• 58 results
Posted by KalKent (1394 posts) 19 days, 12 hours ago

Poll: Oscaio Cortez vs Shapiro. Real life Debate. (35 votes)

Cortez. 20%
Shapiro. 80%

Since cortez denied in august, what would happen if the debate were to actually go down?

#51 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13046 posts) - - Show Bio

@stahlflamme: Actually I see a lot of his debates and he always seems to directly respond to the issue at hand. I personally haven't witnessed a Q & A where the opposing party wasn't met with precise and/or adequate answers to their questions. They are usually the ones bringing in strawman arguments when they have no other response for what Shapiro offers as reasoning. I've seen, most of the time actually, his interviewee stop talking after being given an appropriate response.

I am interested though, which debate was he involved in where he completely ignored the other's point and swiftly slammed home his point of view?

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#52 Posted by LightYagami1000 (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatutzeraze: Don’t talk about him like he’s some moral human being. He’s omnipotent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#53 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:

Shapiro's a terrible debater, lol

Lol, Shapiro is basically debating imaginary strawman arguments that nobody ever made and then does nonsensical talking poonts, but talks fast so stupid people think he is smart and his supporters scream how he totally won. There is no point in debating a nobody like him who is neother interested in a debate nor ever says anything of substance. If you want to hear what he thinks just ask his sponsors who pay him for an opinion.

#54 Posted by Outside_85 (23406 posts) - - Show Bio

It would likely be cancelled because a lot of people don't like Shapiro or his talking points.

#55 Posted by Hatutzeraze (542 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatutzeraze: Don’t talk about him like he’s some moral human being. He’s omnipotent.

I know this was from 4 days ago, but I only just now saw it and I thank you for that response. I came across it on a day in which I needed a laugh.

#56 Posted by jagernutt (15470 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a debate. It's a total one sided slaughter.

Avatar image for lightyagami1000
#57 Posted by LightYagami1000 (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Edited by arctika (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I don't always agree with Ben on a few issues, but honestly. He'd demolish her. She only won because of how liberal NY is. I should know since I live here. I think most would make her look bad in a serious debate honestly, Ben is just too much for her though.