Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By phage

Eternal Chaos says:

"phage says:
"although nintendo don't have the best looking games out there. but nintendo games are much more funner then any game and the Wii shows that, ever though look the same from the Gamecube and the PS3 games look much better you still have move fun with the Wii"

That's your opinion. In my opinion, the PS3 has games that are more fun. Case and Point, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, the RPG's ect. I'm into more mature material."

before resident evil 4 (which came from nintendo ) resident evil was some shit for the PS2 resident evil 4 was much better on the Gamecube then on the PS2

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"phage says:
"although nintendo don't have the best looking games out there. but nintendo games are much more funner then any game and the Wii shows that, ever though look the same from the Gamecube and the PS3 games look much better you still have move fun with the Wii"
That's your opinion. In my opinion, the PS3 has games that are more fun. Case and Point, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, the RPG's ect. I'm into more mature material."
There's gonna be more mature material on the Wii now that all the third party's are jumping to it. The biggest disappointment that could've changed my mind about getting a PS3..... DMC4 will be on the 360."

Yeah dude, I'm pissed off about that. I'm a big DMC fan. I hope the PS3 version is different though, maybe longer, more stuff. DMC is really good.

@Clantern. I can tell your a fanboy.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By phage

I think nintendo is going to put sony out of business one of these years because sony can't keep up with nintendo. its going to be like the deamcast all over again.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Sparda

phage says:

"I think nintendo is going to put sony out of business one of these years because sony can't keep up with nintendo. its going to be like the deamcast all over again. "

Nah....Sony will hang on. They're catching up with the 360, and fast. All the other money they've made on TVs and the like will help em out.

@EC: I was originally p!ssed that it was gonna be on PS3, but at least now I might be able to get it......also annoyed that you don't completely play as Dante. Nero? WTF?

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By JT

Besides Sony owns like all the good companies.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Sparda

JT says:

"Besides Sony owns like all the good companies."

Not really owns them.....the only ones that they really own are Naughty Dog and Suckerpunch. Other than that......Third-Party developers will still make stuff for em. But Sony has to do something quick, cause the developers are finding it hard to develope games for the PS3, and alot have jumped ship to the Wii and 360.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By phage

JT says:

for now till they hop on to nintendo because they're selling more

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JT

Sparda says:

"JT says:
Not really owns them.....the only ones that they really own are Naughty Dog and Suckerpunch. Other than that......Third-Party developers will still make stuff for em. But Sony has to do something quick, cause the developers are finding it hard to develope games for the PS3, and alot have jumped ship to the Wii and 360."

Don't forget Insomniac. Ratchet and Clank.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Sparda

JT says:

"Sparda says:
"JT says:
Not really owns them.....the only ones that they really own are Naughty Dog and Suckerpunch. Other than that......Third-Party developers will still make stuff for em. But Sony has to do something quick, cause the developers are finding it hard to develope games for the PS3, and alot have jumped ship to the Wii and 360."
Don't forget Insomniac. Ratchet and Clank."

Dang.....knew I forgot one....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"phage says:
"I think nintendo is going to put sony out of business one of these years because sony can't keep up with nintendo. its going to be like the deamcast all over again. "
Nah....Sony will hang on. They're catching up with the 360, and fast. All the other money they've made on TVs and the like will help em out. @EC: I was originally p!ssed that it was gonna be on PS3, but at least now I might be able to get it......also annoyed that you don't completely play as Dante. Nero? WTF?"

Yeah that's some BS but I'm willing to let that go. About the whole game developing, Sony is trying to get into the online thing. I personally don't really care much for playing online, I've usually been alone so I'm used it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"phage says:
Nah....Sony will hang on. They're catching up with the 360, and fast. All the other money they've made on TVs and the like will help em out. @EC: I was originally p!ssed that it was gonna be on PS3, but at least now I might be able to get it......also annoyed that you don't completely play as Dante. Nero? WTF?"
Yeah that's some BS but I'm willing to let that go. About the whole game developing, Sony is trying to get into the online thing. I personally don't really care much for playing online, I've usually been alone so I'm used it."

Exactly. I'm not too much into online, because I have three bro's to play with. The only online I do play is if it's free....so Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, and, like, Starcraft are the only one's I've ever played. And I haven't played online with any of those for a long time. On online games, all you ever get are morons swearing. To be initiated into online gaming, I don't wanna have my @$$ kicked by a screaming 12 year old who @$$ rapes my corpse. Medal Of Honour: Heroes 2 looks good online because it's free and cause I (I believe) don't have to listen to morons on it.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By phage

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"phage says:

Yeah that's some BS but I'm willing to let that go. About the whole game developing, Sony is trying to get into the online thing. I personally don't really care much for playing online, I've usually been alone so I'm used it."

WOW online is the best i play strikers online all the time its the best thing out there

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"phage says:
Exactly. I'm not too much into online, because I have three bro's to play with. The only online I do play is if it's free....so Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, and, like, Starcraft are the only one's I've ever played. And I haven't played online with any of those for a long time. On online games, all you ever get are morons swearing. To be initiated into online gaming, I don't wanna have my @$$ kicked by a screaming 12 year old who @$$ rapes my corpse. Medal Of Honour: Heroes 2 looks good online because it's free and cause I (I believe) don't have to listen to morons on it."

lmao. You can't escape idiots on this world. I play by myself which is why I like my ps3 but if I chose to go online, internet is free with it so...

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By phage

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"phage says:
Exactly. I'm not too much into online, because I have three bro's to play with. The only online I do play is if it's free....so Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, and, like, Starcraft are the only one's I've ever played. And I haven't played online with any of those for a long time. On online games, all you ever get are morons swearing. To be initiated into online gaming, I don't wanna have my @$$ kicked by a screaming 12 year old who @$$ rapes my corpse. Medal Of Honour: Heroes 2 looks good online because it's free and cause I (I believe) don't have to listen to morons on it."

lmao. You can't escape idiots on this world. I play by myself which is why I like my ps3 but if I chose to go online, internet is free with it so..."

you should try it one day its fun

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Clantern says:

"Oh my god! That's the worst excuse every Sony Sh** heads makes "You just can't afford one!" and i'm like "no, i just dont want one" and then i stick two fingers up.People are stupid if they like Sony just because it's dearer, they think it's better if you pay more, well it obviously isn't, people just don't understand, there blatent mugs!.I'm as people call me a 'nintendo fanboy' well i dont care and TBH i'm proud of it :L"

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, forget the system debate...are you a product of your local educational system?...then the 'no child left behind' policy, truly HAS failed. Reading your posts is akin to having needles stuck under my finger nails!

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By JT

@$$ kicked by a screaming 12 year old who @$$ rapes my corpse.

Funny.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By JT

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Clantern says:
"Oh my god! That's the worst excuse every Sony Sh** heads makes "You just can't afford one!" and i'm like "no, i just dont want one" and then i stick two fingers up. People are stupid if they like Sony just because it's dearer, they think it's better if you pay more, well it obviously isn't, people just don't understand, there blatent mugs!. I'm as people call me a 'nintendo fanboy' well i dont care and TBH i'm proud of it :L"
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, forget the system debate...are you a product of your local educational system?...then the 'no child left behind' policy, truly HAS failed. Reading your posts is akin to having needles stuck under my finger nails!"

Imbecile. Go get @$$ raped.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Eternal Chaos

JT says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
"Oh my god! That's the worst excuse every Sony Sh** heads makes "You just can't afford one!" and i'm like "no, i just dont want one" and then i stick two fingers up. People are stupid if they like Sony just because it's dearer, they think it's better if you pay more, well it obviously isn't, people just don't understand, there blatent mugs!. I'm as people call me a 'nintendo fanboy' well i dont care and TBH i'm proud of it :L"
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, forget the system debate...are you a product of your local educational system?...then the 'no child left behind' policy, truly HAS failed. Reading your posts is akin to having needles stuck under my finger nails!"
Imbecile. Go get @$$ raped. "

lmmfao

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

JT says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that funny you write that, because I did JUST that, to your mom last weekend!

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By phage

well its been all decided that nintendo is much better then sony

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, that funny you write that, because I did JUST that, to your mom last weekend! "

Not gonna lie....that was pretty lame.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By phage

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that funny you write that, because I did JUST that, to your mom last weekend!

"

hahahah O shit, thats funny

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By JT

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, that funny you write that, because I did JUST that, to your mom last weekend! "

Man you know that was Michael Jackson. Don't lie it's okay.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

JT says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Man you know that was Michael Jackson. Don't lie it's okay."

Michael Jackson arse raped your mom too?????....DAMN DUDE!...that's some crazy shit!

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By JT

Post Deleted.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By JT

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
Michael Jackson arse raped your mom too?????....DAMN DUDE!...that's some crazy shit!"

B!tch I'm tired of telling you dumb@$$ noobs don't get involved in grown folks buisness. Your life will be a never ending spiral of misery. Now if you have any more smart remarks I'm going to rip off your nuts. Got that.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By phage

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Michael Jackson arse raped your mom too?????....DAMN DUDE!...that's some crazy shit!"

damn it sounds like your mom gets around..LOL

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Not taking sides, but Mr. U, edit your post. get rid of the foul language or at least censor it.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By JT

phage says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
damn it sounds like your mom gets around..LOL"

You want to be eating out someones @$$

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By phage

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Not taking sides, but Mr. U, edit your post. get rid of the foul language or at least censor it."

why should he censor it???

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By phage

JT says:

"phage says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
damn it sounds like your mom gets around..LOL"

You want to be eating out someones @$$

"

go head man you got it i ain't F*ing with you

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Sparda

phage says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
Not taking sides, but Mr. U, edit your post. get rid of the foul language or at least censor it."
why should he censor it??? "

You should keep swearing to a minimum. It's a rule.

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By phage

Sparda says:

"phage says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
why should he censor it??? "

You should keep swearing to a minimum. It's a rule."

WOW i didn't Know that we have rules on here

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

Oh, sorry, i'll clean it up for a complete viewing audience:

Michael Jackson sphincter raped your mom too? damn dude, that's some crazy chicken dung!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
B!tch I'm tired of telling you dumb@$$ noobs don't get involved in grown folks buisness. Your life will be a never ending spiral of misery. Now if you have any more smart remarks I'm going to rip off your nuts. Got that."
I'd PAY you...to see that trick occur!"

Well.....you two could set up a meeting place, then you could just stand there with your trousers down......I know, why not right in front of the Lincon (sp?) memorial?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

JT says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:

B!tch I'm tired of telling you dumb@$$ noobs don't get involved in grown folks buisness. Your life will be a never ending spiral of misery. Now if you have any more smart remarks I'm going to rip off your nuts. Got that."

I'd PAY you...to see that trick occur!

phage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By phage

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"JT says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Clantern says:
I'd PAY you...to see that trick occur!"

Well.....you two could set up a meeting place, then you could just stand there with your trousers down......I know, why not right in front of the Lincon (sp?) memorial?"

Do you live in DC, B/C i do

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nintendo

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer Sony, but c’mon now…Nintendo stomps!

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ArranVid

Nintendo has Donkey Kong, Mario, Luigi, King Koopa, Princess Peach Link/Ganon/Zelda, Samus, Pokemon etc.

I can't think of many iconic Sony characters.

Sony did have the Playstation...and it was one of the first CD playing consoles...and it was very good. However, Nintendo has had very good cartridge consoles (like the NES and the SNES) and CD playing consoles (like GameCube and the Wii).

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Inject Tears of the Kingdom into my veins!

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Nintendo mid diff. Nintendo treats their fans like dogshit though.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By arctika

Honestly all of them have treated their fans like meh or badly at times but imo Sony is the worst with that stuff...anyway Nintendo for me, as a kid who grew up in the 80's and 90's Nin holds a special place for me. They pretty much changed the industry If not for Nintendo there'd be no Sony PS, Sega or Xbox and I have owned or own every console company over the years.

And I am also a big portable gamer, so yeah...Nintendo easily for me.

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SoySpirit

Best games - Nintendo

Best game systems - Tie

Best Characters - Sony, Nintendo games are not known for having well written characters or stories.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By arctika

Nintendo characters are generally speaking far more iconic and recognizable than Sony's. Sony's has Kratos as their most famous character by far, besides him who else Snake? When was the last MGS game? lol. Nintendo has plenty more like Mario, DK, Bowser, Samus, Kirby, Link, Pikachu etc not even close tbh. I would say Masterchief is just as known as Kratos and probably more generally known than Sony characters tbh the issue with him is we haven't had a Halo game in a while.