deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

NK Army/Soldiers vs. Every Cartel Group in Mexico. Who comes out on top? All out fight!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is quite the random battle lol.

OT: all out fight, Kim Jong Un just nukes Mexico.

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea I know. I just like to compare and create these battles with Military/like Military battles that could occur. True about the Nukes but how about I just limit it to just boots on the grounds, Soldiers vs Soldiers?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-thedeathgod-x said:

Yea I know. I just like to compare and create these battles with Military/like Military battles that could occur. True about the Nukes but how about I just limit it to just boots on the grounds, Soldiers vs Soldiers?

Some factions of the Drug Cartels do have trained Ex- Soldiers and some Paramilitary muscle. They are also equipped and well armed just as good as any Military can be but the difference is the NK's are trained to wage War. They spend all their time training in the use of weapons and tactics to kill while the Cartels operate morally for Business purposes and such. I can see them taking down a few NK Soldiers but in the end the NK's would prove to be to much for the Narcos.

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajobbergod08x said:
@x-thedeathgod-x said:

Some factions of the Drug Cartels do have trained Ex- Soldiers and some Paramilitary muscle. They are also equipped and well armed just as good as any Military can be but the difference is the NK's are trained to wage War. They spend all their time training in the use of weapons and tactics to kill while the Cartels operate morally for Business purposes and such. I can see them taking down a few NK Soldiers but in the end the NK's would prove to be to much for the Narcos.

Some but you seem to forget that Los Zetas are all trained Soldiers who are also trained by Special Forces group from all over the world. They alone would pose a threat to the Korean punks!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-thedeathgod-x said:
@dajobbergod08x said:
@x-thedeathgod-x said:

Some but you seem to forget that Los Zetas are all trained Soldiers who are also trained by Special Forces group from all over the world. They alone would pose a threat to the Korean punks!

Those were the original 34 members of los Zetas who were in the Mexican Military and went AWOL from their duties. Todays Zetas have nowhere near that same training and I doubt they alone will pose any threat to the Koreans since they always seem to have their hands full against Mexican Marines and the Federal Police of Mexico.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NK soldiers slaughter them wannabes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO Cartels would get demolished! They wouldn't even beat Islamic Terrorist groups like ISIS or the Taliban. They are overrated!

Avatar image for krypticwarbeast
KrypticWarBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO Cartels would get demolished! They wouldn't even beat Islamic Terrorist groups like ISIS or the Taliban. They are overrated!

Oh please. I aint defending the Cartel but they would destroy them. They actually have trained men while the Taliban and ISIS are a bunch of hippies with shirts, sandals and AK-47's

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto said:

Oh please. I aint defending the Cartel but they would destroy them. They actually have trained men while the Taliban and ISIS are a bunch of hippies with shirts, sandals and AK-47's

Yea well those "hippies" have been fighting off and holding down American Led-NATO forces for years. Can the cartel do that?

Also Cartel nowadays are a bunch of wimps. They seem invincible because they kill innocent civilians but once the Mexican Military come for them, they start crying like a bunch of cowards. Dont believe? Look it up

BrunoAraujo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BrunoAraujo

North Korea has a real professional army despite of old equipment. Cartels is just a bunch of guys with a street shooting experience... So, guess who would won.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NK soldiers slaughter them wannabes.

North Korea has a real professional army despite of old equipment. Cartels is just a bunch of guys with a street shooting experience... So, guess who would won.

KrypticWarBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krypticwarbeast said:
@kratodamanto said:

Yea well those "hippies" have been fighting off and holding down American Led-NATO forces for years. Can the cartel do that?

Also Cartel nowadays are a bunch of wimps. They seem invincible because they kill innocent civilians but once the Mexican Military come for them, they start crying like a bunch of cowards. Dont believe? Look it up

Fighting off? Lol Americans and other Soldiers have been killing Taliban left and right and only reason why they cant win is because the Afghan Government doesnt let them. In Mexico, the Cartel is the Government. Also who are you kidding? Cartel has been clobbering the Mexican Military. Did you not see what happened last year? They captured Chapos son and they still destroyed the Military within a few hours. And thats only a fraction of what they can do.

Avatar image for jormungandr-jay
Jormungandr-Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koreans. I dont think the Cartel are capable of taking down any top military

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto said:
@krypticwarbeast said:
@kratodamanto said:

Fighting off? Lol Americans and other Soldiers have been killing Taliban left and right and only reason why they cant win is because the Afghan Government doesnt let them. In Mexico, the Cartel is the Government. Also who are you kidding? Cartel has been clobbering the Mexican Military. Did you not see what happened last year? They captured Chapos son and they still destroyed the Military within a few hours. And thats only a fraction of what they can do.

OMG I will respond tomorrow

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto said:
@krypticwarbeast said:
@kratodamanto said:

That is because the Mexican military is weak af. It doesn't have the standards to compete with other nations.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korean Soldiers. Like really?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cartels are pathetically trained and weak for the amount of resources they have...

If drug lords were smart they'd train soldiers like they were special forces and invest in good equipment.

KrypticWarBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krypticwarbeast said:
@kratodamanto said:
@krypticwarbeast said:
@kratodamanto said:

That is because the Mexican military is weak af. It doesn't have the standards to compete with other nations.

Not as weak as the Iraqi or Afghan Military. But anyways I am changing the subject here. The fact is The Koreans have never even proven to be combat efficient. Cartels be fighting every day. They probably have more combat experience than anyone in the nk Army does.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a limited squad base confrontation (and the Cartel group is composed of ex Mexican Spec Ops) then the Cartel probably stand a chance.

In a full blown confrontation between combine arms unit, then the Cartel doesn't have enough military hardware, logistics, troop discipline and training, and leadership to win against a full pledge, professional, State sponsored, Military organization.

Avatar image for xantimobiusgodx
xAntiMobiusGodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xAntiMobiusGodx

North Koreas stomp the holy shit out of the cartel

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol a whole nation vs a cartel... How many fighter jets, bomber planes & tanks does the cartel have access to? what about drones?

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every adult citizen in north korea is a potential soldier & are willing to die for their nation. The cartel are outnumbered 100 to 1.

Avatar image for ihatehstanimeok
IHateHSTAnimeOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koreans. Cartel are ass and are only menacing to civilians while the North Koreans are menacing to the other top Militaries in the world.

Avatar image for ironraxre345678
Ironraxre345678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

North Korea army has over one million troops. They also have better weapons than you would imagine and are relatively skilled in combat. Cartels get murked.

Avatar image for deactivated-607b62fa8763f
deactivated-607b62fa8763f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All out fight? N.K nukes all of Mexico.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nerise

The North Korean soldiers who are underfunded, starving and rumored to have fake guns? I'll go with the ones who generate billions of dollars in drugs, slaughter police and military while having no remorse in killing women and children while being at WAR with rivals and everyone else every day

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerise said:

I've never heard anyone being afraid of NK soliders while fucking with a Cartel can have you and your family killed. Imagine being intimidated of an asian person? lmao fuck outta here

Yea im pretty the Yakuza would disagree with you on that. Also who exactly fears the Cartel besides the U.S, Canada, and those poor South American countries? I dont see Europeans fearing them. Meanwhile, just about every country is always on high alert when it comes to North Korea.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nerise

@dalastuchihaman said:
@nerise said:

I've never heard anyone being afraid of NK soliders while fucking with a Cartel can have you and your family killed. Imagine being intimidated of an asian person? lmao fuck outta here

Yea im pretty the Yakuza would disagree with you on that. Also who exactly fears the Cartel besides the U.S, Canada, and those poor South American countries? I dont see Europeans fearing them. Meanwhile, just about every country is always on high alert when it comes to North Korea.

Don't matter, these are hardcore killers who see action every day. Starving citizens who are made soldiers? I bet if a war did break out many would use the opportunity to defect. Europeans have entire anti drug forces patrolling shipments from Mexico(etc.) trying their best to stop the flow of drugs and money. Poor South American countries? You know how rich North Korea is? Or did you forget

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nerise

North Korea literally has military parades with fake weapons lol

Steelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krypticwarbeast: nah most of the engagements with the military and the police end up with the cartel losing

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

North Koreans stomp these fools

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By catlike

North Koreans will be out of their physical weight class considering they're very likely to be malnourished. So if it goes hand-to-hand I give it to the Cartel. The NK's combative martial arts practice is also a joke.

From a weapon-handling standpoint, it just depends how good the training of NK's soldiers are. The Hermit Kingdom is just too secretive about things like this to know for sure. I don't think they're fighting any active wars though...

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korean soldiers look like they have better armor so them

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers