#1 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

I got over it :P

#2 Posted by Magick (440 posts) - - Show Bio

i realy realy hate it when some one takes an awsome book and turns it in to a crapy movie. this is the ond that made me the madest The seeker: this movie was based on the dark is rising book. in the movie they made up this stupid thing where the main charecter had this "lost Twin" WTF??

post bad movies sutch as this on here. (comic book movies do not count, it is almost impossible to make those true to the comic)
Post Edited:2008-04-09 19:13:15

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23190 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL Comicbook movies.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Magick says:

"i realy realy hate it when some one takes an awsome book and turns it in to a crapy movie. this is the ond that made me the madest The seeker: this movie was based on the dark is rising book. in the movie they made up this stupid thing where the main charecter had this "lost Twin" WTF?? post bad movies sutch as this on here. (comic book movies do not count, it is almost impossible to make those true to the comic)
Post Edited:2008-04-09 19:13:15"

never heard of it

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"ALL Comicbook movies."

Yeah thats true

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23190 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"ALL Comicbook movies."
Yeah thats true"

Of course it's true... I said it.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"It sucks when they do things like that. I loved the book Eragon, but the movie completely ruined it for me. It was so horrible... though I admit that I loved the way they did Saphira's graphics."

oh i hated that movie

#8 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucks when they do things like that. I loved the book Eragon, but the movie completely ruined it for me. It was so horrible... though I admit that I loved the way they did Saphira's graphics.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

LOTR (The Fellowship) wasn't all that true to the first book.

In the first book they don't have that bad@$$ fight at the end, and Frodo is carried by a dude to the Elven city (can't remember the name).

The changes made were better, lol.

#10 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"It sucks when they do things like that. I loved the book Eragon, but the movie completely ruined it for me. It was so horrible... though I admit that I loved the way they did Saphira's graphics."

same here xP

Eternal Chaos says:

"Of course it's true... ***I*** said it."

backhands

#11 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"LOTR (The Fellowship) wasn't all that true to the first book.In the first book they don't have that bad@$$ fight at the end, and Frodo is carried by a dude to the Elven city (can't remember the name).The changes made were better, lol."

I think it was Elrond that brought him to the city instead of Arwen. But I think they wanted to emphasize Argon's and Arwen's relationship for the films. It wasn't the worst change ever.

#12 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"LOTR (The Fellowship) wasn't all that true to the first book. In the first book they don't have that bad@$$ fight at the end, and Frodo is carried by a dude to the Elven city (can't remember the name). The changes made were better, lol."

except for the fact that Glorfindel was the most badass elf in the series, and he was completely taken out of the series

#13 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Sparda says:
"LOTR (The Fellowship) wasn't all that true to the first book. In the first book they don't have that bad@$$ fight at the end, and Frodo is carried by a dude to the Elven city (can't remember the name). The changes made were better, lol."

except for the fact that Glorfindel was the most badass elf in the series, and he was completely taken out of the series"

Ah, Glorfindel can go play with his long, golden hair :P

#14 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Sparda says:
"Ah, Glorfindel can go play with his long, golden hair :P"

and kick all of the ring wraithes asses like he did ever so effortlessly before while doing it :P"

Shut it.

Walks away, defeated

#15 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Ah, Glorfindel can go play with his long, golden hair :P"

and kick all of the ring wraithes asses like he did ever so effortlessly before while doing it :P

#16 Posted by Assimilation (985 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Eragon. That movie took out Everything that was important to the next book. It also took out the fact the the girl is an Elf

#17 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

the first two jurasic park movies were completely bastardized

#18 Posted by Zenma (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

i understand how you feel especially when you read the book before the movie and watched the movie, then come out the movie theater and say what a piece of crap

#19 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

BeoWulf. also this was called a good movie but it wasn't true to the book. the Wizard of Oz was not the same. i know that trew what my sis told me.

#20 Posted by Assimilation (985 posts) - - Show Bio

The king arthur movie. He was on the wrong F*cking side.

#21 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"ALL Comicbook movies."
Yeah thats true"

There are the very very odd exceptions: Batman Begins! Whether you dislike the guy playing batman or the villain, you gotta admit, they nailed it pretty well as far as batman's origin goes! Not like the Burton movie, where the Joker turns out to be the killer of Bruce's parents! (not that I don't like that movie, I just don't think it was as great as everyone made it out to be!)

#22 Posted by Gottheit (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

The Happy Hooker.

#23 Posted by Crysta (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

i know!!!! It is like an awesome book. Also, the golden compass. Havent watched it but my friend has. And has read the book. I WANT TO READ THAT BOOK BUT I CANT FIND! sigh