Question to Christians and Muslims: If a Homossexual became leader of your country how disgusted would you be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Question to Christians and Muslims: If a Homossexual became leader of your country how disgusted would you be? (21 votes)

1-3 10%
3-5 5%
5-7 5%
7-9 5%
10 5%
I wouldn't be disgusted, I hate homos but Politics don't concern me 5%
Politics don't concern me at any level 10%
I would throw up 5%
Results 52%

Answer is simple.

• 
CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Better than Joe Biden by far.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha Ha... I voted Results.

Honestly I would not even Care when I was a Heavy Christian because the Thought was the World is in a Bad Place as a Whole Anyways so whoever be President in America is whoever it be. I wasn't really Following who was President. I was following HE who is supposedly Much Higher than that.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By dshipp17

Well, people who try to follow a grafted form of Judaism, after Jesus, would have a bit more in common with Muslims (e.g. thus, from our perspectives, as true Christians, Jews are now just an ethnic group who have to decide whether they want to become Christians or not, during this time of the dispensation of grace, while they still have the breath of life within them, while exercising their perfect free will). We, true Christians have been redeemed from the Law; we understand that we have exchanged our efforts with the perfection of Jesus, once we've received the eternal seal of Salvation (e.g. we receive such, because we have to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, in having died for our sins and having rose again by the third day, John 3:14-18, John 6:40, and Romans 10).

I don't just have a blanket, across the board disgust, I judge people individually, as I meet them; disgust is a very strong word, otherwise (e.g. to get there with me, it would take, to what degree has this person wronged me?); those options are too limited and would add too much credibility to apparent confusion on Christians, as just the first presumptions aren't correct concerning us true Christians' approach towards things (e.g. we are bothered by people who just give into something that's listed as a sin in the New Testament in place of struggling with it; in the case of true Christian it would be representative of struggling with a vice or two; while there aren't any technicalities or nuances that are going to hinder your eternal salvation, if you decide to take these Bible quoted steps, I'd recommend not taking an approach that you're going to give into a sin even after and while you're trying to obtain the eternal seal of salvation by becoming a Christian).

And I'd say that my view of people in leadership roles have been dilated over time more than anything else, after having been faced with managers, supervisors, lawyers, administrative bodies, and judges, which has now unjustly left me in an economic state since pretty much this point in 2006, as I fight own for justice to prevail.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KillianDuclark  Online

Where is the "don't care so long as their competent" option.

Cause that's my only concern.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as they're not a countrysexual trying to f#!@ the country.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t give af about politics

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“I wouldn't be disgusted, I hate homos but Politics don't concern me“ op doesn’t even try to hide those obvious “disgust” towards LGBT+ ppl. I mean the only neutral button is results, smh

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is the "don't care so long as their competent" option.

Cause that's my only concern.

How would you define 'Competent"? There is really no objective definition in regards to a political context. In politics, everyone has differing opinions as to what the best state is and thus labeling someone competent in politics is rather subjective depending on the ideological position/views of the individual. A Conservative would view a Liberal Politician as Incompetent and Vice Verse.

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: No, I wouldn't want a homosexual leading my country primarily because that itself is indicative of his views/what policy position he would align with, which is obviously that of Anti-Religion.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferriserris:

The competency of leadership in my opinion is ensuring a stable and thriving economy, security and basic social welfare.

So long as there is a marked improvement in most factors that make up the standard of living of a country's citizens, the people in charge are probably doing something right.

Case in point is Singapore. Place is practically a nanny state but there's no denying the standard of living of the average citizen is a sign of a competent leadership at least in terms of economic and security.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly would not give a shit.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12 SC  Moderator

OP, given that you have already gotten a warning for homophobia in the past, and your poll options are heavily slewed towards the idea that people would be disgusted, and you used an outdated term for gay people, and your neutral or positive options are limited, if even that. I am going to ban you for one week.

Use this as a learning moment for what is or isn't okay for behaviour on the website. If you are homophobic, then do your best to not express it on the website. Otherwise this probably won't be the last warning or ban.

Otherwise take care.