Mudfossil Titans why are they not debunked yet?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Videos and Images everywhere of Titan sized humanoids. Where was this ever adressed anywhere?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JohnnyZ256

I think "Nephilim" means "men of renown" or "men of the name." Words to that effect. The "giants" translation is wrong, in other words (or, at best, misleading). The idea that angels could mate with humans is both unbiblical and ridiculous from an earthly perspective. True, God can do anything, but He made animals (and humans) after their own kind (Genesis 1).

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@menos_kegare: If the book of Enoch is supposed to be part of the canon, then it means that God has kept it outside of a great many Bibles. The Bible is God's Book, and God is sovereign. He also can't make mistakes.

The reason the book of Enoch isn't in most Bibles (except for those that include the apocrypha) is because it's not supposed to be in there. I can't prove this, of course, but it seems to be the best explanation if you posit the sovereign Christian God to be real.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@menos_kegare: Even if true, can you prove that God wasn't working in them to that end?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

@johnnyz256: The Book of Enoch was removed at the council of Nicea. I hate when religous folk do not know the History of the religion they use as a lense to interpret science. Nothing in the bible explains the Mudfossil Titans they are antediluvian and predate your faith.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@turoksonofstone said:

@johnnyz256: The Book of Enoch was removed at the council of Nicea. I hate when religous folk do not know the History of the religion they use as a lense to interpret science. Nothing in the bible explains the Mudfossil Titans they are antediluvian and predate your faith.

The Bible is the Word of God, and God doesn't make mistakes. The Book of Enoch isn't in the canon because God didn't want it there, not because some fallible humans decided so.

The Bible gives the history of the world until modern day. It also teaches that the "nephilim" were men of renown, not giants as some think.