Popular Youtuber Starts Petition To Stop SJW Classes In Colleges

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Popular YouTuber Sargon of Akkad has set up a petitionto suspend social justice courses at universities, gaining over 28,000 signatures at the time of this writing.

The petition states, “Social justice has become scientifically illiterate, logically unsound, deeply bigoted and openly supremacist. Social justice professors are indoctrinating young people into a pseudoscientific cult behind closed doors that is doing damage to their health, education and future.”

“It has become a victim of its own good intentions and in the desperate attempt to make the world better for some it is creating a world better for none,” it continues. “It has become another ideology fit only to pave the road to Hell, so it is time to turn around and choose another path that is concerned with reason, science and improving the lives of every human” he continues.

“To clarify, we are calling for the teaching of social justice courses in universities to be temporarily suspended,” it says. “What follows is up for debate, but as it stands now, social justice is causing far more harm than good and it must be halted and reassessed.”

Sargon, whose real name is Carl Benjamin and has over 300,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, released a video on Friday discussing his decision to set up the petition where he explains that “the impetus for social justice is coming from universities.”

Credit: Breitbart

From the petition.....

No Caption Provided

Social justice has become scientifically illiterate, logically unsound, deeply bigoted and openly supremacist. Social justice professors are indoctrinating young people into a pseudoscientific cult behind closed doors that is doing damage to their health, education and future.

Social justice has become a victim of its own good intentions and in the desperate attempt to make the world better for some it is creating a world better for none. It has become another ideology fit only to pave the road to Hell, so it is time to turn around and choose another path that is concerned with reason, science and improving the lives of every human.

To clarify, we are calling for the teaching of social justice courses in universities to be temporarily suspended. What follows is up for debate, but as it stands now, social justice is causing far more harm than good and it must be halted and reassessed.

For more information visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sargon, I knew it.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Who ?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never heard of him. I just check his channel. Most of his videos are in a hundreds of thousands. That's popular?

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was an Assyrian king during the seventh century B.C. who conquered most of Persia, parts of the Middle East and Greece. Apparently, he's back from the annuals of history to defeat the social justice horde. Maybe Zach Snyder can turn that into a movie, too. "This. Is. Berkeley!"

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator
comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Who dat?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Who cares?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderf00t >>> Sargon. Sargon is alright, but he's too much of a hot head in debates & acts like most college students are little kids being abused.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13 JediXMan  Moderator

No petition should be made to infringe on freedom of speech. As long as the opposite opinion is not being prevented from speaking, then it should be allowed.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If you unironcially,constantly use the phrase "SJW", know that I hate you. I know people don't care, an honestly they shouldn't, but just know that I do.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jedixman said:

No petition should be made to infringe on freedom of speech.

As long as the opposite opinion is not being prevented from speaking, then it should be allowed.

I feel that in College opinions should be taught as opinions and counter ideas should also be provided.

I mean, when you're teaching an opinion as fact nationwide, at some stage that just becomes propaganda.

Gender Studies is somewhat comparable to teaching creationism as fact in Science lessons IMO.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pipxeroth

@nishi99 said:

Thunderf00t >>> Sargon. Sargon is alright, but he's too much of a hot head in debates & acts like most college students are little kids being abused.

Thunderf00t is boring though. Sure he's detailed, but he's just monotoned and... boring. Sargon is Jesus.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

Thunderf00t is boring though. Sure he's detailed, but he's just monotoned and... boring. Sargon is Jesus.

Paul >> all.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nishi99

@pipxeroth: Thunderf00t may be boring, but he's very experienced debunking BS. He was bringing down religious fundamentalists on YouTube 10 years ago, now PC types. Plus the fact that he's a scientist & level headed makes him more threatening to BS pushers. The guy is like Odin in this war. Gad Saad is much the same way, but he has the Arab card on his side with his science background.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: Yeah I know, I said he was detailed :P But Sargon is just more entertaining to listen to. I'd rather see him shout a bunch of British insults than listen to thunderf00t talk about nuclear engineering.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Yeah This week in stupid is fun to watch, but i can feel his pain reading the articles.

@jucaslucasa: Paul for POTUS.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just skip petitions and all that and just show all SJW's the rope.