• 108 results
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ARMIV2

I'm still surprised that the world's been putting up with this crap for as long as its been going on.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@Edamame said:

In addition to Hawaiii, North Korea can also reach Alaska, I believe.

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

But they had doom written on them when the Luftwaffe wasn't able to take over Britain due to the Royal Air-force.

Interesting. I'd actually say that they were bound to fail when the Nazi-Soviet Pact was broken in 1941.

That wasn't much of an indicator in my opinion because the Allies hoped the Communists and Nazis would snuff each other out in a full on assault.

The fact that both made it out of the scuffle just proved they where more hard-asses then first thought and that Nazis suffered from Napoleonic stupidity by attacking Russia in the winter.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Just bring it then. 

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Agent Buttons

@joshmightbe said:

Well most experts agree that N. Korea is far more likely to accidentally blow themselves up than actually do any real damage to anywhere else.

@inferiorego said:

North Korea is the small, yapping dog of Earth.

LOL.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SmoothJammin

They can try but it's futile. We owe China money(they need our sustenance), but then NK becomes a liability to our relationship with the Chinese if they somehow manage to pull a rabbit out of their hat and send a missile our way. China will frown upon North Korea because they know US will retaliate in spades. God bless America PeaCE AND love

DarkestLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DarkestLeader

@The Stegman said:

Just bring it then.

haha The Rock..... Just Bring It North Korea, bomb to wailers!

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

The lion that roared.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame:

Italy has always been a useless mushroom in war times. They side bad, run to the good, then leave their people to be skinned and quartered by former allies.

Like something on the lines of 20 Italian lives for every German killed.

Germany, if I remember, didn't think for a second the US would come in. There was isolationism at the time, plus Hitler had his head up his racist butt that he didn't even bother to consider them a threat until it was too late.

They may have been smart, but they lost themselves in a glass of water (horrible analogy, but it's translated from a Sicilian saying I grew up with.)

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

I love ComicVine. 

A discussion about North Korea turns into an argument about extrapolating on the intricate details of WWII.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MasterJohn
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Dam Vietcongss

(+)

JOKING

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@MasterJohn: As a Christian, I thought you would be opposed to indiscriminate loss of life... 

No Caption Provided
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MasterJohn

@Illuminatus said:

@MasterJohn: As a Christian, I thought you would be opposed to indiscriminate loss of life...

No Caption Provided

Ithink if we bomb the governmental personell of NK it's justified lost of life. Some people need to die, Illuminatus. North Korean governmental people just rape, beat and kill all who oppose them. There's the difference between the value of life, and the value of monsters. The citizens of North Korea have been turned into mindless vassels that think Kim Jung was a god, and his family are gods. They are already messed up. If I was President I would bomb all military districts of NK, kill all the leaders and politically important people, and land troops in to take and secure the country then I'd give it off to South Korea.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

Ithink if we bomb the governmental personell of NK it's justified lost of life. Some people need to die, Illuminatus. North Korean governmental people just rape, beat and kill all who oppose them. There's the difference between the value of life, and the value of monsters. The citizens of North Korea have been turned into mindless vassels that think Kim Jung was a god, and his family are gods. They are already messed up. If I was President I would bomb all military districts of NK, kill all the leaders and politically important people, and land troops in to take and secure the country then I'd give it off to South Korea.

It's so.........simple..........with you

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@inferiorego said:

@TheCheeseStabber said:

If we do get Nuclear War is Tony Still gonna do his Podcasts...

Maybe as a Ghoul?

I'll do the podcasts. I live in Chicago. Everyone forgets that America has a middle area.

As a Kansan I do not fear nuclear war in the slightest. :P

LeGaspe! Then I suggest not looking into Kingdom Come.

Or the Wizard of Oz Series

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72  Edited By InnerVenom123

@White Mage said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

It's so.........simple..........with you

What a lovely substitute for the word stupid.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

North Korea is barking again. Apparently if South Korea backs the UN's sanctions against N. Korea then they will attack S. Korea.

smh.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By JamesKM716

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

No. That. Is. Entirely. Wrong MasterJohn. Blatantly So.

Please show me a verse in the Bible where it says to go and commit genocide against people.

IT DOESN'T SAY THAT!

It's not nearly as black and white as you say it is. Sure there are government people who rape, beat and kill those who oppose them, but to say that everyone in North Korea is evil is completely misguided and incorrect. Christians are NOT called to drop bombs on people we consider evil. We're supposed to love them even if it is hard as crap to do.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCheeseStabber:

Oh God, that's even worse.

Who'd be the Witch though?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

Italy has always been a useless mushroom in war times. They side bad, run to the good, then leave their people to be skinned and quartered by former allies.

Like something on the lines of 20 Italian lives for every German killed.

Mushroom? lol

Well, they were at least able to take over Albania, Libya, Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea. So, one can't really say that Nazi Germany invaded Northern Africa because most of it was already under the control of Vichy France and Fascist Italy, both of whom were allied to Nazi Germany.

Germany, if I remember, didn't think for a second the US would come in. There was isolationism at the time, plus Hitler had his head up his racist butt that he didn't even bother to consider them a threat until it was too late.

They may have been smart, but they lost themselves in a glass of water (horrible analogy, but it's translated from a Sicilian saying I grew up with.)

Especially due to the ties that much of Corporate America had with Nazi Germany, and there was some Nazi sympathy in the United States as well. Henry Ford is a perfect example of this. Furthermore, some people in Europe and America wanted to see Nazi Germany defeat the Soviet Union because that would have ended the Communist threat. It was close, by the way.

I have issues with slapping "Nazi" to US citizens. Some I know where racist jerks, but a few have been labeled as such for some God awful TV joke assumed to be true (ex. there is no evidence tying Disney to Nazis. It was a joke some TV dudes came up with that now everyone thinks is legit. And I checked online to see if it was true, and it wasn't.)

It's a cop-out IMO for all those times McCartney black listed Communist lovers. ("supposed" lovers.) You can't raise a voice to communists most of the time without being called insensitive. But you can label anybody a Nazi and be seen as semi-heroic.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

LOL LET'S BOMB AN ENTIRE COUNTRY DURR DURR

THAT WILL SURELY WORK

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ARMIV2

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

No. That. Is. Entirely. Wrong MasterJohn. Blatantly So.

Please show me a verse in the Bible where it says to go and commit genocide against people.

IT DOESN'T SAY THAT!

It's not nearly as black and white as you say it is. Sure there are government people who rape, beat and kill those who oppose them, but to say that everyone in North Korea is evil is completely misguided and incorrect. Christians are NOT called to drop bombs on people we consider evil. We're supposed to love them even if it is hard as crap to do.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lykopis

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

Wow.

From one extreme of human life being sacred to this.

Yes, bomb the barracks of evil military personnel who are stationed beside the work camps filled with political prisoners. That'll show'em. Some people need to die --- the mindless vessels already messed-up so it's okay.

It's just too easy to take you on. But more sad.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

I have issues with slapping "Nazi" to US citizens. Some I know where racist jerks, but a few have been labeled as such for some God awful TV joke assumed to be true (ex. there is no evidence tying Disney to Nazis. It was a joke some TV dudes came up with that now everyone thinks is legit. And I checked online to see if it was true, and it wasn't.)

Well, Corporate America doesn't really = U.S. citizens. :)

Only some corporations. Remember that not everybody rich had it handed to them like a Hilton baby did.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MasterJohn

@lykopis said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

Wow.

Yes, bomb the barracks of evil military personnel who are stationed beside the work camps filled with political prisoners. That'll show'em. Some people need to die --- the mindless vessels already messed-up so it's okay.

You support the murder of fetuses (and when you see pictures your grossed out) I support wiping heartless monsters who would rape a girl, kill her mother and father with no remorse whatsoever. Christians believe those people go to hell. Do you advocate those people?

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Qpzmg

They don't have the balls to do it they know if they fire one missile America will wipe them of the map.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#85  Edited By joshmightbe

@MasterJohn: You realize the actual likelihood of N. Korea actually making one of their nukes work is roughly the same as the likelihood of me sprouting wings and flying to Jupiter.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There should be a West Korea, full of nice people and candy everywhere.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@joshmightbe said:

@MasterJohn: You realize the actual likelihood of N. Korea actually making one of their nukes work is roughly the same as the likelihood of me sprouting wings and flying to Jupiter.

They have successfully tested nuclear weapons before, although the power of such bombs couldn't even take out an area greater than the distance between the Empire State Building and Central Park in NYC. 

The most discernible hindrance North Korea has faced for some time is the most critical part of actually projecting their power: a capable ICBM program. They literally have no clue as to how to even build one. They're over there, launching their equivalent of Sputnik, while the US, Russia, and other advanced nations work on the ISS and develop strategic weapons that can be used from space.  

Maybe the Kim regime will put their nuke in a boat and sail to LA, given that they really don't have much of a Navy, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are submarine groups in the South China Sea that keep an eye on them.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

South Koreans are lovely people. I grew up in a neighborhood which had a large minority of ethnic Koreans who had left NK and SK to raise children in the States, mostly spread throughout the West Coast.
Highlander_615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Highlander_615

@Illuminatus said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

South Koreans are lovely people. I grew up in a neighborhood which had a large minority of ethnic Koreans who had left NK and SK to raise children in the States, mostly spread throughout the West Coast.

Of course. After all they gave us this :)

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By willpayton

Not sure why anyone on this thread is comparing N. Korea to Nazi Germany. The two countries and historical/geopolitical contexts are completely different. Anyone thinking the two are analogous has a severe lack of historical perspective.

In any case, this is just saber rattling by NK. If people really thought they'd be dangerous, the Chinese would be among the first to slap them down. The last thing China wants is a belligerent NK next door starting a major war with anyone, especially a war that might escalate into a nuclear one.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lagoon_boy

Road warrior outcome anyone?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ARMIV2

@joshmightbe said:

I would hope for your odds to be better. Then you could take along a camera and show us all what Jupiter looks like up close.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ARMIV2

@MasterJohn said:

@lykopis said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

Wow.

You support the murder of fetuses (and when you see pictures your grossed out) I support wiping heartless monsters who would rape a girl, kill her mother and father with no remorse whatsoever. Christians believe those people go to hell. Do you advocate those people?

We believe the unrepentant sinners go to Hell. Even the worst human being can be forgiven as long as they submit their will and put their heart in Christ.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MasterJohn

Do you think personell who believed Kim Jong Il was a GOD are going to repent?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ARMIV2

@MasterJohn said:

Do you think personell who believed Kim Jong Il was a GOD are going to repent?

I honestly do not believe that so many of the inhabitants of north Korea truly believed Kim Jong Il to be some kind of god. The people of North Korea live under tyranny basically, and from I understand of tyranny, the ones in charge gets to say who gets worshiped and who dies for not worshiping.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lykopis

@MasterJohn said:

@lykopis said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

Wow.

Yep. I support the evacuation of embryos in uteri should the host want that.

Nope -- I am never grossed out by anything. I have seen and experienced much worse. I have held in my own hands much much worse -- so, no.

Your imagination does conjure up some worrisome images though.

I advocate freedom of thought above all else.

Do not speak for Christians, you are a poor representation of what one is.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#97  Edited By Hawkeye446

@MasterJohn said:

@lykopis said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

Wow.

Oh look MasterJohn commented. Not surprised by the content. So much wrong with everything you say.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#98  Edited By Lvenger

@MasterJohn said:

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

How can you even think of deciding who lives and who dies? What you say is a mockery of what Christianity tries to say it is. Taking life merely enforces a vicious circle and promotes faulty logic. How do we show killing is wrong? Why don't we kill people? Yeah that makes so much sense. A loss of life can never be justified. Furthermore you overlook the sheer level of propaganda and censorship present in North Korea which has had a massive effect in influencing the population. How anyone can be of the mindset to waste life I'll never know. It's people like you who make me glad I am an atheist.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99  Edited By Pyrogram

@MasterJohn: The question is, are you going to hell when you die? Or would Satan be to worried about his sanity to let you in?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#100  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

cool