nicki minaj

#1 Posted by nate3cuban (36 posts) - - Show Bio

do you think nicki minaj should be feature in comic for marvel or dc?

#2 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@nate3cuban said:
" do you think nicki minaj should be feature in comic for marvel or dc? "
I think Nicki Minaj should be in everything OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
Avatar image for nightcrawler1212
#3 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (543 posts) - - Show Bio

thats kinda wierd
#4 Posted by VIZION2011 (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

She should be slapped by lil kim for hating on the queen B, tell to learn how to rap befor trying to diss a legend lmao hahahahaha

#5 Posted by MJohnson (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I never would have thought to see that question on this forum...Oh Nicki Nicki...you're so special.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! =)

#7 Posted by Sexy Merc (42478 posts) - - Show Bio

No, she sucks. I don't even know why she's famous and still making music. She's so fake and has little to no talent at all.

#8 Edited by CellphoneGirl (19119 posts) - - Show Bio

I would laugh if i saw her on a comic :P 

but if i had to choose, i would go with Marvel xD

#9 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" I would laugh if i saw her on a comic :P  but if i had to choose, i would go with Marvel xD "

Didn't you see how the last rapper to be in a comic turned out?
 Didn't you see how the last rapper to be in a comic turned out?
#10 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

shes hot but no
#11 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@VIZION2010 said:
" She should be slapped by lil kim for hating on the queen B, tell to learn how to rap befor trying to diss a legend lmao hahahahaha "
First of all you need to get you facts straight.Lil Kim started the beef between them.Nicki Minaj is not only more popular than little Kim right now but she doesn't even have an album out yet.She never hated on Lil Kim she gave Lil Kim props.It was Kim hatin on her. 

@Sexy Merc said:
" No, she sucks. I don't even know why she's famous and still making music. She's so fake and has little to no talent at all. "
She's famous because people like her music.If you don't that's fine but I don't see how you can say she has no talent.
#12 Posted by Iamsam78_ (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting her  in a freaking comic book would be a stupid idea. Is she even a comic book fan? I highly doubt that she is.  I don't care for her music. And also think that her female fans who both online and offline refer to themselves as Barbies are retarded. As far as i'm concerned a nice peice of ass is all that she is. 
#13 Posted by VIZION2011 (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

@VIZION2010 said:

" She should be slapped by lil kim for hating on the queen B, tell to learn how to rap befor trying to diss a legend lmao hahahahaha "

First of all you need to get you facts straight.Lil Kim started the beef between them.Nicki Minaj is not only more popular than little Kim right now but she doesn't even have an album out yet.She never hated on Lil Kim she gave Lil Kim props.It was Kim hatin on her. 

@Sexy Merc said:

" No, she sucks. I don't even know why she's famous and still making music. She's so fake and has little to no talent at all. "

She's famous because people like her music.If you don't that's fine but I don't see how you can say she has no talent.
   Niki does have talent which cant be disputed however, she did start the beef so please befor you get overly offensive do your research, and that will give you the answer on why she's not liked by Eve, lil kim, keys, etc..... if you like her so much tell her to come out as a uniqe artist and not use kims tracks or take her ideas thats been done for almost a decade, trust me I knew niki befor she had all the surgery. By the way she not 25 shes27 born 12/08/82 and she has 5 lawsuits pending against her. So please do your research. :-) if your going to be a fan then now your artist.
#14 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@VIZION2010 said:
Niki does have talent which cant be disputed however, she did start the beef so please befor you get overly offensive do your research, and that will give you the answer on why she's not liked by Eve, lil kim, keys, etc..... if you like her so much tell her to come out as a uniqe artist and not use kims tracks or take her ideas thats been done for almost a decade, trust me I knew niki befor she had all the surgery. By the way she not 25 shes27 born 12/08/82 and she has 5 lawsuits pending against her. So please do your research. :-) if your going to be a fan then now your artist. "
No she didn't.Lil Kim made video blog getting on Nicki about stealing her style.Nicki barely even responded to her.My facts are straight.I'm not offended nor did I try and offend you.Looking up a bunch of information on Nicki and posting it like you know her personally doesn't prove you're right.
#15 Posted by VIZION2011 (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

I was I fan of nicki when she first came out 5 years ago, however she rubbed me the wrong way, when I heard her offensive lyrics about kim which is also my fav. I just dont like it when an artist comes out and desrespects a legend just so they name can come out. I didnt have to do research by the way, and I do apologize if it sounded like i was being offensive I didnt mean to come off that way. But yeah nicki is not new to the game and she knows what she is doing. Nicki started the beef and it just so happens that kim finished. Her first offensive remarke was along the lines of "I killed the queen bee", which I would call that desrepectful.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223118 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont really like her music... I hope she gets into Movies or something... I dont mine looking at her... 
#17 Posted by Son Of Storm (11538 posts) - - Show Bio
 YES
#18 Posted by killermike (2871 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#19 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
#20 Posted by Stormultt (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

Psh. Hell No. 

I want me some sasha fierce! 

#21 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" Psh. Hell No.  I want me some sasha fierce!     "
I'm with Mutt
#22 Posted by shawn87 (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Words cant even describe how horrible she is. She has no skills at all...any success she has will be due to her looks and who she's affiliated with. What has this generation come to....

#23 Posted by tensor (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

she sucks hell no

#24 Posted by Stormultt (5479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
You better correct my name boy! 

#25 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt: *Stormultt Happy?
Avatar image for malice_wonderland
#26 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@nate3cuban said:
" do you think nicki minaj should be feature in comic for marvel or dc? "
this is cause for death...Death death death death death death death death death death death death death death death death....etc
#27 Posted by nate3cuban (36 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by nate3cuban (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Malice Wonderland said:  

this is cause for death...Death death death death death death death death death death death death death death death death....etc 

watch the video ahead of this post
#29 Edited by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@VIZION2010 said:

" I was I fan of nicki when she first came out 5 years ago, however she rubbed me the wrong way, when I heard her offensive lyrics about kim which is also my fav. I just dont like it when an artist comes out and desrespects a legend just so they name can come out. I didnt have to do research by the way, and I do apologize if it sounded like i was being offensive I didnt mean to come off that way. But yeah nicki is not new to the game and she knows what she is doing. Nicki started the beef and it just so happens that kim finished. Her first offensive remarke was along the lines of "I killed the queen bee", which I would call that desrepectful. "

I killed the Queen Bee may not have even been directed at Kim.Kim is sensitive.This is the same stuff she pulled with Remy.
#30 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

sHE HAS NO BUNS NOW

#31 Posted by iloverobots (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Please leave all talentless, flavor of the week, industry puppets out of the one entertainment media that hasn't been affected to much yet. 

Please. Please. Please. 

(ps: this has nothing to do with nicki whatsherface, it's just a general statement)

#32 Posted by blade hunter (1917 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkseid Elite said:
" shes hot but no "
agreed
#33 Posted by Eleemos (388 posts) - - Show Bio
@nate3cuban said:
" @ Malice Wonderland said:  

watch the video ahead of this post "
I did...And i will raise you...death death death death death death death death death death...
#34 Posted by riri4life (7684 posts) - - Show Bio

Dis bish already "featured" on too many damn things! However, she is starting to grow on me. lol *Kanye shrug*

#35 Posted by King Saturn (223118 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" sHE HAS NO BUNS NOW "
so she took off the Ass Pads ??? 
aw naw  !
#36 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" sHE HAS NO BUNS NOW "
so she took off the Ass Pads ??? 
aw naw  ! "
popped like a balloon bro......popped....like a balloon. >:[