#1 Posted by Ryokuma100 (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

As the title states

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#2 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16551 posts) - - Show Bio

Days of Future Past

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#3 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24646 posts) - - Show Bio

That is logically quite impossible to find out. We simply cannot account for "everyone".

#4 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't expect much from ant man but it was great

#5 Posted by Tomkatie (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

#6 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 lol.

#7 Posted by Jexsu (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

Urban Reign (PS2). More people thought it was a spin-off and/or a knock-off of Tekken and Street Fighter.

#8 Posted by Straight-Fire (27321 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: I don't think the OP meant literally everyone, just the majority. Quit being so technical.

Anyway, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22858 posts) - - Show Bio

Days of Future Past

Really? First Class had a great reception, and after that first DoFP trailer everyone was hyped.

#10 Edited by mrmonster (15568 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans. I haven't seen it yet, but almost everyone I've talked to about it says it's awesome. At worst they've said that it was just good but not great. And I don't even think I need to explain just how bad the internet's reception was to the first trailer.

#11 Edited by FaradaySloth (10035 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime in general. Most people (including me) I've met say that they wouldn't get into anime or it's stupid, but they always cave in into one show and boom now they watch anime lol.

#12 Posted by Danlee2000 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

GOTG Vol1 and possibly Deadpool

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#13 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16551 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by anakon4 (438 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that number 1 is Star Wars: A New Hope. Lucas himself believed it's gonna be disaster.

I agree that some Anime might be the case although I believe generally that it is overrated. For every decent one there is a good hundred of bad ones. But people watch it....because..."insert stupid reason".

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#15 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#16 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

back to the future

#17 Posted by frostplatinum (433 posts) - - Show Bio

The newest Bleach live action movie. You couldn't really blame people for expecting it to be shitty, as anime movies almost never work out (not saying any names, but NETFLIX'S DEATH NOTE AND DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION) but I, along with many others were actually very impressed by the movie. My only gripe, which isn't even that big is that I wish they had gotten a better Rukia

#18 Posted by Discipulus (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Solo: A Star Wars Story. It may actually be my favourite Star Wars film outside of the original trilogy and Revenge of the Sith.

#19 Posted by Michaelbn (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

Split.

#20 Posted by superman52445 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Jumanji

#21 Edited by PenguinDust (9153 posts) - - Show Bio

21 Jump Street. For the most part movies based off old TV shows suck, but every so often you get a gem. For every Untouchables and The Fugitive there are 10 Dukes of Hazard, Beverley Hillbillies and CHiPs. If you add in the live-action adaptions of animated shows such as Mr. Magoo, Dudley Do-Right and The Last Airbender, the odds are even worse. That being said, I fully expected a cinematic update to a second rate cop show from the 80's starring Channing Tatum to continue the trend and suck, but it turned out to be one of the funniest movies I'd seen in years.

For games, the most recent Doom from ID surprised everyone by updating a classic while retaining the original's ludicrous story line. It did not show well when the beta went out, but it turned out to be a great game.

#22 Edited by dshipp17 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Charmed tv series; it really surprised me and folks at The CW apparently; it's so good, in fact, that it's been renewed for a second season before mid-season; right at the time shows get the unexpected cancel, this show was renewed; it won me over. I was indifferent, because I'm a fan of Charmed and I didn't like deviations announced, when it first came out, and the fact that none of the members from the old show were invited back; it was for them; but, the show won me over; I just call it as I see it.

#23 Edited by camilopezo (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

-Paddignton (It looked like another Yogi Bear)

-X:men: First class (After the failure of Wolverine: Origins, another prequel.)

-Deadpool (Spin-off of a hated prequel)

-Bumblebee (Another Transformers movie)

-Guardians of The Galaxy (C-lists superheroes)

-Bojack Horseman (It looks like another stupid animation for adults.)

-Star Wars: Rogue One (Spin-off)

-Star Wars: Clone wars: Animated series (An animated series based on the hated prequels.)

-Wonder Woman and Aquaman (Batman Vs Superman and Suicide Squad were failures.)

-Jumanji 2 (Sequel of 20 years)

-Teen Titans go: Movie (Based on a very hated animated series.)

-Creed (Spin-off)

-Rise of The planet of The Apes (Reboot)

-Supergirl: TV series (Feminist superman)

-Cobra Kai (Sequel of 30 years)

-Castlevania animated (adaptation of a video game.)