POLITICS THREAD

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@just_sayin: Ese, Russia is backing Iran, just like the Democrat party is. Tucker is talking about going to war. That seems like a stretch to me.

^Yeah exactly Russia is backing Iran, and they interfered with our elections, yet the President went to discuss this attack with them before he discussed it with the United States congress.

Lindsay Graham has publicly stated that it was discussed with him some weeks back. Seems like Trump told the relevant people.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Lindsay Graham has publicly stated that it was discussed with him some weeks back. Seems like Trump told the relevant people.

Is Lindsay the only Congressman? I don't believe a thing he say's anyway, he and this President have lied to our faces every day for the last 3 years.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Lindsay Graham has publicly stated that it was discussed with him some weeks back. Seems like Trump told the relevant people.

Is Lindsay the only Congressman? I don't believe a thing he say's anyway, he and this President have lied to our faces every day for the last 3 years.

Hey, cut Lindsay a break. He didn't say he had definitive evidence that Trump had colluded with the Russians like Adam Schiff did, but has yet to let anyone else see.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: But Mr Trump’s reluctance to share his plans with congress may have violated a US law requiring the president to, at minimum, brief the so-called “gang of eight” – the speaker of the House, House minority leader, the Senate majority and minority leaders, and the chairs and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees – on covert actions.

He's gotta inform congress, and he failed to do so, and the Russians knew about this before congress.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9805  Edited By just_sayin

@just_sayin: But Mr Trump’s reluctance to share his plans with congress may have violated a US law requiring the president to, at minimum, brief the so-called “gang of eight” – the speaker of the House, House minority leader, the Senate majority and minority leaders, and the chairs and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees – on covert actions.

He's gotta inform congress, and he failed to do so, and the Russians knew about this before congress.

Maybe the Democrats were out campaigning for Ralph Northam again. A lot of them have recently endorsed the KKK robe wearing governor of Virginia who talked about killing newborn black babies born after botched abortions. Here's a picture of the Governor that Democrats have been out endorsing:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@just_sayin:

I think your President has already enlisted w/ Russia, he told them about this attack before he told congress. Coincidentally Russia and Iran are allies. Even Tucker Carlson of all people said that the President made the wrong choice here.

I need a link for this allegation. Cuz I cant find it. He told Russian about the strike with Syria cuz he had to cross Russia airspace. Russia was pretty shocked about the death of Solumani when it happened, so IF the administration told Russia, cuz Presidents don't actually call other leaders regarding this cuz its done by proxy, then he was being careful not to spark an incident with Russia who has more firepower than Iran. You do know Obama did not inform Pakistan that we were invading their airspace to kill Bin Laden, right? I didn't argue then. I don't argue now

Tucker was against the President launching missiles into Syria, so it doesn't shock me that he was against him on this. The shocking thing is, Tucker is still going to vote for Trump since the MSM is unable to piece together that there are reasons why people vote for Trump and they don't have to agree with everything that he does.

Just_Sayin: How come the DEMs say 45 is going to start a war when he talks to North Korea yet they say he is going to start a war when he launches a missiles at a terrorist. It sounds like they think he is going to start a war regardless of what he does???

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: Isn't it kind of interesting how now all of a sudden he wants to believe the intelligence agencies, but has spent the past 3 years trying to tear them down, doubt them , and even side with Russia over them?

Well, the "intelligence agencies" did alter FISA warrants with false information and had a least 17 violations with the Carter Page FISA warrant.

45 is not against the intelligence community. He is against the process of which he was "illegally surveilled" according to the IG report and his deposition in front of the Senate and the fact that he feels his rights as an American citizen and candidate were not taken in good faith like the FBI did with Feinstein and her China spy connection. He has beef with certain heads that are not their at the intelligence community. I mean, if someone said you were with strippers and they started peeing on a bed and you actually believed that then there was something wrong with them

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

He doesn't have to tell the entire Congress. He told a Graham who is part of Congress. He isn't going to tell any Democrat about any strike ever cuz they leak, leak, leak. He didn't break any law . The gang of eight is fairly new and there isn't a law. Its a courtesy. If you saw that on CNN then they are lying on air and running a propaganda outlet

Trump didn't take America into a war. He has 45 days to do action with the military before he has to bring it to Congress. Stop cherry picking the rules cuz Trump is killing terrorist.

Again, need link that he told Russia about the Sulamani strike cuz they were just as shocked as anyone. It was probably about legal air space. You repeating it doesn't make it true

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: 45 is not against the intelligence community. He is against the process of which he was "illegally surveilled"

^He wasn't illegally surveilled, the IG report said no such thing, and he said that he didn't believe that the Russians interfered with our elections, he said and I quote "I don't see why it would be the Russians" , maybe his walk back the next day was good enough for you, but it wasn't for me.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

@ozzy_manueldiaz: 45 is not against the intelligence community. He is against the process of which he was "illegally surveilled"

^He wasn't illegally surveilled, the IG report said no such thing, and he said that he didn't believe that the Russians interfered with our elections, he said and I quote "I don't see why it would be the Russians" , maybe his walk back the next day was good enough for you, but it wasn't for me.

Yeah he was. Horowitz even said it in front of Congress. Cruz asked was Trump spied. He said no. Horowitz stammered. The process in which he was surveilled was illegal due to the discrepancies. Cruz said, isn't spying and illegally surveilled the same thing? Horowitz shrugs. If you missed it you can see on youtube

Did you even watch the Horowitz briefing cuz it sort of sounds like you are doing a Schiff when he read the transcript in front of Congress???

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Sayin: How come the DEMs say 45 is going to start a war when he talks to North Korea yet they say he is going to start a war when he launches a missiles at a terrorist. It sounds like they think he is going to start a war regardless of what he does???

I'd guess Trump Derangement Syndrome. Orange Man bad!

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

45 is not against the intelligence community. He is against the process of which he was "illegally surveilled" according to the IG report and his deposition in front of the Senate and the fact that he feels his rights as an American citizen and candidate were not taken in good faith like the FBI did with Feinstein and her China spy connection. He has beef with certain heads that are not their at the intelligence community. I mean, if someone said you were with strippers and they started peeing on a bed and you actually believed that then there was something wrong with them

Agreed.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

So you are saying that Trump is a racist is due to:

• Black unemployment at historic lows
  • Freeing six thousand African-American from his federal prison reform bill
  • him giving HBCUs more money than 44

...is all due to Trump Derangement Syndrome?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: No offense , but I don't think you know what you are talking about, Horowitz said that there were mistakes made during the FISA process in regards to Carter Paige, but he also said that the surveillance into Carter Paige was warranted. He never said that any surveillance was done on Trump himself, because there wasn't, and the IG report clearly states that.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: so if I show you the video on youtube you will admit you were wrong? The video will have Horowitz himself being asked about the IG report for clarification. I can definitely show you the video if you want

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: How come the DEMs say 45 is going to start a war when he talks to North Korea yet they say he is going to start a war when he launches a missiles at a terrorist. It sounds like they think he is going to start a war regardless of what he does???

^ I think I missed the part where we killed North Korea's top general.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9818  Edited By just_sayin

@ozzy_manueldiaz said:

@just_sayin:

So you are saying that Trump is a racist is due to:

• Black unemployment at historic lows
  • Freeing six thousand African-American from his federal prison reform bill
  • him giving HBCUs more money than 44

...is all due to Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Yo ozzy, I think you have me confused with @black3stpanth3r or dimebag willie.

By the way you forgot to mention:

• Trump's signing of empowerment zones in black communities, or
  • his strong support for school choice and support for Federal vouchers for minority children in DC which Obama tried to end
  • his opposition to oppressive housing regulations in California that has pushed up housing costs disproportionately against minority homeowners, or
  • that his support for lawful immigration - unlawful entrants, according to an Obama black workers conference, cost the average black family 800 - 1500 in reduced annual pay, or
  • his support to end the barbaric instillation abortion method which chemically burns late term babies in a long and agonizing death - where a 3 to 4 times disparity in black babies are killed this way. Nope, I'm not the one supporting burning black babies alive like they are a duraflame log.

I think the Orange Man Bad crowd are scared that Trump may get 20 percent or more of the black vote and it is in their interests to paint Trump as a racist.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Who started both Iraq wars again? Why are we in endless wars in the middle east again? Why are we sending 4 thousand more U.S. troops to the middle east again? I thought he campaigned on bringing our troops home.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: It's mighty suspicious that he is listening to the intelligence community, when he was straight up asked who he believes our intelligence agencies or the Russians, and again he said he believed PuTin.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: It's mighty suspicious that he is listening to the intelligence community, when he was straight up asked who he believes our intelligence agencies or the Russians, and again he said he believed PuTin.

Don't accuse my president of behaving like Obama who told Medvedev to tell Putin to wait till after the election and then he would have more flexibility to compromise America's missile defense program.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmmm.....why hasn't this President believed our Intell before????

and why (with an election coming up) does their Moron that told 15,487 LIES believe them now?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: it's pretty much agreed on that bailing out of Syria increased irans influence. bumping off this clown will unify the Iranians behind their leaders and will make matters worse which is why bush jr and Obama both turned down opportunities to knock him off

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9825  Edited By AbstractRaze

@just_sayin: @ozzy_manueldiaz:

I think that the Trump administration and the Pentagon in not questioning Trump over any congressional proceeding and approval over the last hit against Qasem Soleimani, are true patriots, the congress is anyway filled with traitors, collaborating with China and the European Union, powers which are acting against the U.S plan of economically isolate Iran, which is an act of common good, because we can't allow those monkeys to continue with their nuclear program.

After the European INSTEX failed in Iran, China view the collapse of European deals in Iran as win-win opportunities to bolster its own economy while frustrating America’s objective of isolating Iran, Russia is as well taking advantage and they want their piece of cake.

All American governmental head-leaders which are putting Trump's acts in question, are traitors working for foreign interests, they deserve the death penalty once proved they're guilty.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: All American governmental head-leaders which are putting Trump's acts in question, are traitors working for foreign interests, they deserve the death penalty once proved they're guilty.

^So now we cant question a president's decisions? That's not how it works here, buddy, we have a little thing called freedom and the constitution. Besides Trump questioned everything Obama did for 8 years, and nobody called him a traitor at that time. Last time I checked both parties took the same oath of office, which is actually an oath to the constitution, not an oath to the President.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

@abstractraze: All American governmental head-leaders which are putting Trump's acts in question, are traitors working for foreign interests, they deserve the death penalty once proved they're guilty.

^So now we cant question a president's decisions? That's not how it works here, buddy, we have a little thing called freedom and the constitution. Besides Trump questioned everything Obama did for 8 years, and nobody called him a traitor at that time. Last time I checked both parties took the same oath of office, which is actually an oath to the constitution, not an oath to the President.

Im with blackpantr on this one. The use of true patriots gets tricky and I don't like using it. Its the same as Trump Christians. I don't like what is implied when people use that choice of words.

Am I for 45 killing Solumani? Yes.

Am I for him tweeting that some of the 52 selected sites are cultural landmarks? No. That would be a war crime if he did do it

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: I have not watched the HBO series since I do not have HBO. I liked the movie and comics. I read that there is a lot of symbolism in regards to institutions and how they over reach with power.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9830  Edited By AbstractRaze

@black3stpanth3r said:

What the president is doing right now, is totally legitimate, he is protecting the nation and loyal public employees within the American embassy in Iraq, Trump cares a lot for them, other American leaders would have probably let them be murdered, Trump is not like them, he would rather turn into a beast and defend them to the last breath than rather let them die.

No, one can't put Trump in question when it comes to this kind of situations, the congress is anyway filled with traitors and it's the senseless bureaucracy which costs time, there is no time to put American employees in danger, very simple, the mere fact that you are using this situation in order to bash Trump, makes you a traitor and inhuman against the lives of those which serves your nation, shame on you, hypocrite in nature, typical leftie, do you think those employes within the American embassy are flesh for bargain?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz:

@black3stpanth3r: I have not watched the HBO series since I do not have HBO. I liked the movie and comics. I read that there is a lot of symbolism in regards to institutions and how they over reach with power.

Yes that's what I was getting at, the overreach of power, in the story the President abolished term limits for the Presidency, so Robert Redford has been President for 30 years, I think that Presidential overreach is a dangerous thing, the constitution was designed for the checks and balances.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Congress is just doing their job , every responsible citizen has the duty to pay attention to what's going on, and question things when they have questions, my loyalty is to the country and the constitution not to the President.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz:

@ozzy_manueldiaz said:

Yes that's what I was getting at, the overreach of power, in the story the President abolished term limits for the Presidency, so Robert Redford has been President for 30 years, I think that Presidential overreach is a dangerous thing, the constitution was designed for the checks and balances.

Presidential over reach is a dangerous thing and it has been done on both sides. I do not like the term constitutional crisis or terms to that effect when its just arguments between Legislative and Executive. It becomes a problem when the Judiciary steps in and sides with one side and the 1/3 doesn't submit to the 2/3s. Co-equal doesn't mean that Congress has as much power as the Executive (President) in regards to executive decisions. Congress passes laws that the Executive follows. Thus they legislate. The Executive executes action. The legislative cannot dictate what the President does with his power if there is no law or the law defines it and they don't like how they use it. It is why the Judiciary (Supreme Court) tends to side with the President on matters of disagreement regarding power.

The term limit thing would bring in the judiciary and they would say the President was wrong. I scoff when Steyer now and Trump then mentioned term limits in Congress. Though I agree with it, it would take the Congress to pass a law onto themselves, and we know that is not going to happen.

Loading Video...

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congress is just doing their job , every responsible citizen has the duty to pay attention to what's going on, and question things when they have questions, my loyalty is to the country and the constitution not to the President.

Then why do you argue when Trump does stuff that Obama did?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9835  Edited By AbstractRaze

@black3stpanth3r said:

@abstractraze: Congress is just doing their job , every responsible citizen has the duty to pay attention to what's going on, and question things when they have questions, my loyalty is to the country and the constitution not to the President.

No, absolutely not, that's information which should remain as confidential in order to avoid any leakage of such, the lives of those employees are way above your meaningless curiosity, that's how the priorities are currently staying, one thing is that you can't grasp or order those priorities because of the lack of empathy to those who deserves all the love and admiration for what they're doing while enduring a hostile environment in Iraq which is a mudhole of danger.

The congress is filled with traitors such as the Democrats which supports China and the European Union, one can't take those risks and allow any form of illegal leakage of information which potentially could negatively sentence the fate of those employees within the American embassy in Iraq.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: Then why do you argue when Trump does stuff that Obama did?

Like What? I kind of already have an idea what you are going to say, but go ahead and enlighten me please.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r:

Ill start off slow:

Did Obama authorize a strike to kill Bin Laden in Pakistan that he didn't tell Pakistan?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9838  Edited By AbstractRaze

@black3stpanth3r:

This all reveals that you don't have any real emotional tie or identification to the United States of America, and I know why Jefe, because of F* greengos right? even though you are living there.

And hey, you told people that you have some of your family in the military, but now that you don't really give a crap about those employees within the American embassy in Iraq, I doubt that you have some in the military.

You are not only a compulsive liar but an inconsiderate and selfish individual with a severe lack of empathy and appreciation to those who serve you with total loyalty.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz:

@black3stpanth3r:

Ill start off slow:

Did Obama authorize a strike to kill Bin Laden in Pakistan that he didn't tell Pakistan?

Yes, but Bin Laden wasn't a high ranking General of an entire nation, that's the difference, this most recent hit on Solemani is just like ordering a hit on a top Russian General.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Huh? I get that there may be a language barrier here for you, but I'm totally clueless on what you are trying to say, maybe this is another attempt by you to get my attention? Yes I have family members in the military and I don't want them to have to get deployed again, because it's dangerous over there and I'd like to keep them in one piece.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: There was already a price on Bin Laden's head for over 10 years, but Bush was unable to get him.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

@ozzy_manueldiaz: There was already a price on Bin Laden's head for over 10 years, but Bush was unable to get him.

Do you know how long Solemani was labeled a terrorist? I follow this stuff so under Genevea rules, he isn't protected if 1) he wasn't wearing his uniform 2) he wasn't on his home nation.

There was already a price on Solemani's head therefore. Where you upset when Bin Laden was killed when Obama didn't inform Pakistan that he was doing an op in their country? Its a simple question. Pakistan is a nuclear capable country, incase you didn't know. We have no rights to operate in Pakistan. We do Iraq tho, incase you didn't know

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9843  Edited By AbstractRaze

@black3stpanth3r said:

@abstractraze: Huh? I get that there may be a language barrier here for you, but I'm totally clueless on what you are trying to say, maybe this is another attempt by you to get my attention? Yes I have family members in the military and I don't want them to have to get deployed again, because it's dangerous over there and I'd like to keep them in one piece.

See, you say that you don't want to have your family being deployed there, but what's about the families of those employees working in the American embassy in Iraq? they don't want them to be killed, but protected.

Either way, your own family in the military would brutally polish your filthy unpatriotic snout or you are still lying.

PS:

But of course, the nature of a reciprocal engagement or coexistence in its definition does not exist to you, because you're inhuman, all others are your slaves, the typical leftie, the neo-libtard.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: No I wasn't upset, didn't you see the celebration when it was announced that we had killed him? Interesting enough we don't see any such celebration this time. You see I was pointing out the difference between the two instances, there was already congressional approval to get Ben Laden for over 10 years, it began under the Bush administration and it was unanimous. This instance is different, in that you need congressional approval to take out a nation's top military commander.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: See, you say that you don't want to have your family being deployed there, but what's about the families of those employees working in the American embassy in Iraq? they don't want them to be killed, but protected.

When did I say that they shouldn't be protected? When did I say they should be killed? I never said that, so stop putting words in my mouth. To my knowledge no Americans were killed at the American embassy during this incident.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I will say about this political message board is that it's a lot more civil than some of the other political message boards I've been in (for the most part). The people on this board are a lot more respectful.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: No I wasn't upset, didn't you see the celebration when it was announced that we had killed him? Interesting enough we don't see any such celebration this time. You see I was pointing out the difference between the two instances, there was already congressional approval to get Ben Laden for over 10 years, it began under the Bush administration and it was unanimous. This instance is different, in that you need congressional approval to take out a nation's top military commander.

Not when he is a listed terrorist.

GW Bush once said that you are either with us or against with terror. No mater where you run we will find you. It applies here

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9848  Edited By AbstractRaze

@black3stpanth3r said:

@abstractraze: See, you say that you don't want to have your family being deployed there, but what's about the families of those employees working in the American embassy in Iraq? they don't want them to be killed, but protected.

When did I say that they shouldn't be protected? When did I say they should be killed? I never said that, so stop putting words in my mouth. To my knowledge no Americans were killed at the American embassy during this incident.

Exactly, thanks to both, the heroic and patriotic Trump administration and the Pentagon which killed Qasem Soleimani in time, no place for risks or making deals with Dems traitors in the congress, those avoiding possible risks of any sort of information leakage, those employees are not raw flesh for bargain, they are loyal and heroic servants of the nation, fulfilling their purpose despite being surrounded by danger in a mudhole or shithole such as Iraq.

You was bashing Trump for the simple fact that he made decisions without contacting the congress, which is the maximal expression of being unpatriotic when taking into consideration priorities, just senseless bureaucracy which costs time, there is no time to put American employees in danger, very simple, the mere fact that you are using this situation in order to bash Trump, makes you a traitor and inhuman against the lives of those which serves your nation, shame on you.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: You are missing the point, there was congressional approval to kill Ben Laden (not sure how to spell his name...lol) , there was no such congressional approval to kill the top General of another country's military here, if there is show me. GW and Obama could have killed this guy years ago, but they felt the cost outweighed the benefits.