POLITICS THREAD

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@megafanflash: Sure when I am older and ready to marry and become something more than a child....

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_chadduby: Sorry, I edited a ton out of my previous comment if you didn't see. Also, "pure Scandinavian genes", you should check that out. Do a 23 and me or myhertitage test. "Pure" doesn't really exist, and I'd like to see your results.

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: Sure. I have never done it, but I can trace the origins of my parents because we have documented it all and I have seen that I am from Scandinavia. It does though. Coming from “this or that” is a sub group as long as you belong to one race. Also, I have seen statements from the same company claming that the results will be a bit affected by what the customers want... It is just unreliable.

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: From what I See. The ones Merkel brought are far from being positive..... Poor Syrian girls who look just like me, blonde and with blue eyes, aren’t brought there....but young males who don’t seem to be a bit sad with their home..It is just propaganda by globalists(I strongly believe). Nah, they don’t.... Refugees from Asia, some fleeing anti-hate speech law(sounds incredibly stupid but it is real), at least those whom I have known from my friend in the East(An Austrian that studies in the East) (a really close friend actually. His step dad is uncle), rely solely on welfare from marrying our men..... and even make videos of themselves with what they gain from German wealth that shouldn’t be on their hands, while there are tons of homeless who are white and ruddy just like me on the street. And I don’t think they do less crimes because most crimes they did weren’t covered and something Germans do, such as hate speech(again), are considered crimes.... My aunt who is a German has been beaten by a group of Migrant recently.

Well, I don’t find Nordic Resistance or Infowar violent. Both of them are very pacified.

Ben Shapiro is a Babylonian shill who doesn’t speak for America so I am not going to listen to him just like Lauren Southern who is a shill that got Tommy in danger... I will stick with PJW for now. I understand your points.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CHad Duby is TOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_chadduby: Yeah. Thanks for sharing. It's always interesting to hear what other people think or how you interpret things.

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9409  Edited By AbstractRaze

@megafanflash said:

@master_chadduby: This is difficult. Some immigrants have negative effects, some have positive effects. Immigrants in Germany, specifically refugees did less crime than the native population and relied less on welfare etc, but you see reverse trends elsewhere. Sweden's crime-rate actually didn't increase as many people suggest, but there was inflation since they changed their sex-offences laws in 2012-2013(ca). The crime-rate should have skyrocketed due to the population growth, but it didn't. It did however create new types of crime rarely seen before, like gang-related crime.

Just spread your seed bud ;)

You never have to directly call for violence to be a leader behind a violent movement for example or inciting violent and dangerous behavior.

I think you're a bit young right now and I used to think the same way, not quite as extreme ofc, but similar tendencies. My YouTube feed was exclusively "skeptics" like Lauren.S, Tomi, Sargon, Milo, Ben. S black pigeon etc. You do grow out of it eventually.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Berlin Germany

Loading Video...

Migrants from Turkey and Palestine, Muslims burning Jewish flag in Berlin Germany.

Loading Video...

I can continue...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: You understand that you could select and collect videos of any group doing bad things and present them to support a narrative? Thankfully we have data and stats to show us the real severity. I'm beginning to understand how you guys arrive at your conclusions though. If you get your world view and opinions from watching YouTube videos like these, I dont blame your negative view on these groups. However, I do believe it's a REALLY bad and illogical way to form opinions and get information. If you look at crime stats and population growth due to immigration, you see the new population doing less crime than the native population in Germany. That's objective fact.

Example, I could collect videos of white girls fighting and present it as white girls being violent. Or collect videos of Labradors biting and present it as Labradors biting being a problem.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: You understand that you could select and collect videos of any group doing bad things and present them to support a narrative? Thankfully we have data and stats to show us the real severity. I'm beginning to understand how you guys arrive at your conclusions though. If you get your world view and opinions from watching YouTube videos like these, I dont blame your negative view on these groups. However, I do believe it's a REALLY bad and illogical way to form opinions and get information. If you look at crime stats and population growth due to immigration, you see the new population doing less crime than the native population in Germany. That's objective fact.

Example, I could collect videos of white girls fighting and present it as white girls being violent. Or collect videos of Labradors biting and present it as Labradors biting being a problem.

Mega, one of the difficulties in knowing the negative impact of illegal immigration is that there is no one place to go to get a list of illegal immigrants.

Regarding criminal activity - this discussion is often cloaked by hidden words and sleight of hand. For instance, this is a true claim - the vast majority of adult illegal immigrants routinely commit federal crimes. See https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/326272-most-illegal-aliens-routinely-commit-felonies

The vast majority of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. They possess fake drivers’ licenses, phony “green cards,” fraudulent birth certificates and any other documents that U.S. citizens and legal residents have. In addition, they falsify I-9 forms under penalty of perjury. Thus, the average illegal alien routinely commits multiple felonies –forgery, Social Security fraud, identity theft, and perjury.

However, this is a true statement also - most immigrants do not commit crimes and do so at a lower rate than the general population. How can both be true. Because the second deals with two subtle variations 1) it is based on ALL immigrants, both legal and illegal, and 2) it is only counting convictions not those committing crimes. In the first example, most unlawful entrants are not prosecuted for federal identity crimes.

Further, it is difficult to get stats on the number of unlaw entrants in prison. The reasons are 2 fold 1) some states refuse to participate in such surveys and 2) all surveys use self identified information. In other words the unlawful entrant must out himself in the survey for it to be counted as an unlawful entrant. See the problem.

One stat that seems more likely to be right is the federal reimbursements for prisons and jails of illegal immigrants. See https://apnews.com/b78a2a3c7b9d28c765ca3542e4581382. State prisons are reimbursed for housing unlawful entrants. To get the money they must provide a number to the Federal government of those that they believe are not lawful citizens. According to these numbers, unlawful entrants do appear to commit and are convicted of crimes at a higher level than the general population.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Lol. That's wack. Though you could interact with an orangutang. I dont understand why we would grant personhood to a select few animals. That's quite disgusting tbh. We have the majority of Orangutans in captivity or for our own entertainment. Why would we provide personhood to one..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:

Mega, one of the difficulties in knowing the negative impact of illegal immigration is that there is no one place to go to get a list of illegal immigrants.

Regarding criminal activity - this discussion is often cloaked by hidden words and sleight of hand. For instance, this is a true claim - the vast majority of adult illegal immigrants routinely commit federal crimes. See https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/326272-most-illegal-aliens-routinely-commit-felonies

The vast majority of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. They possess fake drivers’ licenses, phony “green cards,” fraudulent birth certificates and any other documents that U.S. citizens and legal residents have. In addition, they falsify I-9 forms under penalty of perjury. Thus, the average illegal alien routinely commits multiple felonies –forgery, Social Security fraud, identity theft, and perjury.

However, this is a true statement also - most immigrants do not commit crimes and do so at a lower rate than the general population. How can both be true. Because the second deals with two subtle variations 1) it is based on ALL immigrants, both legal and illegal, and 2) it is only counting convictions not those committing crimes. In the first example, most unlawful entrants are not prosecuted for federal identity crimes.

Further, it is difficult to get stats on the number of unlaw entrants in prison. The reasons are 2 fold 1) some states refuse to participate in such surveys and 2) all surveys use self identified information. In other words the unlawful entrant must out himself in the survey for it to be counted as an unlawful entrant. See the problem.

One stat that seems more likely to be right is the federal reimbursements for prisons and jails of illegal immigrants. See https://apnews.com/b78a2a3c7b9d28c765ca3542e4581382. State prisons are reimbursed for housing unlawful entrants. To get the money they must provide a number to the Federal government of those that they believe are not lawful citizens. According to these numbers, unlawful entrants do appear to commit and are convicted of crimes at a higher level than the general population.

Sure. I was talking about legal immigrants in Europe which is confirmed even by your site (US) to have a MUCH lower crime rate.

Illegal immigrants by definition break the law by existing illegally with fake ID etc like you mentioned.

My point still stands. Immigrants in Germany and most places (legal) commit less crime than native populations. Illegals commit more crimes due to the fraud they have to go through to get services, utilities housing, jobs etc. They still generally commit less violent crime.

"How can both be true". Because immigrants generally have low levels of crime. Illegals have high levels of fraud and paper-crime.

I never spoke about illegals originally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be gone for a short week, lads. I'll reply to mentions when I get back. Had fun!

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

isn't there some kind of... labor laws here?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9417  Edited By AbstractRaze

@megafanflash said:

Bullshit... immigrant criminal activity is growing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

No Caption Provided

Reality Check: Are migrants driving crime in Germany?

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok:

Why is the US Congress not investigating this?

Major MSM outlets are not covering this.

Epstein's case is not a partisan/political issue.

Everybody should be on-board on stopping high-profile monsters preying on children.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9419  Edited By Thekillerklok

@mimisalome: because bill clintion and prince andrew, and many more very powerful people don't want there escapades into underage girls to become public.

that and the goverment is busy with other things right now...

Loading Video...

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a Democrat/Liberal according to isidewith.com. It's pretty accurate imo.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fascist snowflakes call blasted Ben Shapiro an Anti-Semite while posting a photo portraying him, a Jew, as an insect to be exterminated. Irony.

MSM blasting right-wingers for exposing the whistleblower, while firing the journalist who leaked the clip about the Epstein cover-up. Irony.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Bruh I don't know why this surprises you...they once called Milo Yiannopolous a "Racist, homophobic, nazi."

Milo is a gay jew who is married to a black man...

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do all jews have to Semitic when the real definition of Semitism is simply “of Hebrew root” and you can only call yourself a Hebrew if you are a) Abraham himself or b) Either Jacob Or his pure-blood descendants. We know that Jews, Judeans or Citizens of Judea don’t have to be Semitic....Edomites of the day of Christ have been called Judeans....?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_chadduby:

Ah so your ancestors are Indians who migrated from Siberia. God loves the Lakota best of all. Are you Lakota?

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

another layer seems to be peeling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: I still dont have my own computer for another two days, so dont flame any typos etc.

Bullshit as in the crime rate publicly available is fake? Or bullshit as in I can't find videos to support a narrative?

Statistically speaking, crime in Germany has always been a problem; However, the crime rate did decrease in 2018. That's despite the massive flow of refugees and immigration. According to the numbers of the crimes that were reported in 2018 – the following statistics were recorded as decreased from 2017: home burglaries and robberies are at an all-time low and sexual related crime such as rape is down by an astonishing 18%. Ironically, while Germany seemed to have increased crime rates over the last decade – it seems that the rates have continued to remain at an all-time low going into 2019. Especially when it is concerning international studies (exchange students) – Germany has been deemed to be one of the safest countries in the world.

Sources:

"U.S. Violent Crime Rate Fell 7 Percent in 1998; 27 Percent Lower Than in 1993: Violent and Property Crimes at Lowest Levels Since Survey Began". PsycEXTRA Dataset. 1999. Retrieved 2019-10-24.

Cepeda, Linda, "Charles Arthur "Pretty Boy" Floyd", Encyclopedia of Murder and Violent Crime, SAGE Publications, Inc., ISBN 9780761924371, retrieved 2019-10-24

Valle Bracero, Reyes; Valle Bracero, Antonio; Del Rey Guerrero, Alfredo; Páez Mañá, Jorge (2000-06-30). "Tesauros en HTML. Un modelo de diseño y estructura para su consulta en la malla mundial (WWW)". Revista española de Documentación Científica. 23 (2): 159–178. doi:10.3989/redc.2000.v23.i2.321. ISSN 1988-4621

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9434  Edited By AbstractRaze

@megafanflash said:

@abstractraze: I still dont have my own computer for another two days, so dont flame any typos etc.

Bullshit as in the crime rate publicly available is fake? Or bullshit as in I can't find videos to support a narrative?

Statistically speaking, crime in Germany has always been a problem; However, the crime rate did decrease in 2018. That's despite the massive flow of refugees and immigration. According to the numbers of the crimes that were reported in 2018 – the following statistics were recorded as decreased from 2017: home burglaries and robberies are at an all-time low and sexual related crime such as rape is down by an astonishing 18%. Ironically, while Germany seemed to have increased crime rates over the last decade – it seems that the rates have continued to remain at an all-time low going into 2019. Especially when it is concerning international studies (exchange students) – Germany has been deemed to be one of the safest countries in the world.

Sources:

"U.S. Violent Crime Rate Fell 7 Percent in 1998; 27 Percent Lower Than in 1993: Violent and Property Crimes at Lowest Levels Since Survey Began". PsycEXTRA Dataset. 1999. Retrieved 2019-10-24.

Cepeda, Linda, "Charles Arthur "Pretty Boy" Floyd", Encyclopedia of Murder and Violent Crime, SAGE Publications, Inc., ISBN 9780761924371, retrieved 2019-10-24

Valle Bracero, Reyes; Valle Bracero, Antonio; Del Rey Guerrero, Alfredo; Páez Mañá, Jorge (2000-06-30). "Tesauros en HTML. Un modelo de diseño y estructura para su consulta en la malla mundial (WWW)". Revista española de Documentación Científica. 23 (2): 159–178. doi:10.3989/redc.2000.v23.i2.321. ISSN 1988-4621

Bullshit, bullcrap, crime decreased in the entire country, is a fact, but intensified among Muslim immigrants and recent wave African asylum seekers.

Here in Germany, we have struggled against Arab and Turkish clans.

That only shows that the native German population became more civilized, that's all, thank you btw.

PS:

In the following video which I posted before, we can clearly appreciate a large ethnical group fomenting violence against Jews in Berlin Germany, being said, Turks and Palestinians.

Loading Video...

PS:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

PS:

Syrian calls Allahu Akbar and kills a police dog with an Ax.

Loading Video...

Stuttgart Germany, a Syrian man kills and hacks a man's arm with a sword.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Yeah, Videos does nothing for me. As explained, looking and collecting YouTube vids to support your narrative isn't data or fact over a broad topic or subject. You can keep spamming and filling up the thread if you want to, but that's not supporting a position on overall crime from distinctive groups.

As to the data. Muslim refugees from Syria etc commit less crime than the native population. HOWEVER, almost all immigrants from Northern Africa does more crime than the native population. We can have a reasonable discussion over this, but labeling all immigrants as crime committing is very disingenuous. You need to separate where and why people are immigrating. What the data suggest, and you're probably familiar with, Northern African immigrants, legal or otherwise tend to commit crime at a higher rate. Syrian and middle-eastern refugees, when taken the sex and age into calculation tend commit crime at a lower rate.

Also, as a sidenote. I do care about what native Germans think and feel about immigration. But I still want to be as factual as possible. For example, While the crime rate is falling in Germany – the consensus of the general population has advised that they do not feel protected or safe in their communities. As a result of this uneasiness – the community has developed no go areas; these are identified by the local people as areas where high amounts of crimes tend to occur.

Even though crime is falling, the creation of new crime and "no-go zones" are extremely negative.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9436  Edited By AbstractRaze

@megafanflash said:

@abstractraze: Yeah, Videos does nothing for me. As explained, looking and collecting YouTube vids to support your narrative isn't data or fact over a broad topic or subject. You can keep spamming and filling up the thread if you want to, but that's not supporting a position on overall crime from distinctive groups.

As to the data. Muslim refugees from Syria etc commit less crime than the native population. HOWEVER, almost all immigrants from Northern Africa does more crime than the native population. We can have a reasonable discussion over this, but labeling all immigrants as crime committing is very disingenuous. You need to separate where and why people are immigrating. What the data suggest, and you're probably familiar with, Northern African immigrants, legal or otherwise tend to commit crime at a higher rate. Syrian and middle-eastern refugees, when taken the sex and age into calculation commit crime at a lower rate.

Also, as a sidenote. I do care about what native Germans think and feel about immigration. But I still want to be as factual as possible. For example, While the crime rate is falling in Germany – the consensus of the general population has advised that they do not feel protected or safe in their communities. As a result of this uneasiness – the community has developed no go areas; these are identified by the local people as areas where high amounts of crimes tend to occur.

Even though crime is falling, the creation of new crime and "no-go zones" are extremely negative.

You are calling for a reasonable discussion but the thing is that no one can have a reasonable discussion with an individual who is mentally detached from reality, you don't know our situation here in Germany, I show the middle finger to your failed welcome culture/open borders that not only created chaos in our country, but across the West, that's all that I can say for now, not saying you shouldn't do that, do it, but you will eventually meet with our wrath at some point in the future, and it's not going to be pretty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Hey, I feel for your concerns and experience.

If I'm going to argue with someone about something, I want to learn about their position and honestly articulate why I disagree in the hope of coming to a better understanding of the nature of the disagreement. If I disagree with someone's position, sometimes it's because I don't understand why they hold it.

When you say immigration is causing you problems, I believe you, and I care about it. But when we label immigrants as crime committing and non-contributing it's a factual dispute.

Let me give you a slight example though, that might make you understand where I am coming from.

Let's say I have only met extremely nice, polite hardworking immigrants, and you have only met awful, violent, criminal and lazy immigrants. Coming to an agreement is almost impossible, because our anecdotes differ completely. That's why relying on stats and data is smart, but at the same time, stats and data wont cover topics related to culture and emotions, which is equally important in many of these cases.

I enjoy conversing with you and hope you understand I'm not here in bad faith.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9438  Edited By AbstractRaze

@megafanflash: Don't come with your backstabbing and disguised polite kindness, we're not in the early 2000's, you can't fool people with that curtain of falsehood, that sort of approach is outdated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Sure.. What do you think was a falsehood there?

You sure know how to make interactions awkward. How am I supposed to respond to claims of backstabbing and "curtains of falsehood" online?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: I hope the freak who killed the police dog with an axe and the freak who hacked a dude's arm with a sword are dead.

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am sure these Syrians aren’t even Syrians and are certified terrorists or perhaps the worst things you could find in Syria.

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a reason Assad has to be hard on them....

We know that some of the Syrians are blonde, white and ruddy and have blue eyes, exactly like me, because they are the remnants of European legacy there before the Roman time but barely any of them have been transported to Europe....when we get tons of savages instead.....

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I wonder if any of these scientists, being in a different field of study, are the same as those who supported the legalization of Abortion and called white children in a womb fetuses just so they can be seen as less than they are.....

Though it is just a speculation, surely it holds a lot of merits to some degree.... and raises questions like, “Why do some ape-IQ 18 year-old millennials keep barking like immature, degenerate idiots with the brains of monkeys they are, inside and outside, that the world is going to end because of their “CLImaTE CHangE” caused by the overuse of resources and the abuse of fuels by “people” while still supporting immigration which would obviously damage the environment even more than it is still being damaged and never willing to criticize the savages they love so much for being more responsible for this change, if it even exists.”, “Why do these millennials ironically love to quote some (((scientists))) when it comes to this sort of subject?”, “Why do these so called millennials never attack the elites or the celebs, like Prince Harry, Obama, Hillary or even Greta Thunberg, even though they are the major actors in this change?” and “Why do these below-65 IQ left wing degenerates never actually seem to be looking at a rich country like Saudi Arabi who insisted that Europe should invite more refugees even though those Muslims are their kinsmen and they have rich oil field?”

This is coming from a 17 year old who despises his generation btw...

Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Shameless Babylonian whore.... Despite the fact that the US has to waste our Taxes defending these demons, that some of my white brothers and sisters have to stand as guards for these filthy subhumans and that my cousins have been required to grant them reparations and protection from criticism for years, their Shill insists that they don’t wanna help us because their nation is so “tiny” while in Sweden claiming that Europe won’t survive without multiculturalism and these demons playing the leading roles.... The real “resented” are Europeans of the first world whose home has been turned into killing field for savages...and not her demons.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9445  Edited By AbstractRaze

@iron_tiger said:

@abstractraze: I hope the freak who killed the police dog with an axe and the freak who hacked a dude's arm with a sword are dead.

That's nothing, actually, there are rapes and murder almost every day, the government is hiding a lot of crime commitments by those refuges and recent waves of uncontrolled immigration, our government is afraid of us, what do you think would happen if we would hear every day, that one of us is killed and that our women are being raped by them? the people would stand up and game over.

There are cases, where our policemen are revealing vital information about this whole scandal, there are cases where you hear that our policemen chiefs and ex-military leaders are candidating for the AfD, a recent German right-wing party which is already the strongest political party in Ost-Germany.

Thank you anyway, but we became weak and soft, when you see people like me, we are the vaccinating our people, we're liberating our people from the chains imposed by the globalists, the international leftist syndicate and their socialist policies squeezing our wealth, pointing on us every day, when we dare to talk, we are the bad people, blame here and there and we had to take it, that's enough, no more manipulation, we will push and push for the cause, if bad times are coming, so be it.

PS:

BTW, the man who killed the dog, was actually in the Netherlands, which is very sad, but the Dutch government is following a similar immigration policy, because of the European Union.

PS:

What is the European Union? look to all the Luxus they have, not even American politicians are treated like that...

They have a TV, a personal toilet with a shower, expensive seats, and tables, they are pigs, that's what the globalists are, they are parasites, a sickness.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: I hear ya, man. But as far as those two freaks go, are they in custody or hopefully dead?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9447  Edited By AbstractRaze

@iron_tiger said:

@abstractraze: I hear ya, man. But as far as those two freaks go, are they in custody or hopefully dead?

Dead? they are free after 2 years... that's how soft became our laws, 'soft', too much mercy across Europe, forgiveness everywhere, now in some conservative circles I know, such as in Italy, people are calling for the gallows, which is a beautiful thing to hear at least, in Germany, many conservative people are calling for the death penalty for raping a minor, at least.

The good news, today you see larger groups of Germans on the streets together, women are actually the ones who are instinctively protective, so they tend to be too helpful and open (naively), but it's changing, you don't see German women hanging up with Turks or Arabs that often anymore, that's what I could observe since 2015, I was in Berlin, in Hamburg, Hanover, in the states of Niedersachsen and Bavaria, that's what I'm seeing, so, women are waking up.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: @iron_tiger:

Those two are innocent. It's just the satan democrats who are framing them. The Holy republicans are lucky they could get them the deal they got.

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone: They don't sound innocent. I would like it more if they were dead. People like them don't deserve to live.