Pro-wrestling discussion thread

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dang, I guess The Boss and Naomi say they aint having this Mess. The only thing is considering how often WWE has been releasing Talent they may actually Release them just for the heck of it.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10702 dernman  Online

Whiny babies. Naomi isn't top talent no matter how badly she wants it and Sasha is too full of self importance.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have not even watched WWE since Wrestlemania Backlash and that Event was Awful.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10704 dernman  Online

Backlash didn't even seem like an event. It seemed like one of WWE's weekly events.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... So apparently MJF is frustrated with AEW according to some Reports. I would hate he jumped to the WWE and they wasted his Talent which could happen though.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10706  Edited By dshipp17

Just started hearing the news a couple hours ago; Stephanie McMahon has announced her leave of absence from WWE; Nick Khan, much?

Loading Video...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody see Ric Flair on Mike Tyson's Podcast ? That was a Pretty Good Podcast honestly.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10708 god_spawn  Moderator

AEW Double or Nothing. Some good decisions, some bad decisions, but the very end brought me back.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed a few of the AEW matches but Adam Page vs CM Punk for the AEW Championship was Good. It's Cool that CM Punk won the AEW Title my thing is will Punk be able to fully go over to a Heel considering he is still heavily cheered ? Maybe it does not matter as the Crowd is involved and that's the Main Thing anyways.

I was Mad that Big Head Adam Cole beat Samoa Joe but oh well. Pretty Good Match still.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say when Randy Orton returns, he will go heel and turn on Riddle!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWE needs an Orton heel turn. Wrestling over there has gotten Boring as Hell.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus I can't stand Riddle.

To me a wrestler is an Alpha Male, not a suffer dude who says "Bro"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddle reminds me of Spicoli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. I guess his Gimmick can get a bit annoying though. Anywho, I am watching Monday Night RAW trying to get some hype for Hell In The Cell. It's not working. Hell In The Cell looks like it might be Boring honestly.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10714 god_spawn  Moderator

@referee said:

I think current plan is for him to feud with Reigns, which I‘m honestly all for. Reigns hasn’t had a good feud all year, IMO. The Lesnar stuff was yet again, a huge let down. Randy and him should have a good program if they choose to pursue it

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10715 dernman  Online

@referee said:

I think current plan is for him to feud with Reigns, which I‘m honestly all for. Reigns hasn’t had a good feud all year, IMO. The Lesnar stuff was yet again, a huge let down. Randy and him should have a good program if they choose to pursue it

I thought there was a plan for Riddle to turn on Orton an be a heel. Anyway Orton has the stuff but he spent to many years half assing it and not really being a contender to still have the pull. He still occasionally gives a good speech which is miles ahead of others in current WWE but it's wasted. You can really see the notable difference.

Never liked Riddle. I knew too many guys that sound, act, look like that and they've all been skeevy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a part of me that wants to root for Omos but it's still hard to look at him other than a Giant Thanos who sounds like a Goblin from a Video Game when he is grunting or attacking. MVP is trying at being his Manager though.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10717 dernman  Online

I don't like MJF but that is a good thing.

I don't like him in the way you're not suppose to like a heel. Don't get me wrong I still like the heels that are charismatic in a way that you do root for them it's just good to have a good heel where you don't want to root for. I'll root for him in the business because he does what he does well but I'll not going to root for him in character and It's annoying when fans chant his name.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what happened to McIntyre vs Reigns ? It seems like that was who was next in line against The Tribal Chief but then there was those Tag Matches with RK Bro and McIntyre vs The Bloodline.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Judgement Day turned on Edge!

maybe The Brood is getting back together!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judgement Day turning on Edge was one of the Best Things to happen in the WWE in a while. It was getting very Stale over there. Hopefully we get some More Surprises.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10722 dernman  Online

Judgement Day turning on Edge was one of the Best Things to happen in the WWE in a while. It was getting very Stale over there. Hopefully we get some More Surprises.

I haven't watched it yet so I can't say if it's good on how it plays out but Edge was really the only one that gave them clout. I don't see them being much after this. They don't even have anyone who's shown abilities to work the mic well.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@king_saturn said:

I haven't watched it yet so I can't say if it's good on how it plays out but Edge was really the only one that gave them clout. I don't see them being much after this. They don't even have anyone who's shown abilities to work the mic well.

That's a Fair Point. It's possible though Edge feuding with them can Help put over Judgment Day but honestly they are Sub Par on the Mic without Edge.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... Jake Hager vs Eddie Kingston should be Good. I keep forgetting that Hager is in AEW now even though he has been there for a few years now. I liked him as Swagger in the WWE. I think his run towards his WWE end with that Real Life Yosemite Sam looking Manager was Funny.

We The People...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10725 dernman  Online

Stephanie Mcmahon made cep while her father is on the outs.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh No, Brock Lesnar comes back to attack Roman Reigns again ? Didn't we just have Roman Reigns run through Brock Lesnar like 2 or 3 times during his Tribal Chief ?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10727 dernman  Online

Yeah we don't need to see that shit again. Win or lose i don't want to see it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what happened to Mcintyre vs Reigns ? I would rather see that. Orton vs Reigns would be Great but Randy must really be hurt.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stephanie McMahon, Interim CEO, just days after people were saying that Vince was trying to bury her for her never to return; now, those say people have nothing to say and haven't even mentioned this new development.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10730  Edited By Wushu59

Wow. Vince finally heading out the company

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cesaro aka Claudio is in AEW now. That's Cool but I feel like he will be Lost among all the other Talent. We shall see.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10732 dernman  Online

Cesaro isn't an interesting wrestler.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10733  Edited By King_Saturn

Cesaro is Talented in terms of technical ability and natural strength. He just isn't too good on the Mic.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I wonder what happened to Mcintyre vs Reigns ? I would rather see that. Orton vs Reigns would be Great but Randy must really be hurt.

Drew vs Roman is set for the UK PPV In september IIRC

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10735  Edited By dshipp17

I was able to tune in for the men's ladder match for Money in the Bank, as Omos was entering; a very interesting and creative match; I have to catch the rest of it later. First, take out Omos and then go at it, but Drew showed incredible agility, when he Clamored Omos in mid-air.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only cool thing about Omos is he looks like a Living Thanos just tearing through everyone. When he grunts he sounds like a Goblin or Brute from Golden Axe or something. MVP being his Manager is Pretty Good though as he can talk for him which helps.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What interesting new developments taking place in the WWE right now, for me, at least; just seeing Stephanie take the reins of power; really reminding me of the Princess from Rainbow Brite and one of my first f.p from back then, and probably coming up soon. I have a few weeks of Raw and Smackdown to catch up with, as I try balancing my time, although I did catch last Friday's intro; happy hearing that some things were actually Stephanie's ideas, on involving Eric Bischoff and her; for some reason, I'm struggling with something that was so easy back in 2007 and earlier.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10738  Edited By dshipp17

Liv Morgan really showed so wrestling skills, even though Ronda dominated things, if that makes sense. Roman Reigns showed some real toughness; great match between Roman and Brock, where Roman survived with his titles intact, but people had to start showing up (e.g. Brock fought with a bit of honor while Roman fought with a bit of dishonor, as others showed up for him, but Roman showed some real toughness); Theory is kind of looking more and more like a joke now, as his special push most likely ended. I showed up during the title match; I'll have to catch the rest.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SummerSlam was Pretty Good I guess. I did not care much for the Lashley vs Theory match. Liv Morgan vs Ronda Rousey was Pretty Good. Bianca Belair vs Becky Lynch was Pretty Good. Main Event Lesnar vs Reigns was Crazy as the End.

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Summerslam was good. Brock vs roman is on my top three list.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder when Randy Orton will be cleared to come back ? The Viper could add some Excitement to the WWE especially with a Feud with Roman Reigns.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10742 dernman  Online

What ever happened to Gable Steveson? They made a big deal about this guy and he just disappeared.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a Good Question. I thought Gable was going to be like the next Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar or something like that.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nakamura gave Gunther the best match I've ever witnessed on the main foster; Nakamura was ready. And Liv Morgan escaped getting her armed really hurt, but she and Shayna have a history with one another.

I think they sometimes react drastically, in case they call brain death; maybe a miracle may happen before they start removing organ's: Anne Heche declared brain dead after fiery car crash, is evaluated as potential organ donor

Olivia Newton-John's daughter shares behind-the-scenes video from a duet with her 'mama'

I do remember at least one of Olivia's songs very well

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christian might actually be better on the Mic than Edge. Never really thought of it until today and watching some Videos.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10746  Edited By dshipp17
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10747  Edited By King_Saturn

Damn, well CM Punk vs Jon Moxley was bit underwhelming. I guess Punk was really still injured prior. Anywho, Moxley will make a Good Champion for a while I guess.

Loading Video...

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm two weeks behind on both Raw and Smackdown.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder when we will finally get that AEW Video Game ? They really have not had any updates on it recently.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10750  Edited By dernman  Online

@king_saturn:

On August 12, 2022, a trailer at the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase featuring Britt Baker and Tony Schiavone was revealed, which one-on-one gameplay, as well as a look at the different mini-games in Fight Forever.[13] It was also announced that a demo of the game would be playable at Gamescom.[14]