Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#6201 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@buttersdaman000: you were talking about if Trumps lawyers intent to bypass Congress then you congratulated Trump. I just happen to think Trump does stuff on accident but some say he plays a different game of chess

Oh, well if what jedixman says is true, then it definitely looks like a calculated plan. The man himself may be a dunce, but the people behind him aren't.

#6202 Edited by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

If there weren't a hundred reasons already proving Trump is the worst president ever, his behavior around this wall is enough evidence he should not hold the office. For what, even he has admitted, is essentially a symbol, there is nothing he won't risk, no length to which he won't go, no friend he won't sacrifice, no enemy he won't make in its pursuit. It fills up his screen, consumes his (meager) thinking, demands his staff's attention, receives all his emotional investment. Yet, it has so little practical consequence in terms of results he professes to value. But, HE-MUST-WIN. He'll destroy or consume whatever he has to in order to "not look foolish." Any grown-up would shrug, say silently or aloud, "you win some, you lose some" and "what's next?" But not Trump. This is yet another of a series of largely insignificant hilltops which is "do or die" for him. Another Pyrrhic victory IF he wins. Another distortion in the time-space continuum when he loses. For Trump, N-O-T-H-I-N-G is not worth a pitched battle. And even his own supporters, finally exhausted, will breathe a sigh of relief when this drama queen exits the stage.

"Worse President Ever"

That title goes to Warren G. Harding, Andrew Johnson, Woodrow Wilson or James Buchanan, depending on who you ask

Trump isn't close to those four no matter what you think about the things he has done, so long as you are thinking rationally. And he isn't as shitty as even Bush

#6203 Posted by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@boschepg: actually he told the truth about one thing he said "I didn't need to do this" and that my friend is the truth, and will be used against him in the courts.

And just like your Muslim ban, it will be approved by the Supreme Court

Trump is not just corrupt and a criminal, he's the most incompetent and feckless President at least in the last hundred years. He's even making Nixon look good now. And that's before we even get into all the FBI investigations, the Russia stuff and his obstruction of justice, and all that.

If there was outright evidence Trump was a criminal, perhaps the democrats should impeach him no? Its within their power isn't it? Well I wonder why a movement to do so was actually SHOT DOWN unilaterally by republicans and democrats I wonder..........

and don't even get me started on the Russia nothingburger. A bipartisan committee from the senate just came out and said there was no solid evidence of collusion with Russia

#6204 Edited by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@boschepg said:

@buttersdaman000: you were talking about if Trumps lawyers intent to bypass Congress then you congratulated Trump. I just happen to think Trump does stuff on accident but some say he plays a different game of chess

Oh, well if what jedixman says is true, then it definitely looks like a calculated plan. The man himself may be a dunce, but the people behind him aren't.

Trump isn't stupid in my opinion, although he is blunt and crass. Nobody gets to his position in the world (not president, one need only look to Bush) being an outright idiot. His one talent, the thing he is good at, is that he is highly capable of controlling the topic of conversation, something the DNC is incredibly poor at doing at the moment. He says as much wild and inflammatory shit as he can and sucks all the oxygen out of the room so that nobody else is being paid attention to.

Just look at how badly he tooled Elizabeth Warren with the DNA test thing. The results didn't matter, just the topic did. Everybody knew she wasn't native american, and now a once viable candidate to beat him got completely torpedoed

#6205 Posted by JediXMan (42400 posts) - - Show Bio
@boschepg said:
@jedixman said:
@boschepg said:
BTW- everyone hear the rumor that Clarence Thomas is going to retire this year?

Where did you hear that?

There have been rumors on some sites. Here is one of them. It sounds like the Kennedy rumors, but if you followed the Kennedy rumors you weren't surprised by it. I haven't watched her in awhile, but Laura Ingraham is pretty good on this type of stuff, especially since she worked for Thomas and he has been on her show

That article shows Thomas' wife disputing those rumors. I won't believe it until I hear the man himself say it.

Which Trump rejected, which nullifies any approval so his lawyers can't argue anything.

Commented without reading the entire post. I thought you were talking about the wall funding Trump rejected because it wasn't what he wanted. I just looked the law up. If that was Trumps plan, then touche, he may have successfully undermined Congress if his lawyers succeed (which I highly doubt). However, I don't think it changes my overall point. It still sets a bad precedent. It's evident that congress does not want this wall built in the same vein as Trump, nowhere close.

Depends on what the precedent is. If the precedent is that the president may declare a national emergency for any policy reason, I agree it's a bad precedent. But if the precedent says that the president may declare a national emergency over anything regarding foreign matters, national defense (from insurgent or foreign threats), or border security, that precedent is pretty established already. The SCOTUS has previously given the president broad foreign discretionary powers. Additionally, I don't believe the SCOTUS has ruled on the president's discretion with regard to national emergencies since the National Emergencies Act of 1975, so they would need to rule on whether or not that law is constitutional or not.

#6206 Posted by JediXMan (42400 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@boschepg said:

Trump isn't stupid in my opinion, although he is blunt and crass. Nobody gets to his position in the world (not president, one need only look to Bush) being an outright idiot. His one talent, the thing he is good at, is that he is highly capable of controlling the topic of conversation, something the DNC is incredibly poor at doing at the moment. He says as much wild and inflammatory shit as he can and sucks all the oxygen out of the room so that nobody else is being paid attention to.

Just look at how badly he tooled Elizabeth Warren with the DNA test thing. The results didn't matter, just the topic did. Everybody knew she wasn't native american, and now a once viable candidate to beat him got completely torpedoed

Like him or not, he has spun every single discussion into being about him. When's the last time an hour of news coverage went by when his name was not mentioned? He is at the center of every conversation, and he will be at the center of the DNC's primary election. How can a Democratic candidate stand out if every candidate revolves their campaign around Trump?

#6207 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Bloomberg news reported he and his wife ate at the WH this week. I think it will be by end of year

#6208 Posted by JediXMan (42400 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@jedixman: Bloomberg news reported he and his wife ate at the WH this week. I think it will be by end of year

If he does indeed retire...

Well things just got more interesting.

#6209 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@boschepg said:

If he does indeed retire...

Well things just got more interesting.

I always said if anything happens to Ginsberg (especially before 2020 election), then it will be interesting. 2020 is such a big election for the DEMs cuz the two oldest Justices are Ginsberg and Breyer are both 80 and over and Sotomayor is in the hospital a lot due to her diabetes.

Its pretty much known if anything happens in 2020 in time that Cocaine Mitch will push the nomination through

#6210 Posted by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: Hey Papa Pitufo! How is your black history month going? You know whose month isn't going well - Jussie Smollett. As a prominent black gay actor on Empire - it should have been a great month. But the dude wanted to "make news" and generate a "buzz" for himself - so he decided to "allegedly" pay two extras from his show from Nigeria, practice the assault with them, then stage an assault, put a noose around his neck, and then falsely accuse white guys shouting "MAGA" country for attacking him. But the police figured out that he was falsely accusing MAGA hat wearing people. Democrats do that a lot.

This past month has seen Democrats lie about MAGA hat wearers multiple times. I just mentioned the noose wearing Smollett, but there was also the case with the Covington Catholic kids who were falsely accused of taunting an American Indian who has a history of staging altercations. A review of the videos shows that the Indian instigated an encounter with the teens. Interestingly enough, it was the teens who behaved themselves.

You know falsely accusing MAGA hat wearers of racism has become a kind of new tradition for Democrats. But then again, when Democrats are unable to articulate better arguments they go back to old faithful - falsely accusing people of racism.

#blexit

#6211 Posted by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: Ese, it appears that it was a Democrat who put a noose around Jesse Smollett's neck. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Happy black history month to you!

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#6212 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

The worst thing about his lies is that it empowers people like you who turn a blind eye to all the real hate crimes going on in the world only to quickly point your fingers and go "See!! See!! Most hate crimes are hoaxes!" when one out of the many turn out to be fake.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/us/austin-texas-hate-crime/index.html

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2019/1/30/philadelphia-man-assaulted-attackers-shouting-antigay-slurs

http://katu.com/news/local/lgbtq-community-concerned-after-reported-assault

https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/3843389-miami-beach-men-attacked-after-gay-pride-event-thankful-for-communitys-support/

https://thedailynews.cc/articles/fourth-young-man-charged-with-baseball-bat-assault/

https://www.local10.com/news/local/miami/video-shows-armed-man-threatening-black-teens-using-racial-slur

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/police-man-screamed-racial-slurs-assaulted-state-trooper/1715933150

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-charlottesville-marcher-brandon-higgs-accused-of-trying-to-kill-black-men

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/fbi-data-hate-crimes-rise-us-report

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2017-hate-crime-statistics-released-111318

https://www.hrc.org/blog/new-fbi-statistics-show-alarming-increase-in-number-of-reported-hate-crimes

I guess you're gonna look at these and say they're the exception to the rule because of a few attentions seeking, race-baiting idiots???

I went through them, and only a smaller portion of even those are slam dunk with much evidence of what was spoken or reason for assaults (people can scream race to make bigger punishments, among other things even when not in play). The one of the gun toting man white knighting for the mad latina throwing the N-word around when her foot got ran over is one of those that actually have evidence for what has happened.

Also, why bring up those hate crime numbers 'on the rise'? Of course they are - the definition of 'hate crime' is so loose one can accidentally get hit by the slogan these days while not doing anything wrong, and not be able to defend himself against it. Thus adding another to the list, as these rates keep going up with modern insanity - why wouldn't they be recording a rise in "hate crimes"?

I want them to release their data from actual incidents, or their metrics for qualifying them all properly, because right now none of those are presented.

#6213 Posted by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: Happy black history month and presidents day to you! And there is a lot that African Americans can be happy about with this president.

1) Black unemployment is at historic lows!

2) Under Trump, the black labor participation rate has grown to historic levels and the gap with white workers is essentially gone now. Something not seen in the 40 years of tracking.

3) Black incomes are growing at a historically fast rate (over 6% annual growth rate reported for the fourth quarter 2018) and are growing faster than other ethnic groups.

4) While black incomes decreased by $1,000 annually per person or NEGATIVE $2,200 per black household for Obama's tenure, under Trump black incomes have grown by $1,000 per person ($2,200 per household) .

5) Donald Trump passed prison reform, something Obama talked about but did nothing about. But Trump and a Republican controlled congress, got it done.

6) Trump has supported pro-life efforts to protect unborn black babies from late term and post birth abortions. African American babies are 300 percent more likely to be the victims of abortion than Caucasian babies. Trump believes ALL black lives matter.

7) Trump has fought to extend school choice and vouchers to all African American children, and even appointed a pro-school choice Secretary for the Department of Education. This is in huge contrast to Obama who waged a one man war to get rid of the Federal voucher program in Washington DC. He tried to drag black children from quality private schools and chain them to failed Democrat controlled government schools. Fortunately, for those children, Republicans fought for them to get a quality education.

I could mention Trump's efforts to reduce illegal immigration which costs the average black worker $1,000 a year in lost wages, fighting Democrats minimum wage laws which have disproportionately hurt low wage black workers costing them $1,500 a year in reduced wages in places like Seattle, or his efforts to address the cost of medicines, but I think you get the idea. Trump cares about helping African Americans, while Democrats think helping black people is just, and this is a direct quote, "blah, blah, blah".

Trump has helped improve the health, education and financial state of African Americans, in contrast to what Democrats have been doing (just think of AOC trying to plug cow's asses - that pretty much sums up Democrat's efforts).

#blexit

#6214 Edited by AbstractRaze (2550 posts) - - Show Bio

Trump is a great political influence, he is already greatly admired in Italy, he is a defender of Western values, dumbs down for the European Union.

Loading Video...

#6215 Posted by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio
#6216 Posted by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio
#6217 Posted by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio
#6218 Edited by mrmonster (14681 posts) - - Show Bio

For the millionth time, Trump has proven that he is the most oversensitive, whiny president ever.

#6219 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2736 posts) - - Show Bio
#6220 Posted by mrmonster (14681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: Because the most powerful man in the world shouldn't be complaining about how "very unfair" a comedy show is.

#6221 Edited by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2736 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster:

He used SNL as a springboard to talk about "networks" and hit jobs, more than just SNL and this anti-trump skit. Bringing up a point about media bias, which really is a problem.

Just because you are a powerful person, doesn't mean you can't point that out. In fact, if anything - because he does have a powerful platform, he should be especially willing to point things out.

#6222 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:

I went through them, and only a smaller portion of even those are slam dunk with much evidence of what was spoken or reason for assaults (people can scream race to make bigger punishments, among other things even when not in play). The one of the gun toting man white knighting for the mad latina throwing the N-word around when her foot got ran over is one of those that actually have evidence for what has happened.

Also, why bring up those hate crime numbers 'on the rise'? Of course they are - the definition of 'hate crime' is so loose one can accidentally get hit by the slogan these days while not doing anything wrong, and not be able to defend himself against it. Thus adding another to the list, as these rates keep going up with modern insanity - why wouldn't they be recording a rise in "hate crimes"?

I want them to release their data from actual incidents, or their metrics for qualifying them all properly, because right now none of those are presented.

Yeah, I already know your position man, I didn't expect you to look at these fairly. I literally put evidence in front of you and you just go "Well, it's not evidence I agree with" :/ JC. I do find it funny how you actually think it's logical to just assume data isn't accurate because it doesn't fit your narrative. I'm just curious, what percentage of hate crimes do you think are fake? Are you just going to say anything without video isn't proven, no matter what I put in front of you? If so....how many rapes do you think are fake?

people can scream race to make bigger punishments, among other things even when not in play

And do you actually believe it wouldn't be a hate crime to beat someone while yelling the n-word at them??

I want them to release their data from actual incidents

What is an actual incident to you?? It doesn't seem like you'll accept any proof unless you see it with your eyes. You seemingly have very, very strict guidelines for what you deem a hate crime. You also ignore date put right in front of, twisting it to fit your assumptions i.e waving away the fact that hate crimes are on the rise because you believe an arbitrary amount of the reported ones are fake. So i'm just curious what kind of data will suffice?? I could show you FBI stats but you already dismissed that so....

#6223 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster:

He used SNL as a springboard to talk about "networks" and hit jobs, more than just SNL and this anti-trump skit. Bringing up a point about media bias, which really is a problem.

Just because you are a powerful person, doesn't mean you can't point that out. In fact, if anything - because he does have a powerful platform, he should be especially willing to point things out.

He's behaving like a snowflake. SNL doesn't have to be nice to him if none of the writers or actors like him. It's not "bias"(the way you're trying to paint it). Are republicans biasesd against Liberals?? Should Pelosi go whining when conservative media says mean things about her?? Is Trump biased against journalist???

#6224 Posted by Doofasa (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster:

Whining about something inconsequential as a platform to broach a serious topic does nothing other then make you come across as a) whiny and b) that you are attempting to conflate or compare the two. What Trump is doing is the equivalent of a feminist complaining about "history" not being "herstory" as a springboard to talk about genuine inequality.

#6225 Posted by FaradaySloth (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

Bernie announces his 2020 run, this'll be fun to watch...

#6226 Edited by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

@mrmonster:

He's behaving like a snowflake. SNL doesn't have to be nice to him if none of the writers or actors like him. It's not "bias"(the way you're trying to paint it). Are republicans biasesd against Liberals?? Should Pelosi go whining when conservative media says mean things about her?? Is Trump biased against journalist???

So complaining about bias towards him is being a snowflake now? That seems like a rational, human reaction.

#6227 Edited by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: hey ese! What an awesome black history month its been so far! So far this month Democrats have:

1) Supported a late term abortion bill that would would allow for the killing a black baby even after she was born alive.

2) Got caught wearing blackface (Governor Northam of Virginia)

3) Got caught drinking beers with people wearing blackface while wearing his Klan whites (Governor Northam of Virginia)

4) Admitted to wearing Blackface to help Gov Northam (The AG of Virginia, Joy Behar, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Ted Danson, Tom Hanks)

5) Made a Popeyes fried chicken joke to a Republican member of congress (Bill Maher)

6) Refused to believe a black woman's account of sexual assault by Democrat Lt. Governor of Virginia (Virginia Democrats)

7) Automatically believing the black Lt Governor was guilty as soon as a second accuser used the word "rape" (Virginia Democrats)

8) Placed a noose around Jussie Smollett's neck (Jussie Smollett and friends)

9) Staged a fake hate crime and false accused "MAGA" hat wearers for it, when it was really just Democrats (Smollett and the media)

10) Made anti-Semitic comments that were so bigoted that Klansman David Duke said "Them Democrats is right to hate the Jews" (Rep IIhan Omar)

I could go on, and trust me I want to, but I wanted to hear from you on your support for the Democrat party. Yesterday I laid out some reasons that I feel that African Americans have been better off under Trump's policies than they were under Democrat policies. I talked about prison reform, economic gains, educational gains that Trump has brought about, while comparing that to Democrats green deal - which to me goes over like a farting cow in church or an Amazon airplane over New York.

So why are you part of this blackface wearing, KKK party attending, black baby killing, fried chicken joke tellin', noose carrying, anti-Semitic Democrat party?

#6228 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

@mrmonster:

So complaining about bias towards him is being a snowflake now? That seems like a rational, human reaction.

Question: Why is it when liberals react to insults, unfairness or anything of the like, usually for racial reasons, it's OK to call them snowflakes, but when conservatives do it, there's some understandable, rational reason behind the reaction?

Answer: Hypocrisy

Yeah, Trump is behaving rationally...it's exactly how'd I expect a sensitive, snowflake to act. He can dish it all he wants, but he can't take it at all. Imagine if Obama reacted even half as sensitive as Trump when conservative media called his wife monkey, related his mannerisms to being "hood" or terroristic, made songs about him being a n-word, constantly questioned his country of birth, and so on. I bet you'd just say the media was being non-pc, and Obama was the one overreacting.

And to your other post, I must've missed it. But Trump is a certified idiot. He didn't pull himself up by his bootstraps or build his empire from the ground up. He had a massive advantage over everyone else, and did just well enough to not completely ruin it outright. Yeah, he built his brand up in the media but hey, so did the Kardashians. And they did it without all the shady failed businesses as well. If that's you're metric for thinking someone is smart, you must think them to be geniuses.

I gotta give Trump props for dragging Elizabeth Warren. She deserved every bit of it for pretending to be Native American. That 1/2020 thing was hilarious, but Trump having deadly twitter fingers doesn't mean he's smart.

#6229 Edited by Jgames (8084 posts) - - Show Bio

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

The administration is responding in part to a reported hanging of a young gay man in Iran, Trump’s top geopolitical foe.

U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin. The U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.

“It is concerning that, in the 21st century, some 70 countries continue to have laws that criminalize LGBTI status or conduct,” said a U.S. official involved in organizing the event.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Cool, I know some people are skeptical and are saying this is a power move and they do not care about the lgtbq+ community, which to them I say, they are right to feel that way considering lots of thing the Trump administration has done. But as long as they commited to follow through and not make an exception with allies, that is great when it comes to the fight for equality. I mean I at least believe in Richard Grenell actually wanting equality ( the vice president is an obvious no).

#6230 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

The administration is responding in part to a reported hanging of a young gay man in Iran, Trump’s top geopolitical foe.

U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin. The U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.

“It is concerning that, in the 21st century, some 70 countries continue to have laws that criminalize LGBTI status or conduct,” said a U.S. official involved in organizing the event.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Cool, I know some people are skeptical and are saying this is a power move and they do not care about the lgtbq+ community, which to them I say, they are right to feel that way considering lots of thing the Trump administration has done. But as long as they commited to follow through and not make an exception with allies, that is great when it comes to the fight for equality. I mean I at least believe in Richard Grenell actually wanting equality ( the vice president is an obvious no).

Agreed, but I do feel like they're doing this as a way to distract from all the news and rumors coming out. I mean, they just reenacted the trans ban lol

#6231 Edited by mrmonster (14681 posts) - - Show Bio
#6232 Posted by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

Agreed, but I do feel like they're doing this as a way to distract from all the news and rumors coming out. I mean, they just reenacted the trans ban lol

Being trans isn't the same as being homosexual?

#6233 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@jgames said:

Being trans isn't the same as being homosexual?

Ok, I know. But it's LBG"T"Q

#6234 Posted by JPPT1974 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Well LGGT , Bi-Sexual, Homosexual technically are the same thing!

#6235 Edited by Doofasa (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@JPPT1974 said:

Well LGGT , Bi-Sexual, Homosexual technically are the same thing!

No they most aren't. Do you think a vegetarian is the same thing as someone that eats both plants and animals?

#6236 Posted by Dernman (25909 posts) - - Show Bio
#6237 Posted by Jgames (8084 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: I mean you probably right, and considering again the adminastration action against the lgbt+ community, there is a part of me that is cynical on why they doing this. But I take any positivity when I can, even if there is something more to it.

#6238 Posted by destinyman75 (13943 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone making exscuses for Trump at this point are really desperately grasping for straws. He continues to divide the nation as was his plan from the start...bit business is all he cares about wake up folks

#6239 Posted by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio
#6240 Posted by destinyman75 (13943 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: misdirection an old and obvious ploy used by many political leaders

#6241 Edited by Dernman (25909 posts) - - Show Bio

"Covington Catholic MAGA teen who helped terrorize a Native American activist is suing the Washington Post for $250 million: https://trib.al/1SRDlJF"

~The Root

--------------------------------------

sigh

--------------------------------------

Sorry lost the tweet link

#6242 Edited by Thekillerklok (9922 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: Saw that, best part is the lawyers are taking their time, going to go after all the scumbags.

#6243 Posted by FaradaySloth (8530 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
#6244 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r: Hey Papa Pitufo! How is your black history month going? You know whose month isn't going well - Jussie Smollett. As a prominent black gay actor on Empire - it should have been a great month. But the dude wanted to "make news" and generate a "buzz" for himself - so he decided to "allegedly" pay two extras from his show from Nigeria, practice the assault with them, then stage an assault, put a noose around his neck, and then falsely accuse white guys shouting "MAGA" country for attacking him. But the police figured out that he was falsely accusing MAGA hat wearing people. Democrats do that a lot.

This past month has seen Democrats lie about MAGA hat wearers multiple times. I just mentioned the noose wearing Smollett, but there was also the case with the Covington Catholic kids who were falsely accused of taunting an American Indian who has a history of staging altercations. A review of the videos shows that the Indian instigated an encounter with the teens. Interestingly enough, it was the teens who behaved themselves.

You know falsely accusing MAGA hat wearers of racism has become a kind of new tradition for Democrats. But then again, when Democrats are unable to articulate better arguments they go back to old faithful - falsely accusing people of racism.

#blexit

Hey homie, wow I get snowed in for one day and this is what I come back to? hahaha... I should have figured, first of all I don't even know who this guy is, and I don't even know what this has to do with me. If anything this staging sounds like the fake emergency your President was staging at the border.

#6245 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r: Happy black history month and presidents day to you! And there is a lot that African Americans can be happy about with this president.

2) Under Trump, the black labor participation rate has grown to historic levels and the gap with white workers is essentially gone now. Something not seen in the 40 years of tracking.

3) Black incomes are growing at a historically fast rate (over 6% annual growth rate reported for the fourth quarter 2018) and are growing faster than other ethnic groups.

4) While black incomes decreased by $1,000 annually per person or NEGATIVE $2,200 per black household for Obama's tenure, under Trump black incomes have grown by $1,000 per person ($2,200 per household) .

5) Donald Trump passed prison reform, something Obama talked about but did nothing about. But Trump and a Republican controlled congress, got it done.

6) Trump has supported pro-life efforts to protect unborn black babies from late term and post birth abortions. African American babies are 300 percent more likely to be the victims of abortion than Caucasian babies. Trump believes ALL black lives matter.

7) Trump has fought to extend school choice and vouchers to all African American children, and even appointed a pro-school choice Secretary for the Department of Education. This is in huge contrast to Obama who waged a one man war to get rid of the Federal voucher program in Washington DC. He tried to drag black children from quality private schools and chain them to failed Democrat controlled government schools. Fortunately, for those children, Republicans fought for them to get a quality education.

I could mention Trump's efforts to reduce illegal immigration which costs the average black worker $1,000 a year in lost wages, fighting Democrats minimum wage laws which have disproportionately hurt low wage black workers costing them $1,500 a year in reduced wages in places like Seattle, or his efforts to address the cost of medicines, but I think you get the idea. Trump cares about helping African Americans, while Democrats think helping black people is just, and this is a direct quote, "blah, blah, blah".

Trump has helped improve the health, education and financial state of African Americans, in contrast to what Democrats have been doing (just think of AOC trying to plug cow's asses - that pretty much sums up Democrat's efforts).

#blexit

I think virtually everyone supports prison reform, this is a good thing. But the other stuff that you mentioned has nothing to do with Tramp, all those metrics have been increasing in the past 10 years. Why do you look at everything in racial terms, black this and black that, you seem to have black on the brain, very soon you will black out hahaha

#6246 Posted by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

Hey homie, wow I get snowed in for one day and this is what I come back to? hahaha... I should have figured, first of all I don't even know who this guy is, and I don't even know what this has to do with me. If anything this staging sounds like the fake emergency your President was staging at the border.

I'll give you the critical details - a democrat put a noose around a black man (possibly that Democrat was the black man). Then the Democrat accused MAGA hat wearers of the faked hate crime. Accusing MAGA wearers falsely has become "chic" among Democrats and their media. Those are the important takeaways, ese. I'm like Cliff Notes for ya.

#6247 Posted by just_sayin (3365 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:

#blexit

I think virtually everyone supports prison reform, this is a good thing. But the other stuff that you mentioned has nothing to do with Tramp, all those metrics have been increasing in the past 10 years. Why do you look at everything in racial terms, black this and black that, you seem to have black on the brain, very soon you will black out hahaha

Ese, just repeat this after me "Obama"..."didn't"..."build"..."that"... "economy".

Remember Christmas 2017? Did Obama bring you a Christmas gift? No. Nope, he didn't even redistribute you a Christmas present. But Trumpmas came to your house in the form of a big bonus check from your company - directly attributed to the Trump tax cuts. Is Obama wanting credit for those now too?! Remember when you paid your taxes, and they were lower this past year? Over 90 percent of all taxpayers paid less in Federal taxes. Obama didn't build that. That was the Trump construction company.

Jefe, I'm mentioning "black" all month because it is Black History Month - the month where we remember the contributions of African Americans and all the evil things that Democrats have done and continue to do to them.

#6248 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

I'll give you the critical details - a democrat put a noose around a black man (possibly that Democrat was the black man). Then the Democrat accused MAGA hat wearers of the faked hate crime. Accusing MAGA wearers falsely has become "chic" among Democrats and their media. Those are the important takeaways, ese. I'm like Cliff Notes for ya.

And that has what to do with me again?

#6249 Edited by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

The public needs to see this report - and not some mostly redacted version - or the response will make the Women's March the day after the inauguration look like a little family picnic.

#6250 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6180 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you guy's see that false video where Tramp was saying that they had already started building the wall? What a schmuck hahaha, that video took place in New Mexico and they were just replacing parts of a wall that already existed there, and was already appropriated by congress last year, I swear these trumpers will believe anything.