• 119 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

How many kids under 6 have an ID stating their age? 
Just lie about their age. People do it all the time to get into movies for cheaper rates, go to amusement parks at cheaper rates, etc....
Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@SC: Well said. Also, most people seem to be reacting to this like they're going to ban all kids from all resturants, movies and airplanes. Sometimes you want to go out with the whole family, and there are resturants for that, and sometimes you want to have a meal without some kid screaming in your ear. 

I mean read the OP. I say they some airline banned kids from first class, not the whole plain just first class. Call me crazy if I paid like 1000 dollars for first class tickets and I don't want some kid kicking my chair.
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#103  Edited By Samimista
@joshmightbe said:
@Samimista: Why shouldn't parents protest this my kid behaves better in public than most adults I see 
I wasn't saying they shouldn't I said they probably will protest 

@TheNooseIsLoose said:
@Samimista: Or instead of wasting their time protesting they can just go to a resturant that allows children. 

I agree but some people think differently.
Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By GundamHeavyarms

How are children supposed to learn how to act in those environments if they aren't allowed in?  What about the parents who make an effort raise and have well behaved children?

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#105  Edited By Dracade102
@GundamHeavyarms said:
How are children supposed to learn how to act in those environments if they aren't allowed in?  What about the parents who make an effort raise and have well behaved children?
Apparently they're being heavily overshadowed by the parents who can't raise kids.
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#106  Edited By Samimista
@Dracade102 said:
@GundamHeavyarms said:
Apparently they're being heavily overshadowed by the parents who can't raise kids.
Hahaha I agree with this. So true.
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@Samimista: Yeah, dumb Americans who give exaggerated importance to their minute problems.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same people who complain about the noises babies make are the same social invalids who argue the prices of DVDs at my store, at which point I look up to the sky to have them silenced.

I'll give an example: a man in a brown trench coat and business suit came to my department asking where he could find a movie. I pointed him in the direction of the racks and he went about his business, but I was watching him the entire time because there is something off about a man wearing a suit in a retail store. He got in line behind a few ethnic ladies with screaming children and he snapped about five seconds later. They stared at him as he threw a tantrum and I quickly rang them up and moved them along. I rang him up for $19.96 and he became furious because he found the DVD in the $5.00 area, at which point I just laughed at him. He moved four movies into the $5.00 area, but I saw him doing something strange the entire time as I was stocking. I took his picture with my phone and kept laughing at him. He was a regular, but it was money the store didn't necessarily miss. He should have gone to Target where people give a crap.

TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

@sesquipedalophobe: So I'm like some kind of criminal or something because I don't see this as some kind of social injustice(which it's not)?

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheNooseIsLoose: They're only arguments. I'm in favor of keeping children in restaurants, so long as the babies use different bathrooms (tiny bathrooms, technically crawl spaces) and don't argue the prices like plebeians.

TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@sesquipedalophobe: How facetious of you.
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheNooseIsLoose: I try not to be, but sometimes it's more effectual to make a joke out of real bothersome things. For instance, before I hooked up with my ex she burst into the break room asking the managers why day-shift didn't work the milk. I rarely said a word, but I thought since she was cute I could calm her down with "maybe they're lactose intolerant." It also helps people see the other side of things, even if it's a pretty closed argument.

My parents took us to their anniversary dinners because we were extremely poor, which pretty much meant Olive Garden. A man told us to shut up because we were discussing comics. He then called us half-breeds and my father promptly kicked his Californian ass out the door. The rest is a blur. Adults are more childish than children, and retroactive abortion should be legal in certain cases. Sadly, it's not.

TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@sesquipedalophobe: So when you go to a movie you just love it when there are children that won't shut up and you cant watch the movie? Or your fine when you pay extra for a first class ticket and have a kid kicking the back of your chair for 8 hours? Or if you an your girlfriend go out for an evening alone your fine having a child scream the whole time?
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By mikethekiller

I find that these situations that involve one ill mannered child ruining someones day rarely even happen 

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheNooseIsLoose: I don't watch Rated G films. I ride coach, but if a kid did kick seats I would trade spots and kick his for seven hours. Why would I take my girlfriend to a public place to spend time "alone?"

TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@sesquipedalophobe: Because they're not banning kids for kids movies, or coach, or family resturants. They're banning kids from places you pay money to not be annoyed.
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheNooseIsLoose: So you're saying Chuck E. Cheese needs a complete restructuring? Every business should think of children as an insurance they'll keep themselves afloat, much like my company puts up with poor people who can't afford already-cheap products.

On that note, I'm going to bed. Making fun of cheapskates takes it out of me.

TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@sesquipedalophobe: What the f*** are you on dude?
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose
@sesquipedalophobe said:

@TheNooseIsLoose: So you're saying Chuck E. Cheese needs a complete restructuring?  

Where did I say this? Please f***ing tell me where I even remotely implied this!?