#9401 Edited by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Also, I want Ronda to turn heel and start destroying people clean while being an asshole. I mean I think the company has done well at making her an ambassador, but I think it would be nice for her to capture her persona from her UFC days. Plus by being a heel she can really put over some talent who finally does manage to beat her. Like she's doing a good job but sometimes her promo's come across a little forced. However, I am someone who follows MMA extensively and I know not all Marks are exactly like this.

I agree totally. Many of her previous fans want to see he behave like she did in MMA. No the gooie gushy face. People coming transitioning to watch her from MMA are going to be like who's this? Closest she got to that was with Becky and it was better than he previous promos. I find it more natural.

#9402 Edited by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I can get that but I think she’s one of the best things going right now. I think she isn’t as flashy as Charlotte but she’s on par with her easily as a wrestler and being able to tell a story. She’s great in the mic, good in the ring and can capture a crowd. She deserves her status right now. She’s the new 2011 Punk right now. I can say though, when Nia botched her punch, it did kill some of Becky’s momentum but she picked it right back up pretty quick. Even though the bloody face helped, getting back and they had to push Charlotte again. So I think it hindered her in away. And I think she’s better than Banks. Sasha is overrated to me. I’m not saying she’s bad, I just don’t think she’s on par with Charlotte, at least anymore. And I agree with Bryan. He’s great right now.

#9403 Posted by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: I think her smiling is perfectly fine. She’s not a heel or a face so she isn’t out their smiling like Crews for no reason or being grumpy and booing people. She’s CM Punk at this point. She’s the fed up working class person that knows she’s that good and smiling isn’t delegitimizing her at all. But if it’s something that irked you, as you said it’s your opinion. I don’t have a problem with it.

#9404 Posted by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm glad we can agree to disagree.

Just one more note of clarification sake that I didn't make clear in my other post. I kind of got the impression she ws breaking character. I gave one reason how I thought it did but I also meant another. It's like, you know how Saturday night live when they're doing a skit and the actors have trouble with keeping themselves from laughing? It kinda felt like that with me. It's a pet peeve of mine. Not so much in comedy but with something like wrestling where your suspending belief like this is real even though you know its not.

#9405 Posted by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: I remember Dean Ambrose was smiling when Jake the Snake draped Damien over him. Or a time a video came up when Kevin Owens was headlocking Roman Reigns and the entire time was arguing with a fan, and Reigns couldn’t help but laugh while being chokes. I don’t think it’s a bad thing because these guys are fans too at the end of the day. Becky being in the ring with Cena? She deserved to smile. But again, that’s my opinion on it. I understand what you’re getting at.

#9406 Posted by dshipp17 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday to Shane McMahon, Tamina Snuka, and The Mouth of The South.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
#9407 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to see that awesome Rey/Andrade match live!!

#9408 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match this week between Rush and Shane Strickland. If Shane is WWE bound he’ll have some great matches in NXT

#9409 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

Takeover was the usual damn good show.

War Raiders/Undisputed Era ****

Gargano/Ricochet ****

Ohno/Riddle **

Baszler/Bianca 2-1/2 Stars

Ciampa/Black 3-1/2 Stars

#9410 Edited by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

This weekend didn’t disappoint.

Takeover and the Rumble were both good.

#9411 Edited by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm so glad Becky won the Rumble. After she lost her match I thought it was going to hurt her and lose even more steam. This was a good way to lose and get back in the game.

#9412 Edited by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Even if she did lose the match, she and Asuka killed it. I don't think it would have hurt her too bad, because Asuka needs to look strong too and there is no shame in losing to her. A champion losing to another champion doesn't immediately kill steam. I think it would have hurt more if they took the belt of Asuka so quickly, not to Becks obviously. But I think they found a good middle ground with the rumble.

#9413 Edited by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

GS's spoiler filled RR Weekend Review. Note I did not see the pre-shows or anything for either show, so I have zero idea what happened and will not give my take on those matches.

NXT NXT NXT 9/10

War Raiders vs UE: I overall really liked this match. I don't watch much NXT due to work reasons and it falling on a night I work late to begin with. So I don't get a chance to really check out a lot of what is happening, more like I don't remember to or have time. With that said, I liked this match. I think the War Raider's are pretty unique for a big man team, being as agile and athletic as they are, but at times Hanson kind of overdoes it and it's more of the commentators that I think hurt him. When he's running all over the place and it's taking 20 seconds to cross the ring and it's "he's so fast, look at his speed" I'm nitpicky with that. When he's doing his cartwheels and stuff I can deal. But straight speed, nah. Nitpicky aside, they have a good gimmick, a good look, and the Undisputed Era always put on good matches. It was a definite clash of styles, fast paced at parts, and both sides really played to the other's strengths. I give it a 8/10.

Gargano vs Ricochet: I thought this match was absolutely fantastic. I want to start, I will say I don't particularly like Ricochet. I think he tries to be an epic badass outside of his ringwork with his promos, actions things like that and something doesn't connect with me. As an athlete and his in-ring work just comes so easy to him and natural, he's fantastic in the ring. So I will say that much. A note I have gotten with his matches sometimes seems to be him overtaking everything. It's 75% him doing his spots, and getting beaten up for a brief time then comes back with some counter and it's back to Ricochet show. He's not a monster character, he's not some unbeatable force, so I felt like Johnny's offense in this match, as far as the quantity of it goes, was somewhat less than the amount Ricochet's was. But the way they told the story and the match it seemed a lot more like Johnny was the underdog again and really climbed to that clean win, so I took the match that way and it came off better to me. I'll give it an 8.5/10.

Shayna vs Belair: I don't have a lot of experience with Belair, but I liked what I saw for the most part. Shayna is a beast, she's methodical, and I think both her and Belair had a solid match. They played to Belair's power and resilience and Shayna knows how to make things look ugly. I was ok with the finish. and Belair should have won and that plays for a continuation with this feud, which if anyone, I can see Belair taking the title off of her at the next PPV and that might free up Shayna to be called up, which if done around Mania, will be good because I think Ronda is supposed to be taking a brief hiatus. It was a good match, the finish made sense, it works depending on the booking. 7/10.

Ohno vs Riddle: I thought this was one of the weakest matches in a long time. I don't care for Riddle at all. To me he looks like a cross between your generic CaC for a wrestler mixed with a Tony Pro-skater CaC with an MMA background. His selling his pretty lacking and Ohno just came across as sluggish and slow in spots in this match. Nothing against Ohno, cause he's great but it wasn't his best match. In WWE where so many wrestlers use MMA moves and backgrounds or training into their gimmicks, he just lacks the charisma and performance it showed to me that night. And the finish...was a TKO? Ohno tapping to strikes? Ok. It could've been worse, could've been better. 4/10 maybe.

Ciampa vs Black: Match of the night easily. The strikes and spots were brutal. The intensity between these two is fantastic. Aliester is a beast, agile as hell, his strikes are disgusting and he played the aggression to Ciampa, and anyone I suppose, absolutely fantastically. Ciampa is brutal and vicious and just comes across as wanting that title so bad that it drives him when his body should be unconscious, and he just does it in a certain way that is definitely unique to him. From start to finish, great match. And one thing I love is the fact NXT will let heels win clean. No cheating, maybe some not so face like approaches to things like the concrete, but it's technically legal, but he won clean. No ref bumps, low blows, and all that. Ciampa is the best heel they have right now and I think the way he has been booked is great. 9/10. No complaints from bell to bell it was great.

WWE Royal Rumble: 8/10

Asuka vs Becky: Great opener and one I was so split on, depending on their booking. I am a big Becky Lynch fan and a big Asuka fan. I was torn when they took the belt off Becky after all the crap she went through with Nia, but Asuka needed it sooooo bad. The match was easily one of the best matches of the night and I might say it was the best singles match of the night. Asuka and Becky had counters for everything, both took beatings, their exchange of finishers and the intensity both brought was great. I think they had a fantastic match, great chemistry and the finish was brutal. 9/10. The girls killed it.

The Bar vs Shane and Miz: Overall, not bad. I think Shane and Miz are kind of forced but the Miz makes it work. And the Bar is a great tag team so they put those guys over really well. I didn't the Miz did as much as he should have in the match, but it worked in the end. I have a problem with Shane lately. And I've ranted about this about this before and it brought some of the quality down of some matches. Shane is apparently almost invulnerable and a super team buster with a couple rabbit punches to solo multiple people to the point they are unable to do anything. He did this to Rollins and Reigns at SS a few years back. This past SS we saw it quite a bit as well. Then he is set up perfectly for a major spot then gets beat up, then immediately counters again. LIke when he got spun for 30 seconds by Cesaro but immediately was ok for a triangle choke. It just comes across as forced and is not the spot in a major match to do the type of offense he does with the quality of the offense being used. It's not big punches or anything, it's a jab and his opponent finger pokes of doom sells it. I thought the bar carried the match, most of the focus seemed to be on Shane with the Miz kind of helping, but it wasn't the best match of the night, IMO. 6.5/10.

Sasha vs Ronda: Probably the worst match of the night for me. It was really slow in the beginning. I think Sasha had a certain spot that I felt was useless in doing. When she did the rope jump sequence then landed on the mat, paused, and then did a double knee to arm, I was just like "what"?. It got better as it went on. They both did their moves, stuck to their shtick. They did turn into a bit of a slugfest at times, which made sense. But overall it lacked fluidity, the connection to the crowd, and the amount of times I can see Ronda do her Piper's Pit move is dwindling. What really threw me off Ronda's psychology in this match and WWE's booking with her does not mingle. WWE wants her as their face of the Raw women's division. But then Ronda pulled a major move in this match by taunting the fans about her not being able to wrestle then proceed Sasha's 3 amigos that she uses her dead wrestling inspiration. That move holds sentimental value. It's not a finisher swap like Becky and Asuka, it's used in memory of a dead wrestler. That is heelish. That is very much heelish then to turn around and show respect and try and hi-5 the crowd and Sasha, they need to figure what they want from her, because she has caught on very quick. I give Ronda her props. But this match was pretty slow, sloppy, and poor psychology and it didn't live up to the hype. 5/10.

AJ and Bryan: Good match, I think the fact this match has already happened a bunch of times has kind of brought it's excitement down, but the build was good, the crowd was in and out of it. I didn't care for the finish since I think Bryan needed a clean win. But Rowan out of nowhere really threw me off. But I can't say it was bad. They both worked it really, I love heel Bryan. I'm glad he won, and AJ, as usual is just incredible. Good spots, good psychology, good match. Just kind of lacked the excitement due to overexposure. 7.5-8/10.

Balor vs Brock: I was kind of disappointed in this match. I know Brock and smaller opponents can put on really good matches like Bryan or AJ were both good matches. And I felt like this one lacked a little bit in comparison. I think it went by too quick and it wasn't allowed a chance to breathe. But Balor did well, Brock sold the shit out of his table injury. Balor is over and the crowd showed that. Balor's offense was crisp as usual and I was glad with the finish with using the Kimura, since when Brock came back it was another finisher but he hasn't used it to much effectiveness as it should have stayed at. So the fact he got that on Balor and Balor actually held in there for awhile showed his will not to tap but unfortunately had to. I think given a bit more time this could've been better, but they had to cut it short due to the rumble, and for what they did do, it was good. 8/10.

Woman's Rumble: I'll say this one got better as it went on. I think the rumble itself was good, no one was really bad. Watching Lacey go against Charlotte was cool. Ember had some awesome spots. I'm really big on Carmella stepping it up. Nattie held in there. I was sold on the finish though. I think the story Flair, Nia and Becky told was absolutely fantastic and seeing Charlotte go further down that rabbit hole of a heel turn I'm digging. Nia's intervention just added to it, but they made the right decision with this. Becky is so over, organically over, it was a good way to give her a W after her loss, which I was split between but was needed as far as Asuka and Becky and top tier people being able to beat other top tier people without it being called a bury or shitting on someone. Top people, heel or face, need to be able to beat top people clean and it does not mean it hampers people until it becomes habit. I thought the woman's rumble and SD title match really tied together Becky's story and did it very well. So I give the women rumble itself a 7.5- 8 here on the build but the finish was top tier shit. 10/10.

Men's Rumble: Good, fun, predictable. Didn't have that oomf Becky's win had since we figured Seth was going to win. Or I did and the other wrestler's I talked to it. I felt like it was a bit more fast paced than the girl's and I thought the action in the middle was better, but as a story tool just lacked that connection that Becky's win had. Standouts to me were Dunne and Ali. Both so good, and really standing in to their own against the top tier guys. And apparently Nia is stronger than most of the men's roster, but watching her get superkicked, 619'd, and RKO'd was so satisfying. I'll give it a 8/10.

#9414 Edited by cattlebattle (17724 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did all the women pose when they came out for their rumble?? Like, before they ran to the ring most of them struck a pose or did their usual ring entrance beforehand. The men don't do that, they usually just B line to the ring. The WWe always pushes this equality stuff but then mendaciously still treats the women like they're on Star Search. I'm not some Tumblr weirdo that's offended btw, I just think it's funny.

#9415 Posted by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not some Tumblr weirdo complaining

*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

#9416 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the Rumble was good but not great. It ran way too long for me.

Best match for me was Asuka/Becky. Glad some of the NXT guys got to shine in the Rumble too.

#9417 Posted by black_wreath (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

Cruiserweight 4-Way was my match of the night, the deification of Buddy Murphy continues. ^_^

Lesnar vs Balor, Rousey vs Banks and Asuka vs Lynch were all enjoyable for me.

The Bar vs McMiz was surprisingly fun as well for one I wasn't hyped for.

Two I was hyped for however were hugely disappointing, how Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles just about managed to put me to sleep I'll never know. I was into their feud too.

Another was the Women's Rumble which picked up in the second half but was sooo boring in the first half. Natalya was a terrible choice for ironwoman...

The Men's Rumble was fine in comparison, not as good as last year's but I won't complain about it.

But on the plus side, I correctly picked every winner - even the US title match. ^_^

#9418 Posted by SC (18159 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_wreath: When Ali was eliminated I actually thought of you and your predictions. He did pretty good for himself.

#9419 Posted by black_wreath (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Well I certainly didn't predict him being eliminated by that person... XD

But Ali was inspiring, he looked like he belonged honestly. Awesome to see.

And even though my other choice didn't win either the Kairi Sane/Io Shirai vs Riott Squad skirmish during the Women's Rumble gave me some hope for the future of that Tag division.

#9420 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_wreath: I really hope Kairi and Io get into the women’s tag tournament somehow.

Any thoughts on Ambrose leaving??

#9421 Posted by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

@jake_fury: I think Ambrose leaving is a work. But only he knows.

#9422 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Hope it is. He’s my favorite guy from the Shield and one of my overall faves too

#9423 Posted by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio
#9424 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure shit going on around in WWE women division. I can't stand the spotlight given to Becky at all. She scored a title opportunity and lost, then she comes around and stole the royal rumble win? Like how pathetic can they make Charlotte look if Becky is concerned?

And Jax then comes into the men's royal rumble and displayed a pure shitty performance that made me turn off the TV. Like WTF am I watching and y'all saying the Royal Rumble was good? Nah,it was pure shit to me. She also got too cocky to have attacked Ambrose as well smh. That was the height with that bitch,am glad Ambrose played it cool and didn't play the bitch game with her and still leaving as planned.

#9425 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a part of me that was a little upset when Becky entered the Royal Rumble and won after losing to Asuka... I kind of wanted to see a surprise winner tbh. The thing is that Becky is the Hot Star right now and they are looking to get her over on Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania 35 since speculation is Rousey may leave the WWE after WM35. Nia Jax in the Men's Royal Rumble was kind of entertaining... especially since she got hit with the RKO. That tickled me.

I am tired of Lesnar coming back every PPV and winning. I would have loved to see Balor take him out but Oh Well.

I don't really keep up with the NXT stuff so when I thought I heard that Eddie Murphy won the WWE Cruiserweight Championship in a Four Way Fatal match I almost had a Heart Attack. How could I have missed such an event where one of the Greatest Comedic Entertainers not only competed in the WWE but won a title. Then I found out it was somebody named Buddy Murphy. Oh Well, I guess my hearing is going bad too.

Seth Rollins winning the Men's Royal Rumble was a good look. He deserves it. Hopefully The Architect can take down The Beast at Wrestlemania 35.

Ronda Rousey vs Sasha Banks was entertaining. I was hoping for another Bum Shot to the Crowd from The Boss though.

#9426 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

MLW Superfight!

#9427 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

New champs in MLW! Hart Foundation and Filthy Tom Lawlor!! 👏👏👏

#9428 Edited by black_wreath (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Eddie Murphy wishes he was as talented as Buddy Murphy. ;)

#9429 Posted by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed something lately. A rise in hate for Becky Lynch. I don't know if it's my imagination, trolling to get people upset, just haters of those that become popular or what but it's seems to have sprung up since she's become a hit.

#9430 Edited by destinyman75 (14674 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: I've noticed it too. Myself I Like Becky and was glad she got the belt finally, but then she was forced down our throats. The whole bandwagon thing I'm not apart of. For me personally she has an entertaining attitude cool, bit all the Becky chants over even faces was rather annoying at best. I think she wuite overated and she should just be herself and try to not be a from stone cold. Plus she's not even top five in ring skills, (she's ok), but it's more her grit that gets her over. Anyway I have seen that too, I think most folks just don't like someone beoi forced or maybe they didn't like everyone including faves that faced her being booed all the time did t make much sense to me..

I was glad for Auska Though, she took the man's pants down and spanked pretty hard...

Something I find comical is Roman Reigns..was the .ost hated guy out there them he announced he he cancer and everyone Loves him Now???

#9431 Edited by black_wreath (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not a true superstar til you've got haters.....

Fickle! Fickle! Fickle!

#9432 Posted by cattlebattle (17724 posts) - - Show Bio

For me personally she has an entertaining attitude cool, bit all the Becky chants over even faces was rather annoying at best. I think she wuite overated and she should just be herself and try to not be a from stone cold. Plus she's not even top five in ring skills, (she's ok), but it's more her grit that gets her over. Anyway I have seen that too, I think most folks just don't like someone beoi forced or maybe they didn't like everyone including faves that faced her being booed all the time did t make much sense to me..

I agree with this. In backstage media Becky always seemed sort of goofy and awkward because that's how she probably is in real life, but, could also get serious when the need be. The whole "She's just like Stone Cold!!" bit feels a bit forced and try-hard and turns me off the character a little, though, it's probably more the fault of the writers and agents and whoever than it is Becky's.

I feel like Becky always had a "Always the Bride's Maid, never the Bride" sort of persona which people always sympathized with, because people always love the underdog, and that's what always got her over.

I disagree though the she isn't top 5. She is probably one of the best women's wrestlers on the roster.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#9433 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16190 posts) - - Show Bio

Becky Lynch: fantastic character work; overrated in-ring skills. Charlotte honestly dwarfs her in that aspect.

WWE should've promoted Worlds Collide better.

#9434 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly more excited about the new faces in ROH than I am about AEW.

#9435 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

Great intro the past few weeks to some of the new faces in ROH. (At least new to me)

Tracy Williams

Mark Haskins

Bandido

David Finlay

Match between Finlay/Williams was very good and the Bandido/Haskins match was even better.

#9436 Posted by jake_fury (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching Survivor Series 96

#9437 Posted by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

Who deactivated?

#9438 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio

I was really hoping for Samoa Joe to win Elimination Chamber... I can't stand Daniel Bryan anymore.

#9439 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16190 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanted Kofi to win the Elimination Chamber. Really felt he deserved it. Odd because a week ago I wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near the match.

#9440 Posted by Straight-Fire (27321 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Jake Fury.

Wanted Kofi to win the Elimination Chamber. Really felt he deserved it. Odd because a week ago I wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near the match.

That would've just killed Daniel's momentum.

#9441 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16190 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal said:

That would've just killed Daniel's momentum.

Maybe... but it would've been worth it imo. A lot of wrestlers get that one moment when they're super over, but WWE doesn't pull the trigger, their momentum cools, and they never reach that level again. Happened with Rusev, Braun Strowman, Cesaro, Roddy Piper if you want to go back further, and a bunch of others. I'd hate to see it happen to Kofi, too. Bryan on the other hand can always get his back.

#9442 Posted by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

@straight-fire: He deactivated only to recreate it? Weird.

Anyway I'm watching It now. Just got passed the Becky indecent. So far the woman's tag team elimination match is the best of the night. I thought they did really well. Though I'm disappointed at who won. During the match I somehow came to want Mandy Rose and Sonya DeVille to win. I think they performed the best.

#9443 Posted by Straight-Fire (27321 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal: Fair points, though I believe having Daniel dropping the belt that quick would've just been stupid especially considering who he beat to get it. He deserves a long title run.

And as for Kofi, he can get a massive push again if they allowed it. A lot of the times wrestlers lose their momentum because WWE doesn't keep them at that level. If done right, he could get another opportunity

@dernman: Becky's moment was the best of the night. I was disappointed in that Ronda match. The hell was that?

I didn't catch the women's tag match, but The IIconics should've won.

#9444 Posted by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Becky's moment was the best of the night. I was disappointed in that Ronda match. The hell was that?

I didn't catch the women's tag match, but The IIconics should've won.

Rhonda's match was horrible waste of time filler.

You should catch the match. In my opinion it was good. Best match of the night.....well I skipped the males elimination chamber due to lack of interest. Really the only one there that has anything going on at the moment is Daniel and I've never really been a fan. Though in my opinion this "fickle" heal thing is far more interesting then his "YES!" face thing.

I like the IIconics and they work well together but it's too soon. Not because they're new but because WWE has only used them as jobbers so far. I would like some build up with them first.

#9445 Posted by Straight-Fire (27321 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Exactly. That was unacceptable. I mean, it's not like Ruby is some scrub either. They basically destroyed any buzz she did have.

Oh, you're right. The women's match was exquisite and I gotta say it's by far the best match on the card. It's an instant classic I'll replay in the future. Props to everybody for giving a great performance.

Whoa, really? Daniel has everything that makes a wrestler great.

#9446 Edited by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

@straight-fire said:

@dernman:

Whoa, really? Daniel has everything that makes a wrestler great.

My tastes can be funny sometimes. There are many people that are super popular that I don't like for various reason and the opposite has been true.

Fin Balor for one example. Though I loved his NXT entrance.

#9447 Edited by Supermanthor (20082 posts) - - Show Bio
#9448 Edited by dshipp17 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Prichard aka Brother Love is back in a top creative position at WWE and signs of his creativity has already started, thanks to Stephanie McMahon's appearance on Raw and Smackdown; he was there during the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras, the best for Stephanie, from my point of view; I hope it keeps going; more Steph is always good, but the script has to be right, also; but, would they come to terms with Vince Russo, next, who was also there during those Eras.

#9449 Edited by EICHHOLTZ (574 posts) - - Show Bio

congrats to Roman on his remission news. I can't wait for his white hot babyface run. if you boo that guy at this point you are a neck beard internet smark. I have never heard a bad thing about the guy and I am glad he is finally going to get a positive reaction from the fans.

#9450 Posted by jake_fury (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope Roman can stay healthy. I honestly don’t get all the hate for the guy.

Kevin Owens looked great in his return.