Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
#5901 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: So called pro life types strike me as being merely pro fetus, if they were truly pro life they would be raising their voices about policies that rip little kids out of the arms of their parents.

#5902 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Plus, abortions have been declining for decades. However, "anti-abortion" nuts are trying to increase abortion by denying Americans birth control education and birth control supplies.

#5903 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

Every single time a TeaPublican says the word "bipartisan" or "compromise", every Democrat should just say, "Merrick Garland" and walk away.

#5904 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: So called pro life types strike me as being merely pro fetus, if they were truly pro life they would be raising their voices about policies that rip little kids out of the arms of their parents.

A "fetus" denotes a stage of development, not some creature with a different nature. So yeah, I'm pro-human. I believe ALL black lives matter.

I'm very sorry that Obama ripped kids from their parents arms and put them in cages, if they were lucky, and in the arms of sex traffickers. So yeah, I agree Obama didn't give a "rip" about kids. He fought to end school choice in Washington DC, even though it is favored by an overwhelming amount of African Americans who are the primary recipients of the vouchers. Fortunately, a Republican congress stopped that meanie from keeping kids chained to failed Democrat run government schools. A child in a voucher school is 25% more likely to graduate highschool. That stat alone means an average yearly income $8,000 higher than a child who doesn't graduate. DC voucher schools have a 91 percent graduation rate, compared to the 66 percent rate (remember 1/3 of that number were graduated even though they did not meet the District requirements). Obama tried to destroy these children's future.

So we Republicans have been raising our voices about the evil that Democrats have been doing to our children.

#blexit

#5905 Edited by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: Plus, abortions have been declining for decades. However, "anti-abortion" nuts are trying to increase abortion by denying Americans birth control education and birth control supplies.

One reason abortions are declining is because we young people are less likely to have abortions than your generation.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/05/02/this_is_the_pro-life_generation_136947.html

Late term abortion is unpopular by a plurality of people even in the Democrat party (just 13 percent nationally support it - Gallup). And post birth abortion well only you die hards support killing a newborn black baby.

Democrats fear this issue even more than Schultz's candidacy. It will be discussed at length my friend. Get ready to start explaining why its OK to kill newborn black babies or why it is OK to kill a black baby when she could survive outside of her progenitor's womb.

#5906 Edited by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

Every single time a TeaPublican says the word "bipartisan" or "compromise", every Democrat should just say, "Merrick Garland" and walk away.

And a Republican should say "Merrick who?"

#5907 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r said:

A "fetus" denotes a stage of development, not some creature with a different nature. So yeah, I'm pro-human. I believe ALL black lives matter.

I'm very sorry that Obama ripped kids from their parents arms and put them in cages, if they were lucky, and in the arms of sex traffickers. So yeah, I agree Obama didn't give a "rip" about kids. He fought to end school choice in Washington DC, even though it is favored by an overwhelming amount of African Americans who are the primary recipients of the vouchers. Fortunately, a Republican congress stopped that meanie from keeping kids chained to failed Democrat run government schools. A child in a voucher school is 25% more likely to graduate highschool. That stat alone means an average yearly income $8,000 higher than a child who doesn't graduate. DC voucher schools have a 91 percent graduation rate, compared to the 66 percent rate (remember 1/3 of that number were graduated even though they did not meet the District requirements). Obama tried to destroy these children's future.

So we Republicans have been raising our voices about the evil that Democrats have been doing to our children.

#blexit

So nothing to say about Trump separating thousands of kids from their parents permanently? That were seeking asylum legally?

#5908 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

#blexit

So nothing to say about Trump separating thousands of kids from their parents permanently? That were seeking asylum legally?

I'll say this, unlike Obama's policy which put Latino children in cages and gave them to sex traffickers, Trump has tried to make his policy more humane. Obama separated adult unlawful entrants from their children. It would appears that Trump cares more.

Even today, Democrats are OK with little Latino children being raped. Well, I don't think you want them to get raped, with the exception of Creeper Joe Biden, but the anti-child left has supported legislation like sanctuary cities and abolishing ICE that make it more likely that children will be raped. Let's just say, Democrats haven't cared enough about Latino children's plight to put forth real solutions to the problem. Its not nice to let Latino children be raped, ese.

#5909 Edited by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: I'll say this, unlike Obama's policy which put Latino children in cages and gave them to sex traffickers, Trump has tried to make his policy more humane. Obama separated adult unlawful entrants from their children. It would appears that Trump cares more.

First of all they were unlawful entrants that were detained which is what I thought you all wanted, Tramp separated people seeking asylum which is legal. Second of all he did not separate the families, Tramp kidnapped their children sent them to some unknown location in the country and deported their parents back to their countries, and we still don't even know the location of many of the children that Tramp kidnapped. When did Obama separate families across countries? When did he do that with people seeking asylum, and when did he kidnap children send them to unknown facilities and send the parents overseas without a chance to even reunite with their children? Never that's when, this whole policy that Tramp did was announced before hand, why would he need to announce family separation if it was already being done by the prior administration?

#5910 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: “Previous administrations used family detention facilities, allowing the whole family to stay together while awaiting their deportation case in immigration court, or alternatives to detention, which required families to be tracked but released from custody to await their court date,”

#5911 Edited by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: I'll say this, unlike Obama's policy which put Latino children in cages and gave them to sex traffickers, Trump has tried to make his policy more humane. Obama separated adult unlawful entrants from their children. It would appears that Trump cares more.

First of all they were unlawful entrants that were detained which is what I thought you all wanted, Tramp separated people seeking asylum which is legal. Second of all he did not separate the families, Tramp kidnapped their children sent them to some unknown location in the country and deported their parents back to their countries, and we still don't even know the location of many of the children that Tramp kidnapped. When did Obama separate families across countries? When did he do that with people seeking asylum, and when did he kidnap children send them to unknown facilities and send the parents overseas without a chance to even reunite with their children? Never that's when, this whole policy that Tramp did was announced before hand, why would he need to announce family separation if it was already being done by the prior administration?

Hey muchacho, seeking asylum is only legal if you don't enter the country legally first. If they had gone to a port of entry first they would not have been detained at all.

No Caption Provided

Obama kept kids in cages and handed Latino children over to sex traffickers. That is not nice, Jefe. - http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html

Obama allowed unlawful entrants, seeking asylum after being apprehended, into the country with their children, that much is true. Then 91 percent of unlawful entrants did not show up for their immigration hearing. Imagine that.

It's not nice to rape Latino children, ese. Its just not nice.

#5912 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Hey muchacho, seeking asylum is only legal if you don't enter the country legally first. If they had gone to a port of entry first they would not have been detained at all.

State some facts and stop making things up for once, these families that were separated presented themselves at ports of entry which is legal, and had their children taken from them and sent away. Virtually no one except the uninformed Tramp base equate these two things because it's so obvious.

#5913 Edited by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: In America people get due process even if you are from another country, what Tramp is doing is not due process, it's unethical.

#5914 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

Did everyone see that Roger Stone arrest? Dude is a cry baby, what a wimp, he is complaining about being mistreated by law enforcement? There are real injustices out there this aint one of them. I have never seen so many cry baby grown a** men in my life, please get me a vomit bag , somebody help,,, please.. anybody... Russia if you are listening.... helpppppppp ... hahahah

#5915 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: In America people get due process even if you are from another country, what Tramp is doing is not due process, it's unethical.

Abuelito, if a bankrobber enters the bank vault and starts putting the bank's money in his bag and then gets caught, if he says "I was just about to open an account here, you can't arrest me", they haul his ass to jail anyway. That's the case here. You can't come into the country illegally and then AFTER being caught shout "asylum" and expect to not have to face justice for entering the country illegally.

#5916 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r said:

Abuelito, if a bankrobber enters the bank vault and starts putting the bank's money in his bag and then gets caught, if he says "I was just about to open an account here, you can't arrest me", they haul his ass to jail anyway. That's the case here. You can't come into the country illegally and then AFTER being caught shout "asylum" and expect to not have to face justice for entering the country illegally.

That analogy has nothing to do with seeking asylum at the port of entry

#5917 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

That analogy has nothing to do with seeking asylum at the port of entry

Let me help you, then - the unlawful immigrant is allowed in the bank lobby, but when they go into the bank vault, that's crossing a border they should not have crossed. Opening a bank account after you get arrested for bank robbery is like asking for asylum AFTER you get caught being in the country illegally.

#5918 Posted by PatriotBear (352 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: Let's dumb it down for you. Did they, or did they not enter the country illegally?

#5919 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@patriotbear: Let's dumb it down for you. Did they, or did they not enter the country illegally?

No they didn't even enter the country they went to the port of entry , seeking asylum which is legal, hahaha a Tramp Stan dumbing something down, that's rich hahaahha

#5920 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Let me help you, then - the unlawful immigrant is allowed in the bank lobby, but when they go into the bank vault, that's crossing a border they should not have crossed. Opening a bank account after you get arrested for bank robbery is like asking for asylum AFTER you get caught being in the country illegally.

They didn't get caught they presented themselves at the port of entry, it's not illegal to present yourself for asylum.

#5921 Posted by Iron_Tiger (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's all go to a different country, and at the Port of entry, claim we're seeking asylum. Should work, right?

#5922 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger:

Let's all go to a different country, and at the Port of entry, claim we're seeking asylum. Should work, right?

Not every country has the same asylum rules so no to answer your question, our asylum rules say that you can present yourself and your case should be listened to by a judge.

#5923 Posted by Iron_Tiger (335 posts) - - Show Bio

But we're seeking asylum, so we should be able to go into any country we want, regardless of its rules.

#5924 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger:

But we're seeking asylum, so we should be able to go into any country we want, regardless of its rules.

You would have to be specific about the country. I'm only speaking of our country and our laws which say that you can seek asylum.

#5925 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger: Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable

^That's the law right there.

#5926 Edited by Dernman (25983 posts) - - Show Bio

Apply for asylum isn't guaranteed to get asylum if anyone gets that in their heads

#5927 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

Apply for asylum =/= guaranteed asylum

not really, many applications get denied

#5928 Posted by Dernman (25983 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

That's what i was saying. =/= means not equal..

#5929 Edited by AbstractRaze (2654 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually surprised that Prager University shares a lot of my views, what a relief to know.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Illegal immigration: It's about Power

This can be also as well applied to mass immigration as well.

Loading Video...

#5930 Posted by boschePG (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: that's a bad example bruh

@dernman:

they get denied cuz they do not really understand what qualifies for asylum. Just cuz you live in a high crime country doesn't make you eligible. If we shipped them all to Chicago they probably would go to Canada, lol

I for one am happy with the new tax code as I just filled it out as it has two parts to it for child deductions. If you have a child with a social security number than you get 2 thousand per child. If you do not than that child gets 500 dollar credit. If you lie about social security numbers than that is a violation and a deportable offense. I'm not saying there has been cases since the new tax code just went into effect. I don't think illegals should have the same benefits as naturalized citizens of the USA, but I am for them working in the USA

#5931 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Hey buddy I thought you said you would only come back for the Mueller report? ... lol

they get denied cuz they do not really understand what qualifies for asylum. Just cuz you live in a high crime country doesn't make you eligible.

It's up to the judges to decide what's eligible, that doesn't preclude you from presenting your family to ask for it, you might get denied a job interview that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to seek one out.

#5932 Posted by boschePG (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Hey buddy I thought you said you would only come back for the Mueller report? ... lol

they get denied cuz they do not really understand what qualifies for asylum. Just cuz you live in a high crime country doesn't make you eligible.

It's up to the judges to decide what's eligible, that doesn't preclude you from presenting your family to ask for it, you might get denied a job interview that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to seek one out.

I said end of shutdown, or Mueller report

The judge decides what is eligible under the articles of asylum. I know what you are saying though. They can ask for it, but my empathy for them when they get denied is very minimal

#5933 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg:

@boschepg said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

I said end of shutdown, or Mueller report

The judge decides what is eligible under the articles of asylum. I know what you are saying though. They can ask for it, but my empathy for them when they get denied is very minimal

That's fine, empathy isn't everyone's strong suit. I don't necessarily have empathy for every situation either, but I do have empathy for families that were separated never to be reunited again.

#5934 Posted by boschePG (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r:

I have a question regarding your closing statement. Say the country is riddled with high crime, wouldn't it be in the best interest of the child to stay in America (even if its in the system) then be back in a high gang country with the parent.

What were your thoughts on the Virginia situation with all three of them?

#5935 Posted by boschePG (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

You know your abortion statement from the Guttmacher Institute you are probably quoting is lumping the United States with the entire world to get that number. Ala, Europe, Asia, Pacific Islands.

The CDC hasn't released any data of it since 2014 within the USA. It has declined as you said, as it use to be around 1.2 million to now 600K reported. New York state has twice the national average in the USA, with New York city even higher

I don't see how you can compare the two. The child is already alive in the later situation. The prior, to me, is akin to slavery where slaves were just property, than 3/5th human. Its either human or it isn't.

#5936 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

I read someplace that about 90% of Asylum seekers are being turned down, but it really depends on where in the US your hearing is. At the border, low chances, but if it is in Chicago your changes of being accepted are 70%. Atlanta accepts Asylum requests about 20 percent of the time.

#5937 Posted by boschePG (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

I read someplace that about 90% of Asylum seekers are being turned down, but it really depends on where in the US your hearing is. At the border, low chances, but if it is in Chicago your changes of being accepted are 70%. Atlanta accepts Asylum requests about 20 percent of the time.

Hell, if one is seeking asylum in Chicago then I would grant it too. It must be bad where they are from, lol

#5938 Posted by decaf_wizard (16953 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: So apparently Democrats are planning to night of the long knives Ocasio-Cortez by redrawing her district, and others are trying to appoint somebody to run against her

#5939 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: So apparently Democrats are planning to night of the long knives Ocasio-Cortez by redrawing her district, and others are trying to appoint somebody to run against her

Huh? She's just saying publicly what many of them say privately.

#5940 Edited by mrmonster (15186 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Donald Trump wasn't president in the 1940s; if he was, he'd be constantly admiring Adolf Hitler and Hideki Tojo the same way he constantly admires Vladimir Putin, MBS, and Kim Jung Un today. WW2 would've gone a very different way and had a much, much worse ending.

Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
#5941 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Trump is he's willing to admit that a lot of our past wars were mistakes--both Vietnam and Iraq. He is fine with homosexual marriage, wants to make marijuana a state issue. Wants to legalize re importation of medicines. The exact opposite of Bush.

If he tried to run on this platform in the Republican Party in 2004, he would be outed as a liberal.

Fortunately, the Neocons and religious right have packed up and ran for the hills. Now the republican party is becoming awesome.

It always amazed me, during the Bush administration, that Republicans would accept communist ideology (aka Neoconservatism--it's based on Trotskyism) as conservative values.

#5942 Posted by decaf_wizard (16953 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard said:

Huh? She's just saying publicly what many of them say privately.

The corporate dems want her gone

#5943 Posted by decaf_wizard (16953 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: Also Proud Boys dont get bank accounts now

Loading Video...

#5944 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, yea. He wants to reform prisons. He sees mass incarceration as a major problem. He is creating ways to lower the prison population.

This is why a lot of Republicans hate him. Someone like Mitt Romney would be more than happy to send your job over to India. However, Trump will keep your job right here. He believes in limited government without being Plutocratic.

Avatar image for oswaldcobblepot
#5945 Edited by OswaldCobblepot (106 posts) - - Show Bio

The Republican party is becoming awesome because they're becoming more Christian, not less. they're actually sounding like the true Christian right. Trump's comments on abortion, socialism, Syria and nationalism were hard core. he sounds like guys like Pat Buchanan, Alex Jones and the John Birch Society.

part of the Republican party is returning to their roots and actually reflecting the views of their voters. and thankfully getting away from the lip service, neocon, garbage.

The party before Trump's leadership was an incestuous alliance of neocons and Randian cultists who were characterized by insisting on dying on hills, not worth dying on. such as gay marriage, if homosexuals want to pretend they're married, what do we care? or Obamacare. I'm not a fan. but repealing and replacing it was hardly urgent. and the constant ranting about how glorious free trade is, WE DON'T CARE!

The Republicans from the late 90s-2016 were complicit in helping the globalist Left advance their agenda, all the while pretending to oppose it. and any voice that truly opposed the left, such as Pat Buchanan was called a "racist/extremist" by their own party and forced out.

#5946 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: This has been an awesome Black History Month so far!. We've been celebrating the black leaders who have spoken out against injustice done against black people and sought solutions to the issues they face, like Fredrick Douglas and Thomas Sowell. And we have remembered the evil done to African Americans by Democrats and the lies they have told them.

Democrats have said "black lives matter" but they do not believe this. More accurately they believe "black votes matter". We all know that African Americans voted in mass for Democrats even when Democrats were working with the KKK and fighting anti-lynching laws proposed by Republicans. But today Democrats continue pushing laws that are to the detriment of black people. We've already talked about the "anytime is a good time to kill a black baby" laws recently passed in New York and attempted in Virginia. However, there are a host of issues where Democrats have pushed an agenda that is harmful to the black family

Thomas Sowell has spent much of his life as a economist pointing out the lies Democrats tell black people to keep them on the Democrat plantation. As he says

When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.

Whether it is Democrats opposing school choice in order to keep poor inner city black kids shackled to failed government schools to benefit school unions who are big donors, or Democrats promoting narratives that high crime black communities are better off with LESS policing, making the victims of most black crime - other African Americans more susceptible, or promoting economic policies like minimum wage laws which have hurt the lowest skilled black workers by reducing their hours, costing them opportunities for advancement, and in some cases making them unemployable.

Democrats have mastered the narrative that black people are permanent victims and simply not able to succeed without Democrats "help". Any narrative that counters the idea that the black man is not stupid and can find a better life apart from Democrat "help" is called "racist". Yet, it is the Democrats standing on the school steps of quality public schools denying desperate black kids access, destroying their future potential and ensuring that they will remain on the Democrat plantation.

The price of freedom is less than you would think, and the underground railroad to freedom awaits. Just walk away.

#5947 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

The Republican party is becoming awesome because they're becoming more Christian, not less. they're actually sounding like the true Christian right. Trump's comments on abortion, socialism, Syria and nationalism were hard core. he sounds like guys like Pat Buchanan, Alex Jones and the John Birch Society.

part of the Republican party is returning to their roots and actually reflecting the views of their voters. and thankfully getting away from the lip service, neocon, garbage.

The party before Trump's leadership was an incestuous alliance of neocons and Randian cultists who were characterized by insisting on dying on hills, not worth dying on. such as gay marriage, if homosexuals want to pretend they're married, what do we care? or Obamacare. I'm not a fan. but repealing and replacing it was hardly urgent. and the constant ranting about how glorious free trade is, WE DON'T CARE!

The Republicans from the late 90s-2016 were complicit in helping the globalist Left advance their agenda, all the while pretending to oppose it. and any voice that truly opposed the left, such as Pat Buchanan was called a "racist/extremist" by their own party and forced out.

I agree with you 100%.

Pat Buchanan had a lot of common sense. My dad was a big supporter of Pat Buchanan in the early 2000s. He was called everything by Bush supporters--liberal, traitor, terrorist. All for opposing the war along the same lines that Pat Buchanan.

Pat Buchanan was the only candidate who actually cared about the working/middle class. Every other candidate had no problem sending your job over India.

As for the Christian Right part...I was talking about in the 2000s they tried to pass a constitutional amendment to ban any type of gay marriage...civil unions, domestic partnerships, etc. Legalization of marijuana in any state would have been met with severe consequences. GWB basically setup a police state that we haven't seen since the time of Woodrow Wilson. GWB was Wilson 2.0 IMHO.

Now abortion is the main issue, which I think the other ones like gay marriage and marijuana divided our attention. I always thought this should be the main focus.

I'm glad someone else gets it.

#5948 Edited by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Democrat IIhan Omar has made another anti-Semitic statement. the Democrat party leadership even issued a public rebuke of her:

“Anti-Semitism must be called out, confronted and condemned whenever it is encountered, without exception," the statement said. "We are and will always be strong supporters of Israel in Congress because we understand that our support is based on shared values and strategic interests. Legitimate criticism of Israel’s policies is protected by the values of free speech and democratic debate that the United States and Israel share. But Congresswoman Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters is deeply offensive.

"We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments."

However, a double standard exists. When King's comments were taken out of context by the NYT about white nationalism the GOP removed him from his committee. However, Omar remains on her committee.

That's not the only anti-Semitic news story about a Democrat congressperson today. Rep. Rashida Tlaib is in the news for having written an OP-Ed in anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan's online Final Call publication in 2006. What is it with all these Democrats and their attachment to this RASH (racist anti-Semitic homophobe)?

#5949 Posted by just_sayin (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r: This is becoming one of the most memorable Black History Month's ever! Just when you thought Democrats couldn't appear any more racist than they already have this month with all of the black face admissions (Gov Northam [rescinded], Joy Behar, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel), wearing of KKK robes (Gov Northam [rescinded]), women of the Democrat party wearing white in solidarity of Northam, and now David Duke is speaking out in defense of racist Democrats! Yep, the KKK guy just defended the anti-Semitic comments that Omar made.

No Caption Provided

I'm making popcorn!!! This is awesome!!!!

#blexit

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#5950 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

I do however love how confused the anti-semites actually are. To them even any aid to a nation, or help or cooperation like that - that is somehow hurting yourself and only ever putting the other nation first. Yeah ummm... That isn't how that works, or diplomacy :).

The other hundreds of millions in aid to all the other nations in the world don't matter - but giving a lot of, or hell - any to Israel - yeah, that is too much, and somehow we 'treat them better than the US'. /facepalm. They are a nation that has shown time and time again, they are worthy of support - and it isn't against our interest to do so. Thus - there is no conflict of interest.