• 151 results
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Martian

Wow, this is the most pointless arguing I have seen in a long time.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...kid, i'm a Corporate Attorney for Goldman Sachs.... i've already arrived!"

Sure and I'm Albert Einstien.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Final Arrow

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"and through ALL of this...there has STILL only been ONE memeber that even bothered to go to youtube and be entertained..... see, instead, *crying wolf* came in and started a fight...and the other sychophantic tools followed.....geeze"

Actually I went to the page, But the video was not that great, I must admit it seems as if you are trying to fight people yourself as well.

I mean calling everyone tools will not help, In fact I have been nothing but polite to you ! But yet you still seem intent on insulting me in one manor or another!

May I ask what I have said to offend you , Or was it my mear being here in someway that has got me set in you're cross hairs?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Final Arrow says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"and through ALL of this...there has STILL only been ONE memeber that even bothered to go to youtube and be entertained..... see, instead, *crying wolf* came in and started a fight...and the other sychophantic tools followed.....geeze"

Actually I went to the page, But the video was not that great, I must admit it seems as if you are trying to fight people yourself as well.

I mean calling everyone tools will not help, In fact I have been nothing but polite to you ! But yet you still seem intent on insulting me in one manor or another!

May I ask what I have said to offend you , Or was it my mear being here in someway that has got me set in you're cross hairs?"

Actually YOU were the one I called a mature member a few posts back...just forgot to link your quote....my apologies....;)

I have nothing against you at all...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Copy

question the guy just ask a question why not just answer his stament instead of bringing a conversation from another thread into this one.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56  Edited By Sparda

Sparda says:

"Yep.....he's ignoring me. There you go: he's a wuss. He threatens and then runs.@Uggy: Another personal attack? From Uggy the fanboy? At Cryo, who's demonstrating knowledge? You all owe me $20 bucks....
Post Edited:2007-09-15 11:54:40"

You going to do something REAL yet? C'mon Uggy.....times a ticking....

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Boken

hey noob you lost already. just give up.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Vrakmul

He's the worst guy to join the vine since Gotetta.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:
"Yep.....he's ignoring me. There you go: he's a wuss. He threatens and then runs.@Uggy: Another personal attack? From Uggy the fanboy? At Cryo, who's demonstrating knowledge? You all owe me $20 bucks....

You going to do something REAL yet? C'mon Uggy.....times a ticking...."

STILL...LMFAO...and can't seem to stop

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Vrakmul

You know mr.u. You have been stamped on, squashed, crushed, and in every last sense of the word defeated. Why don't you just admit it and give up already.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

advice to the gallery of sheep

BRING MORE MEMBERS TO THIS FIGHT...you'll need em'

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Bahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...air...bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Dreadnaught says:

"Yep. It's the farthest thing possible from Crying. And the definition for air like and earth like are Auran and Terran respectively."

Or, along the lines of the prefixes: Aero and Geo.

Cryo=Ice

Hydro=Water

Pyro=Fire

Aero=Air, Wind

Geo=Earth

Electro=Electricity

Necro=Darkness

Neo(Neon)=Light

That's how I've always figured it.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Vrakmul

I think me, cyro, boken, walkingstone, and the rest have beaten you already. Yet you still have the nerve to keep this up against members who have been on here for several months.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:

You going to do something REAL yet? C'mon Uggy.....times a ticking...."

STILL...LMFAO...and can't seem to stop"

You threaten an run....coward. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would've tracked my IP address to where I live, bought a plane ticket, and would be at my doorstep, but nope: you're a wuss."

feckless boy

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Dreadnaught says:

"I think me, cyro, boken, walkingstone, and the rest have beaten you already. Yet you still have the nerve to keep this up against members who have been on here for several months."

My NERVE...hasn't even begun!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Vrakmul

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Yep. It's the farthest thing possible from Crying. And the definition for air like and earth like are Auran and Terran respectively."
Or, along the lines of the prefixes: Aero and Geo. Cryo=Ice Hydro=Water Pyro=Fire Aero=Air, Wind Geo=Earth Electro=Electricity Necro=Darkness Neo(Neon)=Light That's how I've always figured it. "

And sonic=sound. :). @Mr.U: your arguement is in shambles and you still fight on? I don't know wether to call you dumb or foolish.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Boken

noob shut the F^%$ up. no body likes you. you were probably left on you parents front steps. i saw that you said cryo got no chance at gettin laid, who knows that may be true, but your chances are even slimmer cabrone

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69  Edited By Methos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Or, along the lines of the prefixes: Aero and Geo.

Cryo=Ice

Hydro=Water

Pyro=Fire

Aero=Air, Wind

Geo=Earth

Electro=Electricity

Necro=Darkness

Neo(Neon)=Light

That's how I've always figured it.

"

only one mistake, Light is Photonic or Quanta... either of those depending on Newtonian Physics or Quantum Physics

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"I think me, cyro, boken, walkingstone, and the rest have beaten you already. Yet you still have the nerve to keep this up against members who have been on here for several months."
My NERVE...hasn't even begun!"

You seem like that you actualy want to get your ass kicked F*tard.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Boken says:

"noob shut the F^%$ up. no body likes you. you were probably left on you parents front steps. i saw that you said cryo got no chance at gettin laid, who knows that may be true, but your chances are even slimmer cabrone"

Gee....thanks.

@DN: D'OH! Forgot Sonic...there are alot of those elemental prefixes. I use them alot when I make elemental characters =]

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Vrakmul

I think we should all get a place on the hall of n00b ownage for this. Excluding Mr.U because he is the ass kickee.

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Poo Poo List

OMFG HES A LAYWER EVERYBODY HIDE

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Methos says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Or, along the lines of the prefixes: Aero and Geo. Cryo=Ice Hydro=Water Pyro=Fire Aero=Air, Wind Geo=Earth Electro=Electricity Necro=Darkness Neo(Neon)=Light That's how I've always figured it. "
only one mistake, Light is Photonic or Quanta... either of those depending on Newtonian Physics or Quantum Physics M"

Oh, I couldn't figure out what light was....I kept thinking...there was one that was in my mind, but then I just lost it. I was planning on making Were-like characters with elemental powers and make a team, and the Light was, like, Luminicorn.*Luminous, Unicorn) Because, each Were is supposed to do with the element. And, for light, Unicorn was the only thing I could figure out.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

<--- is trying to become the poo poo list LEADER

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

<---is having a GREAT last 12 hours first my Yankees humiliate the Red Sux...and now this shite....

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Poo Poo List says:

"God... why does everyone still respond to this loser, he's just an attention whore."

Naughty naughty...you shouldn't take the lords' name in vain!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr.U you have been owned, battered, and otherwise defeated to an extent greater than ever before. But you still refuse to do the right thing and back down.

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Poo Poo List

God... why does everyone still respond to this loser, he's just an attention whore.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Vrakmul

SYMBIOTE9200 says:

"look its ignorance in NOOBvision! *also available in HD*"

Lol.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Dreadnaught says:

"Mr.U you have been owned, battered, and otherwise defeated to an extent greater than ever before. But you still refuse to do the right thing and back down."

newsflash for the daft

repeating words in your own mind, will NOT make things fact...my advice to you?

SURRENDER!!!!

SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

look its ignorance in NOOBvision! also available in HD

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Vrakmul

I think we can all agree that mr.u is the most retarded person we've ever met. He gives n00bs a bad name for gods sake.

SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

ownageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

LMFAO constantly...at these adolesecent, tools!

(not everyone mind you, but easily 80%)

keep it a comin'...my coffee is tasting better and better as it gets cold.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vrakmul

Cofee don't you mean ure. I doubt you can afford any kind of cofee. Even the crappy non imported cofee.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" <---*is having a GREAT last 12 hours* first my Yankees humiliate the Red Sux...and now this shite...."
Come to my doorstep, like you said you would. Then watch as me, the Canadian (who, by name only, is an immigrant), kicks your American @$$ with my classic four-wood.....then my brother repeats.....then my other brother.....then my other, other brother.....then my sister......then my sisters boyfriend......then my dad......then my mom.....and then I sic my dog on you. Come on. Do what you said you would. Or are you afraid of getting your @$$ handed to you by some Canadian "immigrants"? "
Your wasting your time with this guy Sparda. He is just trying to get on your nerves. We should all just ditch the thread and ignore any post this guy makes that is trying to cause problems.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Vrakmul

Mr.U you should go jump in a volcano or strap yourself on the next rocket to the sun. Your wasting valuble space we may one day need

SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

like is said ignorance in NOOBvision. get it in HD while you can.you can also get a free coupon if you hurry

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"<---*is having a GREAT last 12 hours* first my Yankees humiliate the Red Sux...and now this shite...."

Come to my doorstep, like you said you would. Then watch as me, the Canadian (who, by name only, is an immigrant), kicks your American @$$ with my classic four-wood.....then my brother repeats.....then my other brother.....then my other, other brother.....then my sister......then my sisters boyfriend......then my dad......then my mom.....and then I sic my dog on you. Come on. Do what you said you would. Or are you afraid of getting your @$$ handed to you by some Canadian "immigrants"? "

Psst

Your whore of a mother I know quite well...how's her arsehole? I'M your father.....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell that imposter of woman parading as your "dad"

your brothers are like you?....bahahahahahahahaha

sister? see your mother about that protocol

sisters boyfriend? a shill..

oh lord, you've truly been decived son

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" <---*is having a GREAT last 12 hours* first my Yankees humiliate the Red Sux...and now this shite...."
*Psst* Your whore of a mother I know quite well...how's her arsehole? I'M your father.....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell that imposter of woman parading as your "dad" your brothers are like you?....bahahahahahahahaha sister? see your mother about that protocol sisters boyfriend? a shill.. oh lord, you've truly been decived son"
That all you got? You think I care what your pathetic insults are? All I care about are your REAL actions that you aren't going to take. Guess Republicans are cowards."

He's too horrible and stupid to be a republican. He's definitely a member of the nativist/know nothing party for sure.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Dreadnaught says:

"Mr.U you should go jump in a volcano or strap yourself on the next rocket to the sun. Your wasting valuble space we may one day need"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me think about your suggestion....thinking....thinking

Nope, i think i'll stay...this kind of FREE entertainment, is very difficult to find these daze!

SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

you dirty animal how dare you talk to my friends and about my friends family like that!go play bobbing for apples in a container of nuclear waste.hope you win.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"<---*is having a GREAT last 12 hours* first my Yankees humiliate the Red Sux...and now this shite...."

Psst

Your whore of a mother I know quite well...how's her arsehole? I'M your father.....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell that imposter of woman parading as your "dad"

your brothers are like you?....bahahahahahahahaha

sister? see your mother about that protocol

sisters boyfriend? a shill..

oh lord, you've truly been decived son"

That all you got? You think I care what your pathetic insults are? All I care about are your REAL actions that you aren't going to take.

Guess Republicans are cowards."

<---is a Conservative not Republican...they sold us out!

Kid, if I TRULY wanted to harm you, and your family...I could do so, easily. I'd have my experts damage your families credit rating for perpetuity!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The_Martian

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
*Psst* Your whore of a mother I know quite well...how's her arsehole? I'M your father.....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell that imposter of woman parading as your "dad" your brothers are like you?....bahahahahahahahaha sister? see your mother about that protocol sisters boyfriend? a shill.. oh lord, you've truly been decived son"
This is very rude and uncalled for. I know that people have said some rude stuff about you but there is no need for this. We don't want to here stuff like this on this site.
Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#96  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

You all do realise Mr U is getting his jollies winding you up? He's probably about ready to 'fill the cup' right now (Jay and Silent Bob reference there).

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"You're a wuss. Come prove it. But you're scared, aren't you? A lawyer + A Conservative= Wuss. You're only brave enough to come onto the website and insult. Pathetic. I'll be waiting. "

He's a know nothing party member. It's so very obvious.

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Poo Poo List

Seriously he's probably jacking off as he reads your responses and thinking of "intelligent" insults.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By The_Martian

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Nobody says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
This is very rude and uncalled for. I know that people have said some rude stuff about you but there is no need for this. We don't want to here stuff like this on this site. "
uhhhhhhhhhh, my friend....go look at the things that we're written about MY family...FIRST!!!!!! and MUCH worse than anything I wrote...."
As I said, rude stuff has been said about you. But that is the post I saw and there is not need for it, from anyone.
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Nobody says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
This is very rude and uncalled for. I know that people have said some rude stuff about you but there is no need for this. We don't want to here stuff like this on this site."

uhhhhhhhhhh, my friend....go look at the things that we're written about MY family...FIRST!!!!!! and MUCH worse than anything I wrote....