing is a little bit forgettable.

Loading Video...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw, symbolic, intense.

9/10

Loading Video...

Referee

Forum Posts