• 78 results
Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Paracelsus

Amazing what President Donald Trump can get agitated over- such as recently released video "Lavender" by rap artist Snoop Doggy Dogg in which he pretends to shoot dead a Trump lookalike dressed in clownface.

When Trump criticized this video, the rapper;s nephew Bow Wow tweeted a reply telling him to "shut your punk ass mouth, or we'll pimp your wife and make her work for us!" (presumably as a sex slave).

One need not be an admirer of the current President of the United States(or of his wife Melania for that matter) to consider this "joke"( if it was such) to be in profoundly poor taste if not sick. True Bow Wow is hardly in a position to make good on his threat( she is guarded in Trump Tower almost as securely as the President and the Secret Service is expressly empowered to use deadly force to protect her), but the idea of making a woman( even if she is the wife of a President I think is the worst in livng memory, putting even "Tricky Dicky" Nixon, the Bushes in the shade) into a sex slave is profoundly repugnant!

It is also true that during his tenure in the White House, there have been nasty (and at times racially tinged) jibes at both Barack Obama and the then FLOTUS Michelle such as calling her "an "ape in heels" from conservatives and Republicans but the old truism STILL holds true: TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE ONE RIGHT!

And what did Melania Trump have to do with the video(quite wisely she has made no public comment on this jibe)?

As the old saying runs: who needs to beat up the monkey when you can take on the organ grinder?! ( The First Ladyship of the US is a ceremonial position anyway).

Anybody think as I do?

Terry

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump is a joke, so I really don't care. He's the perfect example of a man that can dish it but can't take it. Also Bow Wow is irrelevant and has been for a while now.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought she already was one

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rubear

Д,б. (c) This is so dumb that i have nothing more to say.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Given her level of protection this is hardly a threat. More like a cheap shot

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Man, he's been a piece of shit for awhile now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Trump presidency is a joke.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Revan-

feminists. standing up for women everywhere... unless they aren't liberals in which case its A-Okay to joke about selling them into sex slavery.

What makes you think that liberals think this is okay? You're just making bullshit up. He is not in any way associated with liberals. Or did you just assume that because he's black?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Good for him.

BB

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star of gutter subculture says something obscene. Colour me surprised.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melania Trump is a Christian conservative??? She never struck me as being particularly pious!

Terry

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mrmonster

If any conservative said that about Michelle Obama, the news would be covering it for days, maybe a full week. Oh well, I guess blatant sexism is okay when you're a liberal.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony said:

feminists. standing up for women everywhere... unless they aren't liberals in which case its A-Okay to joke about selling them into sex slavery.

What makes you think that liberals think this is okay? You're just making bullshit up. He is not in any way associated with liberals. Or did you just assume that because he's black?

Considering he's bashing Melania Trump, I think it's safe to say he leans to the left wing.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

lol the apathy of some users is noted and i find it disgusting... you don't like Trump so its ok to say shit like this. you "people" are jokes, but hey at least your honest and open about your hatred. I can, at the very least, respect that.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yassassin

@asgardianbrony said:
@revan2424 said:
@asgardianbrony said:

where is the uproar from liberals or feminists? if this was a liberal woman you would never here the end of it, people would be calling to boycott Bow wow and there would be marches in the street, the media would demonize him, ect. but since melania is a Christian conservative and the wife of trump there is hardly any outrage coming from the liberal media and feminists, in fact many support him. its sick.

Bow Wow is a D-List celebrity whose latest venture was playing 5th Banana is a 2 seasoned CSI show, there's nothing to Boycott. They're no marching in the streets or anything, because who gives a shit about what Bow Wow says on twitter?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Even if feminists, and liberals as a whole, don't think this is okay, the fact that they're not actively condemning this speaks volumes. If a Republican made this joke about Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton, we'd never hear the end of it.

And this isn't the only time this has happened. Click the link below for another example of the left's hypocrisy concerning sexism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TFfFHqQRY

If that joke made about Kellyanne Conway made by a Democrat were a joke about a Democratic woman made by a male Republican, do you honestly think Nancy Pelosi would try so hard to distract and evade the question?

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Yassassin

@mrmonster said:

If any conservative said that about Michelle Obama, the news would be covering it for days, maybe a full week. Oh well, I guess blatant sexism is okay when you're a liberal.

What? You mean like when a charity official called her a "Ape in Heels"? Yeah that got a few articles and a mention on a few news networks, just like this.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melania Trump is a Christian conservative??? She never struck me as being particularly pious!

Terry

So what? That still makes this joke crude and offensive on all levels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This type of stuff is said all the time in even mainstream rap and hip hip.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@revan2424 said:
@asgardianbrony said:

Considering he's bashing Melania Trump, I think it's safe to say he leans to the left wing.

He's not actually bashing Melania Trump at all. He's being an ass but his comment doesn't have anything to do with her as Melania Trump, but her as a woman he finds attractive. You're looking for something that isn't at all there.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: actually many liberals and feminists denounced what he said. But whatever, I know how you guys like playing victim in these sort of situations

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15 said:
@asgardianbrony said:
@revan2424 said:
@asgardianbrony said:

where is the uproar from liberals or feminists? if this was a liberal woman you would never here the end of it, people would be calling to boycott Bow wow and there would be marches in the street, the media would demonize him, ect. but since melania is a Christian conservative and the wife of trump there is hardly any outrage coming from the liberal media and feminists, in fact many support him. its sick.

Bow Wow is a D-List celebrity whose latest venture was playing 5th Banana is a 2 seasoned CSI show, there's nothing to Boycott. They're no marching in the streets or anything, because who gives a shit about what Bow Wow says on twitter?

if this was a D-list conservative celebrity saying this about somebody like Michelle Obama it would be front page news, the public outrage would be massive, ect. that people don't see the blatant hypocrisy shows how much their minds has been warped by the liberal media.

If Gary Buesy called Michelle Obama a whore, I promise you no one would care at all. Like I said, Michelle was a called an Ape in Heels by a small town mayor and it didn't make the front pages of any of the papers I read. Hell, Steven Colbert, a known liberal, had a twitter campaign to cancel his show because he made a(very blatantly satirical) joke involving Asians. So this isn't just the one way street you want it to be.

So no, I don't really see this hypocrisy you so desperately want me to see.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: @paracelsus: pimping and sex slavery are two different things. Pimping would be making her work the streets, sex slavery is very more hardcore and includes, but not limited to, travel across multiple states.

And what Bow Wow said was a joke. You're acting like he'd be capable of doing it or would even consider doing that to the first lady.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn

This aint Cool at all. I mean I get not being Cool with Donald Trump and his Agenda ( I think Trump stinks too personally ) but what exactly is the point in threatening to Pimp his Wife ? I mean if you got Beef with someone you speak to that Dude. You don't go around threatening his Wife. That's the sign of a Wimp. Real Cats don't do that.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stupid as shit

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony:

nice, picking the guy everybody considers insane. how about if Mel Gibson said it? or Matthew mcConaughey? you can bet there would be a massive uproar.

D-LIST CELEBRITY, but fine, if Stacy Dash said it too, again, no one would care.

firstly, obviously that story didn't get much attention as it was a small town mayor.

and this is a D list celebrity, sounds about apt

, just watch and see if bow wow gets fired/cut.

FROM WHAT!? He doesn't have anything going on right now, no movie, no TV shows, no anything.

this just illustrates my point even further. a satirical joke about a minority apparently inspired more outrage than the presidents wife being threatened with sex slavery.

but it completely shatters your point about liberal only gunning for conservative who say things they deem offensive.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why on Earth do you always feel the need to make every thing into a Liberal vs Conservative issue and try to bash Feminism? This comment from him is disgusting no matter who you are. It's people like you who try to keep this nation divided because of your ignorance and once again, you've proven you still have no comprehension of actual Feminism.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sineyaprime said:
@asgardianbrony said:

Why on Earth do you always feel the need to make every thing into a Liberal vs Conservative issue and try to bash Feminism?

This comment from him is disgusting no matter who you are.

It's people like you who try to keep this nation divided because of your ignorance and once again, you've proven you still have no comprehension of actual Feminism.

because that's what this is, and in the words of Milo, "Feminism is cancer".

and yet people are trying to defend it or aren't acting like its a big deal, when if this was switched around everyone would be losing their minds.

*facepalm* ive explained this to you before, feminism as in women are equal to men is fine and good, however feminism nowadays as in the massive feminist movement is a load of crap that only causes unneeded strife and doesn't give a crap about real women problems. unless the feminist movement comes out in full force over this issue then they are hypocrites considering all the utterly meaningless stuff they obsess over and whine about.

I really couldn't care less what some piece of garbage like that guy says.

No, people are just mocking Bow Wow because of his low status and his actual inability to follow through for all of the obvious reasons. They're not excusing him, they're mocking him.

I can't even tell if you're trolling at this point. Look, I've had discussions with you before when I genuinely tried to understand your point of view but all I end up with is this: You're a hypocritical whiner. It seems to me as though you would rather rant and complain about issues than really discuss them. Don't worry though, if you really need a safe space from the Big Bad Feminists I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the internet.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony:

I don't know who Stacy dash is.

She's a D-List celebrity. She says, controversial shit, and gets little shit for it.

from sony or his recording studio or whatever. if a small town mayor gets fired then so should he.

He was dropped from his label years ago.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#36  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Real classy bow wow. What a creep.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

T O L E R A N T L E F T

O

L

E

R

A

N

T

L

E

F

T

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 /pol/ invade his house or something.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh yes, Bow wow, the actor/rapper that hasn't been relevant since he was 13. Seriously insulting Trump's family is a low blow, and a pathetic one. Criticize Trump himself all you want, but this kind of stuff is petty.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you are missing the fundamental problem here...

to pimp out Melania there would have to be a buyer...

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to find out where is the uproar for this. Where are the protests? Where are the boycotts? Nowhere. Nothing but silence.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm trying to find out where is the uproar for this. Where are the protests? Where are the boycotts? Nowhere. Nothing but silence.

It's not the first time something like this happened. I think no one cares all that much anymore.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By runekingthor98

@revan2424: Its because liberals are the scum of the earth and will do anything to make trump look bad.OHH but if a threat going towards president trump its a ok with them.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Its because liberals are the scum of the earth and will do anything to make trump look bad.OHH but if a threat going towards president trump its a ok with them.

WTF are you talking about?

Don't do drugs kids.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Revan-

@stellatedcolt said:

Actually, many Liberal sources have spoken out against him. So there is no silence. And why would there be boycotts and protests, for what a nobody said? This would be equivalent for a protest for someone like Dustin Diamond saying this about Michelle Obama.

@deathstroke52 said:

T O L E R A N T L E F T

O

L

E

R

A

N

T

L

E

F

T

Don't get how some irrelevant rapper equates to the majority democratic party.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424:

Don't get how some irrelevant rapper equates to the entire democratic party.

Don't get how "the left" equates the entire Democratic Party.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Revan-

@mysticmedivh said:

@revan2424:

Don't get how some irrelevant rapper equates to the entire democratic party.

Don't get how "the left" equates the entire Democratic Party.

Happy now?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424:

You missed my point.

Deathstroke was talking about the left which you interpreted as the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party is part of the left, but the left is not the Democratic Party.

The left as whole is much, much vaster than the Democratic Party.

DementorDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH MY GOD!!!

Someone said something bad.

The only difference before the statement and after is that people are googling Bow Wow because they vaguely recognize the name from something they read online once. There have always been, and will always be, disgusting people out there on either side saying stupid incendiary crap because the reality is they aren't on anyone's side really, they are against reason and compassion. Discussing their opinions as if they matter only gives them credit they are not due.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 juiceboks  Moderator

Literally nobody in this thread has defended Bow Wow in the slightest, yet others insist on bitching about people not bitching about his comment as if they are.

I find that level of hypocrisy hilarious.