Avatar image for lord_tenebrous
#4951 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (1696 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for willpayton
#4952 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:
@willpayton said:
@cable_extreme said:

@willpayton: so you resorted to calling the almighty a terrorist? Save your blasphemy for the religious thread.

Well, if I'm already going to Hell, what's a little more blasphemy going to hurt.

But this doesn't have to be; it's not inevitable; all you have to do is repent and seek salvation; Jesus is just and willing to forgive, but you have to start the process for yourself; just accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior; you've got an open invitation to just PM me about this point; you just have to exercise your free will and start in the direction of seeking salvation; I couldn't even find out what you said, by the way, but, just stop, repent, and decide to be saved.

I'll pass.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#4953 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000:

Why the heck would he be a troll?

Idk seemed kind of trollish to just come in a politics thread talking about God so fervently lol

But, as soon as I started typing this up, I realized he's that super christian user, so I guess it's not a troll. He's just really like that lol

Avatar image for abstractraze
#4954 Edited by AbstractRaze (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@abstractraze said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@abstractraze said:

Looking different at the cost of the values of others? at the cost of the nation's wealth? it's completely normal to have different perspectives, but with consideration, you just can't attempt to decimate something without any actual response, our nations became developed nations because of our cultural productive background from generations to generations, that's the only reason, welcoming illegal and unqualified immigration is bullshit, 'you import the underdeveloped world you will eventually become part it'.

Snowflakes? are you pulling this out from you loose butt? there is indeed emotional characteristics, but there isn't anything fragile on that, that's called self-preservation, being afraid of poisonous animals is a completely normal reaction in order to survive, it's just mere survival instinct in order to keep one's safety.

Leftist tactical isolation:

When conservative people express themselves, either through your collective voice or through the media, you're likely to label us as the minority or as individual cases, when it comes to the leftist media, either conservative voices remain in the nation and don't reach other parts of the world, so that no one can actually see what is happening there and so on.

Yes, I shaped such sentence by my own, because I can use my mind properly while you're a casual generic leftist stuff, I'm original, but honestly, any person with some brain, should be able to know, what it's intended to express.

Hey, i'm all for stronger boarders (as long as it isn't dumb as a wall) but it really sounds like you're just scared of people who look different from you. I mean, honestly, what can they "really" change about your culture?? If it's so strong, how is it so easily broken? As for the wealth of your nation, idk. I can't say much without knowing where you're from.

Yes, a bunch of snowflakes who have no net positive affect on their nation worried about a bunch of immigrants "changing" their nation. It's almost as stupid as people using "we" when describing the achievements of people who have the same skin color as them lmao like, you didn't do shit but be born.

Oh, what you're describing is called just being a (conservative) snowflake. Go back to your safe space if you don't like people criticizing you.

r/iamverysmart -- the only thing original about you is the sperm and egg that conceived you haha

Without a wall, you need more personal/petrols, more man power, more vehicles and in a long term, such a thing would be far more expensive.

I'm not scared at all, when did I insinuate that? it's a matter of integration, which clearly failed in Europe and you perfectly know that I'm from Germany, what are your inttentions? to await me to say that in order to pull off the liberal/leftist Nazi-Hammer? a failed integreation creates parallel societies, countercultures and subcultures and there is nothing good about it.

You can critize me, but with an actual base.

Oh well, being the case within a relativistic perspective, 'I thought you was artificialy conceived in a laboratory'

No it wouldn't. And that creates more jobs in the long run anyways. And to this day no has ever been able to tell me what stops people from just going around the wall, or climbing over it. And, even if it did cost more, i'd rather pay for those extra long term jobs than a wall mexico was supposed to pay for.

You sound scared af. Will you be fighting in this war you preach, or killing any liberals?? I'm curious??? I didn't know you were from Germany but it sucks you're ruining Germanys goodwill in my eyes. It was one of my favorite countries to play sports in lol America is built on subcultures......we're still the big men on campus.

What do you mean by base?

What is relativistic about this?? And if I was conceived in a laboratory, that would make me more unique than you anyways lmao

There're better ways to create more productive jobs without exposing people to danger, the American industry isn't in a good situation as an example and those walls are going to be more difficult to climb up, therefore, more time is required.

Loading Video...

You're clearly using the leftist fear or phobia card without any actual foundation on the matter, it's about self-preservation, it's about protecting its own culture, it's a matter of avoiding parallel societies, countercultures and subcultures.

PS: I never said that it's about killing any liberal, you're clearly accusing me for something I never said before, a clearly sensationalist leftist/liberal behavior pattern, I even made it clearly before:

------------------

@abstractraze said:

Well, I don't have to answer every point of yours, because first of all, you're biased, since you are implying common citizens in the equation, which the result would genocide.

The thing is, if you're ready to fight for your nonsensical liberal ideals, go ahead, if it doesn't mean much to you, then stay home, because the main target is the political leadership.

You're the only extremists here and not otherwise, you're attempting against conservative people, then await the consequences, the monarchs attempted and exploited the worker class, the Confederates supported the disunion and slavery and now the Left-wing/Liberals are attempting against our national wealth, free-speech, cultural and social standards.

------------------

Without base/basis:

unfounded, ill-founded, illogical, baseless, insubstantial.

Well, if you really think that being generically conceived like a random microbe makes you unique, no problem, your own world, your own pitiful mindset.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#4955 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

There're better ways to create more productive jobs without exposing people to danger, the American industry isn't in a good situation as an example and those walls are going to be more difficult to climb up, therefore, more time is required.

Loading Video...

You're clearly using the leftist fear or phobia card without any actual foundation on the matter, it's about self-preservation, it's about protecting its own culture, it's a matter of avoiding parallel societies, countercultures and subcultures.

Without base/basis:

unfounded, ill-founded, illogical, insubstantial.

Well, if you really think that being generically conceived like a random microbe makes you unique, no problem, your own world, your own pitiful mindset.

yeah, and a wall aint it lol you actually think the criminals would be more deterred by a wall than they would tighter security???

All you do is say "lefist this, leftist that" you sound like a brainwashed snowflake.

Oh, no, it's very logical. Your post make you seem like a snowflake.

And if you think your snowflake nationalism makes you unique, maybe you need to expand your horizons and meet other snowflakes like yourself. You're a dime a dozen.

Avatar image for dshipp17
#4956 Edited by dshipp17 (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:
@dshipp17 said:
@willpayton said:
@cable_extreme said:

@willpayton: so you resorted to calling the almighty a terrorist? Save your blasphemy for the religious thread.

Well, if I'm already going to Hell, what's a little more blasphemy going to hurt.

But this doesn't have to be; it's not inevitable; all you have to do is repent and seek salvation; Jesus is just and willing to forgive, but you have to start the process for yourself; just accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior; you've got an open invitation to just PM me about this point; you just have to exercise your free will and start in the direction of seeking salvation; I couldn't even find out what you said, by the way, but, just stop, repent, and decide to be saved.

I'll pass.

If not me, perhaps someone else who's a Christian pastor; eternity is a very long time.

Loading Video...

Online
Avatar image for willpayton
#4957 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:
@willpayton said:
@dshipp17 said:
@willpayton said:
@cable_extreme said:

@willpayton: so you resorted to calling the almighty a terrorist? Save your blasphemy for the religious thread.

Well, if I'm already going to Hell, what's a little more blasphemy going to hurt.

But this doesn't have to be; it's not inevitable; all you have to do is repent and seek salvation; Jesus is just and willing to forgive, but you have to start the process for yourself; just accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior; you've got an open invitation to just PM me about this point; you just have to exercise your free will and start in the direction of seeking salvation; I couldn't even find out what you said, by the way, but, just stop, repent, and decide to be saved.

I'll pass.

If not me, perhaps someone else who's a Christian pastor; eternity is a very long time.

Loading Video...

So if I dont believe in God he's going to torture me for eternity?

Such a loving god.

Avatar image for abstractraze
#4958 Edited by AbstractRaze (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@abstractraze said:

There're better ways to create more productive jobs without exposing people to danger, the American industry isn't in a good situation as an example and those walls are going to be more difficult to climb up, therefore, more time is required.

Loading Video...

You're clearly using the leftist fear or phobia card without any actual foundation on the matter, it's about self-preservation, it's about protecting its own culture, it's a matter of avoiding parallel societies, countercultures and subcultures.

Without base/basis:

unfounded, ill-founded, illogical, insubstantial.

Well, if you really think that being generically conceived like a random microbe makes you unique, no problem, your own world, your own pitiful mindset.

yeah, and a wall aint it lol you actually think the criminals would be more deterred by a wall than they would tighter security???

All you do is say "lefist this, leftist that" you sound like a brainwashed snowflake.

Oh, no, it's very logical. Your post make you seem like a snowflake.

And if you think your snowflake nationalism makes you unique, maybe you need to expand your horizons and meet other snowflakes like yourself. You're a dime a dozen.

Because your sentences factually share their agenda, one thing is that you are mentally incapable to determine it by yourself, you're brainwashed to the point you can't independently shape your own thoughts or sentences, it seems you have some mental problems.

PS: I never said that it's about killing any random liberal, you're clearly accusing me of something I never said before, a clear sensationalist leftist/liberal behavior pattern, I even clarified it before, but conveniently, typical by liberals like you, you won't point it out and I don't care what liberal scum could think about my country:

------------------

@abstractraze said:

Well, I don't have to answer every point of yours, because first of all, you're biased, since you are implying common citizens in the equation, which the result would genocide.

The thing is, if you're ready to fight for your nonsensical liberal ideals, go ahead, if it doesn't mean much to you, then stay home and stop resisting or supporting, because the main target is the political leadership.

You're the only extremists here and not otherwise, you're attempting against conservative people, then await the consequences, the monarchs attempted and exploited the worker class, the Confederates supported the disunion and slavery and now the Left-wing/Liberals are attempting against our national wealth, free-speech, cultural and social standards.

------------------

Our cultural and traditional standards are the main reason why our nations became developed nations and not otherwise, 'you import the underdeveloped world, you will eventually become part it', the integration failed in Europe and that's a fact, unqualified immigration can't adapt itself within a country with developed standards.

Avatar image for lord_tenebrous
#4959 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

No, if you commit sin you will suffer eternal separation from God. You have sinned -- we all have -- therefore, should we choose to reject His salvation, we will reap the wages of our crimes. That's the belief.

Avatar image for willpayton
#4960 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

No, if you commit sin you will suffer eternal separation from God. You have sinned -- we all have -- therefore, should we choose to reject His salvation, we will reap the wages of our crimes. That's the belief.

Considering God is capricious and arbitrary, petty, and a mass murderer... eternal separation sounds pretty damn good. I'll take it.

Avatar image for lord_tenebrous
#4961 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Considering none of those words are even remotely accurate descriptions of Him, you'd best rethink things. We all hope you'll one day see the truth. As with all.

Avatar image for iron_tiger
#4962 Posted by Iron_Tiger (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ religious nonsense being on a politics thread.

Avatar image for willpayton
#4963 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Everything's fine until religion comes into the thread.

Actually, never mind, the thread was terrible even before this.

Avatar image for lord_tenebrous
#4964 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Mock rather than address 👌

Avatar image for boschepg
#4965 Edited by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: that would be the casae in normal circumstances, but we just got a new Congress and many of the new ones have said on interview they will never work with the President. That's two sides. Pelosi only represents 1/2 of Congress. Schumer has no power. They need the signature of Trump to pass anything. In normal life, when you need someones signature like a college recruitment pitch, you usually give the person you need the signature for a perk. Outside the military budget the last budget was largely Democratic aspects. I see it as the DEMs want the wall security that they want, which hasn't worked, and isn't even tangible. They are literally pitching to cut the grass near the border, built streets leading into America and create some machine that can scan for different drugs. Where in the world did this technology come from. What good is a drone if they demonize the people that have to go hunting down the people crossing the border. I don't care about the wall, but I see it as more practical then what Pelosi is pushing. If I could get a concrete answer of what exactly the DEMs mean by border security then I may shift against the wall, but right now its cut the grass and build better roads from Juarez to America. I don't see how Pelosi makes things better. The stance is that immigration numbers have went down from 100,000 to 60,000 per month. Is 60,000 illegal immigrants supposed to make me feel better? Im all for foreign workers in the US. The numbers just don't jive with me, Will.

On other news, the person I tend to listen to the most has theorized that Trump would declare a national emergency and someone will file a lawsuit to get it thrown out and Trump can go to his base and say he tried. He also said Trump shouldn't declare a national emergency since Congress tends to be about precedent and thus he wouldn't want the DEMs when in power to declare a national emergency on climate change or healthcare

On the shutdown, I read on a site that the majority of breakdown of people being affected the most by the shutdown are in California, Texas, Virginia, and Maryland. Texas isn't flipping. That is why I think there is more pressure on Pelosi than Trump

Avatar image for boschepg
#4966 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Usually when he says something he doesn't do it, but it sounds like he is going to declare the emergency. I don't agree with it and I shall wait and see if he does it cuz its been theorized that is what the DEMs expected when Trump was going to speak.

Avatar image for just_sayin
#4967 Posted by just_sayin (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a great article on the "Acceptable Racism" of the left:

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2019/01/10/the-trump-resistance-rightwing-racists-bad-leftwing-racists-not-so-much-n2538787

Whether it is discriminating against Asian students in getting in school admissions, an epidemic of growing hatred of Jewish people among the left, or generally favoring policies that penalize people who are white in employment opportunities, grants, awarding contracts, or pretty much anything else, the left's racism goes unaddressed by them.

Avatar image for boschepg
#4968 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh snap. Joaquin Castro was on CNN and the network asked about the two sides not being even able to have the same story of the meeting yesterday then how will they get comprehensive immigration reform. She then asked is Pelosi misplaying her hand about her base being against the wall that the anti-wall sentiment might switch once more paychecks are being missed. Castro said yes, it may flip

Avatar image for dernman
#4969 Edited by Dernman (25912 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@dernman said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Exactly lol

And to clarify, it's every issue in this thread, not just certain ones. If someone only defends i.e debates for one position it's fair to say they support position.

lol and who has done that? Certainly not decoy who says he doesn't agree with everything about Trump and even gave examples like the environment. Hell it was this very thread where he corrected me on a national park issue where Trump was covering up doing something bad by making a donation.

Decoy gave examples AFTER I said he was a trump supporter. Why is it so hard for you to understand.

Butter butter butter. You do it to yourself again. You yourself say your opinion was based on you saying he only defends the position of Trump and I just gave you an example where he spoke out against him before this whole thing even started putting lie to your words. That'swhat I'm talking about how you cherry pick things that happen that don't fit the bull you're trying to sell

Deny it well I didn't really until that last post because I took a position that he didn't need to for your accusation to be wrong. What he is or isn't is not dependent on you. That's what you're not getting. Yet you keep doubling down after being corrected instead of accepting it and trying to defend your moronic position.

It's not my fault he presents himself a certain way.

Yes it is your fault because even after being corrected you keep up with it. You can't exept that there is more to the story than you're seeing because how could something defy your narrow little point of view.

How about I go list a bunch of right wing/trump policies I (theoretically) support, AFTER you make the ACCURATE judgement that I don't support trump based on how I post in this thread?? Does that suddenly make you wrong??

God you're really making yourself look dense. First off it would NOT BE ACCURATE UNLESS HE WAS AN ACTUAL SUPPORTER. My god what are you don't getting about this. ALl it would mean is he agrees on those issues period.Made worse because YOU kept going on about it after YOU WERE CORRECTED. No instead of accepting it YOUR KEPT ON WITH It. If I was wrong in my assumption then YES I WOULD IN FACT BE WRONG BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE IS NOT DEPENDING ON WHAT LITTLE IN KNOW ABOUT YOU. I could be right or I could be wrong. It would depend on if you actually were or not. Further more it's NOT what he even did. I just gave you an example of him speaking out about Trump for before this whole things started. Even there you're

According to your logic it does :/

Yeah it does and I just showed you how. doi Att best you can hope to argue it was an understandably wrong but at the end of the day you would still be wrong. You couldn't do that though because you were also wrong in him only defending him on the thread. Even more wrong when you kept on insisting after him telling you ways he disagreed.

round of applause for that one time decoy disagreed with Trump. Hey, I disagreed with Obama on quite a bit....guess I didn't support him lmao

How do your cherry picking self know if that is just one? Besides didn't he give you a list of other thing?

I don't know, did you support Obama? There is a difference between supporting some positions and supporting him. How would I know how you weigh the things you agree with him on against the things you don't agree with him on? How would I know that even if you agree with him on everything that he was the right or worst man to get those things done? How would I know that you felt that even though he says the right words that you feel he's just playing lip service? How would I know if you like the way he goes about doing it? How would I know these things without you telling me? Anything else is just assumptions based on limited knowledge that could easily be wrong. That's just a few examples off the top of my head. I'm sure others can think of more.

Also, I didn't reply back to you for a reason. Why did you butt in just to say the same stuff?? lol

lol you make it seem like this is a private conversation, and totally not on a public forum that deals with the conversation we were involved in. If you found it unacceptable for me to respond to you then you should have dropped it all together or take it to a PM.

Avatar image for dernman
#4970 Posted by Dernman (25912 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#4971 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio
@dernman said:

Also, I didn't reply back to you for a reason. Why did you butt in just to say the same stuff?? lol

lol you make it seem like this is a private conversation, and totally not on a public forum that deals with the conversation we were involved in. If you found it unacceptable for me to respond to you then you should have dropped it all together or take it to a PM.

You yourself implied that you were done so I stopped replying lol i'm not going back and forth with you on this. I don't have time to explain to a grown man the nuances and meanings of words and context. You're just being argumentative at this point, maybe because some part of you realizes your argument is dense af. I don't know how many more simple examples you need to understand, but at this point it's an exercise in futility so why bother?? So you can keep getting increasingly more condescending, but I know from experience that that's just proof of an argument lost. Like, my reasoning is so simple but you're over here mincing words and getting triggered over semantics just because I called someone a Trump supporter (which, based on how he post, he is :/) lmao

If you wanna take it PM, you can do so. If I find it in me to reply, I might. And I didn't find it unacceptable, I just found it pointless.

Avatar image for dernman
#4972 Edited by Dernman (25912 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@dernman said:

Also, I didn't reply back to you for a reason. Why did you butt in just to say the same stuff?? lol

lol you make it seem like this is a private conversation, and totally not on a public forum that deals with the conversation we were involved in. If you found it unacceptable for me to respond to you then you should have dropped it all together or take it to a PM.

You yourself implied that you were done so I stopped replying lol

I have no idea what you're talking about implying that? Are you assuming again? We know where that already got you don't we. Wait are you talking about when I asked you if you were sure you wanted to go down the road you were going on? lol How is that implying that I was done and not giving YOU and out that you blew when confining to talk about it. wow I hope that wasn't it.

i'm not going back and forth with you on this. I don't have time to explain to a grown man the nuances and meanings of words and context. You're just being argumentative at this point, maybe because some part of you realizes your argument is dense af.

Translation. Your bullshit was shown for what it was and you can't come up with anything that doesn't look like more of it so you're going to try paint it as something else and walk away.. OK got it

I don't know how many more simple examples you need to understand, but at this point it's an exercise in futility so why bother??

Translation you couldn't find someone stupid enough to believe into your nonsense so you gave up trying to make it happen.

So you can keep getting increasingly more condescending,

Thank you. Didn't know I needed your permission.

but I know from experience that that's just proof of an argument lost.

Here you have it folks and example of butters "logic and experience". folks. If you're a condescending you can't be right and have lost the argument. OMG this is comedy gold. I have to save this.

Like, my reasoning is so simple but you're over here mincing words and getting triggered over semantics just because I called someone a Trump supporter (which, based on how he post, he is :/) lmao

Triggered as laughing my ass off? Yes and I legit thank you for it. I mean seriously. I haven't seen someone have such a hissy fit and self destruct, doing more damage to himself after being called out on his bs than the actual call out in a long while. ROTF

If you wanna take it PM, you can do so. If I find it in me to reply, I might. And I didn't find it unacceptable,

WTF PM with me? That's the opposite of what I said.

I just found it pointless.

Kinda like your argument.

Ba dum tiss

Image result for ba da tiss
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#4973 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22677 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I have no idea what you're talking about implying that? Are you assuming again? We know where that already got you don't we. Wait are you talking about when I asked you if you were sure you wanted to go down the road you were going on? lol How is that implying that I was done and not giving YOU and out that you blew when confining to talk about it. wow I hope that wasn't it.

i'm not going back and forth with you on this. I don't have time to explain to a grown man the nuances and meanings of words and context. You're just being argumentative at this point, maybe because some part of you realizes your argument is dense af.

Translation. Your bullshit was shown for what it was and you can't come up with anything that doesn't look like more of it so you're going to try paint it as something else and walk away.. OK got it

I don't know how many more simple examples you need to understand, but at this point it's an exercise in futility so why bother??

Translation you couldn't find someone stupid enough to believe into your nonsense so you gave up trying to make it happen.

So you can keep getting increasingly more condescending,

Thank you. Didn't know I needed your permission.

but I know from experience that that's just proof of an argument lost.

Here you have it folks and example of butters "logic and experience". folks. If you're a condescending you can't be right and have lost the argument. OMG this is comedy gold. I have to save this.

Like, my reasoning is so simple but you're over here mincing words and getting triggered over semantics just because I called someone a Trump supporter (which, based on how he post, he is :/) lmao

Triggered as laughing my ass off? Yes and I legit thank you for it. I mean seriously. I haven't seen someone have such a hissy fit and self destruct, doing more damage to himself after being called out on his bs than the actual call out in a long while. ROTF

If you wanna take it PM, you can do so. If I find it in me to reply, I might. And I didn't find it unacceptable,

WTF PM with me? That's the opposite of what I said.

I just found it pointless.

Kinda like your argument.

Ba dum tiss

This is one of the most pathetic post i've seen in a while. Goddamn, you're feeling some type of way about this lol and yes, you seem triggered af. You probably are laughing, hysterically even, but you are definitely triggered lmao. Anybody reading this can tell you're throwing quite the tantrum. I actually want to keep this going now though. It's hilarious how delusional you are. And yeah, when arguments get more and more condescending it's a sign that the argument is lost. It holds up quite well.

Ok, so, if I "accuse" WillPayton of being an Obama supporter, and he denies it and list a bunch of rightwing policies he supports, am I suddenly retroactively wrong calling him a supporter? I mean, in this thread, I think it's pretty fair to say he only argues in support of Obama/the left, right? And if some other dense, hard headed user comes in and says "nuh uh one time WillPayton disagreed with an Obama policy, so how can you possibly support someone if you disagree with them one time??". Does that suddenly make me retroactively wrong as well? And on that, what's the metric for supporting someone?? How many things must one disagree with before it isn't fair to call them a supporter? On a scale to 1-100, if I I agree with 99/100 things, is it unfair to call me a supporter? Or 80/100? Of 51/100??

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#4974 Posted by ourmanuel (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is low-key the biggest flame-war on CV

Avatar image for abstractraze
#4975 Edited by AbstractRaze (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_tenebrous said:

@willpayton:

Considering none of those words are even remotely accurate descriptions of Him, you'd best rethink things. We all hope you'll one day see the truth. As with all.

He's just liberal, within his limited mindset, he naively thinks that without religion, there would be a better world, but all humans on this planet are different and unique in their own way, any person shapes or develops its own interpretation on the matter, there are fanatic religious people, neutral religious people, passive religious people and there aren't religious people at all. We had atheists which became religious people and their felt better so, we had religious people which became atheist people and they felt better so, it's a matter of how the person feels, but liberals consciously or subconsciously think, that humans are like programmable machines, which will react in the same way once religion disappear.

Well, Liberals are so hypocrite probably mentally ill, they contradict themselves constantly, they harshly criticize Christianity but when someone criticizes the Islam, they call for tolerance, even though, Christianity is far more tolerant than Islam, you can't take them seriously, you know...

I'm not saying that liberals were born with such mental illness, but the system, the media, corrupted them to the point, they don't really posses some individuality anymore, they're just infested by such ideological virus, we're talking about years and years of brainwashing, they won't escape from that, they're lost till the very end of their days, you can't rescue them anymore.

PS: I'm German, I'm living in a country with Christian-Heathen roots, when I look to my country, which is a developed country and then I see middle-eastern nations led by Islamic backgrounds, it's easy to deduce that Christianity was a better influence overall, statistically speaking, nations with Christian backgrounds, are more successful, those are the facts, because Christianity influenced positively in some way, the Nazis and the Soviet Communism tried to eradicate religion, look how they perished, if you look at China, you have modern slavery.

I came to the conclusion that religion is necessary, neither good or bad, but it should be there, the greater good religion should prevail and the inferior one should be fended off, but lastly, Christianity became weak, they're submitting to the Islam influence in Europe, so, I think the New/Neo-Heathenry should replace them, it's a more vigorous belief IMO.

https://taskandpurpose.com/sailors-hold-heathen-religious-services-aboard-deployed-aircraft-carrier

No Caption Provided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6572249/Sailors-U-S-aircraft-carrier-Heathen-religion.html

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for daariusivey9
#4977 Edited by daariusivey9 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@daariusivey9:
Avatar image for willpayton
#4978 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@willpayton: Usually when he says something he doesn't do it, but it sounds like he is going to declare the emergency. I don't agree with it and I shall wait and see if he does it cuz its been theorized that is what the DEMs expected when Trump was going to speak.

I guess we'll see if he does or not. I really have no idea if he will, Trump's actions are too unpredictable. But it's a bad precedent indeed if he does, and honestly it continues this trend of Trump acting like he thinks his job title is dictator. I mean, it was clear from the campaign that he had as much of an idea of what a President does as Rick Perry knew what the Department of Energy does.

The GOP needs to step up and stop acting like this, and stop enabling Trump to act this way. They need to fund the government without hijacking the budget to get their pet projects rammed through, then take individual votes for these things. If not, then they will have no moral high ground when the Dems do it after they're in power. Because... that's what happens. They're saying that this is how government works from now on, which is ok with them because they're in power. But when the Dems come in and they start holding the budget hostage, when they start gerrymandering the shit out of Congressional districts, when they start to do even more executive orders and sidestep the Congress... well what are they going to complain about? Well, I mean, they complain and then they do it 2x as bad when they're in office. Remember Trump tweeting about Obama using EOs? The he comes in and uses EOs like 10x as much as Obama did.

But, whatever. This is how things are now, we're in a death spiral where things just get worse every election.

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#4979 Edited by SaintWildcard (21715 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish whenever there's a shutdown, Senators and the President also don't get paid. That needs to be a law at some point

Avatar image for iron_tiger
#4980 Posted by Iron_Tiger (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@saintwildcard: Last I've checked -- not sure if this has changed -- but President Trump's not paid; he is self-sufficient.

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#4981 Edited by SaintWildcard (21715 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger: yes, he donates his paychecks to agencies that he takes millions in funding from. But that's not the point. They need to suffer along with the thousands of people they are withholding payment from. This will make sure shutdowns become less frequent, but it's honestly just shitty management and Trump throwing a tantrum, cus shut down are rare. Congress can force a vote that Trump can't veto, but refuse to do it. Shutdowns should not be used to get things

Avatar image for willpayton
#4982 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish whenever there's a shutdown, Senators and the President also don't get paid. That needs to be a law at some point

Sadly most wouldnt really care that much. Most Senators and the President are rich and their actual paychecks dont mean much. In Trump's case, he's making millions from abusing his power, in some cases it's even violating the Constitution as he's making money from foreign powers. For Senators, when they're out of office they'll make much more from working for companies as lobbyists or consultants or whatever.

Avatar image for willpayton
#4983 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger: yes, he donates his paychecks to agencies that he takes millions in funding from. But that's not the point. They need to suffer along with the thousands of people they are withholding payment from. This will make sure shutdowns become less frequent, but it's honestly just shitty management and Trump throwing a tantrum, cus shut down are rare. Congress can force a vote that Trump can't veto, but refuse to do it. Shutdowns should not be used to get things

Withholding their paychecks would mean nothing, but a better option would be to make all of them stay in the capital building until then come to an agreement. No going on vacation, no going home, no going out to lunch. They can go to the bathroom. A separate room in the building would be outfitted with beds, so no going anywhere to sleep either.

I guarantee you they'd get a budget real quick.

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#4984 Posted by SaintWildcard (21715 posts) - - Show Bio

@saintwildcard said:

I wish whenever there's a shutdown, Senators and the President also don't get paid. That needs to be a law at some point

Sadly most wouldnt really care that much. Most Senators and the President are rich and their actual paychecks dont mean much. In Trump's case, he's making millions from abusing his power, in some cases it's even violating the Constitution as he's making money from foreign powers. For Senators, when they're out of office they'll make much more from working for companies as lobbyists or consultants or whatever.

In a perfect world I would also do campaign finance and lobbying reform. It may be pointless to most, but something should still be done and consequences should be felt by them.

Avatar image for willpayton
#4985 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:
@saintwildcard said:

I wish whenever there's a shutdown, Senators and the President also don't get paid. That needs to be a law at some point

Sadly most wouldnt really care that much. Most Senators and the President are rich and their actual paychecks dont mean much. In Trump's case, he's making millions from abusing his power, in some cases it's even violating the Constitution as he's making money from foreign powers. For Senators, when they're out of office they'll make much more from working for companies as lobbyists or consultants or whatever.

In a perfect world I would also do campaign finance and lobbying reform. It may be pointless to most, but something should still be done and consequences should be felt by them.

I'm 100% with you on that. In an even more perfect world I would also change the voting system to an Instant Run-Off type system.

Avatar image for bullpr
#4986 Posted by BullPR (5865 posts) - - Show Bio

(Oops scrolling down the screen on my phone I flagged one of you. No idea who. Sorry...)

Avatar image for faradaysloth
#4987 Posted by FaradaySloth (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the most pathetic thread on CV tbh.

Online
Avatar image for boschepg
#4988 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish whenever there's a shutdown, Senators and the President also don't get paid. That needs to be a law at some point

Trump gets paid one dollar a year since he has his outside cash flow.

This is the most pathetic thread on CV tbh.

it can get quite depressing at times

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#4989 Posted by SaintWildcard (21715 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for just_sayin
#4990 Edited by just_sayin (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:
@saintwildcard said:

I wish whenever there's a shutdown, Senators and the President also don't get paid. That needs to be a law at some point

Trump gets paid one dollar a year since he has his outside cash flow.

@faradaysloth said:

This is the most pathetic thread on CV tbh.

it can get quite depressing at times

How about this - instead of that, we simply have a balanced budget amendment that does an across the board reduction in spending until the budget is balanced. We can include sections to allow for a grace period to transition into it and allow short exceptions for times of extreme emergency. A balanced budget amendment would stop the government shutdowns. We don't even need congres' approval to get it - we can call for a constitutional convention.

Hey, while we are at it, we could also place term limits on congress.

Avatar image for faradaysloth
#4991 Posted by FaradaySloth (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Acosta basicallys said the wall would work in his tweet. He’s such an idiot, it’s astounding he’s a “journalist”

Online
Avatar image for boschepg
#4992 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for willpayton
#4993 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for willpayton
#4994 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

How about this - instead of that, we simply have a balanced budget amendment that does an across the board reduction in spending until the budget is balanced. We can include sections to allow for a grace period to transition into it and allow short exceptions for times of extreme emergency. A balanced budget amendment would stop the government shutdowns. We don't even need congres' approval to get it - we can call for a constitutional convention.

A balanced budget amendment would be a pretty terrible idea. You either go all the way with it, or you place enough exceptions on it so that government can work such that it becomes worse than useless, it will actively make things worse as Congress finds new ways to work around it and the unintended consequences create even more problems.

Such an Amendment is just another way for Congress to ignore their responsibility while pretending they're doing something useful.

Avatar image for dernman
#4995 Edited by Dernman (25912 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@dernman said:

I have no idea what you're talking about implying that? Are you assuming again? We know where that already got you don't we. Wait are you talking about when I asked you if you were sure you wanted to go down the road you were going on? lol How is that implying that I was done and not giving YOU and out that you blew when confining to talk about it. wow I hope that wasn't it.

i'm not going back and forth with you on this. I don't have time to explain to a grown man the nuances and meanings of words and context. You're just being argumentative at this point, maybe because some part of you realizes your argument is dense af.

Translation. Your bullshit was shown for what it was and you can't come up with anything that doesn't look like more of it so you're going to try paint it as something else and walk away.. OK got it

I don't know how many more simple examples you need to understand, but at this point it's an exercise in futility so why bother??

Translation you couldn't find someone stupid enough to believe into your nonsense so you gave up trying to make it happen.

So you can keep getting increasingly more condescending,

Thank you. Didn't know I needed your permission.

but I know from experience that that's just proof of an argument lost.

Here you have it folks and example of butters "logic and experience". folks. If you're a condescending you can't be right and have lost the argument. OMG this is comedy gold. I have to save this.

Like, my reasoning is so simple but you're over here mincing words and getting triggered over semantics just because I called someone a Trump supporter (which, based on how he post, he is :/) lmao

Triggered as laughing my ass off? Yes and I legit thank you for it. I mean seriously. I haven't seen someone have such a hissy fit and self destruct, doing more damage to himself after being called out on his bs than the actual call out in a long while. ROTF

If you wanna take it PM, you can do so. If I find it in me to reply, I might. And I didn't find it unacceptable,

WTF PM with me? That's the opposite of what I said.

I just found it pointless.

Kinda like your argument.

Ba dum tiss

This is one of the most pathetic post i've seen in a while. Goddamn, you're feeling some type of way about this lol and yes, you seem triggered af. You probably are laughing, hysterically even, but you are definitely triggered lmao. Anybody reading this can tell you're throwing quite the tantrum. I actually want to keep this going now though. It's hilarious how delusional you are. And yeah, when arguments get more and more condescending it's a sign that the argument is lost. It holds up quite well.

How can you expect any of us to continue humor you while you insist playing the role of a fool by continuing to defend a moronic stance when you have been repeatedly shown to be wrong. Do you expect that we'd start to feel pity for you like that slow child in the neighborhood? (i bet you get that alot) Do you expect that if you keep bsing that someone will give you back the credibility that you've lost here today. That if you continue to bs long enough, hard enough that someone will be dumb enough to believe you?

You keep trying to say i'm triggered to to cover up for yourself. It's just more projecting from you. If you really knew me like you say you do you'd realize I 90% of the time debate like this if it goes on long enough to keep my interest even with things I care little about. It's one of the thing I'm known for on CV. I'm an admitted bickerer. Especially against people who has so completely and utterly failed and keep going. It's entertainment for me. I don't get to do it very often since I don't read comics much anymore.

Ok, so, if I "accuse" WillPayton of being an Obama supporter, and he denies it and list a bunch of rightwing policies he supports, am I suddenly retroactively wrong calling him a supporter?

Obama isn't right wing. Ugg I'm just going to assume you're just repeating the same example you already gave which I'd point how I answered that in a few different ways already. Repeating the question isn't going to change the answer shutting it down.

I mean, in this thread, I think it's pretty fair to say he only argues in support of Obama/the left, right?

I don't know. I stopped looking deep into most of Willies posts. If I remember correctly last time I did he was arguing a few incidents in favor of of shooters of black kids back when that was a hot topic. (i think I worded that poorly) Now it's just complaints about Trump. Some legit some, just petty shit. I have seen him defend Obama a few times but as we already established it would be a stupid thing to assume that he support him..

And if some other dense, hard headed user comes in and says "nuh uh one time WillPayton disagreed with an Obama policy, so how can you possibly support someone if you disagree with them one time??".

Why do you keep twisting shit and Cherry picking. Decoy gave you a freaking list of things on how he doesn't agree with him. I gave you a list of other ways on how you could still not support that man. The dense person would be the one who sees all those things and keeps going on with this nonsense. Dude you're doing it to yourself again. I don't know if I should hope you're just naturally deceitful to ignore these things to try and save face or just accept what you're making yourself out to be. For the record you said "he does it EVERY TIME" So I gave you one example to prove EVERY TIME was bullshit. Did you bother to find out if there was more incidents? Did you ask him for more or would that get in the way of your bs narrative. This box you're trying to put him in.

Does that suddenly make me retroactively wrong as well?

Decoy is what he is no matter what your limited and purposefully ignorant perception of him is nor does your narrow minded view of how people behave help. Any assumption you make is either right or wrong based on what he actually is period.

And on that, what's the metric for supporting someone?? How many things must one disagree with before it isn't fair to call them a supporter? On a scale to 1-100, if I I agree with 99/100 things, is it unfair to call me a supporter? Or 80/100? Of 51/100??

Not sure but here's a totally freaky idea. Try starting by asking the person in question. I mean who knows better how to gauge that type of thing than the person who decides that time of thing for themselves. I know totally out there idea. I mean wow, totally crazy right?

Avatar image for decaf_wizard
#4996 Posted by decaf_wizard (16844 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

Ocasio Cortez just got into Financial Services Committee. We are all going to die.

Oh, I think we'll survive.

Lol, seeing as I was advised by some people I talk to (some masters students and a professor of economics) to pull out any of my investments from any area she even attempts to touch, other people are probably getting the same ideas. Capitalists don't like Socialists in positions of power so they will respond in kind.

Doesn't help that she doesn't know a damn thing about economics, and wants to put a 70% income tax on the rich

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#4997 Edited by SaintWildcard (21715 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard said:
@willpayton said:
@boschepg said:

Ocasio Cortez just got into Financial Services Committee. We are all going to die.

Oh, I think we'll survive.

Lol, seeing as I was advised by some people I talk to (some masters students and a professor of economics) to pull out any of my investments from any area she even attempts to touch, other people are probably getting the same ideas. Capitalists don't like Socialists in positions of power so they will respond in kind.

Doesn't help that she doesn't know a damn thing about economics, and wants to put a 70% income tax on the rich

Any context, history or further explanation on that? Or do you wanna mislead people? I'm not even a big believer in her and think she's overhyped and people being on her nuts so much has grown thin.

Avatar image for decaf_wizard
#4998 Posted by decaf_wizard (16844 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard said:
@willpayton said:
@boschepg said:

Ocasio Cortez just got into Financial Services Committee. We are all going to die.

Oh, I think we'll survive.

Lol, seeing as I was advised by some people I talk to (some masters students and a professor of economics) to pull out any of my investments from any area she even attempts to touch, other people are probably getting the same ideas. Capitalists don't like Socialists in positions of power so they will respond in kind.

Doesn't help that she doesn't know a damn thing about economics, and wants to put a 70% income tax on the rich

Any context, history or further explanation on that? Or do you wanna mislead people? I'm not even a big believer in her and think she's overhyped and people being on her nuts so much has grown thin.

http://time.com/money/5495760/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-70-percent-tax-rate-rich/

Avatar image for saintwildcard
#4999 Posted by SaintWildcard (21715 posts) - - Show Bio

http://time.com/money/5495760/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-70-percent-tax-rate-rich/

I know what it is, but you just stated it without the context of the 70% kicking in only on money over 10 Million and that we've had a history of the rich getting taxed that much in this country. 2 important details

Avatar image for willpayton
#5000 Posted by willpayton (22080 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I don't know. I stopped looking deep into most of Willies posts. If I remember correctly last time I did he was arguing a few incidents in favor of of shooters of black kids back when that was a hot topic. (i think I worded that poorly) Now it's just complaints about Trump. Some legit some, just petty shit. I have seen him defend Obama a few times but as we already established it would be a stupid thing to assume that he support him..

I dont appreciate your insults and libelous comments. And this is not new, so it's also harassment. All are against CV rules. Keep it up if you want to get banned.