Official pro-wrestling discussion thread

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zenma

wrestling is not real

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zenma

eganthevile1 says:

"Zenma says:
"wrestling is not real"
neither are super-heroes and I spend a lot of time thinking and talking about them"

.........................well of course superheroes aren't real, don't know why it took you a while to figure that out

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

Considering how many wrestling threads there are in off-topic, I feel it's high time we establish a single thread. So be it about discussion of events old or new, WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA/TNA, WSX and so on, I say we focus our discussions on pro-wrestling to one thread, both to clean up the vine's threads, and also to be able to easily keep up on various topics that are on the same subject. Let's start with this years wrestlemania, since it is only just over a week away.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EganTheVile1

Zenma says:

"wrestling is not real"
neither are super-heroes and I spend a lot of time thinking and talking about them
Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zenma

Post Deleted.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zenma

eganthevile1 says:

"Zenma says:
"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"wrestling is not real"
neither are super-heroes and I spend a lot of time thinking and talking about them "
.........................well of course superheroes aren't real, don't know why it took you a while to figure that out"
ummm, if you want to be a killjoy that's your agenda, but there are a lot of wrestling fans on the vine and OT is filled with various topics on the same subject, I just wanted to help narrow it to one thread. Wrestling fans arent stupid, they know it is pre-determined who will win, it's a soap opera centered around action and physicallity."

never said they are........just saying that wrestling is not real in a sense of real fighting

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1

Zenma says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"wrestling is not real"
neither are super-heroes and I spend a lot of time thinking and talking about them "
.........................well of course superheroes aren't real, don't know why it took you a while to figure that out"
ummm, if you want to be a killjoy that's your agenda, but there are a lot of wrestling fans on the vine and OT is filled with various topics on the same subject, I just wanted to help narrow it to one thread. Wrestling fans arent stupid, they know it is pre-determined who will win, it's a soap opera centered around action and physicallity.
DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By DragonGateAcer

wrestling sucks now

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zenma

eganthevile1 says:

"Zenma says:
"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"wrestling is not real"
ummm, if you want to be a killjoy that's your agenda, but there are a lot of wrestling fans on the vine and OT is filled with various topics on the same subject, I just wanted to help narrow it to one thread. Wrestling fans arent stupid, they know it is pre-determined who will win, it's a soap opera centered around action and physicallity. "
never said they are........just saying that wrestling is not real in a sense of real fighting"
I've put a couple guys twice my size in sleeper holds in a bar fight that would beg to differ"

and what relation does this have on my posts?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EganTheVile1

Zenma says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"wrestling is not real"
ummm, if you want to be a killjoy that's your agenda, but there are a lot of wrestling fans on the vine and OT is filled with various topics on the same subject, I just wanted to help narrow it to one thread. Wrestling fans arent stupid, they know it is pre-determined who will win, it's a soap opera centered around action and physicallity. "
never said they are........just saying that wrestling is not real in a sense of real fighting"
I've put a couple guys twice my size in sleeper holds in a bar fight that would beg to differ
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King Saturn

For me, I am really looking foward to the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Big Show match. I just wonder how they are going to have this match play out. Big Show is so much Bigger than Mayweather. Unless Big Show gets on his knees again how can Mayweather win ?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King Saturn

Post Deleted.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EganTheVile1

Zenma says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"eganthevile1 says:
"Zenma says:
"wrestling is not real"
I've put a couple guys twice my size in sleeper holds in a bar fight that would beg to differ "
and what relation does this have on my posts?"
when you said wrestling doesnt apply in the sense of real fighting, most painful thing anyone has ever done to me was a DDT, pro-wrestling moves hurt, horribly, as an ex-backyard wrestler myself, believe me I know
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EganTheVile1

King Saturn says:

"For me, I am really looking foward to the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Big Show match. I just wonder how they are going to have this match play out. Big Show is so much Bigger than Mayweather. Unless Big Show gets on his knees again how can Mayweather win ? "
Mayweather will probably win which is BS since realistically Big Show would stomp him
Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zenma

okay so wrestling can be effective, but i meant in T.Vs, pro-wrestlers don't actually harm each other, just act it out. But then again the moves are pretty impressive and it can actually be effective in fights

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King Saturn

eganthevile1 says:

"King Saturn says:
"For me, I am really looking foward to the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Big Show match. I just wonder how they are going to have this match play out. Big Show is so much Bigger than Mayweather. Unless Big Show gets on his knees again how can Mayweather win ? "
Mayweather will probably win which is BS since realistically Big Show would stomp him "

Yeah thats true. But its kinda like last year with the Battle of the Billionaires. They werent going to let Donald Trump actually lose that match. He wasnt going to get his head shaved.

Oh, By the Way - What do you think of Wrestlemania not including Hulk Hogan again ? Its the second year he was suppose to wrestle

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EganTheVile1

Zenma says:

"okay so wrestling can be effective, but i meant in T.Vs, pro-wrestlers don't actually harm each other, just act it out. But then again the moves are pretty impressive and it can actually be effective in fights"
Watch the documentary "beyond the ring" (or was it beyond the ropes?) and stand by the statement they dont really hurt eachother
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EganTheVile1

King Saturn says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"King Saturn says:
Mayweather will probably win which is BS since realistically Big Show would stomp him "
Yeah thats true. But its kinda like last year with the Battle of the Billionaires. They werent going to let Donald Trump actually lose that match. He wasnt going to get his head shaved. Oh, By the Way - What do you think of Wrestlemania not including Hulk Hogan again ? Its the second year he was suppose to wrestle"
Of course Trump wouldnt get his head shaved, of the two involved Trump is the one who's hair wouldnt grow back, lol
Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Boogeyman is my favorite Wrestler.

Is he doing any matchs soon?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EganTheVile1

Midnight Lantern says:

"Boogeyman is my favorite Wrestler. Is he doing any matchs soon?"
Couldnt answer that, he hasnt been on TV in awhile, but that doesnt mean he hasnt been in dark matches and house shows.
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King Saturn

Midnight Lantern says:

"Boogeyman is my favorite Wrestler. Is he doing any matchs soon?"

Is Boogeyman still in the WWE ?

Oh Yeah, By The Way :

Sting is going to return to TNA next Thursday !

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EganTheVile1

Sting's great, I'd like to see Vampiro come back and continue their feud. Hall and Nash are starting to show their age though, too bad I'd still love to see nWo VS DX. But the one match I'd really like to see before thyey get too old is Goldberg vs Stone Cold though

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King Saturn

Has anyone had a more dominant run in wrestling than The Undertaker ? I mean this guys has been wrestling for years and there are still guys in the WWE who hasnt beaten him yet. His presence in wrestling is unlike anything we have really seen before. He scares the crap out of his oppenents with just his entrance. The Undertaker is a true legend of pro wrestling.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hawk

King Saturn says:

"Has anyone had a more dominant run in wrestling than The Undertaker ? I mean this guys has been wrestling for years and there are still guys in the WWE who hasnt beaten him yet. His presence in wrestling is unlike anything we have really seen before. He scares the crap out of his oppenents with just his entrance. The Undertaker is a true legend of pro wrestling. "

He didn't lose for the first year he started.......

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hawk

T.J. Magnum says:

"King Saturn says:
"Has anyone had a more dominant run in wrestling than The Undertaker ? I mean this guys has been wrestling for years and there are still guys in the WWE who hasnt beaten him yet. His presence in wrestling is unlike anything we have really seen before. He scares the crap out of his oppenents with just his entrance. The Undertaker is a true legend of pro wrestling. "
i remember he had a long undefeated streak,outside of mania,dont remember when"

The Smackdown Vs. Raw game said over a year starting with his first match

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By T.J. Magnum

King Saturn says:

i remember he had a long undefeated streak,outside of mania,dont remember when

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Hawk says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
The Smackdown Vs. Raw game said over a year starting with his first match"

yeah i think thats it,but he doesen't really that much now.
Post Edited:2008-03-24 23:21:05

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hawk

I just love the old school rope walk

@Ric Flair....please retire!!!!!!

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King Saturn

The Undertaker is the only wrestler to be in one Pro Wrestling Organization for as long as he has. Its been 18 years straight in the WWE for Undertaker. Thats amazing.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King Saturn

Hawk says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"King Saturn says:
The Smackdown Vs. Raw game said over a year starting with his first match"

Thats amazing. Plus he beat Hulk Hogan when he was the biggest wrestling star on the planet

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King Saturn

Hawk says:

"I just love the old school rope walk @Ric Flair....please retire!!!!!!"

LOL. Yeah Ric Flair is old. I bet his last match will be against Shawn Micheals at Wrestlemania though. He will probably lose and just retire there.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By T.J. Magnum

who do you guys think will win that money in the bank match ?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King Saturn

T.J. Magnum says:

"who do you guys think will win that money in the bank match ?"

Shelton Benjamin. LMAO

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#34  Edited By MichaeltheFly

So TNA is moving to Monday, what are you guys going to watch TNA or WWE?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King Saturn
@Michael the Fly said:
" So TNA is moving to Monday, what are you guys going to watch TNA or WWE? "
TNA easy... Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are gonna wrestle this Monday on the TNA Impact Special... 
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@King Saturn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
" So TNA is moving to Monday, what are you guys going to watch TNA or WWE? "
TNA easy... Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are gonna wrestle this Monday on the TNA Impact Special...  "
I'm glad I ain't the only one that thinks will rock this Monday.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Cena rules .

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Watching both TNA and WWE monday.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" John Cena rules . "
My mom would agree with you on that one. Lol
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Michael the Fly: Hehe , he is my favourite . I also like Evan Bourne . 
Sheamus is a very good fighter , but i hate his behaviour .
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DaMan
@eganthevile1 said:
"

King Saturn says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"King Saturn says:
Yeah thats true. But its kinda like last year with the Battle of the Billionaires. They werent going to let Donald Trump actually lose that match. He wasnt going to get his head shaved. Oh, By the Way - What do you think of Wrestlemania not including Hulk Hogan again ? Its the second year he was suppose to wrestle"
Of course Trump wouldnt get his head shaved, of the two involved Trump is the one who's hair wouldnt grow back, lol "
Donald Trump's hair isn't real. It's a wig.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By hdorman1
@DaMan said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
"

King Saturn says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"King Saturn says:
Of course Trump wouldnt get his head shaved, of the two involved Trump is the one who's hair wouldnt grow back, lol "
Donald Trump's hair isn't real. It's a wig. "
its been the same since he was a kid
i dont think its a wig
just f*(ked up hair
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King Saturn
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" John Cena rules . "
not really... Cena is okay... but The Undertaker is the best thing going in the WWE today
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@King Saturn said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" John Cena rules . "
not really... Cena is okay... but The Undertaker is the best thing going in the WWE today "
I have to agree with you Saturn, the dead man walks on John Cena's lifeless body.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DaMan
@hdorman1 said:
" @DaMan said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
"

King Saturn says:

"eganthevile1 says:
"King Saturn says:
Donald Trump's hair isn't real. It's a wig. "
its been the same since he was a kid i dont think its a wig just f*(ked up hair "
I heard that it was a wig on a game show. The host asked "Is Donald Trump's hair real or is it a wig?" The contestant said it was a wig and got the answer right.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Their baaaaaaaack.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King Saturn
@Michael the Fly said:
" Their baaaaaaaack.

"
in TNA
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@King Saturn said:

" @Michael the Fly said:

" Their baaaaaaaack.

"
in TNA "
Where else?
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King Saturn
@Michael the Fly said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Michael the Fly said:

" Their baaaaaaaack.

"
in TNA "
Where else? "
possibly ROH ? 
lmao
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By geraldthesloth

I think TNA or WWE could use Dragon Dragon!