King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By King_Saturn
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn: Yeah, I heard he had to stop doing that because it was really screwing with his knees.
well it was a heck of a move
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#202  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn: It was but the GTS is much safer and still pretty cool, but I mean look at Triple H, he's had the Pedigree, the regular one for years, look how bad his knees are.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By King_Saturn
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn: It was but the GTS is much safer and still pretty cool, but I mean look at Triple H, he's had the Pedigree, the regular one for years, look how bad his knees are.
good point... 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

What's your guys opinions about Steven Haworth aka Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel Mcguinnes?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By King_Saturn
@god_spawn said:
What's your guys opinions about Steven Haworth aka Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel Mcguinnes?
he seems pretty awesome from the highlight videos I have seen... but I have only legitimately seen him wrestle on TNA
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

meh its alright, i used to love it but now it just become cheesy with all the gimmicks and gimmicky wrestlers, the bad guys are always bad, the good guys are bland and boring and i swear to Zeus if John Cena wins one more championship imma lose it

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
@god_spawn said:
he seems pretty awesome from the highlight videos I have seen... but I have only legitimately seen him wrestle on TNA
I heard he might not ever be wrestling again if he doesn't get cured. I heard he contracted Heptatis C.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By King_Saturn
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn said:
@god_spawn said:
I heard he might not ever be wrestling again if he doesn't get cured. I heard he contracted Heptatis C.
holy crap
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn: Thats why he hasnt wrestled for over a year, he at first I read was a neurological disorder, but this has really messed him up.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By King_Saturn
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn: Thats why he hasnt wrestled for over a year, he at first I read was a neurological disorder, but this has really messed him up.
wow... well that really sucks... hopefully he can get the situation taken care of...
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#211  Edited By cyberninja

I miss the radicalz     

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn: I do too, he was one of the best wrestlers in recent years stated to be on par or near with Daniel Bryan. Wolfe was one of the best guys in TNA at the time, could cut some of the best promos, was an amazing technical competitor pulling out moves even I have never seen and he could trade between that and a brawling style so well.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn said:
@god_spawn said:
Holycrap, he is not from my favorite but it was nice to see him on action.
@god_spawn said: 
Punk's stuff in ROH was awesome, you guys ever see teh Pepsi Plunge?
Aj style vs Punk, how wrestling should look. 
Punk stop using the move even on the indy scene, people dont remember he used other finishers and that Pepsi Plunge was his big match finisher. 
@King Saturn said: 
@DeathpooltheT1000 said: 
@King Saturn: No chance in Hell, HHH hates Punk for being an Indy guy and try to kick him out of the company, Maria told this and some other wrestler, but there is a Maria video on youtube where she was talking about this. 

hmmm... interesting 
so you don't see Triple H's hate for Punk turning into determination to Wrestle him and attempt to take him down ?
To have a feud, well yes, to let Punk be the winner of the feud, hell noo, this will be pretty much like the OrtonHHH feuds where every single match on ppv, HHH wins.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

smarks

BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By BlazeEmblem

Finally got around to watching the Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi match. 

The crowd was freaking amazing in that match.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Acer said:
Finally got around to watching the Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi match.  The crowd was freaking amazing in that match.
That is what you get in the indies, fans that like wrestling for what it is.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn: Forgot another technical big dude. Kozlov, that guy is big, has power, speed, agility and is awesome in turns of mat work, completely under used now adays.
Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Osiris1428
@daak1212 said:
I wanna see Shelton Benjamin back, that guy had talent.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Osiris1428 said:

@daak1212 said:

I wanna see Shelton Benjamin back, that guy had talent.

That's his best mic work ever.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By ssejllenrad
@god_spawn said:
@King Saturn: Forgot another technical big dude. Kozlov, that guy is big, has power, speed, agility and is awesome in turns of mat work, completely under used now adays.
This is true.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@ssejllenrad: The guy was a 2005 US open international  heavy sambo champion and a United States Kick Boxing Association International Grappling Heavy weight champion as well. The guy is as trained as it gets in terms of technical wrestling.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By lagoon_boy
@god_spawn said:
Oh, Kozlov. I'm a fan. Too bad hes stuck with Santino, which I completely enjoy watching though :P
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@lagoon_boy: Santino and Kozlov are hysterical together.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By lagoon_boy
@god_spawn: Ha ha ha! They really are, but Santino's the one who makes me burst out laughing, his facial expression alone every time he does some moves makes me giggle.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@lagoon_boy: I loved his bit with the team Apple, when he faced off against the Corre. Santino is really talented on the mic for his gimmick.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By lagoon_boy
@god_spawn: His his mic skills are I'd say on an elite level IMHO considering the fact that his playing....well his playing Santino. And I let out a laugh just reading Team Apple! Ahahaha! Man, his really something, I like his ring work too!
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
@god_spawn: His his mic skills are I'd say on an elite level IMHO considering the fact that his playing....well his playing Santino. And I let out a laugh just reading Team Apple! Ahahaha! Man, his really something, I like his ring work too!
I agree, and I love the Cobra.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
Blame the fact that the WWE decide push him to fast and the horrible gimmick they give him before the tag team with Santino. 
The guy know is funny and is not a copy of the worst of Ivan Dragon and the worst of Zangief.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@DeathpooltheT1000: What are you talking about? He was pushed properly when he first came in, he was a force had good matches with Triple H and Jeff Hardy and was built as a top heel when first introduced. There was nothing wrong with his gimmick, it suited him and his style at the time. He started going down hill when he went to ECW then they decided to try and make him relevant again tagging with Santino which he and Santino did ok as champions. 

I don't even understand what you wrote on the second line.
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By FALLENprophet

Anyone excited for tonight's raw?! Let's see what triple H does and who wins out of miz and rey.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: What are you talking about? He was pushed properly when he first came in, he was a force had good matches with Triple H and Jeff Hardy and was built as a top heel when first introduced. There was nothing wrong with his gimmick, it suited him and his style at the time. He started going down hill when he went to ECW then they decided to try and make him relevant again tagging with Santino which he and Santino did ok as champions.   I don't even understand what you wrote on the second line.
Becuase that was the thing that screswd Kozlov during his first year, argh me big evil russian that hate America will destroy every american, it was dumb, also they pushed the guy to the point people hated him, pretty much the same that they did with Lashley and why at the end of December to Dismemeber ppv people was chanting fuck him Big Show fuck him, after the fact all the match the fan chanted for Cm Punk or against the Big Show. 
@FALLENprophet: Not really, since Cena, HHH and the Miz will keep ate being the maineventer of the show. 
If Mysterio wins and del Rio gets his MINTB to beat him, it would be cool, since it would be a huge change.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@FALLENprophet said:
Anyone excited for tonight's raw?! Let's see what triple H does and who wins out of miz and rey.
Promo wise the show has been pretty good, matches have been kinda slow, SD is where I think the better wrestling has been happening as of late. 

@DeathpooltheT1000
They pushed him right for his gimmick, not hard to follow. There are plenty of crap gimmicks but his worked for his heel run. I don't care what they did for Lashley, he had about as much charisma and promo ability as Shelton Benjamin did except he wasn't a spot monkey. You mark out quite a bit.
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By FALLENprophet
@god_spawn: I haven't really seen Sd lately how is it over there, who are the top dogs over they, and feuds?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By King_Saturn
Monday Night RAW starts in 10 Minutes
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@FALLENprophet said:
@god_spawn: I haven't really seen Sd lately how is it over there, who are the top dogs over they, and feuds?
Randy Orton, Christian, Kane, Mark Henry, Sheamus.  are all the top guys. Daniel Bryan is the new MITB winner, he will soon be a top guy, he has had some awesome matches with Cody Rhodes over the past couple of weeks. Kane, Big Show and Henry were fueding. Daniel Bryan was fueding with Rhodes. Orton and Christian are fueding for the 5th match straight which is now dumb., at first it was good. Sheamus and Barret are gonna be fueding seemingly for awhile which would be an awesome fued.
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By FALLENprophet

Sounds good.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By FALLENprophet

MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@FALLENprophet: Kane and Orton had a pretty solid no disqualification match on Friday.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By King_Saturn
Starting off with the WWE Title match... you know something is going to go down...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
Starting off with the WWE Title match... you know something is going to go down...
I feel like something is gonna screw it over and then it wont happen til SS...
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Shelton is a good wrestler, the WWE dont care about wrestling, main reason why Mysterio have to do 5 moves every match, if he does more the WWE wil fire the guy, like they did to Super Crazy and Juvy. 
Promo skills and Charisma are overrated, Sheamus have 0 charisma and almost no promo skills and the guy wond the championship in minutes.  
And please dont came with the crap that Sheamus have charisma or promo skills.
Also is the crappy think about gimmicks, they work, look at Burchill as pirate he could become Intercontinental Cham,pion since he was getting fans, the WWE decide to kick out his gimmick and give him an British HHH gimmick, at the end people cared nothing about Burchill and he get his ass kicked outside of the company.
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#242  Edited By GTG12

I miss hulk hogan and Goldberg
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@GTG12 said:
I miss hulk hogan and Goldberg
Hulk's in TNA.

@DeathpooltheT1000
You're smarking something fierce
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Miz botched that back breaker neckbreak combo. So far a good match.

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@god_spawn said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: What are you talking about? He was pushed properly when he first came in, he was a force had good matches with Triple H and Jeff Hardy and was built as a top heel when first introduced. There was nothing wrong with his gimmick, it suited him and his style at the time. He started going down hill when he went to ECW then they decided to try and make him relevant again tagging with Santino which he and Santino did ok as champions.   I don't even understand what you wrote on the second line.
The thing with them was, they had all these bad guys who came in destroying everybody, like umaga too. Then they'd be undefeated for a long time. Then after their first loss, they'd start getting less push went to ECW. Or something like that.
BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By BlazeEmblem

Looks like Rey is the new champ

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By King_Saturn
Rey Mysterio won the WWE Title... Big Ups  ! 

hopefully Rey vs CM Punk will happen one day
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CurbsideProphet: So what? The point is those gimmicks worked for those people. Some guys went undefeated for over a year. Umaga atleast stayed relevant for awhile and helped get people over and they would throw him into a good phase for awhile to keep him a contender since he was fast and could go aerial for a guy his size. The problem I have is what they did with Kozlov. He could have been a top for awhile his gimmick worked, he was a force, he is one of the big guys that is actually a fantastic technical wrestler and has speed. He didnt have to stay undefeated those guys never do, but keeping him relevant was the problem even though they have the potential. Like you said fizzled even though he has potential to stay a top guy if he was a heel.
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By FALLENprophet

Rey is champ that's good, I was kind of hoping for miz, but Good job Rey hhah Del rio, No!No! No!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Congratz to Rey.