Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Artyom

@gxrevolution96 said:

Sigh. Why is Barry so incompetent with his powers and hows Grodd even able to tag. If he was moving at speeds faster than sound, he shouldn't have been able to hit him.

I haven't seen the newer episodes, but I know that on the comics Grodd is incredibly fast.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Artyom

@princearagorn1: I haven't seen like the past 3 episodes so I honestly have no clue. I'll get back to you when I watch it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Did anyone else notice the Hal Jordan easter egg in this last episode?

Green Lantern would be kind of cool to see. My only problem with the CW bringing him in is they would find some way to have him lose to the Arrow.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: They'd probably go with some kind of "fear inducer", which works by chemical or neurological means. Like some kind of sonic/light combo that that stimulates fear in the brain. Then he can't make constructs and Oliver would beat him down. As long as they don't have him breaking constructs with explosives or something, I'd be good. I really hope they can pull of Hal. He's hard to do on a TV Budget.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Assuming that Oliver would know that fear is a Lantern's weakness. Also, I'm not sure the CW is doing Hal or not.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver is so OP. I am wondering why Eobard didn't try the nanites while fighting Future Barry, those could be so useful (he is a genius from the future he should be able to get them).

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

People need to ease up on the Arrow hating, I know S3 Felicity has been annoying but everything else has been awesome

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh lame finale is lame

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh lame finale is lame

I thought the ending was fine but the beginning was slow.

Thea is now Speedy, Malcom is the new Ra's, Ray is "trying" to shrink, and we'll finally have an Happy Oliver.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor writing has been the story of this season of Arrow. The finale is the highlight of that. I sincerely hope that Season 4 is better.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By buttersdaman000

@godzilla44 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Ugh lame finale is lame

Thea is now Speedy, Malcom is the new Ra's, Ray is "trying" to shrink, and we'll finally have an Happy Oliver.

The whole thing was lame really. The only standout parts were Thea as Speedy and Ray' cliffhanger. Malcolm being the new Ra's is amazingly stupid. He kills Ra's for being too dangerous and trying to destroy the city, yet he gives his Malcolm, the man who actually destroyed more of the city than Ra's, who killed Sara, and who Oliver admits he still considers an enemy, control over one of the most powerful groups in the world?? That's just senseless writing. Why not give it to Nyssa if it was that easy??

Then we have the big threat to Starling city being solved super quickly with no real sense of danger or urgency just because Marc G wanted to shoehorn more "Ollicity"....horrible. And I literally face-palmed when Felicity rescued Oliver in Rays suit.....like wtf???? Oh, and there was another face palm quickly following it when Nyssa credited Oliver's survival to League armour....the same armour that gets one-shotted by arrows.....yeah...lazy writing there.

The Ra's rematch was a little disappointing too. At the end it just seemed like Ra's allowed Oliver to kill him....which I still don't understand fully sense Oliver was so adamant about not killing anymore. Oh, then his whole plan to double cross the double cross was just so lame. It's like the writers pulled that crap out of their a$$es in a few minutes lol

However, the flashbacks weren't as bad as usual....

EDIT:

Oh, and the Ollicity crap at the end was horrible too. I can't believe a show runner actually follows a fan pairing and allows it to affect the direction of the show.......they don't even have romantic chemistry, and this season just proved that the lady who plays Felicity is the worst actress on the show. She can't handle anything emotional correctly, and that's probably half the reason why Felicity is as unlikeable as she is now. Their ending just felt forced, unnecessary and out of place imo.

I give this episode a 6. The season as a whole, probably a 6.5....total letdown after that awesome season 2.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Ugh lame finale is lame

The whole thing was lame really. The only standout parts were Thea as Speedy and Ray' cliffhanger. Malcolm being the new Ra's is amazingly stupid. He kills Ra's for being too dangerous and trying to destroy the city, yet he gives his Malcolm, the man who actually destroyed more of the city than Ra's, who killed Sara, and who Oliver admits he still considers an enemy, control over one of the most powerful groups in the world?? That's just senseless writing. Why not give it to Nyssa if it was that easy??

Then we have the big threat to Starling city being solved super quickly with no real sense of danger or urgency just because Marc G wanted to shoehorn more "Ollicity"....horrible. And I literally face-palmed when Felicity rescued Oliver in Rays suit.....like wtf???? Oh, and there was another face palm quickly following it when Nyssa credited Oliver's survival to League armour....the same armour that gets one-shotted by arrows.....yeah...lazy writing there.

The Ra's rematch was a little disappointing too. At the end it just seemed like Ra's allowed Oliver to kill him....which I still don't understand fully sense Oliver was so adamant about not killing anymore. Oh, then his whole plan to double cross the double cross was just so lame. It's like the writers pulled that crap out of their a$$es in a few minutes lol

However, the flashbacks weren't as bad as usual....

EDIT:

Oh, and the Ollicity crap at the end was horrible too. I can't believe a show runner actually follows a fan pairing and allows it to affect the direction of the show.......they don't even have romantic chemistry, and this season just proved that the lady who plays Felicity is the worst actress on the show. She can't handle anything emotional correctly, and that's probably half the reason why Felicity is as unlikeable as she is now. Their ending just felt forced, unnecessary and out of place imo.

I give this episode a 6. The season as a whole, probably a 6.5....total letdown after that awesome season 2.

that's a lot of typing

I do agree with most of what you said though, besides the Malcom becoming Ra's, that's the deal they made and Oliver is a man of his word unlike villains, plus he's realized their's still good him when he decided not to kill Brick. I know the ending felt forced but at least we're finally going to get a happy Ollie and finally get the true GA. What's funny though is that Ollie and Felicity had more chemistry in season 1 they do now, but hey now we got a happy GA for once.

It wasn't total letdown, but it's definitely a couple steps down from season 2.