POLITICS THREAD

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dshipp17: Can I ask you if you think the gentleman in the black mask should have tried to take an officer's gun? It seems like their actions were in response to that action. Was that gentleman wrong to attempt to take the officer's gun?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stupid liberal thing of the day - and trust me the competition was huge. A voice actor has dropped out of her biracial role of a half white half black character because she is white and insists that the animated character should only be played by a black character. The Simpsons producers have also claimed that only people of the same ethnicity of the character will be hired.

This is stupid. By this logic the cast of Hamilton must all be fired for "brownwashing". Nancy Cartwright must be fired as the voice of Bart Simpson. James Earl Jones voice must be removed from Darth Vader's scenes. Every black remake of a white movie or musical must be immediately destroyed - Sorry fans of "The Wiz" - but you're now racists.

Can we even call the driving force behind this liberal though. It's left authoritarianism with liberals bending the knee to them.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@just_sayin said:

Stupid liberal thing of the day - and trust me the competition was huge. A voice actor has dropped out of her biracial role of a half white half black character because she is white and insists that the animated character should only be played by a black character. The Simpsons producers have also claimed that only people of the same ethnicity of the character will be hired.

This is stupid. By this logic the cast of Hamilton must all be fired for "brownwashing". Nancy Cartwright must be fired as the voice of Bart Simpson. James Earl Jones voice must be removed from Darth Vader's scenes. Every black remake of a white movie or musical must be immediately destroyed - Sorry fans of "The Wiz" - but you're now racists.

Can we even call the driving force behind this liberal though. It's left authoritarianism with liberals bending the knee to them.

Point taken. I apologize to liberals for lumping them in with lefties. They don't deserve that.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, from White People washing the Feet of Black Folks to kissing their Boots ? This is really bizarre.

Loading Video...

Black Hebrew Israelites do be on some Crazy Stuff though.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny thing. Surname of John Robert Bolton sounds almost like russian word "Boltun", which means Blabbermouth. And there is saying in Russia that "Blabbermouth is best friend of spy".

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:
No Caption Provided

I present to you folks another founder of BLM.

Yeah, BLM are a bunch of lazy commies who demand welfare till the day they die, same as venezuelans & cubans who ruined their own countries.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11307  Edited By dernman

sigh So someone shoots at park where BLM and allies were gathered in Kentucky. There are reports that some heard shooting back.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• 4 Councilmen in NJ are up on charges for Voter Fraud. They're saying 20% or 1in5 votes now discounted.
  • Then there was that Rep that got caught cheating.
  • Lets not forget that mailman than put a bag of votes in the garbage in that vid the SHerriff showed.
  • I'm also hearing about other places where forms going to the wrong place. Some not getting them and many with signatures that don't match precious votes.

It's already a shit show.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11309  Edited By Thekillerklok

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/status/1276979313838080000?s=19

defund the police event requests police presence for their safety...

Optional theme music.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11310  Edited By dshipp17

@just_sayin said:

@dshipp17: Can I ask you if you think the gentleman in the black mask should have tried to take an officer's gun? It seems like their actions were in response to that action. Was that gentleman wrong to attempt to take the officer's gun?

He was wearing the black mask, as well as other clothing that wasn't in season; he had some type of medical condition. It's unclear whether he tried to take the gun, it was only an accusation. It looks unlikely he had a criminal background; as some would say, he was a nerd like me. The thing is, this was his normal routine and on this particular incident, someone called the police on him; it might have actually been that other black guy who was behind him, from the sound of the voice; Elijah was preoccupied with music playing in his headphones and then went into a defensive state in panic from the looks of it; the thing is, though, it wasn't so much the police, it was the EMT or whoever administered the meds; they overdosed him. This is a model case for use to ask if they would have reacted differently, had this person been white.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@just_sayin said:

He was wearing the black mask, as well as other clothing that wasn't in season; he had some type of medical condition. It's unclear whether he tried to take the gun, it was only an accusation. It looks unlikely he had a criminal background; as some would say, he was a nerd like me. The think is, this was his normal routine and on this particular incident, someone called the police on him; it might have actually been that other black guy who was behind him, from the sound of the voice; Elijah was preoccupied with music playing in his headphones and then went into a defensive state in panic from the looks of it; the thing is, though, it wasn't so much the police, it was the EMT or whoever administered the meds; they overdosed him. This is a model case for use to ask if they would have reacted differently, had this person been white.

I get the man was a little eccentric, nothing wrong with that. While the guy had knocked the officers body cam so we only hear three officers say the guy was going for the officers gun without any video evidence. It does seem to be what triggered their take down of the guy. Whether the guy died from the sedative the EMT gave him or because of the chokehold - who knows - if the court couldn't determine that, I don't think I could from that video.

Now, maybe I'm bias because I'm from Appalachia. There, it's understood if you try and take a guy's gun - officer or not, that you will be shot - legally or not. I don't recommend sleeping with another man's wife either. He may not love her as much as his gun, but the result will be the same, as if you tried to steal his gun.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@just_sayin said:

He was wearing the black mask, as well as other clothing that wasn't in season; he had some type of medical condition. It's unclear whether he tried to take the gun, it was only an accusation. It looks unlikely he had a criminal background; as some would say, he was a nerd like me. The think is, this was his normal routine and on this particular incident, someone called the police on him; it might have actually been that other black guy who was behind him, from the sound of the voice; Elijah was preoccupied with music playing in his headphones and then went into a defensive state in panic from the looks of it; the thing is, though, it wasn't so much the police, it was the EMT or whoever administered the meds; they overdosed him. This is a model case for use to ask if they would have reacted differently, had this person been white.

I get the man was a little eccentric, nothing wrong with that. While the guy had knocked the officers body cam so we only hear three officers say the guy was going for the officers gun without any video evidence. It does seem to be what triggered their take down of the guy. Whether the guy died from the sedative the EMT gave him or because of the chokehold - who knows - if the court couldn't determine that, I don't think I could from that video.

Now, maybe I'm bias because I'm from Appalachia. There, it's understood if you try and take a guy's gun - officer or not, that you will be shot - legally or not. I don't recommend sleeping with another man's wife either. He may not love her as much as his gun, but the result will be the same, as if you tried to steal his gun.

Not directly related but, One way alot of robberies take place, involve someone tricking you into showing your hands, their buddy stealing your weapon, and if you aren't lucky your body in a ditch.

My belief generally is being disarmed = being murdered, possibly by your own weapon, and I doubt I am the only one who trains to use... Less then subtle responses to the act.

just my .02$

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:
@dshipp17 said:
@just_sayin said:

Not directly related but, One way alot of robberies take place, involve someone tricking you into showing your hands, their buddy stealing your weapon, and if you aren't lucky your body in a ditch.

My belief generally is being disarmed = being murdered, possibly by your own weapon, and I doubt I am the only one who trains to use... Less then subtle responses to the act.

just my .02$

Police are taught that any altercation with a suspect is a potential gun fight. They are taught to realize that if they are knocked out or if someone gets their gun, the result is likely their death.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11314  Edited By dernman

@just_sayin said:
@thekillerklok said:

just my .02$

Police are taught that any altercation with a suspect is a potential gun fight. They are taught to realize that if they are knocked out or if someone gets their gun, the result is likely their death.

Side note. I could be wrong but I think any police officer who loses control of their weapon to another person will get in trouble in their job.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11315  Edited By Thekillerklok
No Caption Provided

Armed mob tears down fence and swarms someones home... "protesters."

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Did you hear about the one where they burned down a home of someone giving birth?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11317  Edited By dernman

I don't like guns I don't ever see myself owning one but these riots and these angry mobs going after people, their homes are why people feel they need guns.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@thekillerklok: Did you hear about the one where they burned down a home of someone giving birth?

Yep. I hope the arsonists spend a long ass time in prison.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Reddit finally purged the right wingers from their site, gotta make sure biden wins.

So who is taking bets that his VP pick will be Hillary Clinton?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/06/27/us-attorney-explains-extortion-charges-for-madison-man-after-tuesday-arrest/

Prosecutors also allege that at another unnamed business, Johnson asked for free food and beer. According to the complaint, the owner told police that Johnson said, “You don’t want 600 people to come here and destroy your business and burn it down. The cops are on our side. You notice that when you call them, nothing happens to us.”

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Reddit finally purged the right wingers from their site, gotta make sure biden wins.

So who is taking bets that his VP pick will be Hillary Clinton?

Nah, she's white. It has to be a person of color.

JPPT1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah as really it seems every political site is doing that. Wanting Biden to win! Trump to lose.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://twitter.com/niasdiad/status/1277866178048700416?s=21

Antifa surrounding a car and firing inside.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here's a tweet that was taking down real fast...

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

At this time my favorite people in politics are Greg Gutfeld & Kayleigh McEnany. I'd love to meet Greg and even his crew with Kat and Tyrus.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Wow Tim was fast to that story...

also This seems to be sparking people up, and we near ever closer to the great boogaloo.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
  • 4 Councilmen in NJ are up on charges for Voter Fraud. They're saying 20% or 1in5 votes now discounted.
  • Then there was that Rep that got caught cheating.
  • Lets not forget that mailman than put a bag of votes in the garbage in that vid the SHerriff showed.
  • I'm also hearing about other places where forms going to the wrong place. Some not getting them and many with signatures that don't match precious votes.

It's already a shit show.

I think Democrats should really care about voter fraud more. In the New Jersey and Philadelphia instances you mentioned it was mainly other Democrats in primaries who were cheated out of seats and positions.

But how do you explain it so the other side will care. The way I explain it is this. Who is the most loyal Democratic voter? Hispanics? Not even close? African Americans? Closer but they are only in the low 90 percent range for Democrats. The most loyal Democratic voter is the dead at about 98 percent of the dead vote. In Chicago alone 119 dead Democrats have voted in the last 10 years. Some have continued to vote for 50 years after death. That's real brand loyalty there. Well, imagine if a faithful dead Democrat voter gets up out of the grave on election day and walks down to his voting precinct only to discover that someone has used his identity to vote fraudulently and that vote went to a Republican. Now how would you feel if a reliable dead Democrat vote went to a Republican? That's why we need to fight voter fraud.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

What was that you said? No violence in CHaz and people just chillin? You're full of shit. Well now after their "guard" killed a 16 year old black kid the cops finally cleared it out I heard.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
Loading Video...

What was that you said? No violence in CHaz and people just chillin? You're full of shit. Well now after their "guard" killed a 16 year old black kid the cops finally cleared it out I heard.

The real cause, was the "Protest" that scared the mayor the day before, I doubt she gave a crap about doing anything other then woke signaling until the problem showed up on her yard.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

I find it ridiculous how these people rioted and destroyed a bunch of businesses over the death of a habitual criminal,

calling it "rage" or whatever.

and the liberal mainstream media run the story for weeks.

And yet the CHOP security force just killed a black teenage kid and nobody is screaming Black Live Matters or whatever the cause they are fighting for.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: I heard and can't confirm that he was shot, beaten, (stabbed I think) then killed at point blank range.

@thekillerklok:True.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here are more reasons why CHAZ/CHOP should be nuked...

Loading Video...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Video might need to be restarted. I want to see more videos of this.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: The hypocrites. Where's their accountability? So it seems they didn't even get the right car.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@baldur_odinson: My head hurts now.

@dernman said:

@baldur_odinson: The hypocrites. Where's their accountability? So it seems they didn't even get the right car.

Terrible, just terrible. "You're still alive?" Bam! Made me so angry that Bifrost shook.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reddit's new hate rules are horrible from what I'm hearing. The way its worded is you're not aloud to threaten, insult, dox do all these horrible things to the minority and vulnerable. The problem with that is it means you can do that to the majority.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11339  Edited By dshipp17

The case of George Stinney was a tragedy all around; I just noticed it a few days ago while searching for something else; the US judicial system for those unable to afford the services of an attorney; this story just highlighted so well and, due to his being poor, the story wasn't followed up on for around the 70 year mark. They point out that it wasn't appealed, but, for the poor, an appeal is otherwise just going through the motions in nearly all cases; the race during the process usually makes little difference for a poor African American, even though they're pointing to an all white juror. Although this happened in the 1940s, you just need to experience it and be in need of help from the administrative and judicial process. Just trust in God's judgment all the time to be right, when He needs to rein down the fires of judgment on a society.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, I'm waiting for McDonalds to get called racist for not having black in it

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, I'm waiting for McDonalds to get called racist for not having black in it

No Caption Provided

You'll be waiting a long time if you think they'll criticize China.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11345  Edited By mimisalome
CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@cocacolaman said:
@baldur_odinson said:

@cocacolaman: @just_sayin: @thekillerklok: @mimisalome: @dernman: Nat Geo, Pepsi and now Sprite are backing BLM. Disgusting.

Hey, as long as Coca Cola stays away from it, I'm cool.

*coughspriteisownedbycocacolacough*

these matters happening in America are pretty ridiculous.

There must be something wrong to whatever stuff you people are drinking.

Thats the only logical explanation I can think off.

Coca Cola is the drink of the gods

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11347  Edited By dernman

@cocacolaman said:
@mimisalome said:
@dernman said:
@cocacolaman said:
@baldur_odinson said:

@cocacolaman: @just_sayin: @thekillerklok: @mimisalome: @dernman: Nat Geo, Pepsi and now Sprite are backing BLM. Disgusting.

I use to drink nothing but Coke before I became a filthy traitor and started drinking Canada Dry. Now I can't drink Coke anymore because after being away from it so long it has a funny taste to it.

Also it's super unhealthy and can literally use it to clean a toilet.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@cocacolaman said:
@mimisalome said:
@dernman said:
@cocacolaman said:
@baldur_odinson said:

I use to drink Coke before I became a filthy traitor and started drinking Canada Dry. Now I can't drink Coke anymore because after being away from it so long it has a funny taste to it.

Heretic. It's not too late to repent and be baptized in the name of the Can, the Bottle, and the Holy Drink.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: CC is for false prophets so beware. Ambrosia translates to CD.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@cocacolaman said:
@mimisalome said:
@dernman said:
@cocacolaman said:
@baldur_odinson said:

I use to drink Coke before I became a filthy traitor and started drinking Canada Dry. Now I can't drink Coke anymore because after being away from it so long it has a funny taste to it.

Heretic. It's not too late to repent and be baptized in the name of the Can, the Bottle, and the Holy Drink.

Facebook is as left as you get. Even Castro is like "why do they hate capitalism so much?" They left are eating their own. Wokeness is a ideology of self-righteousness, so everyone believes they are more righteous than anyone else. Let them devour each other.