POLITICS THREAD

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@billy_batson said:

Lol, are there still mugs here that pretend the U.S. "party switch" didn't happen

BB

Party switch????

When did the good guys become robbers and the robbers become good guys??? When did that happen? Sorry dude the Democrats have always been the bad guys and remain so to this day!

A quick history lesson. African Americans started voting Democrat during Roosevelt due to the promise of social programs. Roosevelt appointed a member of the KKK to the Supreme Court during that time. He refused to support the Republican's anti-lynching laws and Democrat party candidates had to receive approval of the Klan - hence why Democrat party conventions were referred to as Klan bakes.

Jim Crow laws were passed while black Americans were supporting Democrats by over 80 percent. Democrats passed them. In the 60's, a higher percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than did Democrats. The Dixiecrats never became Republicans (there was only 1 Senator, 1 Governor and a handful of state Democrats who were Dixiecrats who ever "switched" parties). Hence the Dixiecrat creed "I was Dixiecrat born, and Dixiecrat breed, and when I die I'll be Dixiecrat dead."

Johnson approved his social programs that attracted even more black voters. He also had MLK secretly wiretapped and was very fond of racial epithets. However the south did not switch sides during this time. Everybody voted for Nixon - even super liberal states. The south went solidly for Jimmy Carter in 1976 - so no switch yet. It wasn't until Reagan's second election in 1984 that the south was solidly Republican (but then again, so was the rest of the nation - 49 states voted for our greatest president of the last 100 years). Reagan was president when he pushed for MLK to have his own national holiday.

In the early 90's the first school vouchers went to poor struggling black children due to the leadership of Republican governor Tommy Thompson. Democrats tried tirelessly to drag black kids out of successful private schools and chain them once again to failed Democrat controlled government schools. But even though black Americans were voting solidly Democrats due to their support of big government social programs, Republicans still fought for needy black children, while Democrats stood on the steps of successful private schools with bull horns and told the children that they would have to go to failed schools.

During Obama's administration he fought to pull thousands of underprivileged black students out of quality schools and force them to go to failed public schools. Republicans in the House and Senate fought and stopped him from harming the children of DC.

To this very day Democrats are fighting to keep inner city black children out of quality voucher schools.

lol

BB

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10002  Edited By just_sayin

@black3stpanth3r: Yo papa pitufo! Happy black history month to you - that's when we celebrate the accomplishments of African Americans and remember all the awful things that Democrats did and continue to do to them.

Today we celebrate the efforts of Historically Black Colleges and Universities such as Fayetteville State University in North Carolina. It has a Black Men Teaching (BMT) program where it goes into local high schools and recruits black men to pursue college degrees in the teaching field. The program works to limit drop outs and increase the presence of black men in the classroom.

You might not know this but HBCUs are almost exclusively started by Republicans. Republicans have long history of trying to get black students a quality education. Even now, Trump has fought for a significant increase in funding and research grants for HBCUs, something Obama never did. Meanwhile, Democrats continue to fight to keep black students out of quality schools. Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has promised that as president he will outlaw voucher schools and charter schools; which is sad because if an inner city black child attends a voucher school her chance at going on to college increases by 25 percent. Sander's policy insures that fewer black students will go to college. The more things change, the more Democrats stay the same.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson: Ignorant dems still pushing lies...name 3 dixiecrats that became republican. Right now go for it...after name 3 republicans that became dixiecrats...after that why don't you name which of the democrat party platforms of the time the republicans adopted...then name the republican policies the dems of the time adopted...after that name which of the congressional seats flipped and when...next explain why, if the parties "switched", is it that as soon as southern districts began flipping red, incidents of civil rights violations decreased by 50 percent in 5 years...whereas the dems had active klan leaders involved and holding seats as recently as 2010. Go for it...

Magus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: You know if Bernie had his way back when I went to high school, Kobe Bryant would have never went to Lower Merion

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10005  Edited By FaradaySloth

"The Parties Switch!"

>Lincoln Republicans were still Conservative

Ok...

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy black history month where we remember achievements of African Americans and the Democrats who persecuted them and continue to harm them.

Today we remember Harriet Tubman who herself a former slave, made 13 trips and rescued 70 people from slavery. Sometimes called Moses, she was cheered by Republicans and booed by Democrats for setting black people free.

Recently Donald Trump pushed through legislation on prison reform which freed thousands of black men from prisons for petty crimes. While Democrats talked about doing it, Obama never made an effort. Amy Klobuchar once put a teen age girl in prison for life. And Joe Biden boasted about passing legislation that put millions of black men behind bars. He said his laws were so strict that you could get arrested for jaywalking. So yeah - Republicans for setting black people free from unfair situations, and boo to Democrats for putting them in unfair situations!

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to keep a guy who's 6'7 and flies around in helicopters down.

I remember when I was Jesse Owens, Adolf kept throwing banana peals in front of me. Funny though because I think I won all those medals because I had to step further to miss the banana peals. When Adolph put the medal on me I said "you've got something on your lip"

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how Republicans aren't even pretending anymore that Trump did all the things that he's being charged with. At this point they just dont give a crap about the law or the Constitution. As far as Republicans are concerned, laws dont apply to them, they only apply to other people. And if a Republican is in the White House, he's free to break the law, abuse his power, collude with foreign powers, obstruct justice, and pretty much act like an incompetent child as much as he wants.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson: Ignorant dems still pushing lies...name 3 dixiecrats that became republican. Right now go for it...after name 3 republicans that became dixiecrats...after that why don't you name which of the democrat party platforms of the time the republicans adopted...then name the republican policies the dems of the time adopted...after that name which of the congressional seats flipped and when...next explain why, if the parties "switched", is it that as soon as southern districts began flipping red, incidents of civil rights violations decreased by 50 percent in 5 years...whereas the dems had active klan leaders involved and holding seats as recently as 2010. Go for it...

It's not a "lie" that the parties in the South switched from the 40's through the 60's. This is a historical fact.

It was Truman's civil rights program that caused the Dixiecrats to form their own party and have their own convention in 1948 where they nominated Strom Thurmond, who later became a Republican in 1964. As Democrats continued to embrace civil rights, so did the South continue to move to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party continued to employ the "Southern Strategy" to get votes in the South.

By the time Reagan ran for office, the South was solidly Republican, and still mostly as racist as ever... which is why the Republican Party continues to this day to cater to their racism and xenophobia. And why racists in the South are pretty much all Republicans. It's why in 2016 the KKK newspaper "The Crusader" endorsed Trump for President, and why even to this day we have neo-Nazis and white supremacists running for office as on Republican tickets.

While true that at one time the Republican Party was a great party and could claim people like Lincoln, the GOP of today is just an anachronism that relies on racism, fear, and misinformation to survive. Even then, it's a party that's now incapable of winning Presidential elections without cheating. Gerrymandering, voter suppression, attempting to collude with foreign powers, flooding social media with lies and fake news stories, demonizing and scapegoating minorities and foreigners... this is the playbook of the modern Republican Party.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how Republicans aren't even pretending anymore that Trump did all the things that he's being charged with. At this point they just dont give a crap about the law or the Constitution. As far as Republicans are concerned, laws dont apply to them, they only apply to other people. And if a Republican is in the White House, he's free to break the law, abuse his power, collude with foreign powers, obstruct justice, and pretty much act like an incompetent child as much as he wants.

Trump has not been accused of crime, willie. At least not by the House of Representatives. So what law are we pretending to ignore? You should have to a least make a formal declaration of a crime before expecting us to respond to it.

I know ... maybe you mean the obstruction of justice that Attorney General Holder committed when he he covered up Obama's illegal sale of guns to drug dealers that resulted in a civil and criminal contempt charges and the House voting in a bipartisan manner to hold him in contempt. Or do you mean Obama's illegal use of the IRS to target conservative groups for political gain? Obama's fall gal took the 5th for her actions and no justice resulted until in 2017, under Trump, 400 conservative groups were awarded a settlement by the US government for misuse of federal powers to harm political opponents. You mean abuse of power like that? Perhaps you had in mind the Obama administration's illegal use of the FISA warrants to wiretap members of a rival political party's presidential campaign staff, or the Democrats paying for Russian opposition research and then Obama using it as justification for illegal FISA warrants. Was that the colluding with foreign powers and obstruction of justice you spoke of?

Oh wait, or did you mean like a Democrat Vice President whose son was getting 83 thousand dollars a month on the board of an Ukrainian oil company, which the son had no qualifications for, and his dad demanding the firing of the Ukrainian AG who was investigating that company for corruption, or else he would deny government authorized funds would not be given to the Ukraine? Is that the collude with foreign powers you mean? You have to be more specific.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10011  Edited By just_sayin

It seems the Democrats have messed up their caucus with their app. If you can't run an election, why should we trust them to run healthcare!

It appears that the Democrats asked Russia to help them with the election again. Oh, I'm just joking - Russia wouldn't have screwed it up this bad.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Hey buddy! Tonight the president is giving his state of the union address. So to celebrate black history month today, I thought I'd mention just some of the reasons that African Americans should vote for Trump. African Americans can know that unlike their votes in the Iowa Democrat caucus, their vote counts. Here are a few things they can say that Trump did for them that Democrats did not deliver:

1) A substantial pay raise - Within a year of his presidency, the average African American family income increased by $1,000 a year. For a frame of reference the average African American family income went down $1,000 a year for the Obama presidency and that does not count Obamacare which doubled the cost of healthcare.

2) More jobs. Unemployment is at an all time low - especially for black workers.

3) Criminal justice reform. Trump delivered. Obama never tried and Joe Biden is still bragging that his laws were so strict that people were going to jail for jaywalking.

4) Increased funding and research monies to Historically black colleges and universities. Again, Trump delivered, Obama and the Democrats never even tried.

5) A tax cut - after the way the Democrats had emptied black families' pockets with lower average salaries, loss of wages and jobs from $15 an hour pay hikes which negatively impact black families, doubling their healthcare costs with Obamacare, and reducing their wages by allowing people who work cheap and have entered the country unlawfully, it was needed. 80 percent of all tax payers got a tax cut.

6) Trump has fought for poor black kids to get a better education by strongly supporting vouchers and school choice. The Democrat presidential candidates want to make private schools illegal and shut down charter schools. That would sentence a million struggling African American children to be chained to failed schools.

7) Trump has fought to reduce illegal labor practices. The Obama administration published data that showed that unlawful entrants cost black men about $1,000 a year in reduced wages, but they did nothing to help African American men, who want a fair chance at getting a job at rate that is not lowered due to a flood of illegal labor. Trump has fought to reduce illegal labor in the US.

I haven't even talked about Trump fighting to keep Democrats from burning black babies alive through extreme late-term abortion procedures that chemically burn the child to death, changes to Obamacare to make increase less costly options, or a host of other issues where Trump has demonstrated that is the best choice.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still crying "muh southern strategy" in some crumbling attempt to deny documented history? Predictable.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when Democrats bashed Republicans for opposing online voting? I will.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was disappointing at the State of the Union message, to see the Democrats refusing to stand to celebrate a poor black girl from inner city Philadelphia last night. She was getting a scholarship to help her go to a good school instead of Democrat run failed school and Democrats refused to applaud her or her mother. I for one am glad that she now has a bright future.

Democrats also refused to stand and applaud the incredible economic advances of black people in the last 3 years. Here is what Trump said and Democrat reaction to it:

The unemployment rate for African-Americans, Hispanic Americans and Asian-Americans has reached the lowest levels in history. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.) African-American youth unemployment has reached an all-time low. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.) African-American poverty has declined to the lowest rate ever recorded. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.)

Workers without a high school diploma have achieved the lowest unemployment rate recorded in U.S. history. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.) A record number of young Americans are now employed. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.)

Under the last administration, more than 10 million people were added to the food stamp rolls. Under my administration, seven million Americans have come off food stamps, and 10 million people have been lifted off of welfare. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset, while wearing her brightest klan-white outfit - Pelosi glares.)

In eight years under the last administration, over 300,000 working-age people dropped out of the work force. In just three years of my administration, 3.5 million people — working-age people — have joined the work force. (Applause.)

Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage earners has increased by 47 percent — three times faster than the increase for the top 1 percent. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.) After decades of flat and falling incomes, wages are rising fast — and, wonderfully, they are rising fastest for low-income workers, who have seen a 16 percent pay increase since my election. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.) This is a blue-collar boom. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.)

Real median household income is now at the highest level ever recorded. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.)

Since my election, U.S. stock markets have soared 70 percent, adding more than $12 trillion to our nation’s wealth, transcending anything anyone believed was possible. This is a record. It is something that every country in the world is looking up to. They admire. (Applause by Republicans, Democrats look upset.) Consumer confidence has just reached amazing new highs.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump acquitted in the Senate. Justice has been served.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10017  Edited By just_sayin

Trump: Acquitted for life!

No Caption Provided
Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/cd/8e/83cd8ef8b9f40db2b8a46215d2e58fd9.jpg.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well hopefully he doesn’t get a re-election. I don’t want anyone who doesn’t agree global warming exists as president.

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Well, we all know that if Trump backs a black person one way or another, Democrats will ignore said black person, regardless of their accomplishments.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when according to the left, Mitt Romney was a cowardly, sexist, homophobic, elitist, religious nutjob who wanted to enslave African Americans again and would fire people so they would die of cancer? Now that he's against Trump, he's the second coming of Christ. Predictable.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The right trying to sell the idea of Romney being a secret Democrat asset is golden. I mean, he was wrong, but the backlash is ridiculous.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not surprising. Trump haters absent yet again after another loss.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Hey, so what do you think about result of impeachement?
Or are you already fired from post of representative of democrates on this forum?

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what are the chances of a Trump re-election?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what are the chances of a Trump re-election?

Currently, less than 40% if you look at the state by state polls. But a lot depends on who the Democrat nominee is.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Yo Hefe! Where are ya? I thought you would at least come out for the bogus impeachment. Man, that thing went out quicker than one of dimebag Willie's emoluments clause spliffs.

Anyway, I hope you are celebrating black History month with me. I was reading about Sojourner Truth, a great Republican African American from New York. She was a slave and fought to get her son back. She was a deeply religious woman whose sermons were influential not only in speaking out against slavery but she also spoke out for women's rights. Democrats sought to shut her up. She said her faith in God gave her the courage to speak out against the evil things Democrats were doing.

Wow, the more things change the more Democrats stay the same. Today Democrats continue their attack on people of faith - whether it is a group of old nuns trying to force them to buy insurance that covers abortion, or attacking florists and cake makers, to campaigning on the promise to take away churches' tax exempt status or to drag poor black children out of religious voucher schools. No wonder then that in 2012 when someone at the Democrat National Convention moved to have God mentioned in the Democrat party platform, the man and God were booed heavily.

Well - Yeah God. Yeah Sojourner Truth, and boo Democrats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would vote for Michael Bloomburg for 2020.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdragon3:

Because New York did so well under his authority, and is such a great place

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Yo mi amigo! You are missing a glorious black history month, chilito! Yesterday Jussie Smollett was indicted on multiple charges for faking a hate crime where he accused white MAGA supporters of attacking him in an alley in Downtown Chicago at 3 am as he was going to get a Subway sandwich. Initially a corrupt Democrat prosecutorial team refused to prosecute him because they thought it was OK to falsely accuse MAGA supporters, but finally justice is being pursued. I will give it to Democrats though and how they are trying to spin the Smollett thing. They are now saying that Trump supporters are so racist and homophobic that they wouldn't touch Jussie Smollett with a 20 foot noose.

And what to make of Bloomberg saying that his stop and frisk policy was because black men are guilty of all the crime in New York. Just priceless! Now, I don't support searching someone just because of their color. But I do believe high crime areas need more police presence and not less. I'm not apologizing for wanting to keep black men alive, though I'm sure Democrats will apologize for that.

Well, wheel him off to the nursing home, Joe Biden is done. He was the biggest loser of Nancy Pelosi's bogus impeachment. I hope someone puts those fingerless mittens on Joe so he can't grope the nurses and orderlies.

And now it looks like Democrats have found the guy who represents who they are - socialist Bernie Sanders. Voting for Bernie Sanders is like asking all the hot chicks to leave the party to make room for the ladies who play bingo with your granny. Voting for Bernie Sanders is like handing the mugger your wallet and then telling him to walk back to your car with you cause you got more money in the glove compartment. Voting for Bernie Sanders is like winning the lottery and finding out your Ex gets all the money. The Democrats new campaign slogan might as well be "Well screw it, Trump's gonna win anyway".

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Yo mi amigo! You are missing a glorious black history month, chilito! Yesterday Jussie Smollett was indicted on multiple charges for faking a hate crime where he accused white MAGA supporters of attacking him in an alley in Downtown Chicago at 3 am as he was going to get a Subway sandwich. Initially a corrupt Democrat prosecutorial team refused to prosecute him because they thought it was OK to falsely accuse MAGA supporters, but finally justice is being pursued. I will give it to Democrats though and how they are trying to spin the Smollett thing. They are now saying that Trump supporters are so racist and homophobic that they wouldn't touch Jussie Smollett with a 20 foot noose, so Jussie had to get two black guys to do it instead.

And what should we make of Bloomberg saying that his stop and frisk policy was because black men are guilty of all the crime in New York? Just priceless! Now, I don't support searching someone just because of their color. But I do believe high crime areas need more police presence and not less. I'm not apologizing for wanting to keep black men alive, though I'm sure Democrats will apologize for that.

Well, wheel him off to the nursing home, Joe Biden is done. He was the biggest loser of Nancy Pelosi's bogus impeachment. I hope someone puts those fingerless mittens on Joe so he can't grope the nurses and orderlies.

And now it looks like Democrats have found the guy who represents who they are - socialist Bernie Sanders. Voting for Bernie Sanders is like asking all the hot chicks to leave the party to make room for the ladies who play bingo with your granny. Voting for Bernie Sanders is like handing the mugger your wallet and then telling him to walk back to your car with you cause you got more money in the glove compartment. Voting for Bernie Sanders is like winning the lottery and finding out your Ex gets all the money. The Democrats new campaign slogan might as well be "Well screw it, Trump's gonna win anyway".

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I look at Trump's son in law, I look at Bernie Sanders, I look at Trump's executive orders in regards to university policies, I look at Iran situation, I look at Bernie's policies & I am like:

Am I da only one who sees the elephant in the room? Is it possible presidents don't matter. Is it possible a certain foreign group rules America? Just sayin'. Am I racist?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryvoid7:

Yes we South African Pygmies rule America

Yes you are extremely racist

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope we see more of Yang in the future. Didn’t agree with a lot of his ideas, but he’s a smart guy

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is no one talking about the fact that the Virginia House just passed a law stating that they’ll only award its electors to the popular vote winner?

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10038  Edited By Dernman

@faradaysloth: Yeah I heard they were going to do something about that awhile back. I've mostly been stepping away from politics. It's a toxic waste dump.

You hear about more republican voting things and bases getting attacked? One was by a bus/van and another someone tried to burn down. Most media wont touch that.

Then there were all those leaks from Bernie staff about wanting to put people in gulags.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today for black history month we celebrate Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King Jr. She has followed in her uncle's footsteps fight for civil rights issues. Her primary focus has been on protecting vulnerable black babies from abortion, or as she refers to it "womb-lynchings". Alveda King opposes post-birth abortions in part because of their racial disparity which puts her in direct conflict with all the candidates for president in the Democrat party.

In recent years the Democrat party has become even more extreme in its support of womb-lynchings. Tuesday of this week Colorado Democrats voted against a bill that would provide a newborn baby who had survived a botched abortion the right to any necessary medical attention that any other child at that gestational age is entitled to. Democrats in the senate voted in committee against a federal bill that would have done the same thing. Democrat Mazie Hirono said that the bill would restrict a woman's access to abortion. Now, how is protecting the life of a NEWBORN baby, denying a woman access to abortion? That's not abortion any longer - its infanticide.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dem-senator-claims-anti-infanticide-bill-is-a-solution-to-a-problem-that-does-not-exist-ben-sasse-sets-the-record-straight

Yeah for Alveda King for fighting for black babies that can not defend themselves, and boo for Democrats who are eager to kill them even after they are born.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit this thread us cancer, I need radiation treatment now.

The whole idea of political parties is pretty dumb overall. Yes, it was inevitable that people with political beliefs that are similar would congregate for government, but it is still a concept that I despise. Case in point: people generalizing entire groups (Democrats and Republicans) as "libtards" or "nazis" -- these are extreme examples but other phrases are much more common -- simply due to differences in opinion.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when Barr did his job, unlike Obama's "wingman," yet to the left he was Trump's corrupt stooge? I wonder how they'll sell it now.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10042  Edited By AbstractRaze  Online

What a great week for politics in Germany, a millionaire engineer without inheritance, spends housing and gold in worth of more than 7 million EUR to the Right-Wing party AfD (Alternative für Deutschland/Alternativity for Germany) after his death, his testament spoke for the last hopes and consideration he had for German fate, because without our beloved country, he wouldn't have earned all that wealth.

Exactly one day after my arrival in Germany from the United States, what a coincidence, more than fate.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10043  Edited By AbstractRaze  Online

Separation Between Red And Blue States Becomes Mainstream

Finally, the separation between Red and Blue states becomes mainstream, as John Mark predicted in 2018 during his video (CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis)

Not saying that it will surely result in a peaceful separation, because I don't think that American patriots are willing to sacrifice territory, but good news for America that it became mainstream, if this keeps going, this will possibly bend down the left, because it's like placing the socialists between a wall and a gun, will they bend down and recognize the importance to consider their nation and the people of their nation or will they reveal true intentions of separation and risk a possible war?

This all reveals the possible common consensus by the right or the left, a clear internal development in the United States of America.

Conservative people are territorial and are concerned for immigration with qualities, ready to contribute with the economical improvement of the nation while Leftists welcome any unchecked stranger to bleed out their social wealth without expecting something in return, wasting tax money like nothing, they don't give a crap about their ancestry's efforts which made their nation a good place to live in.

Newsweek Article:

https://www.newsweek.com/secession-partition-uncoupling-blue-states-red-states-united-canada-1486944

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Wenn Sie in den USA geboren wären, für wen hätten Sie 2016 gestimmt?

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Teamwork means dreamwork," something the Democratic, Liberal Left won't get onboard with.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10047  Edited By AbstractRaze  Online

@king_majestros said:

@abstractraze: Oh, you're German. Wie gehts?

Moin, och joa, eigentlich gut, ist zwar ein Widerspruch aber viel zu tun halt, ein ganz normaler Ablauf im Leben.

Die Situation in Amerika ist sehr deutlich, man braucht halt Veränderungen und deswegen würde ich Trump wählen, dennoch bedeutet es mir sehr, ein Teil meiner Familie lebt dort.

Let us talk in English now, we're in an English forum.

@king_majestros said:

"Teamwork means dreamwork," something the Democratic, Liberal Left won't get onboard with.

There can't be a teamwork, the Leftist socialists must either bend over and accept the importance of keeping the nation safe, care about national sovereignty or confront a civil war, those are the available options on the table.

Furthermore, the majority are pro-socialist policies, such as against private property, a fundamental thing about western development, there are no doubts that public institutions are important and somehow healthy for a nation, but it's as well important to keep private institutions reliable, for instance, when the nation's educational framework, is mainly public based, there are risks of indoctrination because the government is the one who dictates the educational parameters on the given schools, and there we see risks of a Marxist revival proceeding within the education, which it's very dangerous.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Yo ese, you still out there? Did an unlawful entrant take your job? I hope not. According to Obama's Civil Rights Commission the average black man's salary, in the US, is $1,000 a year less because of unlawful workers driving down their wages and taking their jobs.

I hope you are doing well, hefe. Can you believe the way Democrats are acting this black history month? Do they even want the African American vote? Quotes came out this week about Michael bloomberg. I'm not talking about the ones where he told women working in his company that they should get down on their knees and service the guy who just announced he was getting married. Not those, good buddy. No, the quotes I was thinking about are the ones where he said black men and latinos don't know how to behave in the workplace. It's on the same video where Bloomberg defends Stop and Frisk by saying that black men commit all the crime in New York anyway.

Why are you in this party, dude?

You got faux indian princess Lily White Warren, saying she will never let poor black kids have vouchers so they can get into quality private schools, while it turns out that she sent her kids to high priced private schools, probably with money she made from the job where she faked being an indian. Then you got, whiter than really old dog crap, Commie Sanders, saying he will not only keep black kids out of private schools, he will also keep them out of charter schools too. And you got the black face painting, KKK robe wearing Governor of Virginia trying to pass gun laws to take away black people's guns. Did you know gun confiscation laws have a long history of being anti-black? And would it surprise you that a KKK robe wearing Democrat Governor would be following in the Klan's long tradition of taking guns from black families? Me neither.

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze said:

@king_majestros said:

@abstractraze: Oh, you're German. Wie gehts?

Moin, och joa, eigentlich gut, ist zwar ein Widerspruch aber viel zu tun halt, ein ganz normaler Ablauf im Leben.

Die Situation in Amerika ist sehr deutlich, man braucht halt Veränderungen und deswegen würde ich Trump wählen, dennoch bedeutet es mir sehr, ein Teil meiner Familie lebt dort.

Are they are on the east coast or west coast?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh the hypocrisy!!!!!!!! Failed Mayor Buttigieg just said that Trump's behavior isn't compatible with scripture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu42j3g3cQY

This from a candidate that is on record for supporting the burning of black babies alive. He supports an abortion procedure used on late term babies that chemically burns the skin and lungs to kill the unborn baby girl. The process can take over an hour and the unborn child experiences the trauma and pain of the chemical burning. This procedure is considered so barbaric that only 4 countries in the world still use it. How can you claim the moral high ground when you support burning black babies alive!!!!!! What, is there a "its OK to burn black babies alive" exception clause in the Bible? It must be right next to the "its OK to kill a newborn infant if it survives an abortion" clause and the "its OK to deny poor black children a good education by keeping them out of successful voucher private schools" clause, and the "its OK to give illegal immigrant children to sex slave traders if you are a Democrat president" clause.

Just this past week Mayor Bloomberg has been in the news for making the following comments:

1. He told a woman working for him that to keep from jeopardizing her work she should just "kill it" referring to her unborn child.

2. He told women who worked for him that they should get in a line on their knees and blow a male co-worker who just announced he was getting married.

3. He said stop and frisk was OK because black men commit all the crimes in New York City anyway.

4. He said black and latino men don't know how to act in the workplace.

5. He referred to the sexes as "he, she, and it". And described transgender women as "men in dresses".

And this is the "moderate" Democrat who is favored by the inside the beltway Democrats. If Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.