@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:

I don't care if you're offended, white men don't deserve to be offended because they've been in power for a long time.

And your statement is false, if you can link me to the statistics and who made them that would be great.

My statement isn't false, it's a fact. Per this site, there are 330,798,691 people in the US. Per this site, Whites make up at least 76.5% of the population, whereas Blacks make up 13.4%. It is safe to say that there are, give or take, 38.2% (or half) of White Males to 6.7% (or half) Black Males. This means that there are more White Males than Black Males. If you still feel that I'm wrong, you're welcome to prove it.

Site ran by white people, can't trust your source, because it's biased.

Typical response.

Can't provide any evidence that confirms it's not biased? nice.

Apparently evidence isn't something you want, when you so freely dismiss it because "herp, dems white people, derp."

concession accepted

ez white people

O_o What a dumb thing to type. "Concession accepted, ez white people." Already proved yourself racist and not all there in the head. And yet, you've failed to prove me wrong on the statistics. Interesting decision you've made.

I called you out first, you need to provide proof that the site isn't biased, it's ok if you're not willing to continue this debate due to the massive IQ difference there is between someone as intelligent as me, and well.. someone below average like you.

Please come back when you have proof :)

Don't waste my time.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:

I don't care if you're offended, white men don't deserve to be offended because they've been in power for a long time.

And your statement is false, if you can link me to the statistics and who made them that would be great.

My statement isn't false, it's a fact. Per this site, there are 330,798,691 people in the US. Per this site, Whites make up at least 76.5% of the population, whereas Blacks make up 13.4%. It is safe to say that there are, give or take, 38.2% (or half) of White Males to 6.7% (or half) Black Males. This means that there are more White Males than Black Males. If you still feel that I'm wrong, you're welcome to prove it.

Typical response.

Apparently evidence isn't something you want, when you so freely dismiss it because "herp, dems white people, derp."

concession accepted

ez white people

O_o What a dumb thing to type. "Concession accepted, ez white people." Already proved yourself racist and not all there in the head. And yet, you've failed to prove me wrong on the statistics. Interesting decision you've made.

I called you out first, you need to provide proof that the site isn't biased, it's ok if you're not willing to continue this debate due to the massive IQ difference there is between someone as intelligent as me, and well.. someone below average like you.

Don't waste my time.

Ah, you're trolling. I should have known. Again, typical.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:

Typical response.

concession accepted

ez white people

Don't waste my time.

> You're trolling

Translation:

I concede, i can't respond to anything you said.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:

Typical response.

concession accepted

ez white people

Don't waste my time.

> You're trolling

Translation:

Very typical behavior of someone who was pushed into a corner and had nothing to contribute. You asked for evidence, I gave it, you waved it off because "dEeS wHiTeS rUn dIs SiTeS." In other words, you're intellectually bankrupt and lack any ground to form an actual argument outside of sophomoric dumbshittery.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou: So the people calling out racism have to be “repressed” for it to be valid? That makes sense.

No you moron I'm saying mentioning civil rights era black oppression and comparing it to white people "oppression" is idiotic.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:
@noone1996 said:

@jirou: So the people calling out racism have to be “repressed” for it to be valid? That makes sense.

No you moron I'm saying mentioning civil rights era black oppression and comparing it to white people "oppression" is idiotic.

No one is comparing their oppression. What's being discussed is racism, period. Dismissing the protests of non-minorites when assailed by racism as the result of "fragile egos" is ludicrous.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:

why do white people have such fragile egos?

While we're promoting bigotry and painting an entire group of people with the same brush, which "race" always flips out over the use of a certain word that begins with N? Such fragile egos.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph:

If you're dismissing data solely due to the skin color of those who compiled it, you're behaving like a racist. End of story.

Avatar image for dennisthemenace
Dennisthemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine having so little to do IRL you make memes of people you don’t even know their face

@dennisthemenace: Nice reading comprehension skills. At least that image is from 2 years ago instead of 14.

Two racist white men teaming up on the minority. Glad to see things haven't changed much since the good ol days.

@cocacolaman Imagine being so ill-informed that you actually think it takes more than a few strokes of the keyboard to use Discord's Sniper bot.

@noone1996 Nice job misinterpreting what I was saying genius. You're still a living meme.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:

While we're promoting bigotry and painting an entire group of people with the same brush, which "race" always flips out over the use of a certain word that begins with N? Such fragile egos.

Imagine being so dense that you entirely discount the long history the n-word has.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird how all these whities are crying about "racism" as if it's possible to be racist to the majority who holds all the power lmao.

Imagine thinking being racist has anything to do with power or numbers.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou:

Whatever helps comfort your fragile ego.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou:

Whatever helps comfort your fragile ego.

the irony is when I said "white" and "fragile" you responded.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou:

You'll find that blatant racial prejudice tends to draw negative attention nowadays. But, I'm sure you're intimately familiar with the backlash.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nereisfat said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@nereisfat said:

Weird how all these whities are crying about "racism" as if it's possible to be racist to the majority who holds all the power lmao.

It does. Racism is a combination of power and prejudice. Whities have all the power unlike minorities so it's not possible to be racist towards them.

No, racism is racism and authority is authority. One can abuse their authority to exercise their vices, but that's not exclusive to any one evil. That's like saying only people in power can be sexist, only people in power can murder or steal, only people in power can be jerks. It makes zero sense.

Racism is being prejudiced towards another race, being hostile towards them, because you regard them as inferior. Such an evil has nothing to do with power or authority. It's a mindset, and to contend otherwise is to live in denial.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nereisfat:

Reducing my identity to the color of my skin. Either you're just plain racist, or you've been sheltered so long from reality that you refuse to process anything that doesn't fit inside the bubble you're in.

Believing that one's race is superior, and being antagonistic/discriminatory towards other races has nothing to do with power. Never has, never will. It's a mindset. Racists don't get promoted and magically decide "hmm, I now think African Americans are inferior."

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: The color of your skin is important to discussions about racism. If you're white you've never faced any oppression or racism in your life, so you aren't in any position to speak about it. Simple as that.

How naive. Oppression befalls people of every skin color, as does racism. Such a narrow-minded and sheltered point of view.

I don't need to be a murder victim to talk about the evils of murder or what it means. I don't need to be hit by a car to know it's painful. I don't need to have experienced racism to know it's wrong, and know what it means.

Racism is prejudice, discrimination, and hostility towards a race because you regard said race as inferior. Power and authority have nothing to do with that, and never will. You can try and pretend that people being scumbags is dependent on how much power they have, but that's just not reality.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10525  Edited By Rubear

@jirou said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@jirou said:

Imagine being so dense that you entirely discount the long history the n-word has.

Imagine being so dense that you cannot even look on map of Afrika where there are at least two states named by the very same n-word. Afrikan. States.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10526  Edited By Rubear

@nereisfat said:

Let's look on definitions of racism.

Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics.

Racism takes many forms and can happen in many places. It includes prejudice, discrimination or hatred directed at someone because of their colour, ethnicity or national origin.

Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity.

Guess what we will see? Nothing about power, everything about prejudices, hatred or antagonism. So "opressed minority" can easily be as racist as "oppressive majority" and probably even much more. And you're showing us clear prejudices and antagonism towards white people. Btw, "NereIsFat"? Let me guess, you are Pip or Parallax?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stop falling for this troll? Nobody is this stupid and he's obviously goading y'all.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10529  Edited By Rubear

@nereisfat: We both know that your "name" is a nickname based on nickname of Nerevarine (or Nere for short). I remember how in chat of Discord you two used to call him fat and i also remember just how many alts you had because of constant bans here on Comicvine, alts you were making for the purpose of trolling. Alts just like that little account of yours with just 12 posts. Judging by fact that your answer to me is a boring copypaste of your other comments, i presume that you are Parallax, quite white british dude, who as i can see in Discord, is online right now.
So cut the act, Parallax. You are even worse actor than a historican.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Bro are you on crack? I don't give a shit about whatever little secret discord club you're a part of.

And yet your nickname is Nere Is Fat. Which sounds exactly like a nickname Parallax would choose.
So if something smells like pig, looks like pig and acts like pig... it's a pig, not a fish.
Cut the act, Parallax. You are caught... white-handed.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@jirou said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@jirou said:

Imagine being so dense that you cannot even look on map of Afrika where there are at least two states named by the very same n-word. Afrikan. States.

Before I engage, are you saying that we should disregard the history of said word based off of a bunch of names of African countries?

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypocrisy. Hypocrisy everywhere.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Hopefully these hipocracies are dealt with soon.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10536  Edited By Rubear
@thebestofthebest said:
@rubear said:
@jirou said:
@lord_tenebrous said:
@jirou said:

Before I engage, are you saying that we should disregard the history of said word based off of a bunch of names of African countries?

I am saying that you should grow up and either stop petending that saying of just word (which btw is just a variation of a spanish word that just means "black") is something unimaginably horrible or stop saying that "white people have fragile egos" as Jirou does there. Just how fragile is your ego if you can't cope with just hearing a word?

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nereisfat said:

Imagine blatantly disregarding potential racism simply due to the mentality that skin colour relates to power and therefore the 'majority' can never have faced or been victims of racism. That doesn't even make sense. Racism applies to any race regardless of the racial majority/minority of said nation/region. Power or 'status' has nothing to do with it. If I, as a person of colour, were to say 'white people are inferior to every other race", that would be racist regardless of how you view white people on social status. The idea that racism only applies to minorities is inherently hypocritical and dismissive of the true problem with racism now. Racism itself isn't even the biggest problem anymore, it's the fact that people have taken to disregarding racism to 'majorities' because we have reached a point where so many people think only racism towards 'minorities' is an issue. Backwards. Very backwards.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10538  Edited By Void_Reborn
@rubear said:
@thebestofthebest said:

I am saying that you should grow up and stop petending that saying of just word (which btw is just a variation of a spanish word that just means "black") is something unimaginably horrible or stop saying that "white people have fragile egos" as Jirou does there. Just how fragile is your ego if you can't cope with just hearing a word?

Note:

The exclusivity of the word in that only people of black skin tone are allowed to say it/use it to refer to one another is racist in it of itself. It is literally fighting fire with fire and is very hypocritical. This is not the way society should go about fighting racism. No progress whatsoever. Just backwards mentalities.

Regardless, dismissing taking offense at the term as having a fragile ego is undermining its significance by a large margin. It is very easy to say "it's just a word, grow up" but you must realise the inherent meaning behind it to those on the receiving end. It has a dark history which I'm sure everyone is aware of and it's expected that some will take it personally. I do agree we should be trying to move past it because dwelling in the past means progress towards the future can never be made but don't regard it as something unimportant and trivial.

Not just because it isn't but it's also not the best way to go about convincing people. You must always acknowledge the significance of something whether it be large or little; only then come up with or mention why it is best to go about things differently. Rule of thumb. It is both respectful and helps with the overall argument/statement.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Weak bait moron, try again.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10540  Edited By baph

@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:
@baldur_odinson said:
@baph said:

Typical response.

concession accepted

ez white people

Don't waste my time.

> You're trolling

Translation:

Very typical behavior of someone who was pushed into a corner and had nothing to contribute. You asked for evidence, I gave it, you waved it off because "dEeS wHiTeS rUn dIs SiTeS." In other words, you're intellectually bankrupt and lack any ground to form an actual argument outside of sophomoric dumbshittery.

You didn't provide evidence that its not a website owned by a white person.

It's not that difficult to do, but it seems like you already made up your mind to basically spit shit, throw a couple of words here and there and that's it, you're not really providing any evidence.

Reply when you have the info, otherwise you're wasting my time with your primitive view of the world.

It feels like you're white and you're trying to hide the fact that most of the sites providing the statistics are also owned by white people, so let me make it clear:

Either provide the evidence or i will automatically assume you're white therefore evil.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:

Imagine being unable to name actual state or people who live in it.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@jirou said:

Lmao, what? It doesn't even have the same pronunciation as the n-word, it's pronounced Nye-jer or Nigh-jer. I can't tell whether you're trolling or not, care to clarify?

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Damn bro you're still a fucking dumbass crybaby.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx said:

@rubear: Damn bro you're still a fucking dumbass crybaby.

Go on, cry me a river for exposing your alt.
Of course since you are not banned yet, you could be that Belarus... Pootis, iirc... instead.

@rubear said:
@jirou said:

Lmao, what? It doesn't even have the same pronunciation as the n-word, it's pronounced Nye-jer or Nigh-jer. I can't tell whether you're trolling or not, care to clarify?

It is same word. So one pronunciation is like "Apocalypse has begun, all hell breaks loose, repent, sinner!" while another is perfectly ok. And you don't see absurdity of this situation. Amasing, tbh.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: turns out different words have different meanings? One is the name of a country another is a slur used historically to oppress black people. A simple google search could have told you this.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@thebestofthebest said:
@rubear said:
@jirou said:

It is same word. So one pronunciation is like "Apocalypse has begun, all hell breaks loose, repent, sinner!" while another is perfectly ok. And you don't see absurdity of this situation. Amasing, tbh.

This is memes, holy shit. Also what @jirou said. No offense, but they weren't wrong for calling you a dumbass coz your head is clearly so far up your own ass you can't see past your own shit.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: Ain't my alt old buddy. And it ain't my fault you left the server because you got called a Crybaby bitch. Talk about a fragile ego lol

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10548  Edited By Rubear

@jirou: Except it's a same word that means something "black". Presumely first man who gave a name to this region and specifically to the big river with the very same name was a baptised andalusian (if you don't know, Al-Andalus was a name of Spain when it was muslim state) man who took nickname Leo Africanus in his geographical book on italian. And you know, there is quite a lot of rivers called "Black River" in South America as well... Black River on spanish language, ye know. Rio-Ne...

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:
"Either provide the evidence or i will automatically assume you're white therefore evil."

^

That sentence alone defeats your entire argument. Congratulations!

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either provide the evidence or i will automatically assume you're white therefore evil.

Provide evidence that the site is run by white people or I'll automatically assume you're black, therefore, abhorrent.