Oh No. More OJ Simpson Crap ?

#1 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

i just think the author of this book is saying this cause he wants people to read his book...I bet it's noting..OJ is as guilty to murder as I am to having strapping good looks

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

Well according to the news, an author of a new book is claiming that he has proof that OJ Simpson didnt kill Nicole Simpson. Basically they have some sort of evidence in the book showing that Nicole Simpson was a heavy drug user and she had debts that she had not payed and that apparently she was killed by a Drug Dealer and not OJ Simpson. What Do You Think About These So Call New Accusations of OJ being innocent ? Personally I think its a Load of Crap.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"i just think the author of this book is saying this cause he wants people to read his book...I bet it's noting..OJ is as guilty to murder as I am to having strapping good looks"

In that case he's as innocent as a child

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"i just think the author of this book is saying this cause he wants people to read his book...I bet it's noting..OJ is as guilty to murder as I am to having strapping good looks"

Thas what I was thinking.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it extremely disturbing that OJ Simpson would write a book called " If I Did It " if he was really innocent. Why would anyone want to give an account for possibly killing someone if they really were innocent ?

Just another point I wanted to bring out

#6 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I find it extremely disturbing that OJ Simpson would write a book called " If I Did It " if he was really innocent. Why would anyone want to give an account for possibly killing someone if they really were innocent ?**Just another point I wanted to bring out**"

Why would anyone want to give an account of a murder they did commit if they weren't really innocent? That guy's just crazy.

#7 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:

In that case he's as innocent as a child"

lol...

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"King Saturn says:
"I find it extremely disturbing that OJ Simpson would write a book called " If I Did It " if he was really innocent. Why would anyone want to give an account for possibly killing someone if they really were innocent ? **Just another point I wanted to bring out**"
Why would anyone want to give an account of a murder they did commit if they weren't really innocent? That guy's just crazy."

LOL. I like the correction.

#9 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"King Saturn says:
"I find it extremely disturbing that OJ Simpson would write a book called " If I Did It " if he was really innocent. Why would anyone want to give an account for possibly killing someone if they really were innocent ? **Just another point I wanted to bring out**"
Why would anyone want to give an account of a murder they did commit if they weren't really innocent? That guy's just crazy."
Crazy with a big ol head. I'll pray for him...and his head.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

White Mage says:

"Slinger says:
"King Saturn says:
Crazy with a big ol head. I'll pray for him...and his head. "

Ha Ha Ha ! I was wondering was someone going to bring up OJ's Big Azz head. OJ could headbutt The Hulk and give him a concussion. LOL

#11 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"White Mage says:
"Slinger says:
"King Saturn says:
Crazy with a big ol head. I'll pray for him...and his head. "
Ha Ha Ha ! I was wondering was someone going to bring up OJ's Big Azz head. OJ could headbutt The Hulk and give him a concussion. LOL"
LMAO!
#12 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Slinger says:
"King Saturn says:

LOL. I like the correction. "

Wasn't meant to be a correction, either way the guy's nuts.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"Probably just a way to pick up cash from a long done issue."

Yeah. I think your right. The author sounded really stupid on the News when they talked to him.

#14 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had it with OJ's black ass.WTF is he doing to himself.He already f#cked up when he killed his wife now he's just doing any old thing.I knew he was going to f up again when he wrote that damn book.

#15 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably just a way to pick up cash from a long done issue.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I've had it with OJ's black ass.WTF is he doing to himself.He already f#cked up when he killed his wife now he's just doing any old thing.I knew he was going to f up again when he wrote that damn book."

LOL. Yeah. OJ is really fu@ked up. He only seems to get worst. Those Kidnapping Charages are gonna get his azz locked up for Life though.

#17 Posted by POHOCOM (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"King Saturn says:
"I find it extremely disturbing that OJ Simpson would write a book called " If I Did It " if he was really innocent. Why would anyone want to give an account for possibly killing someone if they really were innocent ?**Just another point I wanted to bring out**"

Watch some documentaries on murderers. It's quite common for murderers to want to give accounts of "how they did it". That's how many killers such as the "BTK" serial killer are caught. You are right, but it's not unheard of.