Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@destinyman75 said:

@iron_tiger: dude seriously wake up, it's common knowledge by his own words/actions for decades he's racist. Maybe not Nazi but definitely a bit racist...

You know like when he said Latin people are only good as maids, a white person would never be a maid etc

What a dumb post to make.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

"You must have your head very deep into the dirt" 

Projecting again? 

"So Trump for years accusing Obama of being born in Kenya? Not racist, right."

Literally yes, exactly. How the heck is that racist? That was a big, widespread issue at the time, with loads of support amongst the right wing who were already distrustful of Obama for his vehemently anti-American foreign policy. Scores of people believed it and there are people who still do. Race has absolutely nothing to do with it. 

"Trump saying he wants to ban all Muslims? I guess not racist." 

You heard it here first folks: Islam is officially an ethnicity! 

"The Justice Department finding Trump and his father guilty of racist policies in their business... I guess that's not racist either."

They literally didn't though. Ignoring the fact that I already addressed this in a previous post, the case was settled with no admission of guilt, and wrongdoing of any kind is still denied by Trump to this day. FBI-released pages confirmed that the vast majority of employees interviewed asserted no knowledge of any such activities, and one of the four witnesses used against Trump later signed an affidavit claiming that he was strong-armed by the prosecution into testifying falsely against Trump. 

On top of that, the idea of Trump being racist in the past is canceled out by the fact that he directly pushed for the desegregation of elite clubs, and literally filed a lawsuit against Palm Beach for allegedly discriminating against his club because he accepted Jews and African Americans there. Not to mention the fact that he had a relationship with, donated to and raised thousands for blasted Al Sharpton himself, who is praised by the left as a leading civil rights activist(although he is in reality a bitter, racist fraud). Jesse Jackson, another leftist icon, alleged civil rights activist, (and another racist fraud) was incredibly friendly towards Trump, praising him many times. The Clintons even attended his exclusive wedding for pete's sake.

This whole "Trump is a racist" push is a recent creation born of partisan hatred that has lead all of those former associates to viciously turn against him simply because he is a Republican. The reality is that the idea of Trump being a racist has always been utterly baseless, whether going by his past history, or by his current: no matter how much you want him to be. 

"Trump slandering a judge because that judge had Mexican heritage? Oh right, that's not racist, that's just what one does when one is in a legal case... you call the judge unfair because of his ethnicity." 

Trump repeatedly stated that it was not solely because of his ethnicity(in fact when directly asked if this was the reason, Trump said "No, because of other things. I mean other things."), but because of the fact that he was a "very proud" Mexican who was part of a very pro-Mexican organization,(several, actually). Trump said he was getting some rulings, that were, in his opinion, absurdly stupid and obviously a result of some sort of animus. Trump linked the fact that he was building a wall between Mexico and the USA, to the fact that this judge was a proud Mexican. Now obviously this is not solid logic, and is hardly a good reason, but it is at least somewhat reasonable: think. If I am of heavy Israeli heritage, proud of it, and a member of several Israeli-exclusive pro-Israel organizations, might it be in any way possible that I might be somewhat biased against someone who is heavily advocating for a position that is perceived by many and portrayed as such by the media as anti-Israel?  

Obviously that's only going to apply to a small number of people, and that's not a real, solid reason to conclude that someone is biased against you, but it is nonetheless a reason of some, albeit barely any, credibility. Not racist in the slightest.

"Multiple people who know Trump flat out saying he's a racist... oh right, you'll just ignore that because it doesnt fit your beliefs." 

Oh yes sorry, I forgot the treasured, age-old leftist rule: unsubstantiated accusations against right-wingers are always conclusive proof of wrongdoing even without any evidence whatsoever to back them. 

"You Trump supporters are amazing... you only believe what you want to believe."

Yet more projecting.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger:

Thanks! You were doing well, no doubt about it.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

blah blah blah

The sheer amount of ignoring of facts, rationalizations, and sheer nonsense in your post perfectly exemplifies why it's fruitless to argue with Trump supporters.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

So Trump for years accusing Obama of being born in Kenya? Not racist, right.

Last I checked, accusing someone of being born in another country isn't racist. It'd be the same as if I said you were born in Iceland. Just because I say it, doesn't make it true. Nor does it make me racist. That's some petty shit right there.

Problem is that you're ignoring context. He didnt just tell a random person to go back where they came from, he told a group of congresswomen who are minorities to do so. And since most of these women actually were born in the US, he clearly meant it as a racial attack... something that anyone with half a brain and knowledge of race relations in the US knows was a racial attack.

Trump saying he wants to ban all Muslims? I guess not racist.

Yeah, from a list of countries that the Obama Administration wrote up. Saying he wants a specific branch of religious people from a specific list of countries not to enter the US for a period of time, isn't racist. I thought we were beyond this clearly non-private information anyone can look up? Guess not.

Wrong. Trump said that he wanted a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States". What part of that is unclear??

Dont try to confuse things with the later bans that he implemented. And BTW the first one was shot down by a court and Trump had to change it. Even then, it's clear that he didnt intermediately try to implement the "ban all Muslims" because obviously someone with a brain in his administration told him that it would never stand. So, he tried to implement a smaller order... which nevertheless was clearly motivated as a religious ban, and hence is un-Constitutional.

Whatever list the Obama administration had or didnt have is totally irrelevant. Trump's desire to ban Muslims has nothing to do with that. Also, the Obama travel restrictions were put in place in response to actual events and threats at the time, and were not implemented as general bans, and most importantly were not motivated by wanting to ban an entire religion from this country.

You either have no idea what you're even talking about, or you're trying to mislead people by using that Obama-era travel ban list to confuse the issue. Most likely you're just repeating what you've heard on your right-wing websites, which are just regurgitating the bullshit that the Trump administration put out as a poor excuse for Trump travel bans.

Multiple people who know Trump flat out saying he's a racist...

Let's say you know me, but don't know Trump. You don't know whether I'm telling the truth or not, but you believe me anyway, because you don't know Trump personally nor like him for a small amount of things you've heard him say or joke about. Does that mean what I say is 100% factual? Do you believe every bit of hearsay you come across?

I believe things based on evidence. Whether a specific person is lying or not is possible, but the point is that multiple people have come out and said so, and what exact reason do you suggest that they had to lie? Why would they come out in public and risk consequences including legal ones, to say that Trump is a racist if he isnt?

But most importantly, what they said conforms with what we know about Trump from his own behavior.

So while it's possible that they were all lying, I dont think it's likely.

You Trump supporters are amazing... you only believe what you want to believe.

Thank you for lumping each and every one of us up in one group; can't say the other side hasn't said the same thing about you.

My analysis is based on the evidence. Nothing more. Every Trump supporter on here follows the same patters, ignore evidence, ignore context in order to make excuses, distract by trying to change the subject, blame everyone except Trump, and say that people only criticize him because they're biased. There's no reasonable discussion or argument to be had here, it's usually just a waste of time... which is why I stopped posting here. No amount of facts or logic seems to get through to any Trump supporters. In fact, the more facts and evidence, the more entrenched you people become.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Insulting him proves you conceded. Good day, son.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Insulting him proves you conceded. Good day, son.

Yes because that's how that works. Not wanting to waste time with an idiot is 100% proof that that idiot is right. Yup... that's exactly how logic works.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

You posted assertions, I countered, you addressed nothing and stated I ignored facts and a bunch of other excuse-making without detailing how.

That's called a cop-out, no matter which way you slice it. You just can't handle objective facts and logic.

Now you insult me. You're the kind of guy they keep in those ignorant leftist compilations to make fun of.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

You posted assertions, I countered, you addressed nothing and stated I ignored facts and a bunch of other excuse-making without detailing how.

That's called a cop-out, no matter which way you slice it. You just can't handle objective facts and logic.

Now you insult me. You're the kind of guy they keep in those ignorant leftist compilations to make fun of.

I have no intent to waste time arguing anything with you. This is not a debate. Debating with idiots is a waste of time. You can go ahead and think you won if you want... that's usually what happens after people like you post enough nonsense that others give up and stop wanting to deal with you.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

"I have no intent to waste time arguing anything with you. This is not a debate. Debating with idiots is a waste of time."

If you don't feel like debating, don't start arguments, then cop out while still posting infantile, rude remarks at your opponent you refuse to respond properly to. You're simply acting like a pretentious child who is unwilling to acknowledge that they've voluntarily conceded. If you walk away from a debate having had all your arguments countered without presenting any rebuttal, you've lost, plain and simple. Now you can claim anything you want, and convince yourself that you're right -- but until you back it up, it's worth nothing.

"You can go ahead and think you won if you want."

The last post in our argument is one debunking your assertions. Until a rebuttal is issued, I've won, no matter what you say.

"that's usually what happens after people like you post enough nonsense that others give up and stop wanting to deal with you."

See this rude statement right here? Worthless. Meaningless. You haven't proved it, therefore it has no more credibility than a toddler saying there's a monster under their bed.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

It's amazing how some can blatantly break the rules like directly insulting someone and get away with it when others get banned for far less.

Funny enough it's usually the same ones who whine when even the littlest real or imagine slight against them.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell yourself whatever you want to. But you're right about one thing, I should not have posted trying to point out logical facts to you because that never works with you people. You cant tell when you're wrong and just endlessly keep posting more and more nonsense, which gets tiresome and annoying. Basically it's the same as with the religion thread, which is why it's pointless to argue with anyone there as well.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Your entire post? Meaningless ranting, as you've not backed it up with anything. By all means, you can pretend that your absurd points still stand, and that none of them have been sufficiently countered, but that doesn't change reality.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

big tech censoring conservatives has forced them off of the same platforms used by those on the left.
The complete lack of dialogue has seemingly caused a rift that is tearing this country apart at the seems.
Can you all try to be civil and find a middle ground?
Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just this alone proves you have no idea what your talking about. Joe Arpio did not hate Latino's, he simply dared to enforce a law that the people of Arizona voted massively in favour of passing, twice if you consider the previous bill as SB 1070's predecessor that the overwhelmingly politically biased 9th circuit court shat on the second it was also passed through with a large majority.

United States v. Maricopa County was nothing more than a hitjob against Arpio by a biased DOJ, which is obvious seeing as they couldn't get a conviction on such racial profiling and then settled out of court......

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just this alone proves you have no idea what your talking about. Joe Arpio did not hate Latino's, he simply dared to enforce a law that the people of Arizona voted massively in favour of passing, twice if you consider the previous bill as SB 1070's predecessor that the overwhelmingly politically biased 9th circuit court shat on the second it was also passed through with a large majority.

United States v. Maricopa County was nothing more than a hitjob against Arpio by a biased DOJ, which is obvious seeing as they couldn't get a conviction on such racial profiling and then settled out of court......

Sherif Arpaio should never have gotten a pardon, there is no doubt the guy was racist. From the ACLU:

1. Racially profiling Latino communities

In traffic stops, workplace raids, and neighborhood sweeps, Arpaio ordered deputies to target residents solely based on their ethnicity, often detaining people without reasonable suspicion that they were violating any laws that his office was allowed to enforce.

In the civil rights case against Arpaio, the federal court found that Arpaio systematically targeted Latinos for traffic stops and illegally detained them.

After he was ordered to stop his illegal immigration policies, Arpaio deliberately left his unconstitutional practices in place, leading first to a civil contempt proceeding and then to his contempt conviction.

2. Failing survivors of sexual abuse

The people of Maricopa County paid the price for Arpaio’s pursuit of illegal immigration enforcement policies, suffering damage to community safety. In 2011, the Associated Press found that Arpaio’s office ignored hundreds of sex crime cases, including cases of alleged child abuse. One officer told the AP that many of those cases involved the children of undocumented immigrants.

A Justice Department civil rights complaint similarly stated that the county failed “to adequately respond to reports of sexual violence, including allegations of rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse of girls,” noting that county’s single-minded focus on immigration arrests led to an increase in the rate of violent crime.

3. Creating brutal jail conditions for detainees

Arpaio is best known for establishing Tent City, a sprawling, outdoor detention center which he once positively compared to a “concentration camp.” Temperatures in Tent City, which is surrounded by an electrocuted fence, could reach up to 141 degrees; one detainee said life in Tent City felt “like you are in a furnace.” People held there were primarily Latinos — he called it “the tent where all the Mexicans are” — and were put into chain gangs and subjected to humiliating practices like public parades.

Women of color in Arpaio’s jails were particularly mistreated. The Justice Department discovered cases where Latina detainees were “denied basic sanitary items” and were “forced to remain with sheets or pants soiled from menstruation” or were put into “solitary confinement for extended periods of time because of their inability to understand and thus follow a command given in English.”

In what was called “the biggest misspending of state funds in the history of Arizona,” Arpaio’s department misappropriated tens of millions of taxpayers’ dollars meant to improve the county’s jails and used the money to conduct immigration sweeps, investigate Arpaio’s critics, and pay for personal travel.

4. Undermining the health of detainees

People in Arpaio’s jails were subject to substandard health care, sometimes to the point of extreme suffering, even death. The ACLU challenged Arpaio over his failure to meet the health needs of the people in his jails, and won in court when a federal judge agreedthat the deficient and dangerous health care system violated detainees’ constitutional right to adequate care. Detainees with mental illnesses were especially victimized in Arpaio’s jails.

Neglect appeared to be standard procedure in Arpaio’s jails. When a diabetic detainee who had not received insulin shots began vomiting and having seizures, she was roundly ignored by jail staff. Eventually, one guard simply moved her into another room to muffle her cries for help.

The Phoenix New Times also discovered that “people hang themselves in the sheriff’s jail at a rate that dwarfs other county lockups,” comparing the medical care found at county jails to those of prisoner-of-war camps.

5. Abusing public office

Arpaio was known to intimidate supposed enemies, including a judge’s spouse, a political rival, a county official, and a reporter. The Justice Department also found that his office “engaged in a pattern or practice of retaliating against individuals for exercising their First Amendment right to free speech,” as deputies tried “to silence individuals who have publicly spoken out and participated in protected demonstrations” against Arpaio.

In one infamous case, people working under Arpaio staged an assassination attempt against him in order to boost his popularity — framing an innocent man in the process. He spent four years in jail waiting to clear his name and eventually received a $1.1 million settlement.

While Trump seems to think that Arpaio is the victim, a presidential pardon for the former sheriff would just be the latest injustice to befall the countless people wronged by his years of racism, lawlessness, and abuse.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:

Sherif Arpaio should never have gotten a pardon, there is no doubt the guy was racist. From the ACLU:

In traffic stops, workplace raids, and neighborhood sweeps, Arpaio ordered deputies to target residents solely based on their ethnicity, often detaining people without reasonable suspicion that they were violating any laws that his office was allowed to enforce.

In the civil rights case against Arpaio, the federal court found that Arpaio systematically targeted Latinos for traffic stops and illegally detained them.

After he was ordered to stop his illegal immigration policies, Arpaio deliberately left his unconstitutional practices in place, leading first to a civil contempt proceeding and then to his contempt conviction.

The people of Maricopa County paid the price for Arpaio’s pursuit of illegal immigration enforcement policies, suffering damage to community safety. In 2011, the Associated Press found that Arpaio’s office ignored hundreds of sex crime cases, including cases of alleged child abuse. One officer told the AP that many of those cases involved the children of undocumented immigrants.

A Justice Department civil rights complaint similarly stated that the county failed “to adequately respond to reports of sexual violence, including allegations of rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse of girls,” noting that county’s single-minded focus on immigration arrests led to an increase in the rate of violent crime.

Arpaio is best known for establishing Tent City, a sprawling, outdoor detention center which he once positively compared to a “concentration camp.” Temperatures in Tent City, which is surrounded by an electrocuted fence, could reach up to 141 degrees; one detainee said life in Tent City felt “like you are in a furnace.” People held there were primarily Latinos — he called it “the tent where all the Mexicans are” — and were put into chain gangs and subjected to humiliating practices like public parades.

Women of color in Arpaio’s jails were particularly mistreated. The Justice Department discovered cases where Latina detainees were “denied basic sanitary items” and were “forced to remain with sheets or pants soiled from menstruation” or were put into “solitary confinement for extended periods of time because of their inability to understand and thus follow a command given in English.”

In what was called “the biggest misspending of state funds in the history of Arizona,” Arpaio’s department misappropriated tens of millions of taxpayers’ dollars meant to improve the county’s jails and used the money to conduct immigration sweeps, investigate Arpaio’s critics, and pay for personal travel.

People in Arpaio’s jails were subject to substandard health care, sometimes to the point of extreme suffering, even death. The ACLU challenged Arpaio over his failure to meet the health needs of the people in his jails, and won in court when a federal judge agreedthat the deficient and dangerous health care system violated detainees’ constitutional right to adequate care. Detainees with mental illnesses were especially victimized in Arpaio’s jails.

Neglect appeared to be standard procedure in Arpaio’s jails. When a diabetic detainee who had not received insulin shots began vomiting and having seizures, she was roundly ignored by jail staff. Eventually, one guard simply moved her into another room to muffle her cries for help.

The Phoenix New Times also discovered that “people hang themselves in the sheriff’s jail at a rate that dwarfs other county lockups,” comparing the medical care found at county jails to those of prisoner-of-war camps.

5. Abusing public office

Arpaio was known to intimidate supposed enemies, including a judge’s spouse, a political rival, a county official, and a reporter. The Justice Department also found that his office “engaged in a pattern or practice of retaliating against individuals for exercising their First Amendment right to free speech,” as deputies tried “to silence individuals who have publicly spoken out and participated in protected demonstrations” against Arpaio.

In one infamous case, people working under Arpaio staged an assassination attempt against him in order to boost his popularity — framing an innocent man in the process. He spent four years in jail waiting to clear his name and eventually received a $1.1 million settlement.

While Trump seems to think that Arpaio is the victim, a presidential pardon for the former sheriff would just be the latest injustice to befall the countless people wronged by his years of racism, lawlessness, and abuse.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said::

5. Abusing public office

Nice direct copypaste from the ACLU, a notably biased and outlandish source. Where to start with this steaming pile of dog shit

1: Joe Arpio was NEVER convicted of Racial Profiling

In fact the evidence as such was so wafishly thin that they had to slap him with a misdemeanor charge for daring to enforce SB 1070, what Arpio was actually convicted (and pardoned for) was violating a judge’s order that he stop his enforcement of federal immigration laws, when in reality he was enforcing a part of a state law (SB 1070), specifically the "show me your papers" clause of the law which was upheld by the Supreme Court, while the case over their legality continued.

Furthermore, the Judge who actually gave him the sentance, had a wife who publicly and openly had contempt for Arpio, as well as himself did some sketchy things and refused to recuse himself over those facts.......

2: Not related to my point

Moving on

3: Not related to my point

Moving on

4: Not related to my point

Moving on

5: Not related to my point

Moving on

The thing here is that, the ACLU is hardly the first source I would trust on this stuff, and secondarily Arpio was never convicted of any of these things, which would imply that there isn't enough evidence to prosecute him or the department on these things EXCEPT for the mishandling of sexual assault. The only thing he was ever convicted of was a misdemeanour in what was essentially should have been a mistrial because of several factors. I can't talk about some of the history of the other stuff, as he very well might have done those things, but the Arpio case itself was a mockery of justice and he deserved a pardon

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no doubt that Trump defends the American economy like a lion from the evil and corrupt communist Chinese.

Loading Video...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8022  Edited By dernman
  • The media: OMG games are the cause of violence and death of people. We must stop them.
  • Trump: Video games are the cause violence. We must do something.
  • The media: OMG Bad Orangeman!!!! Video games have nothing to do with violence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@lil_remains said:

8 Chan got nuked ???

Long overdue. A lot of these online communities have become a total cesspool of right-wing propaganda, hatred, and fake news, and there is little doubt that they are inspiring and encouraging the crazies and ignorant right-wingers to commit crimes and kill people. Just look at that moron who walked into a pizza restaurant in D.C. with an assault rifle and shot up the place, because he was convinced that Hillary Clinton was running a Satanic child sex trafficking ring in the basement. I cant even believe I have to put all those words in the same sentence, but this idiot actually believed this bullshit. And where did he get his information, I wonder? Oh right... 4chan, InfoWars, Reddit, etc, etc.

pEoPlE dONt DEsErVe t0 sPeAK iF tHEy DiSAgrEe wItH mY vIEwPoInTs

meme-tier opinion

8chan will find a new place to be anyhow, if anything they will make a new site or migrate to 2chan or back to 4chan. Furthermore, the admins have openly stated that they are working to make the site available on the dark web. Even further, ZeroNet versions of 8chan are popping up, which are entirely impossible to track down users whatsoever through any means or even take the site down. This part of the internet is swiftly decentralizing itself and moving away from reliance on ISP's and hardware providers

This is what people don't understand. Doing this shit forces these communities further and further underground, they don't go away and will never go away, they just move further and further out of sight.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Pushing those communities out of sight make it harder for them to influence newcomers, IE a good idea.

Avatar image for oswaldcobblepot
OswaldCobblepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racism isn't a real problem, it has never been a real problem. it's a form of psychological control invented by ashkenazi jews in 20th century America to manipulate blacks into acting as unwitting proxy warriors against the state. it's all about political power and influence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Pushing those communities out of sight make it harder for them to influence newcomers, IE a good idea.

You do realize that the politcal moderation of the early 2000's was widely due to an uncensored and unmoderated internet that existed in the so called "wild west internet" era yes? Pushing these people underground only pushes them further into their own echo chambers and further radicalizes them. Its easy to claim everybody wants to censor you when they actually do.

If we keep going on this route of eternal and overbearing censorship, it will lead to a splintering of the internet we know it into AI-patrolled and regulated ‘safe spaces’ on the sterile internet, and free-for-all zones of complete anarchy.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8028  Edited By willpayton

@abstractraze said:

There is no doubt that Trump defends the American economy like a lion from the evil and corrupt communist Chinese.

Loading Video...

Pretty much everything Trump has said about China (and economics in general) has been ether wrong or a blatant lie. You people need to face it that Trump has no clue about anything to do with economics or international trade. Hell, even his economic adviser Kudlow is a total failure in economics and is notorious for being wrong about almost everything. And the Trump administration's own white paper describing their economic proposals has been called "a complete mess".

Trump has said that China is paying for the tariffs, which is false. The companies exporting/importing and American consumers are paying for them. Trump has said that trade wars are good... also false. Almost every economist agrees that trade wars are terrible and only serve to damage both sides. Trump said that trade wars are easy to win... LOL... yeah tell it to the American steel workers and the farmers that are now getting government handout because of all the money they're losing. And even after the trade war, they're pretty much SOL because Chinese companies are already finding new suppliers in other countries. Once those trade relationships are done... it's very hard to re-establish them. Lastly, Trump is now calling China a "currency manipulator" which is funny because his own administration has been saying they're not. In any case, what China has done recently is not currency manipulation, they just literally stopped trying to prop it up. Their currency is going down because of what Trump is doing and nothing more. So again, Trump just doesnt care about the truth, he only cares about telling people the lies he thinks they'll accept.

The stock markets have been showing us how terrible Trump and his administration are for the last year and a half. Obama left a growing economy and low unemployment rate, and a shrinking deficit. Trump has taken that and pretty much destroyed it all. Now the debt is ballooning and the markets are in chaos with hundreds of billions of dollars being lost. In fact, many economists now believe that because of Trump's actions we're well on our way to another recession, or even a bigger economic collapse. And... much of the data supports this.

You can continue to believe the lies and nonsense from Trump and the Republican propaganda network, but it only further demonstrates that you're immune to reality and facts. You believe what you want to believe, and are only interested in regurgitating the inane propaganda you get in your media bubble.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8029 SC  Moderator

@dernman said:
  • The media: OMG games are the cause of violence and death of people. We must stop them.
  • Trump: Video games are the cause violence. We must do something.
  • The media: OMG Bad Orangeman!!!! Video games have nothing to do with violence.

This might have more to do about the media I consume/filter, but the heavy majority has always been highly critical of the idea that games are the cause of violence or even a significant contributing factor. Most of it liberal. Most media I've ever seen that vilified video games for corrupting youth/pushing bad behaviour (specifically violence), were places like Fox News and media aimed at older conservatives. Some media with a more liberal spin, have vilified video games for sexual content/lack of inclusion, but even then it was usually a specific criticism with a desire for change or vilifying specific games, or developers as opposed to a broad sweeping generalisation.

By the way is this satirical? Like I get the joke as a generalisation, that the media can and often overgeneralises complicated situations, and can be over reactionary and fickle when it suits their purpose... but isn't above also overgeneralising, oversimplifying given how complicated media can be as far as conflicting and competing attitudes, behaviours and actions? "OMG Media is fickle and over reactionary heh heh".

I'm also curious what sincere Trump supporters who play video games feel about his statements. I read a recent study that those were right leaning views tend to conform to their political leaders more than those with left leaning views. This can carry different kind of connotations, positive, negative and neutral, but I am just curious as to some who identify as Trump fan and video games fan thoughts are (this last bit isn't specifically asking you by the way, its more broad general question, since IIRC you weren't a big fan of Trump)

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8030  Edited By AbstractRaze

@willpayton said:
@abstractraze said:

Loading Video...

Pretty much everything Trump has said about China (and economics in general) has been ether wrong or a blatant lie. You people need to face it that Trump has no clue about anything to do with economics or international trade. Hell, even his economic adviser Kudlow is a total failure in economics and is notorious for being wrong about almost everything. And the Trump administration's own white paper describing their economic proposals has been called "a complete mess".

Trump has said that China is paying for the tariffs, which is false. The companies exporting/importing and American consumers are paying for them. Trump has said that trade wars are good... also false. Almost every economist agrees that trade wars are terrible and only serve to damage both sides. Trump said that trade wars are easy to win... LOL... yeah tell it to the American steel workers and the farmers that are now getting government handout because of all the money they're losing. And even after the trade war, they're pretty much SOL because Chinese companies are already finding new suppliers in other countries. Once those trade relationships are done... it's very hard to re-establish them. Lastly, Trump is now calling China a "currency manipulator" which is funny because his own administration has been saying they're not. In any case, what China has done recently is not currency manipulation, they just literally stopped trying to prop it up. Their currency is going down because of what Trump is doing and nothing more. So again, Trump just doesnt care about the truth, he only cares about telling people the lies he thinks they'll accept.

The stock markets have been showing us how terrible Trump and his administration are for the last year and a half. Obama left a growing economy and low unemployment rate, and a shrinking deficit. Trump has taken that and pretty much destroyed it all. Now the debt is ballooning and the markets are in chaos with hundreds of billions of dollars being lost. In fact, many economists now believe that because of Trump's actions we're well on our way to another recession, or even a bigger economic collapse. And... much of the data supports this.

You can continue to believe the lies and nonsense from Trump and the Republican propaganda network, but it only further demonstrates that you're immune to reality and facts. You believe what you want to believe, and are only interested in regurgitating the inane propaganda you get in your media bubble.

We have to see first where the problem started and American companies did a terrible mistake, they enrooted themselves to deep into this mess, China proposed cheap labor for free and Americans bit the bait, that's what we have, but thanks to Trump, many American factories are closing in China and they're returning to America.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Sure, there will be some loses, but that's the price, and if America goes in recession, China will fall into the deepest hole ever, fall into an eternal crisis and they will start eating themselves, that's the good thing about being powerful, when you have other countries which are completely dependent on the following outstanding economic influence, that's the price they shall pay.

When you look at Germany, German companies did not sacrifice or close any factory in Germany, so they can open new ones in China, premium cars and some middle-class cars models are produced in Germany, and cheaper models are produced in China, Brazil, Mexico, etc... they did not focus the majority on China, the US could have done the same thing, but it seems that greed was too powerful, now, there you have the consequences, but Trump is right.

One thing is that as a typical leftist with double morals, it seems that for you it's the same to consume products from an enslaved population, but if you would be living in China and be a worker there, you would cry and beg your momy to breastfeed you.

However, Trump is making new trade deals with Europe, during the following meeting, European representatives already acknowledged in front of Trump that China is a threat, it's time for the West to come closer to each other and slowly cut off China.

Loading Video...

PS:

This proceeding will be a little painful for the West, because even Europeans and Australians enrooted themselves into this mess, not like the U.S but still, that's the price in order to sink the Chinese evil in hell.

The West became a junkie on heroin and now it's time for the detoxification/rehabilitation.

PS:

This American product wasn't in Germany 3 years ago and now it's there, and it's damn tasty, this is one of so many proofs, that the West is starting to cooperate with each other more closely, because that's how things should be, if one side stumbles the other one stretches out his hand and helps him up, that's what happened after the WWII with the Marshal Plan, we conservative Europeans did not forget about that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: The truth is dumb??? Sure kiddo..I say denial is dumb but eh

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debunking the Trump is a Racist Meme:

Loading Video...

Larry Elder gives a long list of quotes of Democrats calling Republicans racists and nazis - Its been going on for over 50 years. Just listen to the crazy and you'll see it's just more of the same.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r: Hey ese, I need your help. I read the following:

Nine out of ten black boys in Baltimore City are not reading at grade level,” added Pannell...

Of Baltimore City’s 39 High Schools, 13 had zero students proficient in math.

Digging further, we found another six high schools where one percent tested proficient. Add it up – in half the high schools in Baltimore City, 3804 students took the state test, 14 were proficient in math.

So roughly, half of Baltimore's Public schools have statistically 0% of students who have grade proficiency in math (or if you prefer 0.368% of students in half of Baltimore's Schools are proficient in math). So, my question for you is this:

Since Democrats have run Baltimore for at least 50 years, if you are the parent of a child in one of those failing schools, how do you feel about the job Democrats have done? Do Democrats deserve the votes of these African American parents? And more importantly, what excuses would you be willing to accept as a parent for why your child isn't learning?

If He hates the country so much he can leave and go back to where he came from, or Norway if they will have him. How come it's ok for him to criticize the country and not for anyone else? Why is it ok for him to criticize the Presidency for 8 years and not for the squad? It's obvious he hates the country, he divides the country with his rhetoric every day and inspires all this hate and murder and destruction every day. He wants to destroy our country with division, it's obvious he hates our country. His hate speech is a cancer on the very moral fabric of our country.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: He is racist, what more proof do you need? He dehumanizes entire races and groups of people every single day, he called Mexicans "breeders" that is dehumanizing. He called them rapists, and murderers. The murderers are the ones doing the mass shootings inspired by his rhetoric.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For once why can't he bring Americans together? Why does he hate this country so much? This kind of rhetoric coming from the President is inexcusable and hateful coming from the top, and every American should condemn it.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Other people have criticized the President as well, like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and yet he didn't tell them to go back to where they came from why is that? Racism is treating someone different because of the color of their skin or their nation of origin.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@destinyman75: Nobody ever said that ALL illegal immigrants bring crime. Trump has always referred to only some. The select few. The ones that are actual gangsters and criminals. Pointing that out is white supremacist rhetoric?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:

@black3stpanth3r: Hey ese, I need your help. I read the following:

Nine out of ten black boys in Baltimore City are not reading at grade level,” added Pannell...

Of Baltimore City’s 39 High Schools, 13 had zero students proficient in math.

Digging further, we found another six high schools where one percent tested proficient. Add it up – in half the high schools in Baltimore City, 3804 students took the state test, 14 were proficient in math.

So roughly, half of Baltimore's Public schools have statistically 0% of students who have grade proficiency in math (or if you prefer 0.368% of students in half of Baltimore's Schools are proficient in math). So, my question for you is this:

Since Democrats have run Baltimore for at least 50 years, if you are the parent of a child in one of those failing schools, how do you feel about the job Democrats have done? Do Democrats deserve the votes of these African American parents? And more importantly, what excuses would you be willing to accept as a parent for why your child isn't learning?

If He hates the country so much he can leave and go back to where he came from, or Norway if they will have him. How come it's ok for him to criticize the country and not for anyone else? Why is it ok for him to criticize the Presidency for 8 years and not for the squad? It's obvious he hates the country, he divides the country with his rhetoric every day and inspires all this hate and murder and destruction every day. He wants to destroy our country with division, it's obvious he hates our country. His hate speech is a cancer on the very moral fabric of our country.

Hey muchacho! Trump loves America. He even stands during the singing of the national anthem and puts his hand on his heart for the pledge of Allegiance. He even says the "under God" part of it too.

Its OK for the squad to criticize the president, but it is not OK to incite violence by saying that Trump has set up concentration camps - that led to a lefty trying to blow up a detention facility that had children inside of it. Don't you think AOC should apologize for her rhetoric that triggered a terrorist act? I mean, the bomber, quoted her verbatim, before he tried to blow those kids up.

Democrats have played the race card over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on Republicans and it has been maxed out. the race card has been declined, amigo. Take "Trump's comments on the job that the Democrat representative has done in Baltimore. The left said it was racist to point out how crappy Democrats have made Baltimore. Maybe, buddy, it isn't racist, but just the truth.

What's a black mother to do if her child isn't getting a quality education in Baltimore. The Democrats are telling her to shut up and "just yell Trump is a racist". That doesn't prove Trump is a racist, and it does help her child get a better education either.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it's not even just the President that's culpable for the increase of hate crimes against minorities, honestly a big part of the blame should go to FOX news. Have you seen Fox news recently? It's become a "white supremacists haven" especially that muffin faced Laura Ingram.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are you serious? Like genuinely? He murdered brown people because they were “taking over his country” Here lemme give a you picture of his manifesto.

Stop defending white supremacy. Stop defending white supremacists. Your actions are disgusting.

Is there a particular reason you feel the need to defend mass murderers? Or racists?

Shit. I just realized that you were talking about the mass shooter this entire time... I thought you were calling Donald Trump a white supremacist and blaming him for the shooting. My bad. I completely agree with you that that psycho was a white supremacist loser and I am, in no way, defending him or his actions. Just a miscommunication.

As for my message about blaming white supremacy, I really don't think we should just solely blame that and call it a day. There needs to be accountability for the individual that commits the crime as well instead of just shifting some of the blame elsewhere. That's all.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: If He loves America than he would bring us together instead of him always making it us vs them and dehumanizing minorities all the time like he does, and expousing his hateful rhetoric.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

What's a black mother to do if her child isn't getting a quality education in Baltimore. The Democrats are telling her to shut up and "just yell Trump is a racist". That doesn't prove Trump is a racist, and it does help her child get a better education either.

Trump is a racist because of some of his hateful rhetoric that gives fuel to these hateful violent acts. Hate crimes have gone up 200% since Tramp has been in office and he serves as a moth piece for these hateful acts of violence, him and FOX news.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: We should stamp out all terrorists, foreign and domestic, that includes these "white supremacists terrorists" that are terrorizing our society, and it's time for you to stop defending them and making excuses for them.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it's not even just the President that's culpable for the increase of hate crimes against minorities, honestly a big part of the blame should go to FOX news. Have you seen Fox news recently? It's become a "white supremacists haven" especially that muffin faced Laura Ingram.

Do they have weed food trucks in Delaware too? Starting to see some here in DC (they are every block in mid-town Manhattan). You sound like you been sampling the cookies from the weed truck, efe. "White Supremacist haven"? Here's a few questions that can help you see if someone is a white supremacist:

1) Would you rather hang out with a white lefty that doesn't believe that all black lives matter and that unborn black babies aren't even human and have no value, or would you rather hang out with a black conservative who loves all black babies, born and unborn, and wants them to live and prosper?

2) Would you rather hang out with a white lefty that wants poor black children to remained chained to failed Democrat controlled government schools where not a single child in it is on grade level, or would you rather hang out with a black conservative that loves black children and wants them to get a good education?

3) Would you hang out with a white lefty that is standing out in the heat protesting Chic-fil-a, or would you rather be sitting in the car with a black conservative going through the Chic-fil-a drive thru?

A White Supramcist would in all three instances rather hang out with the white guy. Trump isn't a racist. No one ever thought he was a racist until he ran for president. Al Sharpton said he was a great guy and a good friend before he ran for president. Then suddenly he magically became a Nazi, a fascist and a racist - when he won the Republican nomination.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Trump isn't a racist. No one ever thought he was a racist until he ran for president. Al Sharpton said he was a great guy and a good friend before he ran for president

I didn't think he was a racist until he came out with the birtherism thing about Obama's birth, than I looked more into his past, and I found several instances of racism, and of course we have what he is saying today on the public record. It's telling that he called the incident in El Paso a white supremecists terror incident, based on the Manifesto that the individual wrote, what's even more telling is that the Manifesto aligned with the President's rhetoric line for line, so basically he is admitting to white supremacist hate speech.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

Trump is a racist because of some of his hateful rhetoric that gives fuel to these hateful violent acts. Hate crimes have gone up 200% since Tramp has been in office and he serves as a moth piece for these hateful acts of violence, him and FOX news.

Trump is a racist because he says a black child is entitled to a good education?

FYI - Lefty hate crimes are up over 250%.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad at least one Republican Senator is willing to be brutally honest about the current state of his party.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: We should stamp out all terrorists, foreign and domestic, that includes these "white supremacists terrorists" that are terrorizing our society, and it's time for you to stop defending them and making excuses for them.

Hey, I'm with you on stamping out white supremacists buddy. I know where one lives - the governor's mansion in Virginia. I think I got his picture around here somewhere:

No Caption Provided

There it is!

I understand he's doing a lot of fundraising for Democrats right now.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: If He loves America than he would bring us together instead of him always making it us vs them and dehumanizing minorities all the time like he does, and expousing his hateful rhetoric.

Efe, he literally condemned racism, fascism and white supremacy and the left got mad when the NYC had a headline that admitted it.

Meanwhile Castro from Texas just doxxed Republican donors - whose "bring us together" there ese? Whose encouraging violence?