Rank the following features from the most noticeable to least noticeable in a complete stranger

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

their height, their eyes, their body shape, their ears, their nose, their legs, their skin color, their arms, their hair, their jaw, their mouth, their clothes

Suppose you are meeting a complete stranger. What are the first to last things you notice in them?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First thing I look for is posture.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hair color and clothes are obviously going to be the most "eye catching" things to notice. But as far as things that'll actually effect the way you interact with someone new, it'd probably be general body language. You may only notice it subconsciously, but it absolutely effects how you view strangers.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By dshipp17

First thing that I notice is that person's countenance, as it immediately denotes how they will probably respond to me; next, the person's personality relative to their countenance, again denoting how that person is responding to me; and, how that person is responding to me with their various body language jesters; I notice characteristics within their voice or even if they're going to decide to speak to me first (e.g. and this is that point that's dominated me for so many years now, dating back to probably junior high school).

Next, or, largely concurrently, in relation to their physical features I notice their gender, where the first features immediately takes over, if I began noticing these traits, first, to a degree. Next, I'd the notice their ethnicity concurrent with their body shape, along with a general sense of said individual's age. These characteristics will then determine whether I notice any of the other things listed, even if I'm going to meet someone well known like a celebrity. This is where I've struggled with interacting with women more than men ever since I was a boy, in real life, and it's likely definitely because people react to children differently than they react to adults. Even where I'm dealing with pastors and then Christian congregants.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It really depends on the stranger.