User Lists: 15

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8508  Edited By JakeFuryV2

Need to see the Gargano/Dunne match in full.

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gonna watch last night's episode of NXT.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8510  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@jakefuryv2: I don't have Network, so I don't watch NXT. Thus, I don't know who Ruby is, but I'm definitely interested!

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah women's division just Got better.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8512  Edited By dernman
@destinyman75 said:

Yeah women's division just Got better.

Maybe. I don't know. They have more people but are they going to give them more time and are they going to do stories?

Edit: Right now with the time they give the woman some of their talent already are pushed aside.

------------

I'm disappointed that Nikki Cross wasn't called up. I'd rather have her then many of those that were. I wish she would also win more.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Your right about that, Quality over Quantity any day. I think the division is ok, could be worse. Got Charlotte, Askua, Nikki who yes should be called up, Mickie James has still got it, and a few others. Point as you say is whether they push good stories, which they don't do often

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8514  Edited By dernman

@destinyman75:

I think they do need to cut some fat from the Woman's Division. Though I don't if it's enough.

• Alexa Bliss.: Love her. Hope they don't shadow her when they decide to push other woman.
  • Charlotte Flair: She has all the tools that say she should be great. I can't stand how she talks sometimes. It sound like she's crying or whining all the time. I don't think she can help it, it's just a natural inflection in her voice. Honestly I think she did better in NXT on both the mic and wrestling. Not fat to cut from the main roster.
  • Alicia Fox: I like her crazy bit she does. Despite what people say not everyone can pull crazy off. Still she's been a jobber for so long she doesn't matter in the ring at all and her out of ring skill it's enough to save her especially since it's not use much. She is someone that can be cut.
  • Bayley: She's totally failed to get over in my opinion. She works in NXT but in the greater WWE he character is just bleh. She needs to change it or I'll categorize her as fat to be cut no matter how good she can wrestle. She needs to fix that before she deservingly ends up like Dolf Ziggler. It's kinda funny because she's been doing some very unBayley like things recently.
  • Becky Lynch: OMG WWE what are you doing. Not only have you shadowed her but you've turned her into a jobber. She's great in the ring, not bad on the mic. She should be vying for the top star not being shadowed.
  • Brie Bella: I only mention her because she keeps teasing coming back. I think that's all it is but still please no. She's the fat that needed to be cut from the Bella Twins. The wrong twin got the career ending injury. Not that I would wish that on anyone. She can't wrestle and she's not good on the mic. Not to mention she looked like she'd break if she was hit to hard. Also Screaming BRIE MODE was dumb as shit. How is ONE knee strike a mode? Stay a reality star Brie please.
  • Carmela: Can't stand her and her new bathing suit look is stupid. He fashion sense that was inspired by Enzo and Cass at least has a style. He wrestling isn't that good and he in ring ability isn't enough to make up for it. She had only two things going for her. One: She was the female attachment to EnzoCass. Two: Ellsworth the douche (not the dog slave) was great heal material and story potential. I know people will disagree because amazingly she has fans buut......She's fat that should be cut from the roster.
  • Dana Brook: Do I really need to explain? Just cut her.
  • Lana: Give up ever trying to be a wrestler. I'll never be interested. Just stick to being a Valet or I'll say she's fat to be cut.
  • Mickie James: I use to be a fan of Mickie James. Now she just doesn't resonate with me. I think it's partly because of the era we're in she does better as a heel. Still she's got skill both in and out of the ring so I can't call her fat to be cut.
  • Naomi: Honestly she just doesn't do it for me. She's is athletic but not compelling in the ring and her mic work is shit. I would have said cut her back before she got the title and the push but not now even as much as I'm not interested.
  • Nia Jax: If I had my why she would be cut. She's sucks in the ring and I haven't seen anything that's worth it on the mic. The only thing she has going for her is she's huge and that is a problem in itself because there is not reason she's not the champ just destroying everyone with little hope of anyone taking the belt. I wish they would cut her but I don't see that happening though. She's fits the role of the giant in the womans division. Also rumors are she's been throwing her weight around being related to her family and especially the Rock from what I hear.
  • Nikki Bella: Is over and retired because of injury. So no point of bringing up the question. Still she's a good draw and usable for non wrestling things like the reality shows.
  • Paige: She needs to get her personal life intact. I hear she's separated from Del Rio and honestly that's a good thing. They're a train wreck together. I wish fans would stop bringing up her leaks up in every freaking conversation. Even someone like me is tired of it. I hope she's back to prime because for awhile there before being suspended she was at a low point in doing a good job as a wrestler. I want to to be great again.
  • Ruby Riot: People seem to like her but I don't. I won't say cut her because she hasn't been proven to be fat despite me not being into her. Still I wouldn't be disappointed if she doesn't work out.
  • Sarah Logan: Meh Miss Bland. I don't see anything appealing about her. She's so new to the WWE universe so I wont call for a cut but she really needs to work it if she wants me to be interested in her.
  • Sasha Banks: For the love of the wrestling gods please make her a heal again. Babyface Banks needs to go. She had so much energy behind her and WWE ruined it by bad booking and becoming a Baby Face. Also give up that girl power rah rah shit. Ugh
  • Ember Moon: Not a fan. She doesn't appeal to me. Sill I CAN see how she appeals to others. She's good in the ring and she has a good look. Not sure of her mic skills because I'm not interested enough to listen to her. Anyway she's in NXT so there's no point on questioning if she's fat or not. Still I'll do it anyway as if she were on the main roster. I would really want to say yes because I don't want to watch her and take way from those I do like but I just can't.
  • Asuka: This one is difficult to broach. I'm not interested in her out of the ring especially when it comes to the mic. Still she's amazing in the ring that even I like her despite having no out of ring appeal. That is a big rarity for me. She also has a huge following. There is one problem though. Others look too diminished when fighting her. I don't like that.
  • Mandy Rose: To be honest I have seen much of her. She's from Tough enough and total Diva's right? I thought she got released. Anyway haven't seen her since tough enough. Despite watching NXT. Not sure if she's good in ring or on the mic so I can't say if she's fat to be or not. Still she looks great. Beautiful and considering the last time I saw her powerful. She bulk up before coming to the main roster or something because she wasn't that big before? It looks good from a wrestlers standpoint. She deserves a chance to earn her place.
  • Sonya Deville: Sorry she's been ruined for me. The first time I saw her she came off as this badass quiet mixed martial artist and I was impressed just for that promo because next few times I saw her she was being made a fool out of by those two Australian Woman who I surprisingly enjoy and can't remember their names. Not for main roster though. They really need to stick together. Anyway I guess might have gotten over that. I mean maybe she could wrestle but that all went away when I watched the Mae Young Classic and saw Shayna Baszler. Shayna Bazler couldn't perform for shit, doesn't know how to fight like a wrestler. She's still too much of a real MMA fighter. She couldn't sell if her life depended on it. The whole time I didn't buy it when someone got the better of her. I kept thinking she's can easily eat these woman alive. I don't want her in the WWE. Aaaanyway. After seeing her now Now Sonya Deville in her character just looks silly. It doesn't matter that she actually does have some background with MMA. Unless she can prove something to me I'd cut her.
  • Liv Morgan: Use to be Carmella's much much MUCH cuter wannabe. She was Alexa Bliss if Carmella handled her wardrobe. I stopped watching her despite her being good looking because of not being able to wrestle and dressing like a clone of Carmella.Since then she's ditched the Carmella wear and looks much better. Still I haven't been watching her but I haven't heard any negative things about her. Maybe she's improved her in ring ability. Never seen her on the mic. Hopefully she's improved because I'd like to welcome her to the roster and not want to put her on the cut list.
  • Natalya: She just can't get over I feel. She should remain a heel though do it differently. Stop with the crazy lady. Embrace being the Queen of Hearts. (flair shouldn't use the queen thing). Get a better outfit and change her hairstyle that makes her look even more like a crazy cat lady. I don't know what else to say to help her. I want her to work but I don't know what she should do to improve her and get her over.

Did I miss anyone? I thought there was more fat to cut.

---------------

Wow sorry I just realized the wall of text I left you and I tried to keep it simple. heh

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: lol that's cool, I'll just keep my response short. I pretty much agree with you on most of that. Natalya, she's one of the best in ring and decent otherwise as well. She does need that just a little something extra. A daughter of Flair vs Daughter of a Hart would definitely work and be epic if they worked it long enough and right. I miss Beth Phoenix she was the legit real deal of her time miss the glamazon and Milena too

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8516  Edited By JakeFuryV2
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8517 god_spawn  Moderator

@jakefuryv2: Totally agree he isn't over. Definitely doesn't have one of the biggest followings, doesnt have one of the best current go to big time gimmicks, and certainly can't put on quality matches at all. Right, Jake, right!?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: If I wanted to create a core group myself I'd go...

Askua

Becky Lynch

Mickie James

Charlotte Flair

Natalya

Alexa Bliss these are the top 6 in my opinion.

Paige right behind still Iffy on her

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8520  Edited By JakeFuryV2

NXT is by far the #1 WWE brand. Rock solid wrestling, emotional post match interviews after huge matches, it really is the little things. Interested in seeing who the next challenger is for Andrade. Honestly I expected Drew McIntyre to retain and move on to Adam Cole.

The Gargano/Dunne match was great.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

If I wanted to create a core group myself I'd go...

Askua

Becky Lynch

Mickie James

Charlotte Flair

Natalya

Alexa Bliss these are the top 6 in my opinion.

Paige right behind still Iffy on her

Maybe it's just me but when I saw Paige's return it was like she had a spark in her eyes and an energy that she hadn't had for a long time. I'm going to try not getting my hopes up.

NXT is by far the #1 WWE brand. Rock solid wrestling, emotional post match interviews after huge matches, it really is the little things. Interested in seeing who the next challenger is for Andrade. Honestly I expected Drew McIntyre to retain and move on to Adam Cole.

The Gargano/Dunne match was great.

I'm not sure I would say that purely for the sake that every time NXT gets it going good it gets raided for talent and they have to start over again. It's like building a card castle some asshat keeps knocking over.

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8522  Edited By JakeFuryV2

@dernman: Let me rephrase, I enjoy it the most. Haha.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

broken matt hardy vs bray wyatt just happend

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or should i say Woken

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DELETE

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The biggest disappointment was Wyatt losing to Orton. Orton doesnt need the belt and this was another waste and slap in the face to Bray. Wwe gives him some glory then they shove the rug out from under him.

True

at least broken matt hardy and bray are in a fued

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could have sworn I saw something like Broken Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt in a segment on Monday Night RAW while passing through Channels. That would be pretty cool. I kind of feel like they have wasted Bray Wyatt in so many ways though. I mean that Sister Abigail segment was Creepy as Hell. I was hoping it would have been an actual WWE Womens Wrestler and not Bray's Alter Ego though.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8528  Edited By dernman

@king_saturn said:

I could have sworn I saw something like Broken Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt in a segment on Monday Night RAW while passing through Channels. That would be pretty cool. I kind of feel like they have wasted Bray Wyatt in so many ways though. I mean that Sister Abigail segment was Creepy as Hell. I was hoping it would have been an actual WWE Womens Wrestler and not Bray's Alter Ego though.

Ya they showed it. Apparently they have history way back when Matt was at TNA. They were going back and forth while in character on twitter from what I read. I'm guessing it's a continuation of that. Sadly I don't think Wyatt is savable at this point an I don't think Woken Matt Hardy will work like it does in other promotions. WWE is a different beast all together.

Loading Video...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8529  Edited By King_Saturn

@dernman said:
@king_saturn said:

Ya they showed it. Apparently they have history way back when Matt was at TNA. They were going back and forth while in character on twitter from what I read. I'm guessing it's a continuation of that. Sadly I don't think Wyatt is savable at this point an I don't think Woken Matt Hardy will work like it does in other promotions. WWE is a different beast all together.

Loading Video...

Ha Ha... That Was Funny.

I Feel Like WWE Can't Help But To Waste Talent. They Gotta Get That WWE Championship From Off Of Brock Lesnar. Why Not Have A Full Time Champ Like A Finn Balor Or Even A Seth Rollins ?

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why but the whole Nia Jax and Enzo situation amuses me. Could you imagine Enzo trying to pick her Big Ass up ?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8532 the_stegman  Moderator
JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn Balor beats AJ Styles then goes on to get squashed multiple times by Kane and now hes feuding with the Miztourage....sweet Christmas send him over to Smackdown or something..

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8534  Edited By JakeFuryV2

Ok Hideo Itami was a good surprise....GTS!

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Happy birthday to Stone Cold Steve Austin and nice to see Stephanie make a Raw appearance this week.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woman Royal Rumble!!!

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8537  Edited By Marc_55

@khael said:

Woman Royal Rumble!!!

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems Vince has been selling off his stock in WWE and funding Alpha entertainment. He's also resurrected bits of the XFL or whatever it's called.

I find this sad as now WWE is going to fall even further into the PG corporate mindset. I'm not sure WWE will ever be as good as it once was because it can't break free of that. Now with Japan Pro Wrestling making deals to market in America it's going to be taking chunks away from them.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinsuke just won the rumble

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8540  Edited By dernman

@supergoku17: I kinda figured he would but it was a total guess. Not sure why he won though because he hasn't been getting over in the main roster like he did in NXT.

Omega got kicked out of the bullet club.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@supergoku17: I kinda figured he would but it was a total guess. Not sure why he won though because he hasn't been getting over in the main roster like he did in NXT.

Omega got kicked out of the bullet club.

I marked out and I know. I think they were building him up to this moment.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8542  Edited By SuperGoku17

Lita is in the rumble hell yes

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The womens royal rumble is going to give me a heartattack

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8544 the_stegman  Moderator

And a wild Rousey appears.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8545 the_stegman  Moderator

@supergoku17: Lita, Trish, Torrie, Kelly, Michelle...they all look amazing.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8546  Edited By SuperGoku17

@the_stegman said:

@supergoku17: Lita, Trish, Torrie, Kelly, Michelle...they all look amazing.

I got a heart attack from the nostalgia this rumble was so good

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I...I think...I think I actually liked the women's Royal Rumble more. And Rousey showing up was cool. But can they please make Brock drop the title now? Preferably not to Roman Reigns (though let's be honest, that's the plan)? Seriously, it's getting ridiculous.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think the women's Royal Rumble was great and Stephanie worked great on commentary; poor Sasha Banks stayed in so long and endured just about everybody's favorite finishing maneuver, before she was finally eliminated at the very end; she came in as the first entrant and did extremely well; and Braun was great in the Universal title match; Kane was pretty much dead weight and basically got into Braun's way at key moments; braun showed the new crowed how to take care of Brock, by staying on top, but Kane got in the way; I think Braun deserves at least a rematch in triple threat rules, just be a third individual other than Kane, perhaps with Somoa Joe or Roman as the third competitor (perhaps a fatal four way match); it was basically as predicted. But the women's Royal Rumble match with Rousey entering at the end (e.g. it was looking like she might have been a 31st entrant of something, as there were Royal Rumbles with up to 32 entrants; and than, maybe Stephanie was the 32nd entrant; I was thinking we may have been getting that surprise) pretty much stole the show with all of the female legends entering; too bad Trish, Lita, and Mickie couldn't all meet at the same time and I have to go back and see Madusa on the kick off show.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8549 the_stegman  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-61d5b935096d2
deactivated-61d5b935096d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Women’s Rumble was better imo. It had better pacing, I felt the men’s Rumble was quite dead in the middle and it was really nice to see some legends get their chance in a Rumble, of course the men’s Rumble couldn’t be so nostalgia driven, nice to see Hurricane though. It felt like the women’s Rumble was a real celebration of women’s wrestling in WWE which they now pretend to champion despite holding it back for years, I just wish Gail Kim could have been there.

The other matches were meh. Very predictable and underwhelming stuff. Hopefully AJ and Nakamura can do something as good as their Wrestle Kingdom match at Wrestlemania.