Opinionated Response?

Solanum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Solanum

Hey there! Solanum here, looking for some feedback concerning my super villain's bio. I'd like people to tell me [honestly] what seems vague, what needs more (or less) details, what's needed, or what's completely useless to the character's bio.

I'd appreciate the help and whatnot.

~Solanum

PS How do you like my pictures? I drew the two drawings and took the picture myself.
Post Edited:2007-06-07 15:23:24

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shyft

Isn't anyone going to check it out and throw in there two cents?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

He sure said a lot for someone who doesn't talk. Just kidding man. If you feel it is vague go and add in detail what he lost and his battle with the creator. Or you can use the Comic Vine Woprld thread and write out your history in there. Then add the hyperlink and say something like, "Unravel the history of Solanum." You might have a lot of fun in the thread and get the ideas out of your head and onto a web page.

Solanum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Solanum

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"He sure said a lot for someone who doesn't talk. Just kidding man. If you feel it is vague go and add in detail what he lost and his battle with the creator. Or you can use the Comic Vine Woprld thread and write out your history in there. Then add the hyperlink and say something like, "Unravel the history of Solanum." You might have a lot of fun in the thread and get the ideas out of your head and onto a web page."

Thanks very much Zaraki.

Avatar image for firstseekonship
FirstSeekOnShip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FirstSeekOnShip

Too long, did not read.