Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#151  Edited By Starleafgirl

BatgirlBabs says:

"I don't know, it was just an idea, I figured I'd throw it out there for the hell of it...I figured it would be a good forum to voice both of your concerns and to convince eveyone of why we should vote for you or w/e."

Yeah, I know, but that's why I think an open debate would be good. I think your idea of a debate is great, I just was wondering why you thought a close debate would be a good idea.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#152  Edited By Darkchild

Starleafgirl says:

"Darkchild says:
"Star this is how u work huh? using Gambler? lol"

Neither the staff of Starleafgirl's campaign nor Starleafgirl endorses negative campaigning under any circumstances, lol."

alright i believe u

@Gambler: Who else would i have had huh Arrow lol no hed destroy everything before i get to fix it.

@Babs: i like that idea

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Darkchild

so do we want a time for this debate because im getting tired tonight and i am at school a majority of tomorrow. although ill be on in the morning once i get to college

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Starleafgirl says:

"Darkchild says:
"Star this is how u work huh? using Gambler? lol"

Neither the staff of Starleafgirl's campaign nor Starleafgirl endorses negative campaigning under any circumstances, lol."

Hahahaha

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By No_Name_

I don't know, it was just an idea, I figured I'd throw it out there for the hell of it...

I figured it would be a good forum to voice both of your concerns and to convince eveyone of why we should vote for you or w/e.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Starleafgirl

Zenma says:

"you'll have to contact Hagen or the ComicVine Government account"

Yeah, okay, I guess I'll go through this thread and copy and paste all my posts into a PM for the CVG account. O.o

Government people are used to reading a lot, right? ;)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Darkchild

alright well im off for the night cya.

ill be glad to have a debate with u

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By No_Name_

Starleafgirl says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"I don't know, it was just an idea, I figured I'd throw it out there for the hell of it...I figured it would be a good forum to voice both of your concerns and to convince eveyone of why we should vote for you or w/e."

Yeah, I know, but that's why I think an open debate would be good. I think your idea of a debate is great, I just was wondering why you thought a close debate would be a good idea."

i figured just between the two of you to keep it organized. But it's you guys' call :o)

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By No_Name_

goooodnight DC

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Starleafgirl

Darkchild says:

"so do we want a time for this debate because im getting tired tonight and i am at school a majority of tomorrow. although ill be on in the morning once i get to college"

I'm not sure we're even going to have a debate. I'll confer with the CVG on this, that, and the other thing and they'll be making an announcement about all of this eventually, I should think.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#161  Edited By The Spartan

Darkchild says:

"alright well im off for the night cya. ill be glad to have a debate with u"

Take care bro.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Starleafgirl

Darkchild says:

"alright well im off for the night cya.ill be glad to have a debate with u"

'night, Owen.

Hagen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Hagen

Zenma says:

"Starleafgirl says:
"Gambler says:
"What is going on? Is Star giving up the Presidency? How can a man (DC) who's been **BANNED** from the Comicvine be President?"
Bwhahaha. XD Why were you banned, DC? The worst part is, I'm not even that keen on this whole Presidency thing. Hagen nominated me as a joke and, to stretch my RP muscles, I thought I'd write a speech from my character's point of view. I THOUGHT that other candidates were going to come up with their own nice speeches. I didn't think I was going to have the longest, most idealistic speech of all... But then, my (and Lexicat's) concerns about the fairness of the voting system weren't acknowledged, the CVG didn't follow its original plan for determining its President, and now I can't seem to get a straight answer on what the heck the President's responsibilities even are or what the CVG wants to accomplish."
you'll have to contact Hagen or the ComicVine Government account"
For information on the Executive stuff contact Trauma, On the Legislative contact !Drake!, On the Judicial contact me
Post Edited:2008-04-22 03:22:02
!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By !Drake!

Hagen says:

"Zenma says:
"Starleafgirl says:
"Gambler says:
"What is going on? Is Star giving up the Presidency? How can a man (DC) who's been **BANNED** from the Comicvine be President?"
Bwhahaha. XD Why were you banned, DC? The worst part is, I'm not even that keen on this whole Presidency thing. Hagen nominated me as a joke and, to stretch my RP muscles, I thought I'd write a speech from my character's point of view. I THOUGHT that other candidates were going to come up with their own nice speeches. I didn't think I was going to have the longest, most idealistic speech of all... But then, my (and Lexicat's) concerns about the fairness of the voting system weren't acknowledged, the CVG didn't follow its original plan for determining its President, and now I can't seem to get a straight answer on what the heck the President's responsibilities even are or what the CVG wants to accomplish."
you'll have to contact Hagen or the ComicVine Government account"
For information on the Executive stuff contact Trauma, On the Legislative contact !Drake!, On the Judicial contact me
Post Edited:2008-04-22 03:22:02"
To straighten everyones head on what CVG is im gooing to do a big speech on CVG page in RPG
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Darkchild

Well how is my adoring public this morning?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Darkchild

Lady Redhead says:

"are you president yet???"

no i believe me and Starleaf are going to havea debate and who ever wins that is the president.

But i gotta be all president like until then also.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#167  Edited By lady_redhead

Of course my dear brushes off his best purple suit here this should help ;-)

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By lady_redhead

are you president yet???

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Darkchild

Why thank you love.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By lady_redhead

who loves you jokey!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Darkchild

Lady Redhead says:

" who loves you jokey!"

mmmmm black on red....yeah shutting up now.

and its puddin not jokey

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By lady_redhead

I KNOW! i just like saying Jokey!! Geez!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Darkchild

Lady Redhead says:

"I KNOW! i just like saying Jokey!! Geez! "

lmao well yeah lol

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By lady_redhead

ok PUDDIN!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Darkchild

Lady Redhead says:

"ok PUDDIN!"

lol

Harley is an amazon now and that just makes me think of totally different things now. Wonder what Joker will do

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By lady_redhead

IS SHE? i am sooo behind on those! sighs im going into town on the weekend must stock up on comics!

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By No_Name_

DC: Thats a little weird. She so does not seem like an Amazon...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Darkchild

Lady Redhead says:

"IS SHE? i am sooo behind on those! *sighs* im going into town on the weekend must stock up on comics!"

yup she was on themescira with Holly Robinson and kicked some major ass. Now shes on Apokalips now i believe wait no shes back on earth

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By No_Name_

LMAO @ granny goodness bit

I just always thought that the abusive relationship with the joker always made her...well...not cut for the Amazons per-se.

I'll confess I don't read countdown, and I usually just stick to Batman comics, but thanks for the info. Pretty hilarious. I'll have to look up those panels. lmao

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Darkchild

BatgirlBabs says:

"DC: Thats a little weird. She so does not seem like an Amazon..."

lmao i didnt read alot of what was in the Countdown series but i read towards the end and god is it funny.

After doing some saving of the captured gods she and Holly are given god like powers for the time to help in fighting the people on Apoklips. She gets and outfit like Harley would always have and a large hammer, funniest panels ive read on Countdown.

They called Granny Goodness a toilet licker.

And holly got a bow i believe and went all cat like on the Parademons.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By No_Name_

Darkchild says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"LMAO @ granny goodness bit I just always thought that the abusive relationship with the joker always made her...well...not cut for the Amazons per-se. I'll confess I don't read countdown, and I usually just stick to Batman comics, but thanks for the info. Pretty hilarious. I'll have to look up those panels. lmao"

once i get home later tonight ill find em and post em. i got the comic on myu comp so it should be easy enough

well her and Holly had to go through trials and Granny goodness was in disquise as Athena i believe i fliped through those parts of Countdown cause im sorry if its not Wonderwoman in her hotness of Amazonness i dont read anything Amazon unless it gets my attention. which Harley and Holly in decked out Amazon cloths did at the end"

LOL

I love Wonderwoman, I agree she is hot stuff.

you don't mind the man-hating stuff?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Darkchild

BatgirlBabs says:

"LMAO @ granny goodness bit I just always thought that the abusive relationship with the joker always made her...well...not cut for the Amazons per-se. I'll confess I don't read countdown, and I usually just stick to Batman comics, but thanks for the info. Pretty hilarious. I'll have to look up those panels. lmao"

once i get home later tonight ill find em and post em. i got the comic on myu comp so it should be easy enough

well her and Holly had to go through trials and Granny goodness was in disquise as Athena i believe i fliped through those parts of Countdown cause im sorry if its not Wonderwoman in her hotness of Amazonness i dont read anything Amazon unless it gets my attention. which Harley and Holly in decked out Amazon cloths did at the end

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By No_Name_

LMAO at Harley saying "Oh my Gods!"

hahahahahahahah thanks for those made my morning, I needed a good laugh at something silly. Love the hammer.

Great Hera!
Post Edited:2008-04-22 11:18:48

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Darkchild

BatgirlBabs says:

"Darkchild says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
once i get home later tonight ill find em and post em. i got the comic on myu comp so it should be easy enough well her and Holly had to go through trials and Granny goodness was in disquise as Athena i believe i fliped through those parts of Countdown cause im sorry if its not Wonderwoman in her hotness of Amazonness i dont read anything Amazon unless it gets my attention. which Harley and Holly in decked out Amazon cloths did at the end"
LOL I love Wonderwoman, I agree she is hot stuff. you don't mind the man-hating stuff?"

LMAO

no it makes her her. And plus shes a badass breaking Lord's neck was awesome.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Darkchild

found em Bats

empowered by the Muse Thalia or something like that

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Darkchild

BatgirlBabs says:

"LMAO at Harley saying "Oh my Gods!" hahahahahahahah thanks for those made my morning, I needed a good laugh at something silly. Love the hammer. Holy Hera!"

yeah they were on her bio on the site. but the funniest moments are after than, in the background of a few panels u see her laying into some parademons its too dman funny.

but the power was temporary but it would have been fun to see her more hammer style

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Starleafgirl

That totally seems like Harley Quinn to me, lol.

Since she originated in the TV show, I can say from the TV show, she always seemed like a modern-day amazon to me -- except when it came to her puddin'. I mean, yeah, she was crazy, but she'd shoot like hell and yell and growl at the bad guys and beat them over and over again till they were done for, when she got in one of her crazy moods, lol.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Darkchild

Starleafgirl says:

"That totally seems like Harley Quinn to me, lol. Since she originated in the TV show, I can say from the TV show, she always seemed like a modern-day amazon to me -- except when it came to her puddin'. I mean, yeah, she was crazy, but she'd shoot like hell and yell and growl at the bad guys and beat them over and over again till they were done for, when she got in one of her crazy moods, lol."

lol yeah it fit her. but it was still hilarious

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Starleafgirl