Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

One half of her brain had to be surgically removed, however, it is amazing that the remaining side adapted to act as its missing part.

Her body can act as vice grips as she pops several balloons.

Is it right to punch a referee like this? Debate!

Who's the predator? Luring a handicap to take the bait, but then again.... The handicap know why he's there. I'll Leave it for you guys to discuss.

Be a man.  Father teaches his kid the way of the fist, but do you think the kid will use it to be a bully or just for self defense? TALK!

Always treat your kids right! They might end up saving your life one day....

Home alone 4: RELOADED..... 

DO NOT TEXT when driving!!!!! Discuss....

Karate Master and his top student lure a homeless man that claims to be a master of Kung-Fu taught to him by Jesus himself. This might turn some heads... Debate!

Karate instructor/Marine Sgt. Bobby Joe Blythe let Willie J. Dennis murder a schizophrenic

This story is brought to you by Candida cure

Warning: This clip is highly disturbing.

This video is known on the net as the “Jesus taught me” clip.

This happened in a Karate Dojo owned by Sergeant Bobby Joe Blythe (6th degree black belt at the time) allegedly on December 13, 1984, where  US Marines and police officers in training first make fun of a mentally handicapped homeless man, and then challenge him to a fight. The schizophrenic man thinks he is a “tenth redbelt” and that “Jezus taught him”. He says he does not want to fight but just show some “spiritual” moves. He is ridiculed and attacked by Willie Dennis, a student of Blythe, the dojo’s  owner. The mentally ill man tells his sparring partner, a recently promoted black belt and Navy Marine, that he will merely demonstrate, not touch him. The marine, Willie J Dennis, is not content with that and proceeds to attack the schizophrenic, who holds his own with funny moves for a while and even manages to get Dennis on his butt. Throughout the altercation, the murdered man can be heard to say thing like: “I am not a fighter” and “I don’t wish to hurt you” and “stop”.

Dennis, clearly ashamed at this, proceeds to kill the man in ruthless fashion. The mentally ill man senses the danger and says he doesn’t want to fight any more. He asks to stop a few times. Dennis kicks him to the ground and stomps repeatedly on his head until blood spurts out and the schizophrenic dies of massive brain hemmorage. His head hit a bolt in the floor. The classical “snorting” common in unconcious, dying people can be heard, the limbic nervous system is still trying to breathe, while the rest of the brain is already dead. Some commenters mistakenly believe the victim merely broke his ribs, neck or jaw or that he had difficulty breathing due to a crushed  windpipe or adam’s apple. No, this is a well-known occurence with massive brain damage, this “death snore” is called agonal breathing.

Bobby Joe Blythe

The openly amused onlookers then crack jokes and drag the dying, bleeding man to a garbage container and dump him in. They film the whole thing and seem very proud and happy with themselves. Blythe and Dennis were investigated but never even charged for this appaling crime, but the United States was very racist in the mid eighties and white society considered black people, especially mentally ill black people, to be dispensable. So the killers were never convicted. There are conflicting opinions about the statute of limitations in this case, but not many believe that Blythe and Dennis will be prosecuted – especially not because Blythe reportedly has friends amongst the local police. Blythe said, when questioned about this incident, that the victim was an annoying bum that hung around “their” shopping centre and that nobody should be surprized when clowns like that end up in a dumpster: This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer’s purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. ‘The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.’”

Karate practitioners have commented on the skills of the murderer, Willie Dennis. They say that he by far did not exhibit the skills of a black belt. He kept stomping his victim in the head even after he lost conciousness.

These thugs give the Martial Arts a bad name and brought dishonor to the US Marine corps. Every one present should be brought to justice. Blythe  deleted his Wikipedia page and erased all his accounts and profiles online. In the YouTube video (account deleted) they boast, gloat and brag about the blood trail and film it in great detail. We are looking forward to read the obituaries of eveyone involved.

What is even more disconcerting is the fact that it appeared that the disposal of the body was standard operating procedure. All participants in the crime acted as if this was something they did habitually. Bobby Joe himself said he soon would upload a similar video. Noone even suggested helping the dying man, instead he was immediately disposed of, without the slightest nervousness in any of the criminals in the video. Was this an isolated incident or are there more such lynching video’s? Joe Blythe worked as a crop duster and flight instructor in Dumfries, Virginia. Joe himself denies that the murder victim is dead. “They took him to a mental institution somewhere in Virginia”.

The current address of the Dojo’s owner is said to be Bobby Joe Blythe, 989 Robin CT, Hanford, California.

Home: 559-584-9315
Fax: 559-584-2005
Cell: 559-381-3617
Email:  cfiblythe@aol.com

Willie J Dennis

The killer, Willie J. Dennis, was up for assault on the 18th of this month on an unrelated charge which shows that this man is still killing and maiming people.

Updates: The female in the video is the wife of the local sherrif and the students are trainee officers. This explains why it was swept under the carpet 25 years ago. Law enforcement shows no interest in persecuting this matter further, so it appears vigilante justice might be served. Note how his home is very close to a highway. Very easy to get away.

Some say this incident happened well after 1984: “Bobby Blythe was not transferred to the location of the assault until 1991 and he mentions getting an email in the video so it was 1991 or later.” There may be a point – the video may have been edited to make any statue of limitations apply.

An investigation has been initiated!

Update: Sources in the medical- and law enforcement community tell us that indeed, the victim must have died. The “snoring” at the end is so-called agonal breathing, and a sign of massive brain damage and impending death.

http://www.unfictional.com/bobby-j-blythe-let-willie-j-dennis-murder-a-schizophrenic
#2 Posted by 47Taskmaster47 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

He had no right to punch the ref. He deserves to be suspended forever.

What an idiot, why txt and drive? Was anybody injured? How do they know she was txting?

#3 Posted by Night Thrasher (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy teaching his son to BOX, not fight was BEING A GOOD FATHER. He was teaching/bonding with his son. The only thing really "wrong" with that video is that they're black. If the guy was a average built white guy, then it wouldn't even be here. Not saying "racist", but I am saying that it's divisive. He's actually teaching a kid a sport. 

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

Did the guy in the last segment really die from that last blow to the head? Or was this all fake? I don't know, just wondering because they don't even have a name for the "Jesus guy".

#5 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

THERE WAS NO LLAMA!

#6 Posted by KingUranus (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know if I should feel sorry for the handicap guy or not. The girl did tempt him right?

#7 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

I am seriously pissed off right now. I happen to be schizophrenic, and the way they made fun of him.... I'm lucky enough to have a family that supports me and makes enough and is covered enough by insurance to get the help I need, and the idea that this happens, it's really a horrible feeling. I mean a lot of this was clearly racially motivated... they took advantage of him made fun of him and laughed about killing him.

#8 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: He was homeless. His name is probably unknown. I believe it. For the record the story of him going to a mental institution is bulls##t. It cost money to be there.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF

#10 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: He was homeless. His name is probably unknown. I believe it. For the record the story of him going to a mental institution is bulls##t. It cost money to be there.

Yeah, I was wondering why they didn't have a name for him. I mean the man didn't really sound crazy, like they say. He actually sounded very intelligent and just wanted to express his art for the rest of the class. When I saw this, I though the black belt (Dennis) was the one who was going to loose. I don't care if he's Military or not, the nameless fighter didn't deserve any of that. No body who is of innocence should, and he was innocent. Do you know if anyone from that dojo served time in prison for this? Because if not, that's a slap in the face for justice.

#11 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Nobody did time. And they laughed about it.The leader of the Dojo's cousin was the police chief, and the people watching were police cadets. Didn't you read the article?

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Nobody did time. And they laughed about it.The leader of the Dojo's cousin was the police chief, and the people watching were police cadets. Didn't you read the article?

Yes, I did, but I'm talking about to this very day.. The Article was created Aug 21, 2009 11:23 PM PDT

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

And this was over 25 years ago.

#13 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Yeah I know it's an older article but there are no updates about it. Shrug.

Avatar image for hacker_the_slacker
#14 Posted by Hacker_the_Slacker (160 posts) - - Show Bio

They did that schizophrenic guy wrong, dude. He did amazing and happened to knock off the black belt once when just pretending.