Movies/Games/Comics/Animes that made you cry.

Wassely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wassely

We don't know each other, we don't judge each other.

Tell us what scene made you cry.

-I cried because of the ending of A.I artificial intelligence, when i was a kid.

-I cried at the conclusion of the game Ghost trick. 12 years without crying and the ending of that game made me lose my personal record :(

-I cried when i watched the episodes of one piece about sanji's past

-And i shed several manly tears when i watched Fist of the north star. I specialy cried when i first saw the scene of shuu's death and the conclusion of Hokuto no ken: Zero Kenshirō Den. And the game of that series (Ken's rage 2) also made me cry

Here is what i mean:

What about you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Movies: First 10 minutes of Up

Games: Never cried.

Comics: Never cried.

Anime: Hohenheim death from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shadowwaker

Movies: Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Games: End credits make me emotional, but no tear dripped upon my face

Comics: None

Anime: None

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Loading Video...

The night I saw Vegeta die, I did cry a lot.

Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Movies: Up, Toy Story 3, My Girl, The Green Mile, Sophie's Choice, Dancer in the Dark

Games: –

Comics: Superman and the jumper

Anime: –

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

latest comic book:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Movies - Titanic, The Hurricane, Cast Away, The Green Mile, The Last Samurai, Shinjuku Incident, Train to Busan

Games - Army of Two: the 40th day, A Way Out, CoD: WWII, GTA V, GTA: Vice City Stories

Comics - Batman: A Death in the Family, Batman: Under the Red Hood, Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth Vol. 1

Anime (all Dragon Ball) - Krillin's deaths by Tambourine and Frieza, Z-Fighters deaths in Saiyan Saga, Vegeta's death by Frieza, Future Gohan's death, Android 16's death

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

• Movies - Logan, The Fellow Ship of the ring
  • Games - Red Dead Redemption
  • Comics - None
Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Movies: None so far

Games: Life is Strange, The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, Heavy Rain, and many more

Comics: None so far

Anime: Still none so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7
deactivated-5b0a7ade504a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have better things to cry to about than movies, games, comics & anime. Some movies based on true stories can be tough to watch knowing the actual events were much, much worst.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wut

Movies: So freaking many. I am a baby when it comes to movies. If its sad enough or sweet enough, you can get me to tear up easily. No idea why, but I think its just because I let myself 'feel' during movies and enjoy the ride.

Games: BioShock 2 - Sacrifice Ending, just... pulled on the right heart strings to get me. Nier Ending D and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons almost got me.

A lot of games got me emotional, like MSG4 during that dang hallway scene where you have to force Snake to go through the microwave corridor? Almost broke my controller mashing that button. Multiple parts in the Last of Us, BioShock's twist, Walking Dead protag death and leaving Clementine alone, etc. But I think that one ending is the only one that got me to shed a tear and the other two mentioned got me to tear up.

Comics: Never cried.

Anime: Maes Hughes funeral from FMA, his death was sad but didn't get me, what got me was his daughter not understanding why he was being buried and telling them to stop. Lelouch's death also got me. Although, I don't think its character deaths that bother me with anime, its seeing other characters react to the death that get me, like Lelouch's sister and Karen or Hughes' daughter.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By _Logos_

I was younger when it happened, but Code Geass made me cry because it was so sad when Euphemia killed everyone had to die, and also when Lelouch died.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was also very sad too.

Movies: I can't really remember any movies that made me cry to be honest. I just remembered feeling very bad for the main character in Inception though.

Games: Ah a 3DS game called Fire Emblem Awakening made me cry because of when Emmeryn died. I was very little at the time and hadn't realized we didn't know that much about Emmeryn, and also that the Plegian's shouldn't have been able to touch Emmeryn. Not to mention Emmeryn shouldn't have sacrificed herself for no reason.

Shows though there were shows that made me want to cry even when I was more mature. Like Narcos for example.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only movie that almost made me cry was Interstellar. That movie is a master piece, still one of my favorites.

The scene were the protagonist sees his children all grown up, that shit was one of the most emotional scene i've ever seen in a movie. The ending was pretty emotional aswell, the plot twists were fantastic.

Luellas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Luellas

Movies: Melancholia because it hit rather close to home

Games: Bioshock 2. Any ending. I hated all of them because none of them were happy to me and a preceded to curl up and cry.

Comics: None

Anime: Angel Beats, Erased and Steins;Gate

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Code Geass is the only one I can remember now.