Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Sparda

Octagon Freak says:

"Muahahahaha!!!!!!"

Now imagine a impressionable 10 year old watching that.....and you had me years ago. And they said Nintendo was for kids....

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By crazy spidey

Prey was over rated

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Vrakmul

The visceroids of C&C renegade just grossed me out when I first saw them. Such sickening blobs.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By crazy spidey

Can't u here me knocking -stones

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sparda

Did I say it scared me now? I said I had memories of it, from when I was 10. When Doom 3 can scar me at a young age like that, I'll believe you.

And Quake 4 ain't too bad. That's the thing about FPS's, they make ya jump.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Octagon Freak

Sparda says:

"Did I say it scared me now? I said I had memories of it, from when I was 10. When Doom 3 can scar me at a young age like that, I'll believe you.And Quake 4 ain't too bad. That's the thing about FPS's, they make ya jump."

But that one level where you see your body parts getting torn off, and replaced with robot stuff, that's freaky.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sparda

Octagon Freak says:

"Sparda says:
"Did I say it scared me now? I said I had memories of it, from when I was 10. When Doom 3 can scar me at a young age like that, I'll believe you.And Quake 4 ain't too bad. That's the thing about FPS's, they make ya jump."

But that one level where you see your body parts getting torn off, and replaced with robot stuff, that's freaky."

That is pretty sick, actually.....

How bout Half-Life? Motherfking vents full of Headcrabs.....

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Copy

Sparda says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Sparda says:
"Did I say it scared me now? I said I had memories of it, from when I was 10. When Doom 3 can scar me at a young age like that, I'll believe you. And Quake 4 ain't too bad. That's the thing about FPS's, they make ya jump."
But that one level where you see your body parts getting torn off, and replaced with robot stuff, that's freaky."
That is pretty sick, actually..... How bout Half-Life? Motherf**king vents full of Headcrabs....."

i nevered played half life

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By crazy spidey

Copy says:

"Sparda says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Sparda says:
"Did I say it scared me now? I said I had memories of it, from when I was 10. When Doom 3 can scar me at a young age like that, I'll believe you. And Quake 4 ain't too bad. That's the thing about FPS's, they make ya jump."
That is pretty sick, actually..... How bout Half-Life? Motherf**king vents full of Headcrabs....."
i nevered played half life"

Then u never rocked the Casbah